7zxkv

[Emu] Xemu (XBox Emulator)

il y a 45 minutes, jonathanhooper a dit :

just tried outrun 2 runs great but there's falloff at the end of the road.  at the end of the two change routes nothing but road renders blank. ?! 

It happen sometimes, just look my video above.

Shaders building maybe.

Edited by Backgamon

il y a 5 minutes, joefish a dit :

@Backgamon did you patch the xbe to get proper screen ? menu and intros look out of screen 

I just extracted and rebuild to iso, no patch,hack at all.

il y a 32 minutes, joefish a dit :

i dont know y but i need to patch the xbe with different values otherwise its out of screen . thank you 

U use the version i upped on Mega?

Le 04/07/2021 à 15:49, july2779 a dit :

Xemu

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
Outrun 2 Arcade Version

Apparently you have a powerfull PC because with mine the game is very slow. Maybe 15-20 fps max no more.

Same thing with Virtua Cop 3.

Edited by Safur

20 hours ago, ark216 said:

Is this the Japanese version of the game? I cannot get it to work. All i get is "insert game disc" message on my Xemu screen. Any fix for that?

your bios doest support 128 mega of ram. Bios that support 128 mega ram is iND-BiOS.5004.67.bin and x2.4981.67.bin

8 hours ago, ssj4bq said:

Thanks for build xemu 0.5.4-21-gf03015e20e Sab 3 Jul, more not resolucion in scale!

Build xemu 0.5.4 Surface Scaling download?

this is new built of xemu

5 minutes ago, Safur said:

Apparently you have a powerfull PC because with mine the game is very slow. Maybe 15-20 fps max no more.

Same thing with Virtua Cop 3.

my pc is ryzen 3600 with 16 g of ram 3200 mhz and gtx 1660 all emulator run well

32 minutes ago, july2779 said:

your bios doest support 128 mega of ram. Bios that support 128 mega ram is iND-BiOS.5004.67.bin and x2.4981.67.bin

Okay will try and then post the results

1 ora fa, july2779 ha scritto:

its not true - debug bioses use 128 mb of ram as well as ind-bios.5002.67.bin and ind-bios.5003.67.bin

you make it always complicated  :P

Edited by joefish

1 hour ago, joefish said:

its not true - debug bioses use 128 mb of ram as well as ind-bios.5002.67.bin and ind-bios.5003.67.bin

you make it always complicated  :P

iND-BiOS.5004.67.bin boot chihiro from dashboard and x2.4981.67.bin boot chihiro from xbmc or unleash dvd launch dashboard

32 minuti fa, july2779 ha scritto:

iND-BiOS.5004.67.bin boot chihiro from dashboard and x2.4981.67.bin boot chihiro from xbmc or unleash dvd launch dashboard

you can do it with ind-bios.5002/5003.bin as well and with a debug bios you can boot chihiro from dvd-iso

Edited by joefish

Hidden Content

all xbox bios

1 hour ago, joefish said:

you can do it with ind-bios.5002/5003.bin as well and with a debug bios you can boot chihiro from dvd-iso

I tried 5002/5003 none of them worked.

13 minuti fa, ark216 ha scritto:

I tried 5002/5003 none of them worked.

i use 5003 and works good and i tested many of them  :P

you can run chihiro with a debug bios too and boot games using iso - only the working 3 of course - just set 128 mb of ram in xemu setrings

vor 1 Stunde schrieb joefish:

i use 5003 and works good and i tested many of them  :P

you can run chihiro with a debug bios too and boot games using iso - only the working 3 of course - just set 128 mb of ram in xemu setrings

what debug bios do you prefer?

do you create the iso files or are they ready-to-play downloadable?

Edited by PolybiusExtreme

Bios for 128 Mega ram

Hidden Content

I hope it can be useful, enjoy

Il y a 21 heures, july2779 a dit :

my pc is ryzen 3600 with 16 g of ram 3200 mhz and gtx 1660 all emulator run well

Well I use "iND-BiOS.5003.06.bin" to run chihiro games but the games are very slow. I have an i9 as CPU and as GPU the nvidia GTX 1770. Moreover the XBOX games are ok.

So I don't understand why the chihiro games run slowly... But with CXBX all is ok.

28 minutes ago, Safur said:

Well I use "iND-BiOS.5003.06.bin" to run chihiro games but the games are very slow. I have an i9 as CPU and as GPU the nvidia GTX 1770. Moreover the XBOX games are ok.

So I don't understand why the chihiro games run slowly... But with CXBX all is ok.

the newer the processor will be faster and more efficient, for amd 3000 is cheap and good for emulation

il y a une heure, july2779 a dit :

the newer the processor will be faster and more efficient, for amd 3000 is cheap and good for emulation

So my proc is perfect for RPCS3 (GOW 3, Killzone 3 and Uncharted 2) but not for Chihiro games?

So I have to wait the 13th gen of i9 and maybe the Chihiro games will be playable with Xemu. I will try with CXBX because Outrun 2 seems to be emulated and it is not necessary to have a powerfull CPU.

virtua cop 3 and outrun 2 beta are emulated in cxbx but they have graphic issues - the advantage is they need a quarter of the xemu power for running  

Edited by joefish

16 ore fa, PolybiusExtreme ha scritto:

what debug bios do you prefer?

do you create the iso files or are they ready-to-play downloadable?

xbox-4627_debug.bin

create the iso with qwix

Edited by joefish

Il y a 5 heures, joefish a dit :

virtua cop 3 and outrun 2 beta are emulated in cxbx but they have graphic issues - the advantage is they need a quarter of the xemu power for running 

Yes they have graphic issues and VC3 can't be finished. In second mission it crashes and at the beginning of mission 3 too.

New release with upscaling -> up to 10x:

Nouvelle version avec support upscaling jusqu'a 10x:

Hidden Content

Edited by Backgamon

Guys, can somebody help in Outrun 2 beta launch, I downloaded all required files, I tried every bios, which was suggested here to launch Chihiro games, incluing iND-BiOS.5004.67.bin and x2.4981.67.bin, but I still getting "Please insert an Xbox disc" message. I also tried to recompile game to .iso with XDVDMulleter Beta 10.2, Extract -XISO- 2.5 gui version and non-gui version, but in first two cases, although I received the same disk images up to a bit by weight in two different ways, which is already good, this did not solve the problem, and non-gui version just giving me this error (see picture below). Can someone upload 2.7.1 win-release version of extract-xiso, because github link to it is downed, or try to explain me, what am I doing wrong.

image.png

Edited by GHosT86

On 7/20/2021 at 8:03 PM, Backgamon said:

New release with upscaling -> up to 10x:

Nouvelle version avec support upscaling jusqu'a 10x:

Hidden Content

Great but even at 2X the game is running half the speed. 

Il y a 12 heures, ark216 a dit :

Great but even at 2X the game is running half the speed. 

Games and config demanding....

I can run some games at 5x...and another up to 1x(midtown madness 3 glitch above 1x) and another i can't pass more of 2x :/

I guess it need optimisation.