Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.90) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

Anyone got Goketsuji_Ichizoku_Matsuri_Senzo_Kuyo (Power Instinct 5) working on 1.68? It loads the window but then just closes out. Tried running as admin too.

[Update] Just needed the iDmacDrv32.dll.

Unfortunately me and someone else on Discord still can't get it working past launch. You get the intro video, then just blackness, you can hear interactions but nothing is rendered.

Modifié par LEGEND80

It's hard to ask someone else to make you a game icon but at the same time not having one ruins your wheel when the rest are all the same.

It's abit ruff but it's my first one so be nice

MagicalBeat.png

When you use these game icons in your hyperspin, there is a slight drag does anyone know the proper wheel hyperspin settings for icon wheels like these?

Modifié par SOYABEAN
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Swap its idmacdrv32 for a different one (one thats a different size there are 4 or 5) try the 72mb one

For most of, if not all of the nessic games, i believe that Idmac will be required, so if you're having issues running the new games Try copying the idmac32 and or 64 bit to the root of the folder. It's worked for me for a couple of games so far.

2 hours ago, douggle said:

I 've not managed to find the one you are talking bout. I have however tried several different idmacdrv32.dlls and i get the same issue each time it teknoparrot tries to load it then it instantly closes out with game.exe 

Try this one

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

Try this one

Works fine, am i the only one getting this 5b9c97f03fefb_US4error.png.1a9d589ad29c46cd469e4cca484bdb3e.png

2 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Try this one

doesn't work for me ? anybody have the 80kb idmacdrv32.dll, i have 72kb one and that dont work, all the jconfig versions don't work either

12 hours ago, buddylove said:

Unbelievable, worked like charm! Thank you very much!

Yes it worked for me too administrator mode, hope Reaver fix it some way so i can launch it directly from HyperSpin

I can upload USFIV to mega with all settings applied.

Requested a contact in the YouTube video. I'm guessing it's someone from the forum.

I'm with Soyabean and razor but even more so,  the main game i want to play is outrun2 its totally arcade ,  its what it should be. but i did what most noobs did except im not really a ''noob, more of a boob if you will, i just didnt save the 1.63 version so  LIKE THOSE  guys if anyone has the link for the version i would like it. i have 151 hotfix but for some reason that doesnt work with OR2. the other game that works but i cant play is golden gun. i hookup the service button but that doesnt start the game like many have said.

ssphaneuf

works for me. but i get this error before the game every time.        ;;;;    "' UNKOWN REG QUERY FROM SOFTWARE/TAITO nesicalive contact dev.''

ultrasft.PNG

1 hour ago, trouby said:

I'm with Soyabean and razor but even more so,  the main game i want to play is outrun2 its totally arcade ,  its what it should be. but i did what most noobs did except im not really a ''noob, more of a boob if you will, i just didnt save the 1.63 version so  LIKE THOSE  guys if anyone has the link for the version i would like it. i have 151 hotfix but for some reason that doesnt work with OR2. the other game that works but i cant play is golden gun. i hookup the service button but that doesnt start the game like many have said.

Golden Gun is a gun game, make sure you have the use mouse for gun games ticked in TP emulator settings -  boot game and use your guns trigger (OR LEFT MOUSE CLICK) to get you into the game same as LGI

Outrun has some sort of shader error at mo, think the TP team attention has been on the NESICA games last few weeks, I am sure once that get back to the Lindburgh it will get sorted.

Has anyone got a SEGA LINDBURGH logo? its for my wheel theres not a clear backgound logo anywhere. 

Ultra street fighter is a NESICA game so if you cant get TP to run it at mo then it needs the jCONFIG & NESICA files then you can play it using the RFIDGOD.exe

Modifié par SOYABEAN

Game Loader All RH with USFIV

I can open it without Game Loader All RH.

It was also opened with TeknoParrot 1.61. I have not tried the next versions either.

I tried the NESiCAxLive version of Street Fighter Zero 3 with it and it works...however, it's super slow. Any fix?

>inb4 "why don't you just play it on mame"

It's for curiosity.

Modifié par Baka9

ogp.jpg

I uploaded USFIV with all the settings ready.

Configure your key settings for Dinput or Xinput. The default controller setting is Xinput set.

Also, make sure that the system files required for NesicaxLive games are entered in the system. (C:\RFID\RFIDGod.dll, NesicaXlive.reg, Nesicakeys.reg etc ...)

Enter SD.reg or HD.reg according to the game.
Run Reg_NesysService.bat for one time.
The NesicaxLive service must be installed.

Use the Game Loader All RH to open the game.

Enjoy ^_^

• Like 3

vor 4 Stunden schrieb CR-C89E:

Controls doesn't seem to work at all on GTI Club, not even test/service mode. What to do?

I assume that you're using an Xbox 360 controller as the personal steering device of your choice, right? Well, then there's an extremely high possibility of doing countless of delightful GTI Club rounds very soon, once your unit is properly configured. First make sure that within Teknoparrot's Emulator Settings the Joystick interface is set to XInput. If besides you should wish for the controller's deadzone, just enable sToOz Zone at a percentage to your gusto. After that, it's already about time to go for the Game Settings to do some Input Mapping by associating the controller's buttons with the numerous possibilities to make the game dirigible. You'll be now just some last final moments away from the ultimate Xbox Controller Super Mini Festa experience (olà!), while you see the intro sequence right before your eyes in all its arcade beauty. However, something is still holding you back from starting the game, due to an insert coin call which cannot be answered as it seems (even if the controller is configured for doing exactly that, inserting any virtual coins doesn't look like being possible). Luckily, the solution for this catch is obvious: just hit the Test Menu, choose Free Play mode, and there you go. Wishing you a happy driving!

Hi I am still fighting with the sound in LGI3D. I installed realtek sound drivers, downgraded Win 10 to 1709, Geforce old and newest driver but without any success. my specs are GTX 1070, Intel I7 8700. 

Hi I am still fighting with the sound in LGI3D. I installed realtek sound drivers, downgraded Win 10 to 1709, Geforce old and newest driver but without any success. my specs are GTX 1070, Intel I7 8700. I really aprreciate any help on this topic. Does anyone using the same graphic card like mine?

Not as good as POTTERMAN'S icons (Dude is amazing at making game icons) But at least something to use in TP till someone makes a decent one.

SFA3.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ObiWan12 said:

Hi I am still fighting with the sound in LGI3D. I installed realtek sound drivers, downgraded Win 10 to 1709, Geforce old and newest driver but without any success. my specs are GTX 1070, Intel I7 8700. I really aprreciate any help on this topic. Does anyone using the same graphic card like mine?

Make sure you're drivers are all current, Try re-downloading the game, and re extracting the game and try again. i don't think anyone else is having the issue with sound IN LGI3D, i'm not.

fire10

yeah it does work with the 'non consequential 'error really.

more importantly, i would like to know if you can play in higher resolution.  I had the 'borderless gaming' thing at the same time. yes big screen in 4k but the res. isnt thats in 1080p at best

Everyday there is something new lately and now I am addicted to making my own game icons and menu art lol My hyperspin looks amazing.

If you need game icons guys just let me know what we need :)

I'll do my best but with this latest influx of games that TeknoParrot now supports it's going to take a while.

Can somebody make a list of all the icons that are missing?

Modifié par POOTERMAN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2018 at 4:21 PM, SOYABEAN said:

Sega Race TV is not out yet for TP, neither is storm racer G or transformers even though the icons are in TP folder and games are out.

the links to games are at beginning of this post page 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone have a decent Taito Type X2 theme the one I have is not very good

I had the same issue with HS/RL themes for TTX2 theme , i just used the ttx 1 again instead the ttx 2 theme. Seems no one cares to make it? Maybe Pooterman can help? Help Pooterman!!

44 minutes ago, melodical said:

I had the same issue with HS/RL themes for TTX2 theme , i just used the ttx 1 again instead the ttx 2 theme. Seems no one cares to make it? Maybe Pooterman can help? Help Pooterman!!

Started making my own until a proper one comes out because my wheel looks amazing with the new game icons (512x512) but when there are a few that are just title logo's it ruins it.

These game icons are quiet new so taito/nesica titles just dont have them (just finding a title logo for some of them was hard lol) but they look so much better then with just title logo's

Pooterman has some great ones in deviant art always going back there to see if I need any, slowly converting my wheels with these new game icons(Doing my Gun game wheel at mo and have like 20 missing icons that are not out there) 

The TTX2 menu media is terrible the title is all blurry and the video bad, was hard enough to find that one, seems not many people split their taito wheels into TTX and TTX2, most just have a Taito folder.

Modifié par SOYABEAN

47 minutes ago, melodical said:

I made a game icon and theme for frequent flyer today haha old game but still a great game for your cabinet.

Modifié par SOYABEAN

POOTERMAN

i have your GTI Club Supermini Fiesta icon,  BUT IT DOESN'T COME UP IN THE ICONS?

Modifié par trouby

4 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Started making my own until a proper one comes out because my wheel looks amazing with the new game icons (512x512) but when there are a few that are just title logo's it ruins it.

These game icons are quiet new so taito/nesica titles just dont have them (just finding a title logo for some of them was hard lol) but they look so much better then with just title logo's

Pooterman has some great ones in deviant art always going back there to see if I need any, slowly converting my wheels with these new game icons(Doing my Gun game wheel at mo and have like 20 missing icons that are not out there) 

The TTX2 menu media is terrible the title is all blurry and the video bad, was hard enough to find that one, seems not many people split their taito wheels into TTX and TTX2, most just have a Taito folder.

I don't think most people realise just how hard it is sometimes to make artwork for some of these games. There's been many, many times where I've had to draw some of the icons by hand as there was very little game artwork or logo's available on the internet. But I enjoy the challenge and it's really nice to see that people appreciate them :)

I've never used Hyperspin or launchers for my games as I always make an individual desktop shortcut that launches the game. I have made thousands of icons, one for every single game that I own and they are organised in folders by the relevant gaming system: PC, PS2, PS3, Nintendo etc..

Here is an example of how I have my games with the icons I made organised on my PC:

systems_by_pooterman-dcmzbzs.jpg

genre_by_pooterman-dcmzc05.jpg

fps_by_pooterman-dcmzc1s.jpg

I think it would be a lot of work, especially with so very little resources available to make a Hyperspin theme for every one of these games, especially for the little known ones!

I don't mind trying guys but I guess it depends on how many people actually want it etc.

:)

Modifié par POOTERMAN
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to say thanks Pooterman, I really love your icons. I appreciate the time it takes to create these little masterpieces.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nodoyuna said:

Pooterman, are the system and type of game icons available somewhere?

Thanks in advance

My game genre folder icons are available here:

Another version I made is available here:

As for the sytem icons they are a customised version of these:

Hope this helps :)

Modifié par POOTERMAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7