Aller au contenu
7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

Messages recommandés

Le 02/05/2018 à 07:30, 7zxkv a dit :

post #1

dear modo, please make RH Loader for all others games supported like Steam exe games etc... Your Loader just work on TTX, Nasica Games exe. hope you understand what i want to say :very-good:

actually i want to use RH loader on King Of fighters IV

Modifié par 7zxkv

Thanks for the new version 302.

Sounds to me like you need to revert or reinstall Windows. I haven't heard of anyone else having these issues.

• Thanks 1

1 ora fa, mjshl2 ha scritto:

Sounds to me like you need to revert or reinstall Windows. I haven't heard of anyone else having these issues.

Yes you're right! I recover and rename my Microsoft account folder follow procedure on this link: 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Now also Game Loader All RH working!!! Thank you for your attention! :very-good:

Bonjour,

je rencontre un problème avec Game Loader depuis la mise a jour de Windows 10 64bits (avril/mai 2018). Tout marchait correctement avant. Maintenant quel que soit le jeu les 3 exécutables ne se lancent pas.(j'ai juste la roue de chargement quelques secondes et puis plus rien.) J'ai réinstallé les fichiers indispensables (allinone dirext X....) j'ai désactivé pare feu windows defender. Et toujours rien. J'ai utiliser différentes version de Game loader en mode administrateur mais je pense que la mise a jour Windows est en cause. Pouvez-vous m'aider à résoudre le problème ? J'ai fouillé le forum mais j'ai pas réussi à trouver l'info pour résoudre mon problème. Je précise qu'avant tout fonctionnait correctement.

Merci pour votre aide

christophe

Bon j'ai fait un retour à une version précédente dans Windows Update et après redémarrage le loader se charge a nouveau. Si jamais il y a une aure solution je suis preneur. Peut-être un update de Game Loader (j'utilise la 302).

Modifié par titf650
evolution du problème
  • Like 2

how can i get games Taito type x games to run smooth with Game Loader all RH it starts fine rotating but after closing the game windows explorer keeps on crashing.

Only the vertical shooting games i have the problem with

rh303

post 1

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

hi Guys, 

I'm so confused right now.

I have a bartop arcade configured with RLauncher and Hyperspin. I used Gameloader AllRH for running TTX in the past. It worked well but I have been out of the scene for a while and have returned to find that things have changed. There have been many updateds to the Gameloader all RH and there is now a loader called TeknoParrot, which appears to run the SEGA Ring games, plus TTX.

I have seen the two loaders discussed in the same conversation as though they are linked...but then in others it seems they are separate.
Can somebody explain what the deal is? 

Can Gameloader allRH run the Sega ring games, or do I need Teknoparrot for that? TP also runs TTX games, right? So If I need Teknoparrot for Sega Ring, would it make most sense to just use Teknoparrot and not bother with Gameloader?

Modifié par bobmoo79

On 6/5/2018 at 3:08 PM, bobmoo79 said:

hi Guys, 

I have a bartop arcade configured with RLauncher and Hyperspin. I used Gameloader AllRH for running TTX in the past. It worked well but I have been out of the scene for a while and have returned to find that things have changed. There have been many updateds to the Gameloader all RH and there is now a loader called TeknoParrot, which appears to run the SEGA Ring games, plus TTX.

I have seen the two loaders discussed in the same conversation as though they are linked...but then in others it seems they are separate.

Can Gameloader allRH run the Sega ring games, or do I need Teknoparrot for that? TP also runs TTX games, right? So If I need Teknoparrot for Sega Ring, would it make most sense to just use Teknoparrot and not bother with Gameloader?

They are somewhat interchangeable ..

GameloaderALLRH will run almost all TTX, TTX2, Nesica games and some ringedge ..

TecknoParrott primarily was for ringedge and namco ES2 games, however it also runs TTX and Nesica

Just to confuse you even more you can use GameloaderALLRH to launch TecknoParrott with graphical enhancements.

Also some ringedge games will run with just GameloaderALLRH ..

I use rocketaucnher and always use GameloaderALLRH whenever I can, I only use TP when I have to ...

Hope this helps ..

Modifié par anx10us

2 hours ago, bobmoo79 said:

hi Guys, 

Both loaders state what they are compatible with in there readme's. This thread shows whats compatible right on the first page. You just need to read up and see.

1 hour ago, anx10us said:

They are somewhat interchangeable ..

GameloaderALLRH will run almost all TTX, TTX2, Nesica games and some ringedge ..

TecknoParrott primarily was for ringedge and namco ES2 games, however it also runs TTX and Nesica

Just to confuse you even more you can use GameloaderALLRH to launch TecknoParrott with graphical enhancements.

Also some ringedge games will run with just GameloaderALLRH ..

I use rocketaucnher and always use GameloaderALLRH whenever I can, I only use TP when I have to ...

Hope this helps ..

Also Nesica is not supported by TP. It was discussed, even teased. But has yet to be implemented. You forgot lindbergh as well.

Modifié par mjshl2

Hi Friends,

Is there some trial app within ALLRH?  This has happened to me a couple times over the last year or so now... I have installed everything and it ran wonderfully for months.  I made no changes then it stopped working.  I would uninstall everything and reinstall it all with an updated version and it would work again for months.  I haven't played my arcade in the last 2 months and turned it on again to play some nesica games and I just get a black screen, i uninstalled it all updated to latest ALLRH and redid everything but this time its not working.  I installed it on two other PCs as a test and those work fine.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Reaver does work on new options and new UI in order to replace Gameloader All RH, Game Loader All RH is a good thing but it seems hard to make a good compatibility with TP so Reaver will work on new stuff as Game Loader, just be patient...

And When he wil success this job he will realease the public version for all.

Modifié par WildWolf

I trying to make use of Gameloader all RH implemented in Rocketlauncher.

Only i have to confirm yes because of the security, and vertical shoot em up games arent working for me without GameLoader.

It did worked fine before (Giga wing generations, Homura etc. ) 

In Teknop those games wont run also

post 1

• Thanks 1

How can i get rid of the questionmarks "???????????" in Game Loader all rh

this feature  "Admin privilege unnecessary mode" maybe runs game loader without that confirmation everytime

post 1

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Moksi said:

How can i get rid of the questionmarks "???????????" in Game Loader all rh

this feature  "Admin privilege unnecessary mode" maybe runs game loader without that confirmation everytime

last tab... reset to default language ini

gameloader all rh seems to be crashes explorer.exe when i exit a vertical shoot em up game , specially Raiden III & IV

2 hours ago, Moksi said:

gameloader all rh seems to be crashes explorer.exe when i exit a vertical shoot em up game , specially Raiden III & IV

What OS are you using? .
Administrator authority? .
Does it crash even if I change LoaderMode? .
Using Game Loader will surely crash 100% surely in any game? .
Did you try out the old version? .

3 hours ago, djexpert said:

What OS are you using? .
Administrator authority? .
Does it crash even if I change LoaderMode? .
Using Game Loader will surely crash 100% surely in any game? .
Did you try out the old version? .

Win 7 64 professional 

i am using no administrator authority  [ in Hyperspin i dont want to confirm everytime to run the game]

when i exit vertical shoot em up games then exiting hyperspin , i have to restart explorer.exe all the time

i also saw that gl.exe is sometimes keeps on running (is that a file that rotates the screen?)

so i if i start every vertical rotating game sometimes it doesnt run , maybe because explorer is hanging in the backgrond

14 minutes ago, Moksi said:

Win 7 64 professional 

i am using no administrator authority  [ in Hyperspin i dont want to confirm everytime to run the game]

when i exit vertical shoot em up games then exiting hyperspin , i have to restart explorer.exe all the time

i also saw that gl.exe is sometimes keeps on running (is that a file that rotates the screen?)

so i if i start every vertical rotating game sometimes it doesnt run , maybe because explorer is hanging in the backgrond

My PC is Windows 10 x64.
Unfortunately Game Loader seems to be incompatible with your PC.
I can not fix problems that depend on each PC.
Please stop using Game Loader if trouble occurs even if running with administrator privileges.

THe vertical shoot em u games are the only one for now that doesnt work flawless , maybe teknoparrot will run these vertical games soon

Je viens de tester la version 305, j'avais pas utilisé de version récente depuis longtemps et gros problème : il supprime les clés registre Taito/Nesica !!

En gros si je lance GGXXAC+R avec AllRH, mes clés de registre Taito/Nesica (qui n'ont pourtant rien à voir) sont supprimées et je suis obligé de les remettre manuellement si par la suite je veux jouer à un jeu de ces jeux avec un autre loader! 

For Arcade PC : I've tried the last version of AllRH with GGXXAC+R, it works even if in fact the resolution of the game can't be changed and remains 1280x720...

But I've had a big problem: it deletes all my Taito/Nesica registry keys each time! (so you can't launch any Nesica game later with an other loarder without having to put again manualy these registry keys)

Could you please check and fix the issue? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your opinion.

Because Guilty Gear is 2D, you can change it to any resolution by setting Loader Mode = 6.
Have you tried Loader Mode = 6? .
It and the registry value of NESICA are intentionally deleted by GameLoader.
This is normal behavior, but I will fix it next time.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, djexpert said:

Because Guilty Gear is 2D, you can change it to any resolution by setting Loader Mode = 6.

Loader Mode 6 doesn't seem to change the internal resolution, I run by Vewlix at 1366x768, which ever option a I choose, Mode 1, Mode 2, New, Old etc the resolution stays at 1366x768 with the GG game in a frameless window at 1280x768 ? I suspect i've missed a setting somewhere any ideas ?

Il y a 3 heures, djexpert a dit :

Thanks for your answer!

Yes disabling or changing the registry setting is not good because we can use different loaders depending of the game.

Because of that I can't use newers versions of your loader. So I hope you will fix it :)

Yes for me also mode 6 doesn't change je resolution of the game. I've tried approx everything and the game size on the screen remains always 1280x720.

Just set LoaderMode = 6, please disable "change internal resolution" of "Loader setting 2" tab.
In 2D games, the picture quality should be better than the original resolution.
You can also use FXAA if necessary.
Take a screenshot of the game and check the resolution.
Please stop using Game Loader when there is dissatisfaction in image quality.
Do not excessive expectation for it and Game Loader.
Thank you for valuable opinion.

• Like 2

Anybody have an HD patch for tetris 3 The Grand Master (Taito X)

edit:

Modifié par 7zxkv

I have some problems with Samurai Spirits Sen: the game works (using 3+6 as recommended, or also 1) but randomly crash after a minute or two. Is just random, it can happen on the attract mode, character screen or in-game. Boots with ttx_monitor but not with JVSEmu. Using jvs_loader.exe works without crashes but with some serious graphical problems (most characters doesn't have hair, Nakoruru doesn't have eyes and is very creepy lol). Any help?

1 hour ago, Hayama said:

I have some problems with Samurai Spirits Sen: the game works (using 3+6 as recommended, or also 1) but randomly crash after a minute or two. Is just random, it can happen on the attract mode, character screen or in-game. Boots with ttx_monitor but not with JVSEmu. Using jvs_loader.exe works without crashes but with some serious graphical problems (most characters doesn't have hair, Nakoruru doesn't have eyes and is very creepy lol). Any help?

Is it a problem even if LoaderMode = 2 or 3 and SoftwareTnL is enabled? .
To use it and JVSEmu, you need to disable "CreateThread for Joysticks" of JConfig.exe.
Since Game Loader uses multiple D3D Wrappers, there is a problem that trouble is likely to occur.
I hope the problem will be resolved.

On ‎2018‎年‎6‎月‎14‎日 at 6:41 PM, Moksi said:

Anybody have an HD patch for tetris 3 The Grand Master (Taito X)

edit:

There is a "TGM3 HD" folder in the archive of Game Loader.

This can also be used.

• Thanks 1

hace 3 horas, djexpert dijo:

Is it a problem even if LoaderMode = 2 or 3 and SoftwareTnL is enabled? .
To use it and JVSEmu, you need to disable "CreateThread for Joysticks" of JConfig.exe.
Since Game Loader uses multiple D3D Wrappers, there is a problem that trouble is likely to occur.
I hope the problem will be resolved.

Sadly yes, still crash. The same with JVSEmu: I disabled "CreateThreads for Joysticks" on JConfig and I just got a white screen. Thanks anyway :(