7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

c'est parce que tu ne fais pas les choses correctement ou complètement, je t'invite à aller sur le forum de bitdefender, ca n'a plus de rapport avec ici, merci ;) 

En 23/9/2017 a las 13:17, 7zxkv dijo:

Hi. I try to load Kof MIA in windows 10 but doesnt work. I read these in the main page: d3d9 Converter (New)  You can change the resolution on the Game loader side. (There is a problem)  On Windows 10, ducon 2016's patch is necessary.

Where can i find this patch? Thanks.

http://www.emuline.org/topic/759-taito-type-xx2-e-amusement-ex-board-arcade-pc/?do=findComment&comment=20247

Citation

MD5: 317DBAFCE582AD1C1EE037437C6BD736

Pour ceux qui ont des problemes: Offset 0x447C ( 8B 85 84 FE FF FF ) devient B8 00 08 00 00 90

Edited by 7zxkv
patch added to post 1

il y a 35 minutes, codetvirus a dit :

Hi. I try to load Kof MIA in windows 10 but doesnt work. I read these in the main page: d3d9 Converter (New)  You can change the resolution on the Game loader side. (There is a problem)  On Windows 10, ducon 2016's patch is necessary.

Where can i find this patch? Thanks.

Hi

try this exe  

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
!4OEuUJ2pg2NqnVffMfAmuZ7EWj0_yvdUepiOrXKZkZc

hace 43 minutos, bigjim dijo:

Hi

try this exe  

Hidden Content

!4OEuUJ2pg2NqnVffMfAmuZ7EWj0_yvdUepiOrXKZkZc

Works perfect, thanks! Why is this not in the main post??? Im pretty sure a lot of people need it too. 

Hi, I'm using Loader All in a crt 640x480 15hz screen. It let me launch many games at my resolution nicely, but Operation GOST, crashes with or without the loader. With it, I get the errorlog "SForWinUtils.cpp SuCreateWindow failed", and without it "SForWinUtils.cpp no Available resolutions" gs2.exe launches at 1024x600 (WSVGA) If I'm not wrong. Do anybody know which offset of the exe have I to change in a hex editor? Can I do that with that game? If I know that 1024->0004, 600->5802 (original res to hex) and 640->8002, 480->E001 (my res to hex)? If I replace all it crashes...

DONE!

Horiz
0004->8002
001119d0, 001119e0
00111a40

Vert
5802->E001
001119e0
00111a60

Edited by phasermaniac

Il y a 3 heures, spiderzsoft a dit :

all Games working awesome on free play but i want to apply coin system.... how it possible? even i un tick freeplay. thanks in advance

This has nothing to do with Game Loader AllRH.

It is up to you to correctly configure your game using ingame "test mode". If you are talking about Teknoparrot, freeplay was chosen  by the dev to avoid people making money with free stuff.

17 hours ago, henrie4 said:

This has nothing to do with Game Loader AllRH.

It is up to you to correctly configure your game using ingame "test mode". If you are talking about Teknoparrot, freeplay was chosen  by the dev to avoid people making money with free stuff.

thanks for this information :very-good:

Is anyone running the arcade PC stuff on Win 10 without issues?

I might upgrade my cab to a coffee lake CPU but Win 7 support is iffy at best and that's what I'm running now.

Salut, je suis sur windows 7 et j'ai le message warning au lancement du loader et je ne trouve pas non plus le TTX.ini, si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider. Merci.

edit: C’est bon j’ai trouvé le dossier était masqué. Par contre j’ai un message d’erreur au lancement « executable was terminated »

Edited by Mounir

Can't make this games work, anyone here got this games working and can help me please?

Taito NESiCA

Goketsuji Ichizoku - Only Black screen
Yatagarasu - No background, no lifebars, lots of bugs

Tanks!

Am 30.10.2017 um 01:59 schrieb mickael28:

Hidden Content

I had a problem with this games where when I was launching the game.exe file via their launcher provided, eg, SNSIII_Launcher.exe, the screen on my horizontal monitor was being rotated, although in this case, I could use my Xbox 360 controller as configured with the pad_config.exe file provided

I managed to stop the game rotating the screen when I launched them via 'Game Loader All RH', however, the Xbox 360 buttons were not recognized anymore. I tried to reconfigure them with pad_config.exe, but it seems that the dinput8.dll file is causing a conflict, as I get the following error when launched: "Could not initialize Direct Input: 11"

Do you know of a way for me to configure the Xbox 360 controller in this scenario?

Same here ! What was your problem ? 

Can u fix it ?

Am ‎25‎.‎01‎.‎2018 um 04:58 schrieb spiderzsoft:

i want to use 32bit supported  RH296 loader it doesn't open my PC.... got this MSG 32bit version OS is not supported :triste:

Do you found a Solution?

Would Need RH Loader for 32 bit, win7, too....

3 minutes ago, batman2509 said:

strange is in System requirements 32bit os is supported.....

but not supported... 7zxkv not response us :ennuyeux: i think She is Busy :ptdr: "Just kidding dont mind"

Edited by spiderzsoft

Lets's go island is supposed to work ?

I have the version RH 296, I have tried all possible configuration and only a black screen , no error message ....

The executable is called "LGI_RingW_F_safe.exe"

And BTW how to use this launcher in windowed mode ?

9 hours ago, aeliss said:

Lets's go island is supposed to work ?

I have the version RH 296, I have tried all possible configuration and only a black screen , no error message ....

The executable is called "LGI_RingW_F_safe.exe"

And BTW how to use this launcher in windowed mode ?

it does work for me.  maybe you haven't adjusted the game window size to the correct aspect?

also, you're not clicking on the LGI_RingW_F_safe.exe executable right?  you've setup and ran the allrh config and the teknoparrot loader and pointed them both at the correct locations then you are running "Game Loader All RH.exe" to start the game correct?

Hello.

On tab "loader setting 1" I have let 1024*600 mode 1

On tab "window size" 1024 * 600 too (or 1920*1080).

I use "Game Loader All RH.exe" to run game. Technoparrot is pointed, else you have an error message.

And I don't find in the configurator how to use Windowed mode (it will sove some resolution problem).

And another question, why this loader need Technoparrot  ? We need 2 loader to use it ?

I have tried to reset all config file, and I m still in fullscreen mode, where is the option to set it in windowed mode.

hello

j'ai un souci: le loader ne se lance pas

du fait  "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini" ne s'est pas crée pas

je n'ai aucun meesage d'erreur quel que soit l'exe

d'ou cela peut il venir?

merci

Le 20/02/2018 à 20:57, SamDaPiRatE a dit :

hello

j'ai un souci: le loader ne se lance pas

du fait  "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini" ne s'est pas crée pas

je n'ai aucun meesage d'erreur quel que soit l'exe

d'ou cela peut il venir?

merci

il faut que tu clique sur config loader d'abord, ca te créera le ttx.ini

Hi,

I tried to run RERAVE arcade. It works fine, except that video's don't play back during the game as background. I got a scrambled pic as background instead of the video's (see image). The VIDEO folder is available and my system can play them. They are mpg video's. I tried to run the game on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10. all same results. I tried to rename the VIDEOs folder, and than I have a black screen as background instead of the scrambled image. I think it's a codec issue within the game or something. Does anyone else tried this game? Do video's play ? Any ideas?

Many thanks

rerave.jpg

Hi, anyone knows how to config the inputs for KOF SkyStage?

By default the loader assigns this keys:

Esc -Exit
4 - Test mode

Player 1
F1 - Start
1 - Coins

Buttons:
z - 1
x - 2
c - 3

Joystick:
Arrow keys

Player 2

F2 - Start
3 - Coins

Buttons:
del - 1
end - 2
Pag Down - 3

Joystick:
Num2 - down
Num8 - up
Num4 - left
Num6 - right

I tried executing and modify the inputs with ttx_config2.0.exe with no luck.

Dommage que ce Loader ne fonctionne pas sous Win10.

Pour Power Instinct 5 la vidéo d'intro se lance mais après avoir appuyé sur start écran noir.

Et je ne parle pas des autres problèmes sur les autres jeux.

A utiliser seulement sous Win7!! Inutile sous Win10

Salut de la Belgique !

Je sais pas si je post au bon endroit mais j'ai une borne Museca depuis presque 3 semaines mais celle ci est bloqué comme pour les dumps PC là ou il faut utiliser le petit logiciel (Ea local server.exe) pour outrepasser la demande de connexion internet etc ...

Est ce que une personne connais la manip à faire mais pour une vraie borne Museca ?

Merci !

Edited by Rudy28
faute