Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.90) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

On 1/23/2019 at 11:48 PM, POOTERMAN said:

@Pantherheart - I wish it was true I just had my way about 5 or 6 times and it makes absolutely no difference. I've got 3 PC's in my home office and Game Loader RH acts exactly the same on each PC. I have tried disabling the anti-virus and that makes no difference. Do not matter what changes I make to the configuration or if I copy other peoples configs it still behaves the same. I've seen emulation videos on YouTube where you can not get enough of this. I was hoping that the author of the application of the application From memory there was a program running in a task manager called 'GL' that just would not ' t close down no matter what I tried. The only way I'm able to use my PC again is by rebooting it. Shame :(

Thanks for your kind comments. I've always tried to make the artwork for my icons as much as possible.:)

Do you use NESiCA_Unlocker.exe in conjunction with Game Loader All RH.exe ?

I just tried it for the first time to unlock content in Nesica games and get rid of the nagging Nesica offline onscreen message.

I  tried it and it changes the resolution, picture placement a little bit.

But the worst was I could not close the game.

I had to shutdown the PC to get my desktop screen back.

• Like 1

@linglang

I dont understand anything from NesicaUnlocker. I dont know how it works.

32 minutes ago, NoKey said:

@linglang

I dont understand anything from NesicaUnlocker. I dont know how it works.

Just extract NESiCA_Unlocker.exe into the root of your game folder and launch it with that instead of the games default exe simple dude :)

• Like 2

@NoKey

Edited: thanks to Dex77's post a few below.

Do not use an external Nesica_Unlocker.exe, instead use the one in GameLoader All RH.

bg.jpg

Place Nesica_Unlocker.exe in the same folder as the game.exe, together with the three Game Loader All .exe files.

Place iDmacDrv32.dll and JConfig.exe or ttx_config2.0.exe in the game folder.

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Run Game Loader Installer.exe.

You are familiar with the fake "virus" warning and it solution ?

1.To put the 3 exe in the folder of a game
2.launch the Game Loader Installer.exe file (do it once)
3.Go to C: \ Users \ My Session \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH
4.Edit TTX.ini and add the line warning = agree (in [ignore]) *
5. run the Game Loader Config.exe file from allrh
6. Launch Game Loader All RH.exe

Configure the game / joystick with Game Loader, JConfig.exe or ttx_config2.0.exe

On a Xbox 360 controller, start should be button 9 in Gameloader All, Jconfig

In ttx monitor it is button 7.

Both these joystick tools, can be buggy, to configure, sometimes the buttons are not recognized correctly. 

Try again.

I use the right stick push button as a escape button, buttons 11 / 9  JConfig / TTX Monitor to exit the game

According to these settings, most of the games work for me.

Try the game if it runs correct with Game Loader All RH.exe

Works ?

Run NESiCA_Unlocker.exe it will start the game.exe. (if needed, see picture above)

No more nagging "nesica offline" messages, and content unlocked for some games.

But as I said before it bugs a bit with the screen placement / resolution.

Just like the Nesica loader.

Just about to test it here, it took a while to setup ......while get back about that.

:ptdr:

We will have to wait for another release, this Nesicaunlocker.exe is from August 2018, still a few bugs in it.

Modifié par linglang
Added info and pictures
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, trouby said:

WTF IS MAI MAI GREEN ?

I'll try to run it on my touchscreen laptop, not sure what revision of Window$ 10

I can get it to run in 2 player mode, horizontal, stays Chinese, but my Dell 10 point touchscreen is not recognized by Mai Mai Green.

On the Pc, I'll have to figure out the resolution settings in /maimai/TemporaryConfigGame.txt

Anyone similar problems, any solutions ?

Change the original text of TemporaryConfigGame.txt to get English and touchscreen support ?

GAME_VERSION 1.01.00
FULLSCREEN 0
MOUSE_VISIBLE 1
AUTO_PLAY 0
SRC_CHANNEL 2
DST_CHANNEL 6
WINDOW_SIZE_W 768
WINDOW_SIZE_H 1360
RENDER_SIZE_W 768
RENDER_SIZE_H 1360

BUTTON_TESTSERVICE_EMULATE 1

MASS_PRODUCTION 0

DISP_INIT 0

REGION_TYPE EN

MOVIE_BRIGHTNESS 0.8

DUMMY_GAME_SERVER 1
AIMEREADER_MODE 0
GAME_LED 0
OFFLINE_MODE 1
NOSERIAL 1
ROTATE_WINDOW 1
ENABLE_INNER_TOUCH 1

Save this text as TemporaryConfigGame.txt in /maimai but first save the original file !

Damn it, did not touch my touchscreen laptop in weeks.

Guess what ....not even online ....

Window$ update pushes through, through the throath, it pre downloaded it, and installs it now !!!

I hate Window$ !!!

A collection of badly written beta drivers !!!

That's why I run a hackintosh, with VM's as needed !!!

I use Window$ only for TeknoParrot, which runs buggy on a buggy O.S. even with "'updates"

CPU close to 99%, like a tornado !!

In the middle of the night  !!!

Window$ !!!!

:what:

Trying to leech Mai Mai Milk at the moment, 22,23 GB (I hit the download limit for the moment)

Probably needs, the Mega Desktop App to download, because of the size ?

https:///mega.nz/#!rAVRXCBQ!3-Tev_hHu2g2XdtDPqd_QjVoxwTKuUK5CdrdgO2qoxE

Should it ever be supported by TeknoParrot.(no decrypted .exe at the moment)

:ptdr:

Could this work ?

I have no idea, it is another technology than on my touchscreen laptop.

I am not to sure those Chinese manufacturers make good and signed Window$ 10 drivers.

Anyhow I am out of here, haven't slept in over 40 hours, the second time this week such a long haul through the night.

05:45 local time, I am Audi here !!!!

B)

Modifié par linglang

🤣 funny game , those japanese ay

@ everyone there who's struggling with Nesica unlocker...

There's no need to use the standalone exe cause it's already integrated in Game Loader... Tab "Loader Settings 1",

it works like a charm, there are no issues of screen placement at all, just be sure to have always a controller connected

and to set the right loader number and some other options according to the game and that's it (always refer to the readme),

i have no compatibility issues nor strange behaviors whatsoever, the loader is solid as a rock... whenever you experience

some unexpected result that means you didn't set properly something.

bg.jpg

Modifié par dex77
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 10:49 PM, ducon2016 said:

Ok I solved my problems but in fact I discovered a lot of bugs in TeknoParrot and the code for XInput and Dinput. It would be nice if someone could relay to Reaver

1. TeknoParrot has a problem with multiple XInput devices. Be sure to leave only one connected. If you are using x360ce or x360kb just power on a controller. My blinking was due to the fact that I had two Xinput pads. Apparently TeknoParrot read one with a value of 508 pressing but the other was read right after with a value of zero => Blinks and low speed and it did not work to turn. 

2. TeknoParrot has a problem with the digital buttons in place of analog button. Use analog buttons for the wheel, accelerator and brake. The digital buttons do not work in place of analog buttons for DInput for Mario. So galere with VJoy because not enough analog axes.

Does anyone know if Reaver is going to fix this? I have to unplug my other Xinput controllers to make MKDX work.

Modifié par Ninjazero

2 hours ago, Ninjazero said:

Does anyone know if Reaver is going to fix this? I have to unplug my other Xinput controllers to make MKDX work.

who knows... but certainly the problem it's still there, tried two players play with arcade love and yup, the controls suffer of lags and a certain amount of unresponsiveness, first time try actually, i was giving for granted that the controls side was pretty solid but it turns out it's not yet... gosh... this should be definitely considered as a priority among other things to fix... 

tried the vf5fs file it comes with 2 sets of bin files which i extracted with power iso,   but this file gives me another sort of error. ' not implemented sound emulation API sega API GlobalEAXProperty when starting the game 

Hi just tried out grid it plays pretty good on a wheel, does anyone know if you can change the resolution? and if you can where the setting is. I've looked through most of the config files but can't see anything relating to the resolution.

12 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

I tried doing some research into it last night and it seems Microsoft modified how it deals with virtual memory a bit in latest windows update which I guess is related. It's strange it works fine for you however if that's the case. I tested sr3 before updating and it worked fine directly beforehand

I was finding the same results. It's really frustrating as there's very little shared knowledge on exactly what changed in the OS. Surely there must be a lot of people out there that are affected by this so you'd think that some priority would be given to look into this matter further.

@Boomslangnz do you think this issue is something TeknoParrot's code can be modified to deal with or is this something that needs 'patched' or modified Windows OS files?

We can't work on a fix if we don't know what we're looking for :*(

Is there any kind of general method for forcing antialiasing for games in Teknoparrot that don't have that feature? For Windows games I think I could use the NVIDIA control panel, but how would I do that for Linux-based games?

1 hour ago, POOTERMAN said:

I was finding the same results. It's really frustrating as there's very little shared knowledge on exactly what changed in the OS. Surely there must be a lot of people out there that are affected by this so you'd think that some priority would be given to look into this matter further.

@Boomslangnz do you think this issue is something TeknoParrot's code can be modified to deal with or is this something that needs 'patched' or modified Windows OS files?

We can't work on a fix if we don't know what we're looking for :*(

like some ppl suggested ... i think the best solution is a dual boot setup if u have another drive it will be easy ... just install win 10 (custom install to new drive) and once its over u will have a dual boot startup screen

although it seems like too much work for one game but with windows constantly updating u never know what else might break so installing another older build (i got 1803 ) is a good idea and acts as a safety net .

@mamefan2018 I hear what you're saying but I'm looking for a long term fix as everyone will need to update their OS at some point so we really need to look into this issue.

I'm not all that interested in playing the games - I just want to make sure that they work! :)

Modifié par POOTERMAN

Does anybody have a working download link for Grid? Mega Downloader will not download fully the link NoKey gave. The other link on Page 1 does not work for me also. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Simon said:

Does anybody have a working download link for Grid? Mega Downloader will not download fully the link NoKey gave. The other link on Page 1 does not work for me also. Thanks.

what you mean not fully?

When I click on any mega link, the site freezes in the mega logo.

@Simon

Also, my mega dashboard not opening. Anyone idea ? :S

Modifié par NoKey

this topic is not meant to talk about mega and other downloads. thank you for asking that on discord.

16 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

what you mean not fully?

I get to about 80% completed with the Mega Downloader and it stops.

With the link on the first page, it gets to about 50% downloaded and stops.

14 minutes ago, 7zxkv said:

this topic is not meant to talk about mega and other downloads. thank you for asking that on discord.

OK

Il y a une erreur au lancement de Mario DX. Un message en rouge.

Gros foutage de gueule quand même car avec la version 1.82 tout marche. Le seul jeu qui marche pour l'instant c'est GRID!

Reaver s'est bien foutu de notre gueule avec son Loader dans lequel rien ne marche à part les derniers jeux ajoutés.

il y a 51 minutes, Safur a dit :

Il y a une erreur au lancement de Mario DX. Un message en rouge.

Gros foutage de gueule quand même car avec la version 1.82 tout marche. Le seul jeu qui marche pour l'instant c'est GRID!

Reaver s'est bien foutu de notre gueule avec son Loader dans lequel rien ne marche à part les derniers jeux ajoutés.

Après avoir recherché sur youtube je n'ai pas trouvé de vidéo de gameplay de GRID comment est le jeu ????

J'ai trouvé deux vidéos sur youtube de la borne d'arcade d'origine et le peu que j'ai vu ne m'a pas emballé plus que ça ........ après perso je ne suis pas un très grand fan des jeux de circuit à l'exception de Daytona.

pourquoi le monde fais des complain user des veilles version du loader tout mes jeux foctione use diffrente version du loader et pas de problem

1 hour ago, soso92 said:

Après avoir recherché sur youtube je n'ai pas trouvé de vidéo de gameplay de GRID comment est le jeu ????

J'ai trouvé deux vidéos sur youtube de la borne d'arcade d'origine et le peu que j'ai vu ne m'a pas emballé plus que ça ........ après perso je ne suis pas un très grand fan des jeux de circuit à l'exception de Daytona.

c'est vraiment amusant, rythme assez rapide, beaux graphismes aussi, il a deux modes de jeu, course rapide et championnat, 9 pistes et 11 voitures à choisir en fonction de la course, il s'agit essentiellement d'une version légère du jeu sorti sur PC, agréable pour rapide sessions de jeu, le championnat vous permet de courir pour trois pistes à chaque fois, il vaut vraiment la peine de jouer ... ps. résolution 1280x720, c’est un peu faible, mais à mon avis, cela n’affecte pas l’expérience globale ... pour déverrouiller les pistes finales, vous devez atteindre la première position.
il est également possible de modifier le fichier config.xml
accédez directement à ces pistes ... J'aime aussi Daytona et j'ai été agréablement surpris de jouer à ce jeu pour le plaisir qu'il a fait!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Bruce said:

It may be said that lindbergh games could work on W7 ??? because if the audio is separate, so not have to use 

xaudio 2.9 we can put xaudio 2.XX   

In short if not summarize these for us ..............

@Safur

You make me burst out laughing lol  :very-good:   (but your reason) :very-good:

sorry mate noob here,i have the version 1.86 auto download from the 1.85 ver,i found segapi.dll where i must place it for playing vf5,or it is only for patreon members

Modifié par Calderon

hi,

Can someone elaborate what Reaver meant regarding Grid. How can i edit the Game directory as illustrated ?. Note that when i unzip the file the structure of the files are same as what is shown by Reaver except that i unzip the file in D: . Can somebody explain in more detail?

il y a 11 minutes, dex77 a dit :

@Bruce   parle de nouvelles ... 

Capture d'écran 2019-01-29 à 02h05 .png

• Like 2

Do anyone else still get the intermittent black screen on Nvidia whilst playing VF5 ? There was some mention that AMD works and there was a fix coming for Nvidia ? Have I missed something, or do I just need to be patient ..?

23 hours ago, Bruce said:

Health.

Quick test version 1.85 (everything goes well except School of ragnarok "works only on the 1.68" "and I wanted to test this puyopuyo quest, it starts but I do not see the start button ???????? ??????? where is he ...........

For ShiningForceCrossElysion (it would take a correction patch for black texture)

Under defeat hd = perfect nothing to say

puyopuyo quest - Change region to JAPAN (yes its already JAPAN, change it to USA save it, then change it back to JAPAN, save it again.

Modifié par SOYABEAN

7 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

@mamefan2018 I hear what you're saying but I'm looking for a long term fix as everyone will need to update their OS at some point so we really need to look into this issue.

I'm not all that interested in playing the games - I just want to make sure that they work! :)

I spend hours getting games to work I will never play, it's an addiction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If I have free time, I will upload all of the games working NesicaXLive and TeknoParrot to Mega.

I will upgrade the membership package. It will be the source for both the forum and for me.

Im still alive & also please activate the standby mode. :)

Modifié par NoKey
  • Like 1