Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.90) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

hace 1 minuto, trouby dijo:

i do i might show u. that doesnt work.

I will post a replay with every single step tomorrow.
I have a nvidia card and the game works perfect. Just be careful, use vf5 ver b and the asociated files to the version b. The fix and the hd patch are different for each version.

Buy the Mega membership. The definitive solution. :)

il y a 9 minutes, NoKey a dit :

Compre a adesão Mega. A solução definitiva:)

If I had this option, I wouldn't complain here...

Modifié par sagaopc

43 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

I will post a replay with every single step tomorrow.
I have a nvidia card and the game works perfect. Just be careful, use vf5 ver b and the asociated files to the version b. The fix and the hd patch are different for each version.

yea I put the shader fix VF4b in and it still crashes but don't crash in test I don't understand did you get yours working let me know thanks

yea I put the shader fix VF4b in and it still crashes but don't crash in test I don't understand did you get yours working let me know thanks Yea Do you have a working HD patch Thanks Man For trying to help Thanks For your effort Let Me Know I Also Have a 465 Nvidia Card

Sonic Storm

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

or

Modifié par NoKey
  • Like 2

a Comparison of the Virtua Tennis 3 games, first 'Teknoparrot' and then the humble 'pc 'version,  yes maybe obvious which version is best, but i would like to point out to people anyway 

1.Teknoparrot first.

And now the PC Version. 2

4k is best.

• Like 1

@trouby

You "like" Daytona Championship USA ?

"Got some time" ?

It has a option in the file /GameData/config.ini for HDR, but also in /shell/Deploy  ?

[HDR Texture]
ENABLE_HDR_TEXTURE_TEST = 0 < set to 1 ?
HDR_TEXTURE_NAME = ND_T_Bgc_sky_08_10_b.cube.f16_Result.dds (file is not in the game (sub) folder.))

And also.

[Reflection]
ENABLE_SKY_REFLECTION_ONLY_IN_NEW_BEGINNER = 0 < set to 1 ?
ENABLE_WATER_REFLECTION_IN_NEW_EXPERT = 1

Can you test and "tell /show" what the differences is in your eyes?

:very-good:

Is it just me or is TeknoParrot 1.90 a ........

As they self say TeknoGods.com proudly presents

As of this version 1.90 almost all games work flawlesly for me on Window$ 10 (1803 April 2018 revision)

Before almost none of the NesicaXlive games would boot,on previous versions of TeknoParrot.

I would get a error message, Failed to Run the process, that is it ..

But now, a REAL improvement, at least for me.

Can other people confirm, that TeknoParrot runs games much better than previous versions ?

Well Reaver and the TeknoParrot team, and everybody involved can call this version a milestone proudly, in my eyes.

Thank you, all involved in the development of this awesome software and scene / forum !!!

:bravo:

Merci beaucoup, admins !

Il y a 5 heures, trouby a dit :

une comparaison des jeux Virtua Tennis 3, d’abord «Teknoparrot», puis de la version humble «pc», oui peut-être qui est la meilleure version, mais je voudrais quand même faire remarquer aux gens 

1.Teknoparrot premier.

-Oui pour Virtua Tennis 3 la version PC est bien meilleur que celle de Teknoparrot.

- Par contre à l'inverse pour Virtua Tennis 4 la version Teknparrot est mieux que la version PC

5 minutes ago, soso92 said:

-Yes for Virtua Tennis 3 the PC version is much better than that of Teknoparrot.

- On the other hand, for Virtua Tennis 4, the Teknparrot version is better than the PC version

on the vt3 game.   if teknoparrot had 4k option,  no lighting issue(crazy out of control brightness)  it would EASILY trump the pc version, as the pc version doesnt have that 'arcade feel'  .

on the  vt4 game its prety much th same deal. infact the pc version is better than the vt3 pc version.  il upload soon th difference (the pc version suits this version of th game more as  the game by this stage had lost its touch anyway. upload soon.

no i did not know this lang-  ha i will test tomrrow   HDR ey? thats high on the hog indeed 😂

Someone can play at grid with the xbox360 controller? I have some problemes with the buttons, i need to push more than one time also when i sey 10% or 20% in the stooz zone option. The game run very well on my pc but i can't play correctly. Thanks

For all the people with steering problems in Sonic All Stars Racing. (steering constantly to the left)

Here my first tutorial in TUTO.

Per "request" of the admins, so I do not clutter this thread, with my miles long tutorials linke on page 304, 320 and others.

So check in TUTO for my tutorials !!

One by one, I will try to add a tutorial, in the "right thread".

So if you like my tutorials, and it helped you out, give a like, if you like !

enjoy !

Modifié par linglang
proof read, correction.

2 hours ago, linglang said:

As of this version 1.90 almost all games work flawlesly for me on Window$ 10 (1803 April 2018 revision)

Before almost none of the NesicaXlive games would boot,on previous versions of TeknoParrot.

Can other people confirm, that TeknoParrot runs games much better than previous versions ?

Well Reaver and the TeknoParrot team, and everybody involved can call this version a milestone proudly, in my eyes.

Thank you, all involved in the development of this awesome software and scene / forum !!!

Merci beaucoup, admins !

deamon bride the input doesnt work

@oisiris

You are correct, just tested it ...

Does anyone know the correct settings to play this game with Gameloader All RH ? 

Modifié par linglang
proof read ....

5 minutes ago, linglang said:

@oisiris

You are correct, just tested it ...

Does anyone know the correct settings to play this game with Gameloader All RH ? 

their a couple game work fine but   doesn't rotate  

battle fantasia so far with all the teknoparot not able to load it, put work fine with jconfig  with all rh loader

Il y a 3 heures, linglang a dit :

Merci beaucoup, admins !

Banapass server connection is broken in this release (since 1.87 btw)

11 hours ago, NoKey said:

Sonic Storm

or

You're the savior! I've tried to download Mach Storm form ipfs.io and it always would drop to 0mb/s after downloading 100mb. I've also tried JDownloader 2 and such, but it seems ipfs.io link has some sort of DDOS protection which stops storm.7z download for 30mins.

1 saat önce, MachStorm said:

You're the savior! I've tried to download Mach Storm form ipfs.io and it always would drop to 0mb/s after downloading 100mb. I've also tried JDownloader 2 and such, but it seems ipfs.io link has some sort of DDOS protection which stops storm.7z download for 30mins.

Im like first-aid kit. :P  They call it me uncomfortable. :D
I bought an crt arcade cabin in & im dealing with the resteration.
I cant find time to get into the forum.

• Like 1

Also dont forget these link. There are several games in it. If there is a these link in the main message, moderators can delete my message.

I must go sleep... See ya. :)

• Thanks 1

Il y a 18 heures, james52 a dit :

yea I put the shader fix VF4b in and it still crashes but don't crash in test I don't understand did you get yours working let me know thanks Yea Do you have a working HD patch Thanks Man For trying to help Thanks For your effort Let Me Know I Also Have a 465 Nvidia Card

First you need to dowload a  vf5 file for rh loader. The link 

The link to the nvida shader fix POST 1 (VF5 game)

When you download the vf5 file from mediafire chose the file inside the location "As ratio 4.3, 5.3, 16.9, 21.9\-uxga 1440x1080, -wvga 1800x1080, -wsvga 1920x1080, -wxga2 2560x1080"

Copy the vf5 file in the folder disk0.

Copy the shader fix in disk0\rom

Copy the rh loader files in disk 0.

Add the command -wsvga in rh loader settings 1.

Modifié par 7zxkv
  • Like 1

Does the  TP Blacklist Patcher still work with 1.90?  Maybe i applied it wrong, i patched the technoparrotUI and after that it would not load at all. Is this correct? Anyone tested?

Modifié par FluxChiller