Jump to content
7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm using the 1024x768 patch for Virtua Tennis 3 and the upper portion of the game screen is not visible (you can't see the opposing player). It seems masked behind the upper black bar. I set full screen resolution accordingly in Loader 1, still the same. Not much for me to mess up as the Loader # is locked at -1 and Loader 3 is also greyed out.

 

When I try it in full screen mode, the game crashes after about two minutes. Anyone experience this? If so, any res fix for it? Thanks

Edited by killbill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys,

As above, I'm still having trouble with the Game Loader 1024x768 patch exe for Virtua Tennis 3. The game appears 4x3LB and the width displays correctly, but the upper portion of the game screen is not visible (you can't see the opposing player). It seems masked behind the upper black bar. I set full screen resolution accordingly in Loader 1, still the same. Not much for me to mess up as the Loader # is locked at -1 and Loader 3 is also greyed out.

 

Is there any chance, someone could take a look and perhaps fix this patch? I have attempted for the past week to try to fix it myself with my limited hex value editing knowledge, but can't seem to make the game display properly.

 

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this. Thanks.

Edited by killbill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, killbill said:

Hey Guys,

As above, I'm still having trouble with the Game Loader 1024x768 patch exe for Virtua Tennis 3. The game appears 4x3LB and the width displays correctly, but the upper portion of the game screen is not visible (you can't see the opposing player). It seems masked behind the upper black bar. I set full screen resolution accordingly in Loader 1, still the same. Not much for me to mess up as the Loader # is locked at -1 and Loader 3 is also greyed out.

 

Is there any chance, someone could take a look and perhaps fix this patch? I have attempted for the past week to try to fix it myself with my limited hex value editing knowledge, but can't seem to make the game display properly.

 

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this. Thanks.

It didn’t work for you in tp with the resolution of 1360x768? aside from the brightness problem in some parts of the game it works fine and also when i used in the past 4:3 screen it worked in tp 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@R.R.Z. Thanks for the replay. On my 1024x768 screen, the 1360x768 displays too large for my screen and offset running it just through TP. I'm using game loader to try and make it fullscreen and my screen size, but no luck with the 1024x768 GL patch.

Edited by killbill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, killbill said:

@R.R.Z. Thanks for the replay. On my 1024x768 screen, the 1360x768 displays too large for my screen and offset running it just through TP. I'm using game loader to try and make it fullscreen and my screen size, but no luck with the 1024x768 GL patch.

Try this with tp(i dont use gl)run it windowed see if it works with this res correctly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @R.R.Z. thanks for the suggestion, but the window is still larger than my screen on start up. I even tried borderless gaming with the window option ticked in TP, and the screen is still too large to fit my screen. My system is set up in an arcade cabinet any way so I need it to be fullscreen and scaled correctly to be playable.

Game Loader usually helps with this, but this particular GLRH rez patch is not working correctly for me. Thanks again for the response.

Edited by killbill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, killbill said:

Hey @R.R.Z. thanks for the suggestion, but the window is still larger than my screen on start up. I even tried borderless gaming with the window option ticked in TP, and the screen is still too large to fit my screen. My system is set up in an arcade cabinet any way so I need it to be fullscreen and scaled correctly to be playable.

Game Loader usually helps with this, but this particular GLRH rez patch is not working correctly for me. Thanks again for the response.

You’re welcome I’ve looked again in the section of patches in trymado link and didn’t saw any resolution patch for this game I’ve switched to 16:9 screen and it’s much better and some game’s that haven’t work before now works fine yes some of them wont display in all of the screen only in 4:3 scale but its ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I can't run any games with game loader. I get an error in a gl2.dat window. Any ideas please?.
Also with game loader config some menus I get full of ERROR

 

This is the window 


	

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
Edited by maluja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all I am trying to get Gaia Attack 4 to work with Game Loader latest version and all I am getting is a black screen. Could anyone share their settings please? Thank you for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
En 9/7/2020 a las 23:54, maluja dijo:

I can't run any games with game loader. I get an error in a gl2.dat window. Any ideas please?.
Also with game loader config some menus I get full of ERROR

 


This is the window 


	

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Nobody has had this problema?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
En 11/6/2020 a las 2:18, codetvirus dijo:

Hi, ill try to make another windows account in japanese to try to run Yatagarazu... The thing is that since that Game Loader wont work anymore and just keep launching this error:

5ee17830b42f9_Sinttulo.png.0e2a326e2ccb6ee554c2d487dd24359c.png

5ee17dd992821_Sinttulo.png.6246ffd583a52b5c3d2d3a22dd31231f.png

Have anyone suffer this error? Thanks.

 

 

The same thing happens to me as to the companion. No one knows the reason or the solution, GL has become unusable. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 2 horas, maluja dijo:

The same thing happens to me as to the companion. No one knows the reason or the solution, GL has become unusable. Thanks

Ill just backup and format... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys!

I have configured Tekken7 FR with Teknoparrot and Game Loader All Rh.

When i run it from one pc, it works fine, but if i use the same config on another pc, the loader starts, but i have a black screen until i quit.

Why? someone can help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 3:50 PM, 0zzy said:

Hi guys!

I have configured Tekken7 FR with Teknoparrot and Game Loader All Rh.

When i run it from one pc, it works fine, but if i use the same config on another pc, the loader starts, but i have a black screen until i quit.

Why? someone can help me?

Its a CPU related issue, I bet the CPUs are different in each machine ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 ore fa, anx10us ha scritto:

Its a CPU related issue, I bet the CPUs are different in each machine ?

Hi anx10us, yes you are right. Are there a specific hardware requirements?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, 0zzy said:

Hi anx10us, yes you are right. Are there a specific hardware requirements?

apparently the CPU needs AVX instructions, most modern CPUS have them Core i3, i5, i5 etc .. however the Intel Pentium Dual Core G processor does not, thats my problem ..

 

Currently searching ebay for a cheap Core i5 LGA 1150 processor ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minuti fa, anx10us ha scritto:

apparently the CPU needs AVX instructions, most modern CPUS have them Core i3, i5, i5 etc .. however the Intel Pentium Dual Core G processor does not, thats my problem ..

 

Currently searching ebay for a cheap Core i5 LGA 1150 processor ..

 

I have to check that config, it was built as arcade machine, so it is a cheap machine, it could be a Pentium Dual core or something embedded..i'll check and eventually update it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 ore fa, anx10us ha scritto:

apparently the CPU needs AVX instructions, most modern CPUS have them Core i3, i5, i5 etc .. however the Intel Pentium Dual Core G processor does not, thats my problem ..

 

Currently searching ebay for a cheap Core i5 LGA 1150 processor ..

 

Hi anx10us, this is

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 looking at the specs, it support AVX2 instructions set, many other game runs fine (ex tekken7 pc version, mkX ecc..)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 0zzy said:

 

Hi anx10us, this is

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 looking at the specs, it support AVX2 instructions set, many other game runs fine (ex tekken7 pc version, mkX ecc..)

Not sure then i'm afraid, really wierd that it doesnt work ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bucksoverfame said:

Could someone show me the set up for both Persona 4's? Mines keep crashing? 

 

i didn't use glarh for those 2 as they just kept crashing so i used jconfig and nesica unlocker without glarh

 

launch using nesica unlocker

 

Edited by EmuAl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOTD4 no longer works with latest version. To clarify, the game launches and runs but RH gives the two minute timeout error.

EDIT: Oh, just needed to uninstall and reinstall rh loader

Edited by mash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour,

 

Y a t'il une facon simple de ocnfigurer les boutons pour Otomedius ?? (avec une touche biensur pour les coins :P)

 

 

Merci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Good evening,I have a big problem with GameLoader.
I can get it to work correctly but I am working with multiple screens and all three screens go black and the game starts correctly on the middle screen.
Is it normal?
But my biggest problem is that I can't quit the game. I have to do ctrl + alt + sup and stop the processes manually.
Is it doing this normally and am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For 369 and 370 for fighting ex layer i get a failed to open descriptor file but works fine standalone and Pengo ver b just black screens and crashes but works fine in Tecknoparrot.  Windows 10 2004 18gb ram, Nvidia gt 1030 latest drivers.  R tuned and Toyko cop work fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

370 doesnt take focus over launchbox (to be more precise : bigbox) .... damn i dont know what to do ........

 

sound of the video continue even if the game is running ....

 

 

Edited by jawah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jawah said:

370 doesnt take focus over launchbox (to be more precise : bigbox) .... damn i dont know what to do ........

 

sound of the video continue even if the game is running ....

 

 

 

Works here, go to Tab Other 3 and check "Do not minimize each window on the desktop".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone have speed issues with kof 2002 um? realy fast , besides, with allRH i cant get fullscreen but normal speed just a sqare in the center of the screen, but with with GAME loader from Jconfig, is fullscreen but is too fast ... thanks for the help... (OS windows 7 x64 i tried x86 but nothing changed...and a nvidia 9400gt 1 gb)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 18 heures, wallmachine a dit :

 

Works here, go to Tab Other 3 and check "Do not minimize each window on the desktop".

thx a lot, strange it worked without that before ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 12:08 PM, jawah said:

370 doesnt take focus over launchbox (to be more precise : bigbox) .... damn i dont know what to do ........

 

sound of the video continue even if the game is running ....

 

 

I am having the same issue, it won't focus on the window. Will have to go back to 369.

 

That worked @wallmachine, thank you!!

Edited by student123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×