Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.92) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

Le Budgie c'est vraiment de la grosse merde ce Loader!! Pour avoir Let's Go Jungle qui fonctionne avec la souris en plein écran il faut d'abord le lancer en mode fenêtre puis en mode plein écran sinon pas de réaction. Pareil sur la version d'avant.

Vraiment qu'il laisse tomber cette grosse merde qui marche à moitié!! Et pourquoi mettre Sega Race TV qui ne marche pas?!! Il fait vraiment n'importe quoi! Il met des jeux qui fonctionnent à moitié.

Je vais attendre 2 ou 3 ans avant de m'intéresser à nouveau à cette chiotte de Loader.

Genre il innove mon cul oui!! Il régresse. Si avant je trouvais ce Loader super intéressant ça fait presque un an que je le trouve sans intérêt!!

Modifié par Safur
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Counter Strike Neo repost (the other thread has been deleted). It should work fine, i havent tried.

Modifié par minho_runner
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Safur said:

The Budgie is really big shit this Loader !! To have Let's Go Jungle that works with the mouse in full screen it must first launch it in window mode then in full screen mode or no reaction. Same on the previous version.

Really he drops that big shit that works half! And why put Sega Race TV that does not work? !! He really does anything! He puts games that work halfway.

I'm going to wait 2 or 3 years before I get interested again in this Chilly Loader.

Like it innovates my ass yes !! He regresses. If before I found this Loader super interesting it's been almost a year that I find it uninteresting!

My LGJ works fine, I just had to add a custom resolution of 1360x768 to my nvidia control panel and it works fine and so does HOTD4 (still has graphic and sound issues but works and starts with trigger everytime)

As for Sega TV race he did not say when he posted it, it did not work

Just for LGJ its worth it at mo and the other new lindberg games are coming out in 2 weeks I think

Modifié par SOYABEAN

2 hours ago, Safur said:

Mouse doesn't work with LGJ with this new Loader 1.92. Ok with 1.90

Try adding this hooked windows to your TP folder (make sure you back up your original one)

make sure your use mouse as gun is ticked in TP and that you have freeplay ticked. Your gun trigger is your start button same as HOTD4

Sorry for double post comments were on 2 different pages

Modifié par SOYABEAN

il y a une heure, minho_runner a dit :

Counter Strike Neo repost (the other thread has been deleted). It should work fine, i havent tried.

PLEASE THE NAME OF FILE IN REPERTORY , FOR START IN TECKNOP , thanks ;-)

It seems that Virtua Tennis 3 is broken in 1.92, No matter what "vt3_Lindbergh" file I try to boot it up with, TP throws me back to TP Launcher after a few seconds. Others with the same problem?

11 minutes ago, totoff28 said:

PLEASE THE NAME OF FILE IN REPERTORY , FOR START IN TECKNOP , thanks ;-)

its a weird name but the name and the file path is in the 1.92 TP read me that came with the 1.92 TP download (its in the folder somewhere) 

In LGJ what button do you use for the quick tap thing (I keep failing) and the 2 arrows - do you use trigger for both or special for either of them.

Modifié par SOYABEAN

3 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

In LGJ what button do you use for the quick tap thing (I keep failing) and the 2 arrows - do you use trigger for both or special for either of them.

For quick tap events you mash both mouse buttons as fast as possible. As for the arrows, simply move the mouse according to how the arrows point. Simple as that. :)

5 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

For quick tap events you mash both mouse buttons as fast as possible. As for the arrows, simply move the mouse according to how the arrows point. Simple as that. :)

Thanks great game, gonna smoke a few then play it in the dark

9 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Dude you are the man of the day and the reason I have not gone to bed and I think you are onto something

resolution 1360x768 is not a resolution everyone has on there pc and because of this I believe lindberg games are causing them problems (speed, graphics, game wont start or start button wont work in game) ect...)

By adding a custom resolution (1360x768) to my invidia control panel not only have I got LGJ fully working full screen and at the right speed (its so much more amazing at normal speed) but I have also got HOTD4 working full screen, start button working (trigger button) and the aim in bang on as well. ( I loaded HOTD4 4 times and it started with trigger everytime)

It's really mamefan2018's find so big thanks to him but if you are having problems running lindberg games (buttons, speed or resolution problems) then check you have 1360x768 in your windows resolution set and if you don't goto your nvidia control panel and add it as a custom resolution  (not sure about amd but they must have a custom resolution section as well)

oh glad the custom res worked for you .  and yes in the tutorial i sent u ,amd users have that option too ... it fixes most of the fullscreen issues.

as for the speed issues .. i don't know i still feel some games r a bit fast ... but i guess it has to be compared side by side to the real hardware .

and for the the trigger not starting games ...it rarely happened to me ..but when it does i usally just enter test mode and exit and go back to game ....that usually fixes this problem.

Salut.

Mais ces quoi cette video qui fait presque fonctionner rambo sur Windows 7 (donc il y a moyen de faire fonctionner la lindbergh sur Windows7 )    

J'attend des réponses ( et aucun problème avec le son (xaudio)?????? 

Modifié par Bruce
  • Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, july2779 a dit :

Hi @july2779   did  you succeed in calibrating your gun  in Lets go jungle?

when  i bind any key  i want to test or service,  there is no effect when i am in test menu. so i can't calibrate my gun.

any help appreciated ty

16 minutes ago, ginzu said:

Hi @july2779   did  you succeed in calibrating your gun  in Lets go jungle?

when  i bind any key  i want to test or service,  there is no effect when i am in test menu. so i can't calibrate my gun.

any help appreciated ty

i play with xbox360 control and i not calibrating anything in test menu. i just play just perfect for me

24 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

There is no exe file in that folder or any other folder .... any other ideas where it might be?

check your AV hasn't quarantined it dude i just found mine was missing and AV had nabbed it :(

4 hours ago, Waishler said:

How did you get your lets go jungle game to work?

Let's go Jungle is just a blank screen and then crashing.

Any help?

image.png.89bf854689c1904c08866e7966106fb0.png

I have a screenshot here of what is happening when I boot the game up.

i dont do anything, just extrack with poweriso and play with TP 1.92 and file to launch lgj_final in folder disk0

8 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

check your AV hasn't quarantined it dude i just found mine was missing and AV had nabbed it :(

What does that mean? Does anyone have a link to the file i might need or the game itself with the file included....for Grid.

Modifié par Hot buttered poodle

J'aurais pas cru que sa l'aurais lancer sans erreur de xaudio 2.9 ..............j'ai reussi a lancer let go jungle sur Windows 7 (donc sa peut marcher car d'apres cette  image ,,,j'ai un retour windows sans aucune erreur ""et ça depuis qu'il y a un dossier N2 sur la racine du loader"" bizard)

je vais essayer d’appuyer sur start pour voir au cas ou.....si sa va plus loin....

EDIT: ces marrant il se coupe direct des que j'appuie sur start....(il doit avoir une solution) 

Modifié par Bruce
  • Like 1

il y a 29 minutes, july2779 a dit :

i play with xbox360 control and i not calibrating anything in test menu. i just play just perfect for me

OK thank you for replying me. 

Weird.. But I have the exact same issue with lgi now... What's going on??? 

Yesterday it work fine!  :gene:

Let's see tomorrow, I am tired.. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know how to use demulshooter? Finally got operation ghost to play full screen without glithes and the calibration is way off

Or can anyone that has it full screen and have run calibration and saved it share there calibration files with me

25 minutes ago, kingraa777 said:

does anyone have/can upload the missing linux libs for csneo from the discord please

Il y a 8 heures, sagaopc a dit :

My Virtua fighter 5 Rec C had this message: AM_SYSDATA_BACKUP Broken (-14)

The game yet show this message and close. I put gameid in disk0 folder and nothing... i put fix shader... Anyone can do a tutorial to this game?

6 hours ago, arcade_power said:

It seems that Virtua Tennis 3 is broken in 1.92, No matter what "vt3_Lindbergh" file I try to boot it up with, TP throws me back to TP Launcher after a few seconds. Others with the same problem?

ha thats ironic for me, cos this game would NOT WORK with any other player other than mr perfection 'Federer'  if i chose anyone else the game would crash. after 1 game. but since u posted about it not working. i tried in 1.92 teknoparrot and it not only works fine, BUT THERE IS NO CRASH with any player' NOW,. 😊🤔 so i dont know , just letting  u know it works for me. THOUGH THE PC VERSION is better as well as vt4 its better on pc . , the graphics on vt3 as u know are distorted bright etc, etc..  however i do play it on teknoparrot still. love my pong games 🏓

Modifié par trouby

My mouse pointer on let's go island is always at borders of the screen,i can't point middle or any direction,someone know how to fix this?

Modifié par Raikoh

Operation ghost is amazing - demulshooter is abit hit and miss (you have to configure each time you play a game beforehand) but it did the trick been up all night playing OG

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, Raikoh a dit :

My mouse pointer on let's go island is always at borders of the screen,i can't point middle or any direction,someone know how to fix this?

Same here!  Exactly what I experiment..... Any clues Jill? :ptdr: (réf to Résident evil 1)

• Haha 1

just letting you know that the operation ghost links on this site are shit, if u want it come over here. 

so another day, another problem,.  i can get into operation ghost. but the graphics are smeared and unplayable in only 720p  i went into mx ini and changed to 1080p but it has done nothing. 

1 hour ago, trouby said:

so another day, another problem,.  i can get into operation ghost. but the graphics are smeared and unplayable in only 720p  i went into mx ini and changed to 1080p but it has done nothing. 

Keep the game at its original aspect (1024x576) go into its ini file in OG folder and turn full screen off. Add 1024x576 to Nvidia custom resolution. Then open game in rocket launcher and in fade section for game change dxwind to true and the other box to stretch that's it no need for jconfig or rhloader the games target is offset but use demulshooter to solve that. Great game