Harry99710

[Arcade PC] Chase Hq2 Decrypted And Playable (TTX)

Il y a 13 heures, Pantherheart a dit :

Est-ce que tu lances Chase HQ2 avec gameorig.exe? Parce que c'est le fichier que tu as besoin pour commencer le jeu correctement.

non j'ais pas ce fichier dans le dossier on le trouve ou?

Tu peux trouver ce fichier via...

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

...dans "Chase HQ2 Arcade.7z"

• Thanks 1

Is there anywhere to currently download Chase HQ 2?  I am really wanting to play it as I was a big fan of the original, I didn't even know it existed until recently.  Both links here are unfortunately down and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else.  Thanks.

yes, I'm also late to the party and can not find a valid image file.  Thanks in advance!

Calvin

On 6/5/2017 at 10:39 AM, skeleton081983 said:

I have the same issue with Chase HQ 2. I've Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Creators Updated version, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X with latest drivers, i7-3770 stable OC @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1866 MHz, integrated onboard Realtek HD audio, all VisualC redist from 2005 to 2017, WMV9 video codec and directx library installed, connected to internet via wi-fi router with static IP and all device drivers correctly installed. I tried to deactivate integrated windows firewall and also allow connection in firewall for "game.exe" but the game still crashes after "Network Checking" message.

I can see quite a few people are struggling with the Network error. Try bridging the Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters in Windows network settings, that's what worked for me on my rig which is on Wi-Fi and NOT hardwired to the router.

Just wanted to confirm that an internet connection is required to play this game? I have it working when online but I keep my PC offline normally. 

Here you go, set to run in fullscreen and with an Xbox 360 / Xinput controller (triggers are accel and brake):

Hidden Content

Edited by YesterPlay80
  • Like 1

Yes, we can, @mark360!

Since Nancy is fluent in both English and Japanese (great dubbing, by the way), it is completely up to your choice which of those two languages she'll make use of, while you chase the bad guys on her command. To do that, just open the chq2.ini to be found within your Chase HQ 2 folder and change the setting DEST_COUNTRY from value 2 (JP, V.2.06) to either 3 (US, V.2.05) or 0 (UK, V.2.08). And that's it.

Edited by Pantherheart

On 3/4/2019 at 6:19 PM, YesterPlay80 said:

Here you go, set to run in fullscreen and with an Xbox 360 / Xinput controller (triggers are accel and brake):

Hidden Content

Many thanks buddy.

Much appreciated.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2019 at 9:49 AM, beatkitchen said:

Greetings all.
Can someone upload this game again please?
None of the links are working.

Hey bud, the link in the posting I responded to above works fine. Enjoy.

6 hours ago, sky2310 said:

Hey bud, the link in the posting I responded to above works fine. Enjoy.

Thanks i will try that one!