Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.90) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

1 ora fa, EmuAl ha scritto:

id5 just crashes on startup but loads on 1.80
vt3 has no graphics at all, menus are semi working but no player or arena graphics, it works as before on 1.80 with 1.82 dll

I guess you have AMD card and accidently overwrote the cgGL.dll from the id5\vt3 fix.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Calderon said:

Dude,you are great.this was my fastest setup ever on a emulator.All this due to this great site and great members like you.All worked perfect gas brake thank you again:bravo:

;)

Glad I could help you and other members with the same question out.

Enjoy !!

BTW , Sega Rally 3 is also great !!

But if you run the latest updates of Windows$ 10 October revision, the game will not run !!

A lot of games do not run at the moment, because of the October updates of Window$ 10.

I have my system dual boot, Window 10 April revision, and one Windows 10 up to date, on one system.

A NVIDIA GPU / video card is preferred, because most of the arcade machines ran with a NVIDIA card.

IGPU's integrated in a Intel I series CPU or AMD CPU do NOT work with TeknoParrot !!!!

Lindbergh games such as After Burner Climax, will not run on another O.S. than Window$ 10 because of dependencies.

Dependencies, to run a Linux VM in your Window$ 10 to emulate an environment, to run the game in Llinux.

TeknoParrot takes care of that !

Lindbergh.bin files can be extracted with 7Zip or PowerISO. (no to all) ignore the errors.

Yes to all, can make a difference, I have no idea which extraction is the correct one !!

There should be a .elf file in disk0, it is the same as a .exe in Window$

And it can be that some of the Lindbergh games do not work (properly) at the moment.

Its being worked on !

Reaver and other members of the TeknoParrot Team, work their fingers to the bone to entertain us !

We should be thankful for all programmers / designers / maintainers of ALL emulation / simulation software !

And not "complain "about minor temporary "bugs".

It is just like Window$, it ain't a bug, it is a feature !!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Ringedge / Ringwide and Europa-R are completly different machines.

Modifié par linglang
Added info.

36 minutes ago, linglang said:

Use Jdownloader2 works fine !

It can resume downloads as far as I can tell.

And notice, ipfs links are not online 24/7 !

And notice GRID is a Patreon only title at the moment !

Patience.

Im using Internet Download Manager (IDM) Which works for everything! Must be the NOT online 24/7 thing (Hence Not reliable lol) Thanks for the wiki link though good info on IPFS. I never tryed Jdownloader looks like some kind of adware lmao. I realize GRID is patreon only, but like to get the dump from original source as quick as possible avoiding others posting repacks. (happened with School of ragnarok.)

30 minutes ago, lapolla41 said:

Under Defeat returns to desktop after pressing the start button, and it seems there is no sound, any tips?

definitely very strange, it works perfectly actually, try to use a fresh copy of the game and discard the old one...

47 minutes ago, NameDoesntMatter said:

I guess you have AMD card and accidently overwrote the cgGL.dll from the id5\vt3 fix.

hey there

i didn't overwrite as i always put new folder, but i forgot to copy cgGL.dll to new folder :)

many thanks  ;) 

19 minutes ago, Dimsk said:

which file i run for GRID ?

Launcher/SystemLauncher.exe or Sega/GRID/Grid.exe ?

Not sure.

Patreon only at the moment !

Modifié par linglang

5 hours ago, Manson976 said:

No it's not fixed it quickly takes the car of switches view just before that part of the broken texture begins.

Watch as your car will suddenly disappear the reappear..

The sound seems more broken than before with crackles etc

So it's a better than nothing fix

:)

Sound wont be any different. But yes the black texture fix is a hack and it even says hack in tpui. We gave the choice of that or having black textures on every stage. It is noted in readme if you looked about car dissapearing

I personally would much prefer the car disappear for a couple seconds for now then have black textures everywhere but you can disable the hack if you want

• Haha 1

having some trouble with GRID

I have the game installed in a different directory other than C:\Sega  and also pointed the files to the location in the config.xml

The game seem to launch if i point it to Sytemlauncher.exe in TP

only i get this error

GRID.jpg

21 minutes ago, linglang said:

SystemLauncher.exe or Grid.exe ?

Not sure, Patreon only at the moment !

i am Patreon but i can't run f... game

22 minutes ago, Dimsk said:

i am Patreon but i can't run f... game

Does not run at all, or crashes ?

:gene:

Not a Patreon user, so I can not test, sorry.

Run TeknoParrot as administrator  ?

NVIDIA video card, latest drivers ?

Hi everyone. First things first: a huge thanks to the authors of this topic, this is literally the only place on the net where I could find teknoparrot games.

I have a request, if it's possible: could anyone check the mega link for After Burner Climax, please? The files seem to be missing or the link is incorrect

Question, any one able to run battle Fantasia without GL? i can't seem to get it to run even with Teknoparrot alone 

Modifié par ssphaneuf

Il y a 3 heures, Tesq a dit :

Hi everyone. First things first: a huge thanks to the authors of this topic, this is literally the only place on the net where I could find teknoparrot games.

I have a request, if it's possible: could anyone check the mega link for After Burner Climax, please? The files seem to be missing or the link is incorrect

You are right the encrypted megalink is down at the moment.

Here you go  !!!

end of post 1

Enjoy !!!

Modifié par 7zxkv
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 8:13 PM, NoKey said:

@linglang

Yes, the settings are in the cfg files.

It appears when we open it with notepad.

@NoKey

Which files at what locations ?

Which files determines what ""actions" / configurations of RocketLauncher ?

Modifié par linglang
edited text.

@Mounir

No.

Only on Window$ 10, because of linux VM / emulation dependencies for Lindbergh emulation.

Look at my post an hour back ?

:triste:

Make your system multiboot.

i have got a multiboot but i cant play with xbox 360 controller, its working only on real cabinet like other lindbergh shooting game.

4 minutes ago, Mounir said:

i have got a multiboot but i cant play with xbox 360 controller, its working only on real cabinet like other lindbergh shooting game.

My post, 3 hours ago.

Shooting games, what titles do you have what problems with ?

Modifié par linglang

35 minutes ago, linglang said:

Does not run at all, or crashes ?

Not a Patreon user, so I can not test, sorry.

Run TeknoParrot as administrator  ?

NVIDIA video card, latest drivers ?

Yes but nothing :( i run game from c:\sega..

@Boomslangnz Hi Boomslangnz, thanx you so much for the good work you are doing... I'm a patreon... since i'm not really familiar with discord I take the chance here to ask you if there's a plan to fix in the next release, the test menu save feature and hi-scores for under defeat and guilty gear... that would be great..any news about it will be really appreciated! 

• Like 1

Yes to all questions, as admin, nvidia card, latest drivers ?

A bit more specific info please, to expect a bit more help.

:(:

BTW, By The Way, you can run shooting games also with GameLoader All RH.

Works for me, till level 3 then crashes ....

"It ain't no bug, it is a feature"

Patience, eventually all the games could run perfectly.

TeknoParrot is becoming a big beast, with all this support for all these games, expect a bug here or there.......

Modifié par linglang

1 hour ago, Boomslangnz said:

Sound wont be any different. But yes the black texture fix is a hack and it even says hack in tpui. We gave the choice of that or having black textures on every stage. It is noted in readme if you looked about car dissapearing

I personally would much prefer the car disappear for a couple seconds for now then have black textures everywhere but you can disable the hack if you want

Yeah same hear better than nothing (Didn't read the post when I made my comment) wonder how the gfx can be addressed??

The sound issue is a strange one you play it once or twice then suddenly the sound will degrade and some of the speech sfx is missing??

These issues seem to plague the Lindenberg at present, it needs more regular work with some clever coders like other current emulators because nothing has improved since we first had Lindy support.

But thanks for the work that has been done getting other games to work.

Maybe Race TV or HOTD EX even Rambo this year fingers crossed :)

Hi to all,

From the Readme :

- [anonymous201712][NAMCO ES3X] Dome Hack for MachStorm, removing the dome curvature.

Anyone has this working ?

It seems the same as before with the dome curvature.

Anyone got a quick tut running Virtual fighter 5? Maybe a link? (I have it extracted just really wanna know what .elf to run?

Anyone full screen VF5? Black screens, will be awesome if

it gets fixed.

Modifié par djd

Pour Under Defeat HD comment mettre je leu en full screen ou mieux encore avoir la possibilité d'y jouer en mode vertical ??

10 minutes ago, soso92 said:

Pour Under Defeat HD comment mettre je leu en full screen ou mieux encore avoir la possibilité d'y jouer en mode vertical ??

il y a trois modes de jeu, l'arcade standard, il est vertical, les deux autres sont en plein écran

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Point it to grid.exe not systemlauncher.exe

i get this error instead [ i am patreon btw]     "This code requires valid serial number to run"

error copy.jpg

Modifié par Moksi

Someone here has that mod to make SEGA Rally 3 to work on Windows 7? I found a link (posted 2 years ago) here, but it's off. Some users said that it worked. I'm facing that annoying screen "Failed to pass vista VerifyAccess, parental control etc". I'm using TeknoParrot Ver. 1.84. Somebody can help? I just want to play Sega Rally 3, but it has been a challenge. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

tried the outrun 2 game and as said before car disappears going round the wall corners. but as far as i knew there was nothing wrong with the game anyway ( apart from the fact my car has no shadow and the so called 2160 patch doesnt work) so everything's ok with that game.

as for other games like vf5 , well that has never worked for me, so thats not worth talking about. and vt4 still stays at 46fps on any 'new' version m. but thats easy fix as u just use and old version  

and latestparrot version doesnt work with sega rally 3 1809 windows ( but i can easily go back to 1803) , so nothing has changed 

Modifié par trouby