7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

Hi,

whats the difference if i tick "full screen mode" or just put my screen res in loader 1 (1920x1080)? they both give me full screen, no? what should i use?

Does anyone know how to get controls to work properly with Gameloader/jconfig with Contra Evolution HD? The WASD keys on my keyboard seem to control movement, even with my joysticks set in jconfig.

1 ora fa, joedude12 ha scritto:

Does anyone know how to get controls to work properly with Gameloader/jconfig with Contra Evolution HD? The WASD keys on my keyboard seem to control movement, even with my joysticks set in jconfig.

This game doesn't need JConfig, it's pre-configured already for keybords and XInput controllers.

You don't even need GL...only if you want a different resolution.

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

Salut, lorsque je lance psychic force 2012 avec game loader rh j'ai un message d'erreur "cannot support full screen" alors que le jeu se lance parfaitement sur mon PC sans passer par le loader rh mais avec des bandes noires sur les côtes. Comment pourrai je lancer ce jeu tout ayant les moves-strip sur les côtes? Merci.

Hi, when i launch psychic force 2012 with game loader rh i have an error message "cannot support full screen" then when i launch this game without the loader rh on my PC it's running pretty good with black strip on the sides. How can i launch this game with the moves-strip on the sides? Thanks.

Il y a 16 heures, Mounir a dit :

Salut, lorsque je lance psychic force 2012 avec game loader rh j'ai un message d'erreur "cannot support full screen" alors que le jeu se lance parfaitement sur mon PC sans passer par le loader rh mais avec des bandes noires sur les côtes. Comment pourrai je lancer ce jeu tout ayant les moves-strip sur les côtes? Merci.

Hi, when i launch psychic force 2012 with game loader rh i have an error message "cannot support full screen" then when i launch this game without the loader rh on my PC it's running pretty good with black strip on the sides. How can i launch this game with the moves-strip on the sides? Thanks.

Now i can launch the game with the loader but without the bezels on the sides screen, my question how i can activate the bezels on game loader all rh with psychic force 2012? Thanks.

C'est bon j'ai réussi a lancer le jeu avec le loader rh mais j"ai toujours les bandes noires sur les côtes, ma question est de savaoir comment activer les bezels sur ce jeu avec le game loader all rh? Merci.

hi guys ,  i am having a bit of trouble running the below games.  They all behave the same where the game boots fine but about 20 seconds later the screen goes black and returns back to Windows 10.  No error message ,  just quits back to Windows

i'm using Game Loader All Rh 370 btw and the ReDrOm romset..........

Blazblue Calamity Trigger
Gigawing Generations
King Of Fighters XII
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Version 2012)

other games i've tried work great so i am having success ,  i still want to try some other titles too

Have some questions. Is there an option to remove the green version number text at the bottom of the screen? Also even if full screen mode isn't checked it still runs the game (Ikaruga for NESiCAxLive in this case) in full screen and not windowed mode, why?

Edited by arandomemail

3 ore fa, arandomemail ha scritto:

Have some questions. Is there an option to remove the green version number text at the bottom of the screen?

Open the Settings.ini and check this string :

[FileVersion]
Version=x.x.x.x
Show=( put 0 here )

Save it.

P.S.

Settings.ini is located in "C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH"

If you installed it in portable mode it's in that directory/subdirectory  :) 

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

Hi everyone, I have a problem with Loader All RH, I hope you are kind enough to help me.
Could you tell me if the software in question is compatible with Windows 7 64?
I tried to install but the software does not start, if I click on the install icon, I see the language bar at the bottom left of the desktop disappear for a moment then reappears but the software does not start.
I don't receive any virus messages, I don't have active antivirus and I don't use windows defender.
I tried to run as administrator but it doesn't work.

I have also tried several versions but they all give me the same problem.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing your opinion.

YES! It's full compatible with Win 7 64bits.

You need decompress files to folder game (where executable file is), this for every game you use. Use Install, then config.

Go to proprieties of Gameloader all rh exe file and enable Administrator mode, and run it.

1 ora fa, emulor ha scritto:

YES! It's full compatible with Win 7 64bits.

You need decompress files to folder game (where executable file is), this for every game you use. Use Install, then config.

Go to proprieties of Gameloader all rh exe file and enable Administrator mode, and run it.

Thanks for the reply Emulor, but doing as you say nothing happens, the thing is strange. I regularly install software on the PC never had a similar problem, I don't get any error messages I click the executable nothing happens.
I tried to add :

[ignore]
Warning = Agree

but it didn't work. It simply refuses to setup.

I keep looking on the net but I find very little information ... I was hoping to be able to run Virtua fighter 5 in full screen, but I have to resign myself.

Thank you again

HOTD Scarlet Dawn dump show off. I do have a baidu account, but I'm too lazy to contact him

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by kimsama

37 minutes ago, kimsama said:

HOTD Scarlet Dawn dump show off. I do have a baidu account, but I'm too lazy to contact him

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

It looks like it runs without a loader I guess thats a good news but who knows when we’ll see it publicly? i hope it won’t take long

Edited by R.R.Z.

4 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

It looks like it runs without a loader I guess thats a good news but who nows when we’ll see it publicly? i hope it won’t take long

He said it will be released back in March, but it hasen't

8 hours ago, kimsama said:

He said it will be released back in March, but it hasen't

Game looks great, can't wait for it to become available :)! Just in time for the Sinden Light Gun release :)

!

On 9/11/2020 at 9:52 AM, student123 said:

Game looks great, can't wait for it to become available :)! Just in time for the Sinden Light Gun release :)

!

True mate, can't wait to see those Sinden GAtts! 

i cant get gameloader reacting when i launch the install.exe (all antivirus disabled). i got it working once before. dont know what else i can do. only thing i can think is reformatting the computer tbh.

Edited by Viwyx

anyone else have problems with game loader all rh and demulshooter?
game loader crashes everytime i start it with demulshooter.
if i start game loader only i have no problems.
if i start the game without game loader but with demulshooter i have also no problems.

did i have to set anything in game loader config?

please help

@djexpert can you make a option in game loader that loads demulshooter first?

Edited by PolybiusExtreme

Thanks for the great work. Running a 4x3 computer monitor, Game Loader really is a godsend for setting the proper resolutions for these more modern games. 

Edited by buck116

Salut à tous,

Question, je n'ai pas de hiscore sous Akai katana nesica.

Quelqu'un aurait le game pas loin pour tester et voir s'il apparait autre chose que No Data dans le défilement des hiscores?

Merci :)

Il y a 3 heures, arcade_power a dit :

I have no music while playing Operation GHOST with RH Loader, only sfx. Is there a way to fix this? Has anyone else had this problem?

You should try to run it with TP. For me it works well.