Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.92) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

4 hours ago, ark216 said:

Great but also if someone can get to emulate Time Crisis 4 as well.

Just play it like I do in RPCS3, the Sony PS3 Emulator! :very-good:

8 hours ago, ginzu said:

Did you return to the main title or at least to the game over logo before you hit the escape key? 

No, just realized the middle menu item after a race, ends the game and save progress. At long last I can start playing the game. Thanks!

Modifié par Andrev

merci pour vos réponses, je vais tenter ma chance en lançant teknoparrot avec rocketlauncher...quelqu'un aurait un bon tuto 

sous le coude pour cela?

13 hours ago, emulor said:

I always prefer to buy small HDD than big HDD like 8TB.

Imagine if you lost it, you lost everything, if you have small you lost half or less

Why would you say that haha I don't think you can run hyperspin from 2 different drives so everything has to be on 1 drive.

13 hours ago, dex77 said:

That's why they invented the Raid system... lol

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Can you explain a little more about Raid, I get a 2 bay Raid box Put my Hyperspin hard drive in it and it will make a copy of it and keep it upto date ect......

What sort of hard drive would you use? Usual ones or NAS ect? 

This will be abit expensive but seems a great choice expecially as my drive is massive now and I dont want to lose all my data

Modifié par SOYABEAN

12 hours ago, trouby said:

linglang

did u ever get the password for the Evil Dead Regeneration'  pc game? the one that comes with the  'TERRORDROME THE GAME ( ULTRA MEGA PACK) V2.10 (2015)'   a couple of people have asked him, but no answer.

been getting a lot of   ding ding; wrong answers while trying to guess the rar file pswd.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dex77 said:

...a rain of money... LOL ...an 8Tb HDD costs around 149 dollars on Amazon, if that's prohibitive for your finances, well,

you should seriously consider changing your hobby... no offense!

2 6tb hard drives and a raid box bout £400, will have to wait till end of month. My girl is the worker so she will be paying lol

POOTERMAN - How is the emulation going on RPCS3? I Tried Time Crisis and the Pirate shooting game a few months ago and they were both abit slow. You never know if its your pc or the emulation that is struggling. Was just wondering what was the progress on them both. I might download it later my hand are covered in wood stain at mo. Theye have virtua cop 3 on the xbox emulator now but no mouse support yet. So many game so little time.

Thanks also for the covers dude

Modifié par SOYABEAN

1 hour ago, Bakito said:

merci pour vos réponses, je vais tenter ma chance en lançant teknoparrot avec rocketlauncher...quelqu'un aurait un bon tuto 

sous le coude pour cela?

Download and unzip this file and then put the folder it spits out into your TP folder, open rocketlauncher and direct it to the bat file of your game choice in the TP/Bat files  folder not the games EXE.

AFTERBURNER would be Teknoparrot\Bat Files\abc 

Make sure TP is shut down before launching from Rocktlauncher

SIMPLE

If you want to add a new game to the bat file folder simply copy and paste any file in the folder (say abc) rename it match the game file name of your new game (all game file names are in game file folder) then open it up and simply change the game name (abc) to your games TP file name and then close and save and its ready for rocketlauncher

Hope that helps dude

Modifié par SOYABEAN

Stupid question about ItaloDisco 8 infinity. There's a selection bar upper left before selecting a race - you can swap some strings in japanese up and down. I thought it's a BGM sel but no, BGM is selected a bit later. Help? Thanks!

teknoparrot roms

5 hours ago, ginzu said:

Please guy's, try don't polluate this thread. 

There is website like 4 Chan to do that if you want. 

Thx

Agree... my bad... I was just checking if that user it's a bot ... still confused about its/his weird behavior...

14 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Can anyone please help me with the controls in Mach Storm. What are the best settings to properly play the game. Thanks very much.

you need to edit MS.xml file to adjust Y axis from reversed to normal. Otherwise works great with xbone controller and is a total blast, although short.

Il y a 8 heures, SOYABEAN a dit :

Can you explain a little more about Raid, I get a 2 bay Raid box Put my Hyperspin hard drive in it and it will make a copy of it and keep it upto date ect......

What sort of hard drive would you use? Usual ones or NAS ect? 

This will be abit expensive but seems a great choice expecially as my drive is massive now and I dont want to lose all my data

@SOYABEAN

Some motherboard allow to do RAID 1 (mirror) you should check in bios motherboard and activate it and probably install new fresh install of windows...

Best thing for save all your hard drive is to make a copy with acronis true image. You can clone the hard drive to another one or symply make an image and save it on usb HDD.

If your hard drive fail you can copy the image with acronis on the new one and nothing will be lost (drivers game setting everything) !

Modifié par goldy

10 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Why would you say that haha I don't think you can run hyperspin from 2 different drives so everything has to be on 1 drive.

I don understand why you say that... I have 1 cabinet with hyperspin and 3 HDD, 1st with OS + some games + 2nd with hyperspin+rocketlaunck base files+medias+some games and 3th with more games.

If necessary in future, add more HDD and so on. I keep backup (image disk) from OS HDD and  hyperspin+rocketlaunck base files+medias. The games don need backup because have another cabinet bulid to a friend.

You only need to config hyperspin+rockelaund to correct games folder.

Bon on va être très clair, et je vais pas le redire et on va pas me dire que des posts disparaissent:

HS = Suppression => Avertissement=> Ban

Le temps de passé pour nettoyer ce thread qui en serait à 15 trillions de messages si l'aspirateur n'était pas déjà en mode permanent, mais là trop c'est trop.

Ce post n'appelle à aucune réponse.

(if you understand nothing)

Modifié par 7zxkv
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Alescapo said:

can anyone tell me which file to choose to launch let's go to 3d island?

Firstly, go get the 2D version as the 3D version will destroy your guys with out 3D glasses as it just looks shonky.

Run LGI_RingW_F_safe.exe to play.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 8:35 AM, linglang said:

@ReaverTeknoGods

Thanks for the information, nice to know the TEKNOGODS got it all working, keep going strong !!

So, all the ignorant among us are also informed about the status quo.

:very-good: 

Our best bet is to run the Nintendo Wiimote with a Dolphin Bar bluetooh setup on PS1, PS2 and PS3 emulators which has the Time Crisis/Virtua Cop games BUT...I've set to work out how to run the Wiimote on these emulators so I can get the true "light gun" experience. 

34 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

Can you one please tell me which version of Grid to download that has the proper grid.exe file. I've downloaded 2 versions and cannot find the exe file to launch the game anywhere!

its in sega/grid/ 

37 minuti fa, sky2310 ha scritto:

Our best bet is to run the Nintendo Wiimote with a Dolphin Bar bluetooh setup on PS1, PS2 and PS3 emulators which has the Time Crisis/Virtua Cop games BUT...I've set to work out how to run the Wiimote on these emulators so I can get the true "light gun" experience. 

hi sky2310, can you explain how you are be able to do that ?

i'm very interesting and i think also other people

sorry for my imperfect english

intel hd graphics cards, teknoparrot loader games should be run?

Modifié par enes

hi everyone just wondering if someone can help me out here ok all I want to know how do I get fullscreen on wacky racers on the latest teknoparrot ive unticked windows mode so if anyone knows I would be greatfull thanks

44 minutes ago, mark360 said:

hi everyone just wondering if someone can help me out here ok all I want to know how do I get fullscreen on wacky racers on the latest teknoparrot ive unticked windows mode so if anyone knows I would be greatfull thanks

What you did is all that is available for fullscreen mode. Perhaps try close the application and then running it again. Otherwise, try running it in Windows mode first then exit out, untick Windows mode then launch again?

2 hours ago, pablitox70 said:

hi sky2310, can you explain how you are be able to do that ?

i'm very interesting and i think also other people

sorry for my imperfect english

Hi, I haven't yet worked it out but you can play Virtua Cop 1 and around 20 other Light Gun game titles on MAME with this method. Here's how...

1) Buy a Dolphin Bar (search on eBay or Amazon) they're around $20 USD

2) Go on Youtube and watch some setup videos on how to sync a Wiimote with the Dolphin Bar (basically mimicking a Nintendo infrared sensor bar on PC)

3) Download a sofware called Touchmote 

4) Google how to run Wiimote on MAME and you will able to do this

I haven't been able to sync it with PS1-3 emulators yet. So perhaps you could do some research and help others out.

1 hour ago, mark360 said:

check the file wr.ini in the wacky races directopry and it has to have fullscreen 1

apparently here is the dump :( but i do not know if this is correct

• Like 1

I'm running the House of the Dead 4 in TP 1.90 and all the characters are a blocky mess. Some are missing heads and arms while others are just a goofy looking block. I d/l the shader fix that linglang posted and put it in the fs file where it is supposed to go and it still didnt work. Any ideas on how to fix this??

1 saat önce, lokofer said:

apparently here is the dump :( but i do not know if this is correct

Probably correct game dump files.

These files need converting from TeknoParrot or launchable exe.

4 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

I'm running the House of the Dead 4 in TP 1.90 and all the characters are a blocky mess. Some are missing heads and arms while others are just a goofy looking block. I d/l the shader fix that linglang posted and put it in the fs file where it is supposed to go and it still didnt work. Any ideas on how to fix this??

You need the Shader fix. Check on the front page or look on web.

Etc.

Silent Hill Arcade
Half-Life 2 Arcade

Counter Strike Arcade aka Neo

@sky2310