Aller au contenu
7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

Messages recommandés

Le 15/11/2017 à 07:27, 7zxkv a dit :

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Wow

Modifié par 7zxkv
useless quote repeat
  • Like 1

En 27/11/2017 a las 23:49, BeardPapa dijo:

hmm.  the only differences i see in your setup vs. mine are as follows:

I have mine in "full screen mode" under window size (mine works in full or windowed though)

I do not have the following files in my game directory: rfidgodinject.dll, nxlcountdownrenderer_HD, nxlcountdownrenderer_SD.

i believe im using ALLRH version 286.

One thing you might want to try is deleting the folder and rextracting the zip again and try the settings above... make sure to default all settings in ALLRH when you start.

Let me know if you want me to zip up my game directory for you (everything not in a folder) 

I set your recommended config, but unfortunately the graphic issue persist yet, curiously this is the only game that doesn't work properly, the other games work without any problem......Thanks for your help dude :very-good:

il y a 18 minutes, fire10 a dit :

Hopefully Djexpert will work his magic on Haunted Museum now its been released :-)

he must already work on it: D

No sooner said than done!  lol

Citation

Update contents of 292
- It corresponds to Haunted Museum.
* It corresponds to right click temporary stop, but if the mouse hot key is in the way, please disable the "Other 3" tab "Enable Hot Key".
* Display cursor during game.
* Since the default resolution of this game is "1024 x 768", when the window size "setting 0" is selected, it changes to the window size of "4: 3".
* If you set the resolution of MUSEUM.ini to anything other than "1024 x 768", please be aware that the stage selection screen etc will not be displayed properly.
* If you do not set "FULLSCREEN 0" of "MUSEUM.ini" to "1", full screen display can not be done on the Game Loader side, so be sure to set "FULLSCREEN 1".
* Since we added automatic fireproofing function, you do not need to hit a left mouse button repeatedly.
* Automatic fire protection is enabled by default, but you can disable automatic fire by using "Mouse wheel button" or "Space" key.
* Since there is a possibility of runaway, please use automatic fireproof function at your own risk.

The operation keys are the same as Fright Fear Land below.
F1 = Testmode
1 = P1 Start
2 = P2 Start
5 = Coin
Automatic fire-proof invalid / effective switching of Space = P1

Mouse left button = P1 Gun
Mouse right button = P2 Gun
Automatic flash firing disabled / valid switching of mouse wheel button = P1

· I adapted Windows 10 Intel HD environment to Gundam's window mode (give up if it does not work properly).
· Changed window processing of Gundam and KofMira when Loader was started.
· Unlimited the window size of KofMira.
· The window size setting exclusive for KofMira is abolished.
- Fixed a problem that the frame rate of KofMira's movie is lowered.
· DDR 2013, DDR 2014, DDR X 3 vs 2nd Mix corresponded to Loader Mode = 0.
· Farcry Paradise Lost was mapped to Loader Mode = 1.
- Fixed a bug that the window size becomes 4: 3 when Crimzon Clover is started in low resolution mode.
· Changed to output exe list.txt from "Other 3" tab "exe list.txt" button.
· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Other, fixed defect fixes.
· If it does not work properly, dump this Loader to the trash box and finish.

Modifié par 7zxkv
ortho
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hola ayuda por favor ya no puedo usar ningun loader all rh me dice que es un virus cuando lo ejecuto me sale una ventana con cuadro en rojo diciendo que eso es un virus y que mi equipo puede ser contagiado con el virus no puedo ejecutarlo

il y a 3 minutes, janpol a dit :

hola ayuda por favor ya no puedo usar ningun loader all rh me dice que es un virus cuando lo ejecuto me sale una ventana con cuadro en rojo diciendo que eso es un virus y que mi equipo puede ser contagiado con el virus no puedo ejecutarlo

read old post. NO VIRUS.

He is amazing, Thankyou very much djexpert. I use rh loader with all my nesica, ttx and tekno parrot games with no problems at all.

OMG you are a complete idiot, it is not a virus, read the old posts. It's unfortunate that posts like your could give other users false information.

I apologise if your just posting what is in the read me as I thought that was your opinion. Read the old posts carefully, that is not true it was put in as a joke, trust me

Modifié par 7zxkv
triple post in one

Thankyou 7zxkv for this great thread for updating us. This release is superb the screen resizing etc works perfectly. On Haunted Museum the only issue is the following. The only slight issue is when the mirror reverses the level the cursor stays the wrong way so instead of going left it goes right, not sure if that's fixable. What a fantastic game I have to say better than haunted museum 2 I think

Il y a 2 heures, Manson976 a dit :

Cheers 7zxkv and the rest of the team!

"Now we can seriously blow some shit up!"

great :very-good:

• Like 1

3 questions:

1) What's the deal with the 'trial expired' thing? Won't let me proceed now after using it for a while. What the heck am I supposed to do at this point?

2) Related to number 1, now i get what you see in the screenshot and I can't get it to do anything now. All it does is close...even after a fresh copy.

[Update] Found you need to add this to ini:

[ignore]
Warning = Agree

^^so unnecessary....

4) When is the juvenile "virus" garbage going to be ditched from the file name, instructions, etc.? The joke was never funny and after years, it should just be removed. Causes more false positives I'm sure because of this crap, causes confusion and puts off a lot of potential users. How many times do we have to tell people it's not a virus? Well we're perpetuating that perception big time. What are we accomplishing with all these childish messages? What's the goal??

Untitled.png

Modifié par LEGEND80

il y a 46 minutes, LEGEND80 a dit :

Three questions:

1) What's the deal with the 'trial expired' thing? Won't let me proceed now after using it for a while. What the heck am I supposed to do at this point?

2) Related to number 1, now i get what you see in the screenshot and I can't get it to do anything now. All it does is close...even after a fresh copy.

[Update] Found you need to add this to ini:

[ignore]
Warning = Agree

^^so unnecessary....

3) When is the juvenile "virus" garbage going to be ditched from the file name, instructions, etc.? The joke was never funny and after years, it should just be removed. Causes more false positives I'm sure because of this crap, causes confusion and puts off a lot of potential users. How many times do we have to tell people it's not a virus? Well we're perpetuating that perception big time. What are we accomplishing with all these childish messages? What's the goal??

Untitled.png

The end user has the right to complain.
But I will not listen to your opinion.
You also have the option of not using Game Loader.
I will not force you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

293 (post #1)

Modifié par 7zxkv
add cheat
  • Like 3

Thanks DJexpert once again, do you have a version of RH Laoder that supports Metal Gear Solid please mate that would be great. Thanks again

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fire10 said:

Thanks DJexpert once again, do you have a version of RH Laoder that supports Metal Gear Solid please mate that would be great. Thanks again

I tried it for a laugh... but it only black screens so I guess there's a bit of work involved dll direct support etc needed..

Bonjour à tous,

J'arrive à lancer les jeux Nesica avec ce loader (merci pour les explications). En revanche impossible de jouer, quand je map les touches du clavier dans le loader cela n'a aucun effet dans le jeu. Ce qui fait qu eje vois les scènes d'intros mais je ne peux pas jouer car je ne peux appuyer sur aucun bouton...

Quelqu'un pourrait t'il m'expliquer la marche à suivre pour mapper les touches ?

Merci d'avance

Modifié par 7zxkv
-bolt

En 10/10/2017 a las 12:35, WildWolf dijo:

mets tes lunettes :)

tu aurai vu dans ce cas qu'il y a une solution toute bête qui est écrite noir sur blanc et à plusieurs reprises dailleurs

Hyperscorpio, on 28 Aug 2017 - 7:09 PM, said:snapback.png

The author is angry for jokes about his "engrish" :ptdr: ...but it's not his fault, he mades great things with this loader and share with everyone, the last thing that he waits is trolling :rolleyes: ...........anyway, to solve this you must:

- Search TTX.ini located According the O.S:

Windows 10, "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini"

Windows XP, "C: \ Documents and Settings \ USER NAME \ Application Data \ Game Loader All RHTTX.ini"

-Open TTX.ini with notepad and modify this:

[ignore]

Warning = Agree

After that, don't forget install Game Loader Installer.exe in each game to get necessary files.

Thanks a lot

quelqu'un aurait ca svp:

dernière ligne du post tout simplement, c'est un pack qui réuni d'autres patch, c'est pour cela qu'il n'y a pas de lien unique pour ce jeu.

when I run the game loader all rh it is telling me dumbjvsmanager.exe does not exist.

Where do I have to put the dumbjvsmanager.exe?

Ok, got this.

But I still struggle to get demulshooter running with the games.

And when I am running the og2.exe combined with demulshooter the game crashes.

Any help there?

Modifié par zelectah

hi everyone, i have a little question, with this loader you can fix the graphical errors in KOF 98 UM? 
the display of the hits appears in green, and is incorrect and the "counter hit" words just appears in black

EDIT: i forgot to mention, that graphical erros only appears if you are using an Nvidia card

ko8umbad.PNG

ko98bad2.PNG

Modifié par hiryu69

Il y a 11 heures, zelectah a dit :

when I run the game loader all rh it is telling me dumbjvsmanager.exe does not exist.

Where do I have to put the dumbjvsmanager.exe?

Ok, got this.

But I still struggle to get demulshooter running with the games.

And when I am running the og2.exe combined with demulshooter the game crashes.

Any help there?

I do not have USB Light Gun.

Il y a 4 heures, hiryu69 a dit :

hi everyone, i have a little question, with this loader you can fix the graphical errors in KOF 98 UM? 
the display of the hits appears in green, and is incorrect and the "counter hit" words just appears in black

EDIT: i forgot to mention, that graphical erros only appears if you are using an Nvidia card

ko8umbad.PNG

ko98bad2.PNG

This is a known bug in NVIDIA GPU.
There is no solution.