Aller au contenu
Bruce

[Arcade PC] Fast And The Furious Drift (Raw Thrills)

Messages recommandés

hace 5 horas, razor1978 dijo:

ahhh YES YES! Now it works the way you described! And I can do the wheelie too! Again...thanks for the upload and help! :D

By the way, what is the wheelie ? Do you mean running the car on two wheels instead of four ? What key do you use for that ?

If you double tap gas whilst going straight, you'll do a wheelie which can be used to backflip off stuff like ramps/cars

• Thanks 1

@customizer2

Thanks so much! That finally worked. I figured out the files that are needed from your archive (at least for an xone pad):  winmm.dll, xinput1_4.dll + your ini.

The digital steering isn't too bad actually! :) Wheelie time!

[Update]

Found out these files also allow MOUSE controls - movement = steering, left click brake, right click gas! Cool!

Modifié par LEGEND80

Here is a patch for those who prefer to use the joypad left trigger to accelerate instead of going up with the left analog stick.

Use NoobPatcher to apply: http://www.emuline.org/topic/1251-utilitaires-pour-debutants-noob-tools/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

• Like 1

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

But this maps to RS left/right not the trigger(s). So wrong axis I guess. :P

Any chance we can get a diff where the brake is mapped to Left trigger and gas is mapped to RIGHT trigger (standard/default for racing games)?

Modifié par LEGEND80
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hace 7 horas, LEGEND80 dijo:

@customizer2

Thanks so much! That finally worked. I figured out the files that are needed from your archive (at least for an xone pad):  winmm.dll, xinput1_4.dll + your ini.

The digital steering isn't too bad actually! :) Wheelie time!

[Update]

Found out these files also allow MOUSE controls - movement = steering, left click brake, right click gas! Cool!

Glad it works for you ! Now I am waiting for Fast n´ Furious Supercars or Cruisin Blast, hope someone posts someday the playable files ! :very-good:

Modifié par customizer2

5 minutes ago, customizer2 said:

Now I am waiting for Supercars or Cruisin Blast, hope someone posts someday the playable files ! :very-good:

You and me both friend.

il y a une heure, LEGEND80 a dit :

You and me both friend.

Yeah, all we need now is FnF Supercars and FnF Superbikes 2, and the series is complete....someday soon it will happen! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Customizer2, where did you get the d3d8.dll in your download package?   This fixes all bugs on AMD cards for all Fast and Furious games!   I have been looking for something like this for years and I tried every d3d8 converter on the net, but yours in the only one that works.   

As far as LAN, multiplay, the -mid switch in the command line (-mid 1, -mid 2, etc) still works to assign machine number, as you can see if you press V during the game (versioninfo).   However LAN is still not working.  

Ducon2016, I like your patch.  It works on my Xbox260 controller, but I think it is standard for gas on right axis and brakes on left, not the other way around.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gtguy said:

Customizer2, where did you get the d3d8.dll in your download package?   This fixes all bugs on AMD cards for all Fast and Furious games!   I have been looking for something like this for years and I tried every d3d8 converter on the net, but yours in the only one that works.  

It was part of Mohkerz initial release. And yes it fixes many other games. I made it :P

Any way to get wheelie working with the -joy and default analog steering?

Modifié par Gtguy
thank you for using discord for off topic discussions

hace 2 horas, Gtguy dijo:

The file d3d8.dll comes with the dumped game, you can find it in the game´s folder along with sdaemon.exe, the launcher and the other files.

1 hour ago, Gtguy said:

Any way to get wheelie working with the -joy and default analog steering?

What @ducon2016 posted earlier will provide this. What he posted though (on a xone pad at least) moves brake/gas to the RS left/right, which doesn't help much.

I'm hoping he'll either publish a new diff with it mapped to triggers or provide the IDs for the input so we can generate this ourselves.

il y a 35 minutes, greamec a dit :

can I use my Logitech wheel with this?

let me know if G27 does work with !

40 minutes ago, greamec said:

can I use my Logitech wheel with this?

My G920 worked, but you'll need to re-map the controls to suit your wheel because for me, the gas pedal did both gas and brake because it's a full axis pedal.

18 hours ago, LEGEND80 said:

What @ducon2016 posted earlier will provide this. What he posted though (on a xone pad at least) moves brake/gas to the RS left/right, which doesn't help much.

I'm hoping he'll either publish a new diff with it mapped to triggers or provide the IDs for the input so we can generate this ourselves.

I'll try this on my 360 pad this evening. Yep it would be superb if someone could change gas to right trigger and brake to left trigger, fingers crossed some smart cookie can step in for us

• Like 1

+1 I'm sure it'll happen now that we have a solution (using the patcher tool). Just need a new diff file or the ID info for the triggers.

• Like 1

@ducon2016 Sorry to bother you, but we don't have anyone else to ask this. :) Can you update the patcher diff you provided to map to triggers (vs. right Stick left/right) or provide ids for the inputs (so we can build ourselves) or just point us to where we might be able to find this info?

Really appreciate any help on this!

Modifié par LEGEND80

46 minutes ago, LEGEND80 said:

@ducon2016 Sorry to bother you, but we don't have anyone else to ask this. :) Can you update the patcher diff you provided to map to triggers (vs. right Stick left/right) or provide ids for the inputs (so we can build ourselves) or just point us to where we might be able to find this info?

Really appreciate any help on this!

Sorry I am pretty busy this week. Look at the .noobDiff file, it is a plain text file. Check the code at that place with IDA, it will show you the right code to touch. I swapped the Y axis (Up-down on left analog stick) with the Z Axis (left and right combined triggers). Putting the accelerator on the right should be reasonable (multiply by -1.0f or change the multiplying constant sign). Putting the break on the left trigger is more involved, you will need to read the floating point value of the axis, and if right map this to the break button.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think I'm with fire10 on this one. I read what you wrote numerous times but I just not sure how to to do it. You lost me here:  "Check the code at that place with IDA, it will show you the right code to touch." :) What place? What's IDA? Right code = the offset in the noobdiff?

Also, for me, your noobdiff moved the gas/brake to the Right Stick left/right, not the triggers. Maybe it works differently on an xone pad?

I can wait a couple weeks for you to get some time to create a new file. Not a big deal at all. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

this doesn't work for me im on windows 10 ive followed the instruction on what to do do nothing loads up but I downloaded the rawart file from another site and tried that yes I know this is the older version of fast and furious that works fine it came with a loader called  D3DWindower-English.exe I tried that but ok but I want the new version that everyone else can get to work, yes ive tried the run administrator with  FNFTD_LAUNCHER_v2.exe but yet again doesn't load a bit strange 

On 5/28/2018 at 1:37 AM, WildWolf said:

patch full HD / UHD

Any chance someone could do an HD patch for 1680x1050?  Thanks 

hace 15 horas, mark360 dijo:

this doesn't work for me im on windows 10 ive followed the instruction on what to do do nothing loads up but I downloaded the rawart file from another site and tried that yes I know this is the older version of fast and furious that works fine it came with a loader called  D3DWindower-English.exe I tried that but ok but I want the new version that everyone else can get to work, yes ive tried the run administrator with  FNFTD_LAUNCHER_v2.exe but yet again doesn't load a bit strange 

Try put the files on c:\rawartfnf3\ or c:\fnftd2\ work for me, y dont know the reason but the only way for run for me on win10 (sorry the bad english but i'm speak spanish)

Ok took me a while to get it working but it finally works: I fixed the D3D8to9 wrapper to work with Fast and Furious Drift. This might work with other Fast and Furious games, but I have not tested, so let me know.

1. It will enable modders to make it look better with Reshade or other D3D9.dll wrappers

2. It fixes the vsync issues in the menus

3. Better performance in game

=== REMOVED THE OLD FILE ===

See my new post for latest version: http://www.emuline.org/topic/873-arcade-pc-fast-and-the-furious-drift-raw-thrills/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-30655

Modifié par ducon2016
  • Like 1

Thanks ducon2016. But this freezes the game upon exiting (f11). Fine otherwise. With last version, I can exit just fine and get the error dialog noting the unfreed memory stuff. Maybe it has to do with that? Using just the sdaemon.exe (high res vers.).

3 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

Ok took me a while to get it working but it finally works: I fixed the D3D8to9 wrapper to work with Fast and Furious Drift. This might work with other Fast and Furious games, but I have not tested, so let me know.

1. It will enable modders to make it look better with Reshader or other D3D9.dll wrappers

2. It fixes the vsync issues in the menus

3. Better performance in game

It's a wonderful job, ducon 2016.
I am very grateful to you.

Glitches will occur at The Fast and The Furious. (Perhaps Superbikes is the same as well)

5b149a97718b0_sdaemon2018-06-0410-42-07-482.jpg.b7875bf414ad555ab2c7821a744c826f.jpg
However, if there is d3d8.dll for Chaos Legion's fix, the glitch could be fixed.

[FIX] Chaos Legion Broken Textures

If we can incorporate this d3d9 conversion, everyone can be happy.

2 hours ago, LEGEND80 said:

Thanks ducon2016. But this freezes the game upon exiting (f11). Fine otherwise. With last version, I can exit just fine and get the error dialog noting the unfreed memory stuff. Maybe it has to do with that? Using just the sdaemon.exe (high res vers.).

Weird, it works totally fine here, no freezes and same error dialog when exiting.

On 6/3/2018 at 6:51 PM, djexpert said:

Glitches will occur at The Fast and The Furious. (Perhaps Superbikes is the same as well)

If we can incorporate this d3d9 conversion, everyone can be happy.

Sorry I am not clear, few questions

1. Do the glitches happen with d3d8.dll in the original Mohkerz release?

2. Do the glitches happen with the new d3d8.dll I just posted?

3. Where do they happen? FFDrift or just Fast and Furious or both?

=== REMOVED THE TEST VERSIONS ===

See my new post for a version that works with the old Fast and Furious (Not Drift) game: http://www.emuline.org/topic/873-arcade-pc-fast-and-the-furious-drift-raw-thrills/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-30655

Modifié par ducon2016

50 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

Weird, it works totally fine here, no freezes and same error dialog when exiting.

Yeah, same with the two new files. Oh well, no worries. Game runs fine with the original d3d8.dll anyway.

29 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

Sorry I am not clear, few questions

1. Do the glitches happen with d3d8.dll in the original Mohkerz release?

2. Do the glitches happen with the new d3d8.dll I just posted?

3. Where do they happen? FFDrift or just Fast and Furious or both?

I tried to merge the Chaos Legion fix, try v2 and v3 and let me know which one works for you.

Hello, ducon 2016.
What I am talking about is "The Fast and The Furious".

FnF.jpg.ef9817b2b9713b094fba1fc8fdb197da.jpg

It is not about "The Fast and The Furious Drift".
There is no glitch in "The Fast and The Furious Drift".

1. If you use the MONKERS version of d3d8.dll, glitches will not occur in "The Fast and The Furious".
But this will not be converted to d3d9.

2. "d3d8to9-FastAndFuriousDrift.7z" does not fix glitches in "The Fast and The Furious". (Because Chaos Legion 's Texture correction has not been applied?).

3. Only glitches "The Fast and The Furious" occur. (Superbikes has not confirmed)

In v2 and v3, glitches will occur in "The Fast and The Furious".

Thank you in advance.

ducon si je peu me permettre, supprime les anciens fichiers s'ils sont old et nomme correctement tes archives restantes, qu'on sache de quoi il en retourne sans lire le post genre d3d8_chaoslegion.7z est clair mais d3d8-v2.7z ne l'est pas. Quand tu prends une conversation en cours ca devient très vite totalement incompréhensible sans y perdre 1h à essayer de tout lire donc comme d'hab merci d'avance pour tes patchs (que tu devrais ajouter sur ta page dédié même si c'est pas du noobpatcher). Sinon ces patchs ont ils un rapport avec

par hasard ?

Modifié par 7zxkv

For me ducon's v2 and v3 have no texture glitch in FNF#1, however there is problem with shorter draw distance.   Nvidia GTX 1070.

However for AMD/ATI cards texture glitches still exist.  For these uses the small d3d8 from Mohkerz/Customizer.

\\Has anyone figured out how to get multiplay working in Drift or Superbikes?

Modifié par Gtguy