Aller au contenu
7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

Messages recommandés

Hi Guys! My arcade Cabinet has 2 screen, one for gaming and one for display the game marquee.
Most of the game have no problem running with game loader all rh but some (like 3D mahjong and Music GunGun 2) simply don't start giving the "traditional" error message, but if i run the game with game.exe it runs with no problem (except 3D mahjong, it duplicate the game in all the 2 screen). I tried disconneting the second monitor and all the problem has solved.
Is there a fast way to run it in dual monitor? This loader is awesome! i think it's tecnically possible.

56 minutes ago, Mr.Miguardi said:

Hi Guys! My arcade Cabinet has 2 screen, one for gaming and one for display the game marquee.
Most of the game have no problem running with game loader all rh but some (like 3D mahjong and Music GunGun 2) simply don't start giving the "traditional" error message, but if i run the game with game.exe it runs with no problem (except 3D mahjong, it duplicate the game in all the 2 screen). I tried disconneting the second monitor and all the problem has solved.
Is there a fast way to run it in dual monitor? This loader is awesome! i think it's tecnically possible.

The Game Loader uses various D3DWrapper.
Although this may improve the compatibility of the game, on the contrary it may degrade compatibility.
Especially with dual monitor there are problems of crashing in some games.
Unfortunately there is no solution on the Game Loader side.

hi everybody, i have learned so much in this post, but i have a question... when i configure a controller with a button for close or exit game and i press that button for exit game, appears an error about "executable was terminated (game.exe)" but if i press esc in the keyboard for close the game, the error doesn't appear and closes normally, the question is: there is a form to close the game with button and disable the error window?

here is the error...

error.png.0c96e599304758b8c9b8b8028743c458.png

thanks for your kind help

7 hours ago, xgeo23 said:

hi everybody, i have learned so much in this post, but i have a question... when i configure a controller with a button for close or exit game and i press that button for exit game, appears an error about "executable was terminated (game.exe)" but if i press esc in the keyboard for close the game, the error doesn't appear and closes normally, the question is: there is a form to close the game with button and disable the error window?

here is the error...

error.png.0c96e599304758b8c9b8b8028743c458.png

thanks for your kind help

Since Game Loader monitors the process for 20 seconds after the game is activated, it is judged as a crash when you end the game within 20 seconds.
In this Game Loader, an option of process monitoring time was added.
When you execute this Game Loader, the following items are added to TTX.ini.

[Crash Timer]
MonitoringTime = 20000

Open TTX.ini in the following location and change the value.
Set "0" to disable monitoring.

EDIT

Windows10 x64 "X:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH\TTX.ini"
WindowsXP "X:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Application Data\Game Loader All RHTTX.ini"

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Modifié par djexpert