Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.90) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

16 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

Any games with start button problems are fixed by either making them free play or usually one of the service buttons will be the start button.(pokken tournament does not have a sound problem, the sound messes up when you press the coin button so remove and dont assign a button for it in TP and select free play instead)  As for HOTD4 the gun trigger is the start button same as with all gun games on TP. Only a few games (8/9) out of the nearly 100 on TP don't work for me, Every update comes with it problems, and it can be annoying when new updates either have problems or mess up other games that did work before but we have been spoilt this last year and this is the first time a real problem has popped up (usually any problems get a hotfix) as a tester the only thing you can do is try your best to get it running and if you can't make a list of the games that have problems and let everyone know (maybe someone can help) so that we all know that this game has a problem and so they can be fixed on next update. Alot of the games can be fixed it just requires that you read the read me and go through this post.

Havnt added 1.82 update yet, Does it sort the gun config problem in HOTD4) 

Sorry but in my case I have all the games in Free Play mode and both the  pokken tournament and HOTD4 does not work the start button,
the text that says "free play, press start" appears and no assigned key fulfills this function or follows the gun trigger.

9 minutes ago, tango3d said:

Sorry but in my case I have all the games in Free Play mode and both the  pokken tournament and HOTD4 does not work the start button,
the text that says "free play, press start" appears and no assigned key fulfills this function or follows the gun trigger.

When you select use mouse as gun in TP the trigger becomes the start button, try assigning one of the service buttons as your start button in PT. I have not tested yet (I am caught in a 1 more coffee 1 more joint cycle at the moment and the banging music is not helping me haha) once I get on I will add 1.82 and see if I can help you.

19 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

When you select use mouse as gun in TP the trigger becomes the start button, try assigning one of the service buttons as your start button in PT. I have not tested yet (I am caught in a 1 more coffee 1 more joint cycle at the moment and the banging music is not helping me haha) once I get on I will add 1.82 and see if I can help you.

I have selected use mouse like gun in TP but the trigger dont work like star button and I cant move by the test menu to assign free play :(

Apparently all this shit should work with demulshooter but there is nothing on it (none tuto).

Someone could make something to explain how to use this thing please? Many thanks

45 minutes ago, lapolla41 said:

Does anyone can control if Virtua Tennis 4 runs at 60 fps?

Virtua Tennis 4 does not work anymore along several versions like Sonic All Star Racing, so in my case it runs at 0 fps...

6 minutes ago, tango3d said:

Virtua Tennis 4 does not work anymore along several versions like Sonic All Star Racing, so in my case it runs at 0 fps...

Virtua Tennis 4 does work on 1.82 - for me atleast. What doesn't work (for me atleast) is Initial D5 and Shining Force Cross Raid.

Modifié par Baka9
Virtua Tennis 3 does work on my end - it just has player model issues.

2 hours ago, Safur said:

Apparently all this shit should work with demulshooter but there is nothing on it (none tuto).

Someone could make something to explain how to use this thing please? Many thanks

You should start here :

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

But this will only work with lightguns or gamepads, not a regular mouse

I can copy/paste the code and make an app like the one I did for Aliens or FarCry to allow accurate mouse aiming with HOTD4 but this will have to wait as I won't have any Win10 computer next to me to test it before a week..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baka9 said:

Virtua Tennis 4 does work on 1.82 - for me atleast. What doesn't work is Virtua Tennis 3, Initial D5 and Shining Force Cross Raid.

In my case, the 3 that you tell me work for me ... TP is driving me crazy, I can not follow the train ...

Just now, tango3d said:

In my case, the 3 that you tell me work for me ... TP is driving me crazy, I can not follow the train ...

Weird.

8 minutes ago, Baka9 said:

Weird.

If different results are obtained for the same system, what will be the problem in the games or in the operating system?
in my case it's Windows 10 ... how could be an emulator so variable depending on the system? I see that in each release they release new games
for Patrons but they are not maintaining the previous ones, it is as if they were forced to take out new things yes or yes... for the monthly payments
of the subscribers and they neglect everything else, there are games that makes several versions they have problems, sometimes others do not work ...
in case Sega Rally 3 was a Windows update that made it stop working, however it is not fixed anymore, it has more obligation to get new things ... a shame.

il y a 12 minutes, tango3d a dit :

If different results are obtained for the same system, what will be the problem in the games or in the operating system?
in my case it's Windows 10 ... how could be an emulator so variable depending on the system? I see that in each release they release new games
for Patrons but they are not maintaining the previous ones, it is as if they were forced to take out new things yes or yes... for the monthly payments
of the subscribers and they neglect everything else, there are games that makes several versions they have problems, sometimes others do not work ...
in case Sega Rally 3 was a Windows update that made it stop working, however it is not fixed anymore, it has more obligation to get new things ... a shame.

Well this is a weird answer but in this case use a unique version for each game. I did it before and worked great.

• Like 2

N'empeche, Reaver a perdu bcp de Patreons. 2000USDOLL c'est pas beaucoup comparé à avant. Moi je suis resté à la 1.61 ou 71 je crois. Tout marchait bien à l'époque (hors lindbergh)

il y a 48 minutes, Baka9 a dit :

Virtua Tennis 4 does work on 1.82 - for me atleast. What doesn't work (for me atleast) is Initial D5 and Shining Force Cross Raid.

you have amd, you need to use 

for d5, shining force doesn't work on amd, only on nvidia

Just now, NameDoesntMatter said:

you have amd, you need to use 

for d5, shining force doesn't work on amd, only on nvidia

I did use Nezarn's IDShaderFix for D5 - it doesn't work because before a race starts, the game just crashes.

il y a 47 minutes, argonlefou a dit :

You should start here :

But this will only work with lightguns or gamepads, not a regular mouse

I can copy/paste the code and make an app like the one I did for Aliens or FarCry to allow accurate mouse aiming with HOTD4 but this will have to wait as I won't have any Win10 computer next to me to test it before a week..

Merci argonlefou.

Effectivement j'utilise une souris et vu que pour l'aiml track ce dernier utilise la souris (le pointeur de la souris suis le viseur) je pensais que cela pouvait marcher. Le problème c'est que beaucoup de jeux de tir sous teknoparrot ne sont pas bien calibrés et ne le seront pas donc je pense que demulshooter est la seule alternative.

En tout cas si tu pouvais faire ça pour HOTD4 ça serait vraiment top car actuellement il est injouable ou pas dans les bonnes conditions.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299)
i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
16GB Dominator Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

No Problems Here...

Most games run except for VF5

Pokken Tournament FFB PLUGIN doesn't work but that's another issue :)

Modifié par Manson976

Hello

I want to thank (Boomslangnz).
Daytona championship works very well, with the wheel or xbox gamepad, working perfect,

The game works in any placement, D: C: etc (Dakujem Boomslangnz)

Windows 7 users have just received the only Daytona Championship as  gift for Christmas, so they  a is sad...

Users windows 10 (I am) we have new games on Lindberght,I'm lucky , but I work with everything except Virtua Fighter 5 but I do not mind it.

House of death 4 I have , I use Wiimote, GlovePie and noumousy and works very well (just bug sound).

Rpcs3 (Emulator Ps3) works well only  must be used Dualshock 3 or 4, otherwise you can not get any kind of level (Motion function) and the game uses only the gamepad (not PS move pad) on Ps4.
Lindberght version is much better (uses ligtgun) Emulation is 99% Graphics fast
The motion function of Reaver was made by the movement of the weapon. (Great work Reaver).
Lindberght games slowly add, thank you Reaver and all Dev..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Inari said:

Why bother? What's with the ignorant bashing going on here recently? The emu is fine if you aren't being stupid about it. It emulates tens of arcade games wonderfully. If you can't figure out how to use it, move along and go do something else. Maybe a console is more suited to you?

Welp, this wasn't posted by me. I wouldn't say something like this and I'm super shy as heck here. Apologies if anyone logs in my account and says something like this. It's been happening a lot.

In a related topic, has anyone tested MaiMai Green and how did that go?

2 hours ago, Inari said:

Welp, this wasn't posted by me. I wouldn't say something like this and I'm super shy as heck here. Apologies if anyone logs in my account and says something like this. It's been happening a lot.

In a related topic, has anyone tested MaiMai Green and how did that go?

No problem. I didn't even know that it was someone else.

Modifié par Baka9

Le 25/12/2018 à 02:58, ducon2016 a dit :

Oui et j'aime bien l'interface courbee. On dirait qu'elle est projectee sur un casque ou cockpit.

C'etait nul avec le dome avant.

C'est la même chose qui est annoncé dans la dernière version de Game Loader All RH ou autres chose ?

· We applied Dome Screen correction of "anonymous201712" to Mach Storm. Thanks
* Fix curved screen in game.
* With this update, LoaderMode selection has been invalidated.
* Only frame limiters can be used.

Lost all my game paths with 1.82 which is abit of a pain but what can you do.

I got HOTD4  working though kind off, with great calibration (but cant stop it always throwing grenades at mo)

1 - make sure in test mode your calibration is on default. 

2 - don't assign any buttons in TP except the P1 start button which assign as button number 1 save config.

3 - open game and start with your gun trigger or mouse

4 - Play game

when you close game if you try to play again you wont be able to start it, you have to go through steps every time you play it at mo (before you play again go back into TP settings and assign number 1 and save again before you start)

• Like 1

yeah good soyabean, you backed up what i already knew , thats what i do as well 😁 as you say only partly playable

also just now i got gun working but its not accurate by any means, and like they say;  there is no sound except voices. and as they say ps3 emu is the best still

Modifié par trouby

2 minutes ago, trouby said:

yeah good soyabean, you backed up what i already knew , thats what i do as well 😁 as you say only partly playable

IT works just about but no sound or gun fire sound plus you can't add it to hyperspin because it needs to be configured each time. pissed lost all my game paths as well even though the user files are still in my TP folder.

Le 04/11/2018 à 15:51, keeganx a dit :

Anyone getting this error when trying to load Virtua Fighter 5?  "AM_SYSDATA_BACKUP broken (-14)"?

I´m having this issue on my Virtua Fighter 5 Aka vf5.bin extracted file on TeknoParrot 1.82, anyone here knows how to fix this error?

• Like 1

hace 6 minutos, OmegaBR dijo:

I´m having this issue on my Virtua Fighter 5 Aka vf5.bin extracted file on TeknoParrot 1.82, anyone here knows how to fix this error?

Sadly everybody here is having the same issue. Seems to be a bug in TeknoParrot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Lost all my game paths with 1.82 which is abit of a pain but what can you do.

I got HOTD4  working though kind off, with great calibration (but cant stop it always throwing grenades at mo)

1 - make sure in test mode your calibration is on default. 

2 - don't assign any buttons in TP except the P1 start button which assign as button number 1 save config.

3 - open game and start with your gun trigger or mouse

4 - Play game

when you close game if you try to play again you wont be able to start it, you have to go through steps every time you play it at mo (before you play again go back into TP settings and assign number 1 and save again before you start)

WORK FOR ME!!! don't assign any buttons in TP, NEITHER P1 start button, on the game number 1 works if are unassigned on User profiles. Save config without any configuration only use mouse and enjoy!!!

Edit:

Only work one time...if i want play again I must assign again P1 start button with 1, save configuration and play, later if I want play again, I must unassign again P1 start button and let empty...this is incredible...

Modifié par tango3d

10 hours ago, sonic323 said:

Hello

I want to thank (Boomslangnz).
Daytona championship works very well, with the wheel or xbox gamepad, working perfect,

The game works in any placement, D: C: etc (Dakujem Boomslangnz)

Windows 7 users have just received the only Daytona Championship as  gift for Christmas, so they  a is sad...

Users windows 10 (I am) we have new games on Lindberght,I'm lucky , but I work with everything except Virtua Fighter 5 but I do not mind it.

House of death 4 I have , I use Wiimote, GlovePie and noumousy and works very well (just bug sound).

Rpcs3 (Emulator Ps3) works well only  must be used Dualshock 3 or 4, otherwise you can not get any kind of level (Motion function) and the game uses only the gamepad (not PS move pad) on Ps4.
Lindberght version is much better (uses ligtgun) Emulation is 99% Graphics fast
The motion function of Reaver was made by the movement of the weapon. (Great work Reaver).
Lindberght games slowly add, thank you Reaver and all Dev..

Np my man, glad to hear Daytona works well for you!

52 minutes ago, tango3d said:

WORK FOR ME!!! don't assign any buttons in TP, NEITHER P1 start button, on the game number 1 works if are unassigned on User profiles. Save config without any configuration only use mouse and enjoy!!!

Edit:

Only work one time...if i want play again I must assign again P1 start button with 1, save configuration and play, later if I want play again, I must unassign again P1 start button and let empty...this is incredible...

The last boss is super hard

• Haha 1

The crosshair does not appear in HOTD4. Is there a setting in the test menu ?

I'm shooting randomly :P

8 hours ago, soso92 said:

C'est la même chose qui est annoncé dans la dernière version de Game Loader All RH ou autres chose ?

· We applied Dome Screen correction of "anonymous201712" to Mach Storm. Thanks
* Fix curved screen in game.
* With this update, LoaderMode selection has been invalidated.
* Only frame limiters can be used.

Ca a l'air d'etre ma d3d9.dll oui puisque ca l'empeche de faire marcher son LoaderMode.