Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.90) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

il y a 6 minutes, 7zxkv a dit :

MKDX:

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/
MK8 Voiceover Update - Fixes voice inconsistency involving Don-Chan

No Music patch (Reupload, but with a readme)

added to post 1

J'avais jamais fait attention qu'il y avait un problème de voix pour ce jeu mais ne comprenant pas le JAP c'est normal et le second lien c'est pour avoir le jeu sans aucune musique ???

A priori oui, surement pour ceux qui veulent jouer au jeux en écoutant leurs musiques sans avoir un brouhaha, enfin j'imagine^^

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wilmans2m said:

Hello,

Someone would know where to change the language in GRID because everything is in Italian at home :(

I searched in various xml but I did not find anything.

Thanks in advance.

RESOLU

RESOLU ?

How ?

Share info, on how and what you did to change the language.

Better yet, here we go.

Is this the RESOLU / solution ?

Edit GameSettings.ini at GRID/Sega/Shelldata

Needed parameters can be found in GRID/Sega/Shelldata/Game.ini

So "anyone" who asked a question in this thread and found a solution, please post your RESOLU / solution on the forum ,so other people can "try it"

Thank you.

Game executable at Grid.exe in folder /Sega/grid

Enjoy

edit:

At the moment I can not find Sega\debug\config.xml, nor on C:, nor in the game folder on another location, but the game runs fine (at the moment)

I have no Sega\debug\ folder.

So anyone, with a resolu / solution, please share to all of us.

Thank you.

Modifié par linglang
thank you for not skipping lines. And stop posting the same things within 5min of gaps. THANKS

il y a 24 minutes, linglang a dit :

RESOLU ?

How ?

Share info, on how and what you did to change the language.

Better yet, here we go.

Is this the RESOLU / solution ?

Edit GameSettings.ini at GRID/Sega/Shelldata

Needed parameters can be found in GRID/Sega/Shelldata/Game.ini

So "anyone" who asked a question in this thread and found a solution, please post your RESOLU / solution on the forum ,so other people can "try it"

Thank you.

Enjoy

edit:

At the moment I can not find Sega\debug\config.xml, nor on C:, nor in the game folder on another location, but the game runs fine (at the moment)

I have no Sega\debug\ folder.

So anyone, with a resolu / solution, please share to all of us.

Thank you.

debug is not directly in sega folder. You will find it under sega/grid/debug. You have also a backup (in case of) config.xml under the sega/backup folder

Modifié par wilmans2m
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NameDoesntMatter said:

TP has already one of the nu version running in private build (it was shown once on stream), but noone has the latest version aside from that group of kids

Ah...
That gives some hope that one day, it might be working in a public build.

Also, does anyone know what revision of PDA this build is?

any body tell me how to configured Arcade Grid game with TeknoParrotU1.87 which file path set for this loader
there is 2 folders 1. Sega 2. Launcher...  so any files move to other place or etc... 

Modifié par spiderzsoft

Sorry for editing my posts, every few moments, but I want to add new knowledge / solutions to one post, instead of multiple posts.

I will stop with skipping lines, only to go to another paragraph.

My sincere excuses for he wrong things I did,still trying to learn.

PM me if needed. (admins)

Modifié par linglang

A few questions about running Operation G.H.O.S.T. on TeknoParrot.

I can not get it to run correctly with TeknoParrot, any version.

It loads, but only shows the image in the top 3/4 part of the screen. (1360 x 768), the lower quarter of the screen is black.

In game the screen is garbled/ unusable.

Am I the only one having this problem ?

Is it the monitor resolution I use?

Does this game work for other people correctly at other resolutions ?

Any helpful solutions to get Operation G.H.O.S.T. running correctly on TeknoParrot are appreciated.

Meanwhile I figured out I can run Operation G.H.O.S.T. fullscreen, with correctly aimed crosshairs, without the Window$ mouse overlay ..... with GameLoader All RH.

Here is is my post, for the people who have the need and urge to play the game fullsceen , now.

Enjoy.

@POOTERMAN

Any chance to get HD icons for the following games please ?

Contra - Evolution Revolution,

Deathsmiles II,

Nicktoons Racing,

Farcry Paradise Lost,

Road Fighters 3D,

Silent Hill - The Arcade

Thanks.

Modifié par wilmans2m

2 hours ago, linglang said:

@spiderzsoft

Grid.exe @ /Sega/grid

thanks for replying but what about Launcher folder.... is this useless ? and secondly how to change resolution this game?

Modifié par spiderzsoft

il y a une heure, linglang a dit :

Quelques questions sur l'exécution de l'opération GHOST sur TeknoParrot.

Je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner correctement avec TeknoParrot, quelle que soit sa version.

Il charge, mais ne montre que l'image dans la partie supérieure 3/4 de l'écran. (1360 x 768), le quart inférieur de l'écran est en noir.

En jeu, l’écran est déformé / inutilisable.

Suis-je le seul à avoir ce problème?

Est-ce la résolution du moniteur que j'utilise?

Ce jeu fonctionne-t-il correctement pour d'autres personnes avec d'autres résolutions?

Toutes les solutions utiles pour que Operation GHOST fonctionne correctement sur TeknoParrot sont appréciées.

En attendant, je me suis dit que je pouvais exécuter l'opération GHOST en plein écran, avec des réticules correctement orientés, sans la superposition de la souris Window $ ..... avec GameLoader All RH.

Voici mon post, pour les personnes qui ont le besoin et envie de jouer le jeu à part entière, maintenant.

Prendre plaisir.

Non ce n'est pas uniquement avec toi moi aussi j'ai jamais réussi à faire tourner ce jeu avec TP mais avec Game Loader il fonctionne très bien donc c'est le principal

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

thanks for replying but what about Launcher folder.... is this useless ? and secondly how to change resolution this game?

Hey Spider, you can delete that folder, what matters it's all in the one named SEGA, therefore, you can delete folders "backup" and "launcher"!

PS.

by the way, backup folder it's just what the name says (a vanilla version)... plus it's 3+ Gb there for nothing...

PPS.

To change resolution, just swap the attachment file with the one you have stored in "SEGA/hardwaresettings"... this one is already edited to 1080p... you can also change other options from there such blur effect and other graphic details...

Modifié par dex77
  • Like 2

Project Diva logo. :D

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-Future-Tone.pn

• Haha 1

Few easy info for everyone...

path: "ShellData/GameSettings.ini"  you can edit the following options

[GameSettings]
SPEEDO=Km/h or Mph
VIEW=Chase or Bumper or Bonnet
LANGUAGE=English or French or Italian or German or Spanish
DIFFICULTY=Easy or Medium or Hard
CONTINUES=On or guess!?
RACELENGTH=2 or 3 or 4

instead in path: "SEGA/Grid/Debug/config.xml" 

very simple... just read and edit the config.xml according to your preference to unlock few custom features,

enabling the option "skipfe" for example, you will start the game directly from Okutama track (which is the final race if you manage to get the first position in all the three previous challenges,

it's also the hardest, funniest and longest by the way)... see below...

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 12.39.07 AM.png

• Like 1

Did someone try to decompile buggieLoader in order to enable the insert coin option?

8 hours ago, thepspgamer said:

Ah...
That gives some hope that one day, it might be working in a public build.

Also, does anyone know what revision of PDA this build is?

This build is the last revision of PDA, built August 2013. This build is right before the release of ACFT on Nu. 
To prove it, there are values in auth_3d_db.bin that contain stage effects from some Project DIVA F PVs (namely, PV600, also known as Cat Food).

4 hours ago, NoKey said:

Project Diva logo. :D

I raise you one: extracted actual logos

TITLE_LOGO.png

TITLE_LOGO_BLUE.png

TITLE_LOGO_WHITE.png

• Like 1

I think I posted this on the wrong page prior and it may be best suited here :       Thanks for all the great work on here and special thanks to Lemon for his tutorial on HOTD4!!      I am able to set up the game like described in tutorial and it works but the only problem on my end is my lightgun(AIMTRAK) is not firing (trigger doesnt respond). I can move the crosshair with the lightgun though just cant shoot or use grenades!!!   I am am using newest demulshooter as well !!!  if anyone could assist to help me and a few others having issue:)  Thanks friends !!

45 minutes ago, atrain9 said:

I think I posted this on the wrong page prior and it may be best suited here :       Thanks for all the great work on here and special thanks to Lemon for his tutorial on HOTD4!!      I am able to set up the game like described in tutorial and it works but the only problem on my end is my lightgun(AIMTRAK) is not firing (trigger doesnt respond). I can move the crosshair with the lightgun though just cant shoot or use grenades!!!   I am am using newest demulshooter as well !!!  if anyone could assist to help me and a few others having issue:)  Thanks friends !!

Make sure the use mouse as gun is enabled in TP

Sir , thanks for getting back to me ! I tried enabling the use mouse as gun in TP but when I tick that box it wont let me use the button chosen (keyboard button 1) to start the game and I am unable to start game ?   Thanks

46 minutes ago, atrain9 said:

Sir , thanks for getting back to me ! I tried enabling the use mouse as gun in TP but when I tick that box it wont let me use the button chosen (keyboard button 1) to start the game and I am unable to start game ?   Thanks

at the moment you have to goto TP setting press 1 IN CONFIG  for start button then save the config then start game each time you play

Does anyone have a Let's go jungle theme? found all the media for the other games just not Lets go jungle.

Plus Does anyone have Europa-R media and them please I dont have it on my system since there was only 1 or 2 games for it

Modifié par SOYABEAN

Yep

@LEGEND80

7 hours ago, dex77 said:

Hey Spider, you can delete that folder, what matters it's all in the one named SEGA, therefore, you can delete folders "backup" and "launcher"!

PS.

by the way, backup folder it's just what the name says (a vanilla version)... plus it's 3+ Gb there for nothing...

PPS.

To change resolution, just swap the attachment file with the one you have stored in "SEGA/hardwaresettings"... this one is already edited to 1080p... you can also change other options from there such blur effect and other graphic details...

hi

when i use that xml file i got a black screen after the Grid Logo on bootng up. When i change the resolution back to 1280x720 it works again. So for me the game does not run on 1080p. Anyone else tested this?

il y a 4 minutes, trick72 a dit :

hi

when i use that xml file i got a black screen after the Grid Logo on bootng up. When i change the resolution back to 1280x720 it works again. So for me the game does not run on 1080p. Anyone else tested this?

i've the same issu. it's a resolution problem my screen is a 1080p too geforce gtx 1050ti

Modifié par titf650

6 minutes ago, trick72 said:

hi

I was just having the same issue this very minute fiddling around with the settings myself, it is when you alter the xml file??

Il y a 19 heures, dex77 a dit :

Few easy info for everyone...

path: "ShellData/GameSettings.ini"  you can edit the following options

[GameSettings]
SPEEDO=Km/h or Mph
VIEW=Chase or Bumper or Bonnet
LANGUAGE=English or French or Italian or German or Spanish
DIFFICULTY=Easy or Medium or Hard
CONTINUES=On or guess!?
RACELENGTH=2 or 3 or 4

instead in path: "SEGA/Grid/Debug/config.xml" 

very simple... just read and edit the config.xml according to your preference to unlock few custom features,

enabling the option "skipfe" for example, you will start the game directly from Okutama track (which is the final race if you manage to get the first position in all the three previous challenges,

it's also the hardest, funniest and longest by the way)... see below...

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 12.39.07 AM.png

Modifié par 7zxkv
use [code] balise
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<hardware_settings_config version="39">
    <cpu>
        <threadStrategy parallelUpdateRender="true" workerMapFile="system/workerMap4Core.xml" forceFeedbackProcessor="3" dvdStorageProcessor="3" dataSetMonitorProcessor="1" renderProcessor="0" updateProcessor="2" fileStreamProcessor="3" />
    </cpu>
    <audio_card>
        <audio mixing="software" reverbs="1" voices="120" creation="auto" />
    </audio_card>
    <graphics_card>
        <resolution width="1920" height="1080" aspect="16:9" fullscreen="false" vsync="1" oldWidth="1920" oldHeight="1080">
            <refreshRate rate="60" />
        </resolution>
        <gamma level="1.0" />
        <multisampling option="4xmsaa">
            <back_buffer level="4xmsaa" />
            <colour_target level="4xmsaa" />
            <minimap level="4xmsaa" />
            <dynamic_envmap level="0" />
            <static_envmap level="0" />
            <rear_view_mirror level="0" />
        </multisampling>
        <textures lod="0" />
    </graphics_card>
    <graphics_detail level="medium" />
    <wind particles="true" groundcover="true" />
    <shadows enabled="true" size="2048" maskQuality="2" />
    <headlights headlightQuality="2" />
    <particles enabled="true" collisions="true" max="4000" />
    <crowd enabled="true" />
    <cloth enabled="true" />
    <postprocess enabled="true" blur="true" />
    <groundcover enabled="true" layers="4" />
    <trees visibility="2000" low="180" high="60" lodQuality="2" />
    <vehicles characterQuality="3" lodQuality="2" />
    <reflections faces="6" size="256" forceBilinear="true" />
    <mirrors enabled="true" forceBilinear="true" width="512" height="128" />
    <skidmarks enabled="true" />
    <dynamic_ambient_occ enabled="true" />
    <track_reflections enabled="true" />
    <physics environmentalDamage="true" vehicleDamage="true" />
    <input device_type="auto" />
    <motion enabled="false" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" extradata="0" />
</hardware_settings_config>

hardware_settings_config.xml

HD resolution :)

• Thanks 3