Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.92) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

3 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

Still no luck for me with fix

I don't mind the custom resolution and demulshooter for now just means launching a bat file before I launch the game but DS is abit hit and miss would prefer the full screen patch with a proper aim

did u try borderless gaming?

2 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

did u try borderless gaming?

I can get fulll screen no prob its my aim that is way off

8 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

I can get fulll screen no prob its my aim that is way off

yes i know .... i know u can get fullscreen using different methods like

-all gameloader which works fine for me

-through rocketlauncher like u do .. but didn't play much with it

-and i tried the new fix to see how it will look in 1080p and it works in win 7 perfectly fine but in win 10 /1809 i get the image squeezed to the top with a big black bar like a lot of ppl had

so as usual win 10 is a pain to work with so ppl  should always list what windows they r using cuz like i stated the fix works perfectly fine in win 7 and is broken in win10/1809.

so maybe u have better luck with borderless gaming and jconfig to get fullscreen and better aim.

Modifié par mamefan2018

just to add to that pile 🤭🤣  im liking the idea of using dgVoodooCpl'   to play operation ghost'  but conjunction  with WHAT????????               🤨 DamnIsAbusiveLOL

cos it doesnt work with teknoparrot does it? please let us know. 

If you can get it to play full screen without distortion. I think I can sort out your aim now. I am just testing and I need a nap lol but will test out for a while. just try to get it at least full screen. if you have rocket launcher you can get full screen by enabling dxwind and enabling stretch in your fade options for each game

1 minute ago, SOYABEAN said:

If you can get it to play full screen without distortion. I think I can sort out your aim now. I am just testing and I need a nap lol but will test out for a while. just try to get it at least full screen. if you have rocket launcher you can get full screen by enabling dxwind and enabling stretch in your fade options for each game

oh yes i know that method  ... but i always tend to use all game loader or borderless gaming  i feel they ive better outcome

and since game loader doesn't work for u maybe u can test jconfig and borderless gaming its pretty simple to set up ... maybe u get the outcome u want.

as i always say those arcade games will drive us crazy  haha.

I know I have had 2 hours sleep, up all night getting games to work lol

9 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

oh yes i know that method  ... but i always tend to use all game loader or borderless gaming  i feel they ive better outcome

and since game loader doesn't work for u maybe u can test jconfig and borderless gaming its pretty simple to set up ... maybe u get the outcome u want.

as i always say those arcade games will drive us crazy  haha.

I did try last night but I can find the OG Jconfig anywhere or a clean dump of OG they all full of stuff from other loaders

7 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

I know I have had 2 hours sleep, up all night getting games to work lol

hahaha.. yea man i spent too many nights working on the hyperspin setup and trying to make everything work on win7 and win 10 ..

i have an issue with LGJ and TP 1.92

my resolution ist 1920x1080

the game will start, but only windowed

mouse will work, but only at the ende of the screen, top, bottom, left and right, not in the middle

if i change my res to 1360 x 768

the game will run in fullscreen but then the mouse will not work

is there any way to fix it ?

2 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

I did try last night but I can find the OG Jconfig anywhere or a clean dump of OG they all full of stuff from other loaders

well there is a jconfig tools thread with all the files ... but i'll message u with a link for those files only and details to set it up .

2 minutes ago, pillemats said:

mouse will work, but only at the ende of the screen, top, bottom, left and right, not in the middle

u need to create custom resolution check me earlier post about that

3 minutes ago, pillemats said:

Did you check use mouse as gun in TP

vor 1 Minute schrieb SOYABEAN:

Did you check use mouse as gun in TP

yes i have activate it

vor 2 Minuten schrieb mamefan2018:

u need to create custom resolution check me earlier post about that

did you mean your post with borderless gaming ? should i use that ?

18 minutes ago, enes said:

Which video cards and which processors support the teknoparrot loader?

It's a bit hit and miss but I have a Nvidia 1080ti and it works very well. 

3 minutes ago, pillemats said:

yes i have activate it

did you mean your post with borderless gaming ? should i use that ?

nopw it about how to add acustom resolution 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

check ur resolutions and make sure u have 1360 x 768  resolution listed.

27 dakika önce, sky2310 said:

It's a bit hit and miss but I have a Nvidia 1080ti and it works very well. 

Does nvidia 1050 work on the nvidia video card of the teknoparrot loader?

6 minutes ago, enes said:

Does nvidia 1050 work on the nvidia video card of the teknoparrot loader?

I don't see why not. This emulator is not very demanding. Why don't you try it and find out?

14 hours ago, july2779 said:

TP loader run lindbergh games working on win 10

I have windows 10 pro.

8GB RAM

Intel I5-3320M 2.60GHz 4 cores

Intel HD Graphics 4000

Il y a 1 heure, trouby a dit :

just to add to that pile 🤭🤣  im liking the idea of using dgVoodooCpl'   to play operation ghost'  but conjunction  with WHAT????????               🤨 DamnIsAbusiveLOL

cos it doesnt work with teknoparrot does it? please let us know. 

I use TP for Operation Ghost, and nothing else.

vor einer Stunde schrieb mamefan2018:

nopw it about how to add acustom resolution 

check ur resolutions and make sure u have 1360 x 768  resolution listed.

ok thx

is it not possible to use 1080p as fullscreen at the moment ?

1 minute ago, pillemats said:

ok thx

is it not possible to use 1080p as fullscreen at the moment ?

nope no higher resolution patch for this game yet ... but if u r missing the 1360 x 768  resolution  in your resolution list ... if u add it ... it should work in full screen even if u r on 1080p ..

in my case i have the resolution in my nvidia res list ... and my screen res is 1080p ... i just run the game in full screen and it automatically adjusts the res like most of the retro games.

4 hours ago, emulor said:

No. I seek inside all files ini and there is a option do enable FFB to Developers (PC) changing option to 888 inside some file (don´t remember which) but I think some files are missing, or inside test menu FFB is off.

Maybe we need to approach it this way. Ask everyone on this site if they have ffb working. I looked in every xml file too but I don't see how to enable it. Maybe you change parallel port number to your usb ID it will work..I am also thinking about installing original grid pc game and comparing the files.

Would some be kind enough to put a link here to a WORKING lets go jungle please. The one I d/l from page 316 of this forum does work. When I extract thd bin file with power iso all I get is a folder called "lost and found" with nothing at all inside of it. Its driving me crazy trying to find a working version of this game. Thanks 😀

It's all so very weird. Today when I tried to boot up Lets go Jungle it starts loading up, but after a few seconds it quits and takes me back to desktop/TP window again. I played it lots the other day in v1.92 so why is this happening now? please help!

10 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Would some be kind enough to put a link here to a WORKING lets go jungle please. The one I d/l from page 316 of this forum does work. When I extract thd bin file with power iso all I get is a folder called "lost and found" with nothing at all inside of it. Its driving me crazy trying to find a working version of this game. Thanks 😀

Download Lets go Jungle from here instead. -->

You're welcome! :)

Yeah it's weird LGJ and HOTD4 have same problem they work then they don't. Sure that will be fixed at a later date. 

Had alot of fun playing LGJ and OG this week even if they not 💯 yet. Just being able to play them is enough at mo. OG has been sitting there for months teasing me.

Hi, can anyone help me please?, i downloaded the Virtua Fighter 5 image to run on teknoparrot, but the image is in a .bin format that neither power iso or ultra iso or any program i have tried can recognize, i have read countless responses and do one gives a clear answer on how to extract the files necessary on the dumps for teknoparrot to recognize... please help.

just tried lgj in windowed mode then full screen and both worked,

i guess if you want full screen with mouse control you gotta start game with windowed then quit and switch windowed mode off again and run it again

try that :) 

4 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

just tried lgj in windowed mode then full screen and both worked,

i guess if you want full screen with mouse control you gotta start game with windowed then quit and switch windowed mode off again and run it again

try that :) 

thanks for the tip! I just tried that and the game booted up in full screen now! :)

25 minutes ago, Tekkenlord said:

Hi, can anyone help me please?, i downloaded the Virtua Fighter 5 image to run on teknoparrot, but the image is in a .bin format that neither power iso or ultra iso or any program i have tried can recognize, i have read countless responses and do one gives a clear answer on how to extract the files necessary on the dumps for teknoparrot to recognize... please help.

I used Power ISO to extract the bin image, and had no problems doing so. It really should work!.If it doesn't then I don't know what the problem could be. Try another bin/iso extractor program. Anyway, using Power ISO, I opened the vf5.bin file then I extracted all files shown in Power ISO to a folder called "Virtua Fighter 5". After that I ran Tekno Parrot, and to run the game I used the file vf5.elf located in the folder "disk0". However, TP can only run this game in windowed mode, so if you want full screen, you have to use "All RH Loader". :) f

vor 6 Stunden schrieb mamefan2018:

nope no higher resolution patch for this game yet ... but if u r missing the 1360 x 768  resolution  in your resolution list ... if u add it ... it should work in full screen even if u r on 1080p ..

in my case i have the resolution in my nvidia res list ... and my screen res is 1080p ... i just run the game in full screen and it automatically adjusts the res like most of the retro games.

in my way it works only when i setup my windows res to 1360x768

thats terrible.... i dont want to setup manually evertime when i will play LGJ

Il y a 1 heure, SOYABEAN a dit :

Yeah it's weird LGJ and HOTD4 have same problem they work then they don't. Sure that will be fixed at a later date. 

Had alot of fun playing LGJ and OG this week even if they not 💯 yet. Just being able to play them is enough at mo. OG has been sitting there for months teasing me.

Yes! I understand you perfectly! :)

I also took the full measure of the pleasure of playing OG these days. Before I could play with my lightguns (wiimote inside my recent gun shell) , I did not want to play with a mouse or a pad. <_<

At the moment, OG is the better light gun game I played. 

The game plays are intense, the sounds of the shots are really immersive. Not like golden gun or Sega gream raider in comparison