Aller au contenu
Bruce

[Arcade PC] Fast And The Furious Drift (Raw Thrills)

Messages recommandés

Did you guys use it with the original sdaemon or ducons patched controls sdaemon. I use an xbox 360 pad and with the patched sdaemon unfortunately brake is set to left on the right analogue stick and accelerate is right on the right analogue stick, steering is left analogue stick. Right trigger (which id really like as gas is set to boost/flip Left Trigger is nothing (which would be great as brake) and 'A' is nitro etc

If I use the original sdaemon its the same but steering and accelerate are both on the left stick which makes selecting on menus and trying to enter name etc on highscore is awful lol.

Im guessing there are differences between xboxone pad and 360 which screws with this :-(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LEGEND80 said:

Works perfect here ducon (xone pad)! The ONLY issue was if I try to run as admin, nothing happens. If I run without admin, it loads and runs perfect with the new pad support.

Beautiful work mate! Thanks so much!

Right click MohkerzLoaderz.exe => Properties => Compatibility tab => Make sure "Run this program as administrator" is ticked

9 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Did you guys use it with the original sdaemon or ducons patched controls sdaemon. I use an xbox 360 pad and with the patched sdaemon unfortunately brake is set to left on the right analogue stick and accelerate is right on the right analogue stick, steering is left analogue stick. Right trigger (which id really like as gas is set to boost/flip Left Trigger is nothing (which would be great as brake) and 'A' is nitro etc

If I use the original sdaemon its the same but steering and accelerate are both on the left stick which makes selecting on menus and trying to enter name etc on highscore is awful lol.

Im guessing there are differences between xboxone pad and 360 which screws with this :-(

I use in on the patched exe, using the .noobdiff from the UI-Experimental V2. Just tried on the unpatched .exe it worked for me. Weird

Modifié par ducon2016
  • Sad 1

Yep the patched exe from your original control patch on my official xbox 360 pad puts accelerate as right on the right analogue stick and brake as left on the same stick. Is there anyway to swap those 2 to the right and left triggers and maybe put the boost/flip (not nitro) to a button. Sorry to bother you mate

I'm using original exe, that's ONLY patched with his gfx patch (previous page) and that's it. Don't use his old controller patch...

I ALSO found out the patched exe let's me move the game to my D drive in a deep subfolder. So for me, everything's perfect now - directory, gfx, controls - there's like literally nothing else I can think of to ask for. :)

52 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Very strange rechecked and still the same for me :-(

I think I know what is going on. The joystick works for you without -joy in the command line right? If yes then I will fix the loader for that case and send it in a few hours.

8 hours ago, Gtguy said:

Hi Ducon.  Thanks so much for this.  I tried it, but it broke Reshade support and commandline params like -fsaa8.    Then it worked only with the buttons with my xbox 360 pad but acceleration was still on my left stick y axis.    

7 hours ago, fire10 said:

Very strange rechecked and still the same for me :-(

Just uploaded the fix for that in my original MohkerzLoaderz post Page 4.

Download and use new loader 0.1c, you should be able to use the .exe with any patched exe now, and command line will pass over to the game: MohkerzLoaderz.exe yourgame.exe a b c d e will run yourgame.exe as if a b c d e was passed as command line.

Modifié par ducon2016

ducon, est ce que ca remplace les 2 patchs qui sont dans le post 1 NB3 ou pas?

Ensuite j'aimerai que tu m'envoies systématiquement un pm pour me dire quand un patch RTU est pret qu'on update le post en correspondance, ca m'évitera de suivre 150conv pour rien merci bien !! ;)

Ducon,it is great.  Amazing work!  It's perfect with my Xbox 360 pad now.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, atrain9 said:

Hello All , any way to use this game with a logitech wheel ?

Yes remap it with x360ce, plenty of tutorials around.

33 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

Yes remap it with x360ce, plenty of tutorials around.

ok thanks i will check it out . How does it handle with it ?

@ducon2016

There was a time, I guess, when it had been presumptuous to believe that this game would ever see the light of day in such a perfectly patched state. But then it was you who seemed to be coming out of nowhere with your two patches, an undoubtfully skilled daredevil who probably worked tremendously ambitioned to achieve exactly the desired results that me and others could barely hoped for even some time earlier. So, now that F&F Drift is properly pimped by your highly appreciated hacks, the game also improved its standing within my personal ranks by rising from being LIKED up to LOVED.

Eventually, what else can I demand for than wishing I would have your knowledge? Well, you tell me! :-)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes amazing share and amazing work. Its people like you and Mohkerz that make this community so great. The only hope for me is that you are able to release a version where the shift gear up is set to the Right shoulder and Shift gear down is set to the left shoulder. Maybe music and restart game could be set to the d pad as this is unused, unless others have managed to use manual gears and its just me. You guys have indeed done an incredible job of this, we are very lucky to have your help, thankyou once again!

Mohkerz and Ducon deserve a trophy.   If someone could fix the online play and the horizontally stretched HUD to be proper aspect ratio in widescreen that would  just be the icing on the cake.  

EDIT: I just would like to say thank you for such amazing work on releasing this. also to everybody that has worked on making this playable.

Your time and dedication is beyond appreciated.

Modifié par Stellerex
Found the zip in prior posts

27 minutes ago, krizalid00 said:

I can not make it work with -joy I need to accelerate lift the two wheels to do tricks I'm doing wrong?

Use Mohkerz Loaderz, it will work. If you double tap the accelerator it goes on two wheels.

Thanks loads for this update my friend, brilliant just brilliant gonna download now

Modifié par 7zxkv

Wow Ducon has done it again, now the shoulder buttons of the 360 pad change gear when using manual gears which was not working before and the music button is set to the back button.

Absolutely brilliant work, thankyou very very much!

Modifié par fire10

is there a chance this could be made to work on original fast and furious as would be great as it is now it works for wheelies but when you let off gas the brake comes on

would be fantastic if you could work your magic on that :amen:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

already try as they say with the Mohkerz Loaderz, configuring it with the parameters of sdaemon.exe and still does not give me that option, everything else if it works in the game minus the double acceleration to lift the car

Double acceleration works great here mate using the original sdaeomon that came with the game download and the newest Mohkerz launcher on page one of the thread version 0.1d

• Like 1

I have a problem, which is that I want to play with a wheel, I'm currently doing it from the x360kb, my problem is that I can not change it as such the selection key in the car selection menu, race, etc. I would like to know if there is any way that instead of being the space key it is some other.
Since pressing the space key in full career the game is restarted.

3 hours ago, Set said:

I have a problem, which is that I want to play with a wheel, I'm currently doing it from the x360kb, my problem is that I can not change it as such the selection key in the car selection menu, race, etc. I would like to know if there is any way that instead of being the space key it is some other.
Since pressing the space key in full career the game is restarted.

Use Mohkerz Loader, this is solved. You can combine Mohkerz Loaderz and x360kb