Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.92) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

Seamlessly working Grid Arcade doesnt open now.

Untitled.png

agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  it opens and fukn shuts on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, ginzu said:

@SOYABEAN

Did you succeed to play on dolphin emulator with ghost squad?  This is one of the rare game I am not able to play because the pointer stuck sometime keeping the game unplayable. 

ginzu I managed to play this game and others of the wii by dolphin with 2 aim track and using the demulshooter.

• Thanks 1

Are there any plans to make Sega Rally 3 working again? Like many people on the web I get this "out of memory for tex" error. I fiddled around with the graphic settings for ours now but no change.

I'm hoping so much for a fix. Thank you.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ginzu:

Here is a video I made of the game play with my wiimote. But it is not a tuto. 

Please give is an tuto;-)

35 minutes ago, Berzerk said:

Are there any plans to make Sega Rally 3 working again? Like many people on the web I get this "out of memory for tex" error. I fiddled around with the graphic settings for ours now but no change.

I doubt there will ever be a fix for this "tex error". Only way to play SR3 is to downgrade your Win 10 below the 1809 revision. :(:

• Sad 1

hace 14 horas, mamefan2018 dijo:

here u go

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Thank you :very-good:

4 hours ago, NoKey said:

Untitled.png

The new Windows update has screwed up a lot of emulators including Cemu, Dolphin and Teknoparrot. I suggest you roll it back until a newer stable version is patched by Microsoft.

2 hours ago, arcade_power said:

I doubt there will ever be a fix for this "tex error". Only way to play SR3 is to downgrade your Win 10 below the 1809 revision. :(:

Why do you say never? That would suck. What's the core of this issue and why could it never work in the future. I don't think we can stay on 1803 forever.... :(

3 hours ago, Berzerk said:

This is short term fix but increase your Windows page cache. Google it if you don't know how. You can always change it back to auto if it doesn't work nothing to lose.

Just now, LEGEND80 said:

Why do you say never? That would suck. What's the core of this issue and why could it never work in the future. I don't think we can stay on 1803 forever.... :(

I agree with you but I set my Windows update off as if everything works then why change it?

5 hours ago, ginzu said:

HI! 

You forgot to mention, that he's need a Bluetooth dongle too. :very-good:

And I re command him to download touch mote software too! 

Hey mate, I have Touchmore software installed and have successfully set up my Wiimote to play MAME games no problems. I also have the Dolphin Bar which effectively is the Bluetooh dongle to pair Wiimotes so why do I need another one?

5 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

This is short term fix but increase your Windows page cache. Google it if you don't know how. You can always change it back to auto if it doesn't work nothing to lose.

Whoa, so there is a workaround?? If so, then I'm good. I'll try to stay on 1803 as long as I can regardless though.

5 hours ago, ginzu said:

@SOYABEAN

Did you succeed to play on dolphin emulator with ghost squad?  This is one of the rare game I am not able to play because the pointer stuck sometime keeping the game unplayable. 

What are you talking about? There is an official Wii version of Ghost Squad so just run it with Dolphin emulator and it works 100% with Wiimote. But you need to buy a Dolphin Bar to pair the Wiimote with the emulator.

1 minute ago, LEGEND80 said:

Whoa, so there is a workaround?? If so, then I'm good. I'll try to stay on 1803 as long as I can regardless though.

It worked for me. But stay on 1803 and increae your Windows page cache. 

Did somebody know if touchmote works with 3th Party Controller like this ? 

Wetoph Wii Remote Controller NK04 Wireless Fernbedienung mit kostenlosem Silikonhülle und Handschlaufe für Nintendo Wii/Wii U, Keine Motion Plus (Dritteranbieter-Produkt) -Hellblau …

Il y a 2 heures, sky2310 a dit :

Hey mate, I have Touchmore software installed and have successfully set up my Wiimote to play MAME games no problems. I also have the Dolphin Bar which effectively is the Bluetooh dongle to pair Wiimotes so why do I need another one?

OK 🤔👍 I understand. You own a mayflash dolphin bar right? 

This model include a Bluetooth adapter. 

This is not the case of the one I have. In my case I must use a separate Bluetooth adapter. 

What are you talking about? There is an official Wii version of Ghost Squad so just run it with Dolphin emulator and it works 100% with Wiimote. But you need to buy a Dolphin Bar to pair the Wiimote with the emulator.

You are right, but I only test ghost squad from an iso. 

Do you succeed to play this game from an iso? Which version of dolphin and which version of the game do you use in this case? 

il y a 4 minutes, pillemats a dit :

Did somebody know if touchmote works with 3th Party Controller like this ? 

Wetoph Wii Remote Controller NK04 Wireless Fernbedienung mit kostenlosem Silikonhülle und Handschlaufe für Nintendo Wii/Wii U, Keine Motion Plus (Dritteranbieter-Produkt) -Hellblau …

I Personnaly use official wiimote. Thanks to my brother for giving me them to me. So I dunno for these one. 

And what kind of tuto do you want exactly? A tuto on how to configure wiimote and play hotd4?  Or something relative to demulshooter? 

DemulShooter seem interesting if you plan to play 2 players on gun games. 

Otherwise the majority of the games I already play with my wiimote lightguns works fine! 

Great if you succeed with mame. Which version of mame do you use?  I heard that we need a dinput enable mame compatible version. I am not a mame expert. And I did not succeed to set correctly my wiimote few month ago. I must give it another try now. Do I have to check mouse or lightguns (I will try both if possible), but I don't know exactly if the Wiimotes are recognize as mices or as lightguns in mame... 🤔 

Wth really , teknoparrotui.exe don't close after escape .

When game loaded you press escape , it exit the game but don't close the UI anymore .

That give a big problem in hyperspin . I load up teknoparrot with a .bat file . I configure 2 buttons to escape using Joy2key . Now that don't work anymore .

i just notice i have problems to exit games and load up other games in hyperspin . I use for every game a different teknoparrot folder .

And i think this is problem .

Is there a hotkey to exit the UI ?

Could someone test this please , exit game en see if the UI is still open . I think it was not like that before ?

8 hours ago, NoKey said:

you have to disable all updates using around 6 methods such as group policies , regedit and others.

18 minutes ago, defre1976 said:

Wth really , teknoparrotui.exe don't close after escape .

When game loaded you press escape , it exit the game but don't close the UI anymore .

yeah i notice this happening a few times recently :(

11 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

yeah i notice this happening a few times recently :(

I just use pclauncher now  . And there it close perfect after escape .

8 games to go to add in Rocketlaucher .

I can't stop playing og. straight heads shots lol

Change settings in dolphin and mame. You are using the cursor for them when using a wiimote.

12 hours ago, arcade_power said:

There is mouse support, just enable mouse in emulator settings. But if that somehow doesn't get the mouse to work, then start the game in windowed mode first then exit game. Now run the game in full screen again and the mouse should work! :very-good:

I tried that several times and it doesnt work😞

Anyone using 8bitdo Sf30 pro or n30 pro 2 with teknoparrot as xinput controller? Was wondering if the non analog L/R triggers work in driving games (gaz/brake) like WMMT5, Grid, Sr3,ID6/7/8 or MKGP DX ?

thanks for your feedback!

9 hours ago, Berzerk said:

well people like me who are still on w10 version 1803 are able to play it, please tell me if u are able to play grid on 1809 , because for some reason grid is not working on 1803. tho it was 3 weeks ago.

9 hours ago, pillemats said:

Please give is an tuto;-)

the sound is fuked on teknoparrot tho for hotd4 i play it on rpcs3 cos u cannot hear the gun shot with teknoparrot not to mention all the other issues.

@trouby

Just tested GRID on TeknoParrot 1.92 on both Window$ 10's.

Works fine on both @ 1360 x 768 resolution

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.1] (1803 clean install, no updates)

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.316] ( just checked it for the latest updates)

Sega Rally 3 still does not work on the latest Window$ 10. "out of memory for tex" 

I think Window$ 10 changed the memory management after 1803.

I think the error could be because TeknoParrot works within a VM and with VM's ?

The VM environment settings are to small for texture memory ? (how can a Window$ update change that ?)

This not something we as end users can edit or change !

IF it is the above problem !

Patience the TeknoGODS are on it.

And we are just a few weeks away from another BIG Window$ 10 update, we will see, what this time gets F... UP !

Modifié par linglang
  • Like 2

the first thing is to thank everyone, because thanks to this forum and the fantastic Teknoparrot I relive those fantastic moments in the arcade arcade, I am a fan of driving games especially and I have a cockpit with OSW steering wheel that thanks to the use of peripheral Gimx works like a Logitech G27 emulated, I have managed to make Outrun, Sega Rally 3 and Daytona that are my favorites, and I have also discovered the fantastic Initial D, this by the way I have managed to make the triple monitor functional with Nvidia Surround and the FFB, I wanted to know if any of you have got support for three screens in other games, and the FFB in games like Mario Kart, thanks

Screenshot_20190311-004013_Fotos.png

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, trouby said:

the sound is fuked on teknoparrot tho for hotd4 i play it on rpcs3 cos u cannot hear the gun shot with teknoparrot not to mention all the other issues.

How is the emulation on rpcs3? was abit slow before

fast for my rig, yes it was you're right. maybe a bit faster now. 50-60fps for me. very playable