spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Blazing Angels (Global VR)

8 hours ago, steshell said:

I still can't get this to load, I'm using the dump from Virus-Mans site, TP is up-to-date and I am Patreon.

The game starts to load, I then get a full black screen and it then goes back to the desktop,

Any ideas please?

Ok got it fixed, need to run the game from the c drive, won't run from other drivers for me anyway.

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

Ok got it fixed, need to run the game from the c drive, won't run from other drivers for me anyway.

Thanks for that, got it running from the root of the C drive.

Can anyone help with the best controls using an XBox360 controller?

game runs perfectly now thank you . 

On 2/5/2021 at 7:09 PM, steshell said:

Thanks for that, got it running from the root of the C drive.

Can anyone help with the best controls using an XBox360 controller?

Hello What is your folder structure and what is the best dump to use ?  Thanks

11 hours ago, atrain9 said:

Hello What is your folder structure and what is the best dump to use ?  Thanks

Hi, I used the dump from Virus-Mans site. Blazing angels folder at root of C drive

Exe is at C:\Blazing angels\Game\Drive C\Program Files\Mineshaft Entertainment\Blazing Angels\Bin\MainR.exe

Effectivement il faut que le jeu soit sur le disque C: sinon ça ne se lance pas.

Pas terrible comme jeu... les ennemis ne sont pas visibles sur le radar il faut les locker mais alors pour diriger l'avion en même temps c'est pas le top.

Bref jeu moyen mais qui fonctionne bien.

En 12/2/2021 a las 13:02, Safur dijo:

Effectivement il faut que le jeu soit sur le disque C: sinon ça ne se lance pas.

Pas terrible comme jeu... les ennemis ne sont pas visibles sur le radar il faut les locker mais alors pour diriger l'avion en même temps c'est pas le top.

Bref jeu moyen mais qui fonctionne bien.

Je ne peux pas utiliser les commandes, je ne peux pas contrôler l'avion ou les commandes du jeu, quelle est la solution?

Il y a 2 heures, pablo3000 a dit :

Je ne peux pas utiliser les commandes, je ne peux pas contrôler l'avion ou les commandes du jeu, quelle est la solution?

Go to "Controller Setup" to configure controls.

Edited by Safur

En 14/2/2021 a las 6:15, Safur dijo:

Go to "Controller Setup" to configure controls.

I modify the controls, and while the game is running it does not react to the commands I assign to it.

anywhere to get this other than upto?  im in the US and have tried a vPN but still  cant seem to download.

thanks!

Hello,

I've downloaded release from ViRuS-MaN website, extracted it on C:\BlazingAngels, I first tried to configure controller using SettingsApplication.exe and I've set graphics too. Game was lunching but not control. So I did this:

Citation

Optional ? Add BA Control Map.reg to registry if needed

Controls are working now... In fact I can press strat to have this error:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I finally tried to add msvcp71.dll but it didn't change anything. Am I the only one having thi issue?!

On 3/28/2021 at 6:03 PM, d8thstar said:

anywhere to get this other than upto?  im in the US and have tried a vPN but still  cant seem to download.

thanks!

I too from US and need another venue to download from?

On 3/29/2021 at 12:03 AM, d8thstar said:

3 minutes ago, JimmyZ said:

I too from US and need another venue to download from?

Hidden Content

On 3/30/2021 at 1:05 PM, petje said:

Hidden Content

Neat browser... I tried it, still sees my IP is coming from US and wont allow me to download or sign up for premium

1 hour ago, JimmyZ said:

still sees my IP is coming from US

You can change TOR route to anywhere you want

anyone willing to gdrive this one?  I have tried TOR and a VPN and everytime I click to download, the download page tells me it's not available in the US.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb d8thstar:

anyone willing to gdrive this one?  I have tried TOR and a VPN and everytime I click to download, the download page tells me it's not available in the US.

Here ya go pal.;)

Hidden Content

Please be quick, file is gonna be removed in a couple of days.

3 hours ago, DarkVoid666 said:

Here ya go pal.;)

Hidden Content

Please be quick, file is gonna be removed in a couple of days.

does this work with TP? im getting an error 

vor 1 Minute schrieb Bootleg:

im getting a failed error based on the google file u uploaded what am i doing wrong 

I'm using the exact same files with tp.
Can't say what you are doing wrong, cause i don't know what you have done or not done, concerning the game settings etc.
For me the game only seem to work when i have put it on C: Root. 

30 minutes ago, DarkVoid666 said:

I'm using the exact same files with tp.
Can't say what you are doing wrong, cause i don't know what you have done or not done, concerning the game settings etc.
For me the game only seem to work when i have put it on C: Root. 

it works thanks again i was missing a .dll "msvcp71"

14 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

Got the Blazing angels game working the dump i had was no good redownloaded it and new dump controls work.

Which dump did you use? For me Teknoparrot says "Failed to run the process" almost instantly (in the TP dos window that pops up while loading the game. Has anyone else had this issue?

14 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

Which dump did you use? For me Teknoparrot says "Failed to run the process" almost instantly (in the TP dos window that pops up while loading the game. Has anyone else had this issue?

The one above the link by darkvoid further up this page, after extraction you must cut the Blazing Angels folder out of the C programs folder/Mineshaft Entertainment folder, and then place in root of drive you are using for the game and then point Tecknoparrot to the MainR.exe which is inside the Blazing Angels folder.  After you cut out the Blazing Angels folder you can delete the rest of the extracted game it is not needed.

17 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

The one above the link by darkvoid further up this page, after extraction you must cut the Blazing Angels folder out of the C programs folder/Mineshaft Entertainment folder, and then place in root of drive you are using for the game and then point Tecknoparrot to the MainR.exe which is inside the Blazing Angels folder.  After you cut out the Blazing Angels folder you can delete the rest of the extracted game it is not needed.

Thanks, I downloaded the file from darkvoid and extracted it, added the missing .dll and the game booted just fine however none of hte controls work. I did add the reg key included within the folder structure but that didn't seem to help at all.

What I didn't do was delete all the un-needed files/folders yet so I'll give that a try in the morning but I'm not sure that's going to fix the issue. You didn't do anything else to get the controls working? Are you using Dinput or xinput?

There is no need to click on the reg key and maybe that is the reason the controls are broke for you as you setting arcade cabinet keys by useing that reg file i did not use the reg file at all, maybe someone who knows better will be able to confirm this?  Also i used xinput as am useing an xbox 360 controller, i also didnt add any dll to it

Edited by eathearty1

just curious why this and a few others require to be in the root of the drive?  just wondering...