Aller au contenu
Bruce

[Arcade PC] Fast And The Furious Drift (Raw Thrills)

Messages recommandés

when we playing game in game and press start button then game close and go back menu screen... why????????????? please fixed this issue thanks,,,,

3 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

when we playing game in game and press start button then game close and go back menu screen... why????????????? please fixed this issue thanks,,,,

This is fixed if you use Mohkerz Loaderz.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

This is fixed if you use Mohkerz Loaderz.

awesome :very-good: also fixed old FNF bike and others games

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

awesome :very-good: also fixed old FNF bike and others games

It did?? That's epic.

Did you copy over the xbox360kb files as well? Anything different I need to do to get it working with Super bikes 1?

38 minutes ago, segaoutrun123 said:

have you got the first fnf working car not bike one

Mohkerz Loaderz will NOT fix any other FNF game and will NOT fix Super Bikes 1. Only the d3d8 wrappers for FFD can fix some graphical issues, but that not any of the controls.

3 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

Mohkerz Loaderz will NOT fix any other FNF game and will NOT fix Super Bikes 1. Only the d3d8 wrappers for FFD can fix some graphical issues, but that not any of the controls.

thanks  for clearing that up ducon it does fix  graphical issues in first fnf just would great if the controls.worked same as fnf drift do you think that would be possible some day :amen:

15 hours ago, krizalid00 said:

I have the superbikes 2 without need of the doongle but at the time of starting it marks me error in I / O board and restarts

Could you share it mate maybe someone could fix it

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, segaoutrun123 said:

thanks  for clearing that up ducon it does fix  graphical issues in first fnf just would great if the controls.worked same as fnf drift do you think that would be possible some day :amen:

Out of curiosity, what's the purpose of playing the first one since Drift has all the original content plus new stuff, tricks, etc. It's kind of the definitive edition, right? :)

1 hour ago, LEGEND80 said:

Out of curiosity, what's the purpose of playing the first one since Drift has all the original content plus new stuff, tricks, etc. It's kind of the definitive edition, right? :)

I like how it says nitrous in the first one and the music  it is nice to have it working fully using wheel and pedals :)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb LEGEND80:

Well, first of all the additional male announcer in "Fast & Furious", who not a little reminds me of that cool sounding guy named Mark from "Classic Game Room". Or is it him for real? Furthermore, the blonde 'Flag Girl' at the starting line looks better to me than the one in "Drift", but that's just a personal reference. In short, those two wouldn't be the baddest reasons for going back to the series' debut from time to time, if I am asked. :-)

Modifié par Pantherheart

On 21/06/2018 at 5:00 PM, LEGEND80 said:

Yes again I play a lot of games that bring back good memories for me and the original is the one I remember so it would be great to get that working well to. You can use joytokey with them but ideally it would be nice to get them working like drift. 

4 hours ago, fire10 said:

Yes again I play a lot of games that bring back good memories for me and the original is the one I remember so it would be great to get that working well to. You can use joytokey with them but ideally it would be nice to get them working like drift. 

Thats why we need game loader for now there is no way to fix the odd resolution

Super Bikes and FF both need the same treatment with the resolution and the controls otherwise they are kinda broken.

• Like 1

when i connect my USB controller and run this game then keyboard controller not work even i want to play with my keyboard.... any solution?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

when i connect my USB controller and run this game then keyboard controller not work even i want to play with my keyboard.... any solution?

Use x360kb with MohkerzLoaders combined

Le 2018-06-21 à 01:51, krizalid00 a dit :

I have the superbikes 2 without need of the doongle but at the time of starting it marks me error in I / O board and restarts

That's great news! Hopefully someone can fix that issue soon! :)

Is there a way to slow down the speed of the game? The attract mode is way too fast, along with the screen after you complete a course.Thanks in advance! :)

il y a 45 minutes, razor1978 a dit :

Is there a way to slow down the speed of the game? The attract mode is way too fast, along with the screen after you complete a course.Thanks in advance! :)

I have the same issues. The attract mode goes in 2 sec !!

On 6/27/2018 at 4:47 AM, Gougoule said:

I have the same issues. The attract mode goes in 2 sec !!

Make sure you force vsync with your nvidia or amd control panel for the game executable.

Il y a 7 heures, ducon2016 a dit :

Make sure you force vsync with your nvidia or amd control panel for the game executable.

thanks I will have a look on this !

Il y a 7 heures, ducon2016 a dit :

I would like to know if there is a way to let you drift with pedal and steering wheel without you restarting the game by pressing the space key and I already try it with joy to key, x360 and monker but it does not work for me, since I have assigned in the accelerator space and A for the menu and to accelerate but I want to know how to deactivate the space and not restart the game

3 hours ago, Set said:

I would like to know if there is a way to let you drift with pedal and steering wheel without you restarting the game by pressing the space key and I already try it with joy to key, x360 and monker but it does not work for me, since I have assigned in the accelerator space and A for the menu and to accelerate but I want to know how to deactivate the space and not restart the game

use loader

• Like 2

I already put a potentiometer to my generic control of xbox 360 with the jconfigffd and I can not get it to respond, or I get the pure control to answer me or the pure keyboard I have not managed to control keyboard and control which is what I am doing wrong

Hello 

there is some form or command - so that when you start fnf 1 you do not have to wait for it to search the internet link every time you start the game

Good evening all !!  I am able to start the game with steering working via my logitech wheel but for some reason I am unable to use gas or brakes via my logitech wheel. PLEASE can anyone help me i have been at this for a while???

1 hour ago, atrain9 said:

Good evening all !!  I am able to start the game with steering working via my logitech wheel but for some reason I am unable to use gas or brakes via my logitech wheel. PLEASE can anyone help me i have been at this for a while???

Use MohkerzLoaderz and x360ce.

On 6/21/2018 at 12:00 PM, LEGEND80 said:

Only the first one works with LAN.