Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.82) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

How do you play Puyo Puyo Quest? I can load the game up fine and add credit but cant find a way to start the game.

Did you tried this?

PATREON ONLY:

• [Reaver][RINGEDGE] Puyo Puyo Quest 1.00.04 is now playable. (game exe is: bin\Pj24App.exe) NOTE: Edit following fields from hod5.ini: isNetwork = 1 -> 0 Auth = 1 -> 0 isUseAime = 1 -> 0 UseDownload = 1 -> 0 s_input = touch_panel -> mouse Have fun testing other changes, maybe you can activate addional content!

It states to change touch panel to mouse... 

Modifié par dex77

Thanks for uploading these games NoKey really appreciate it mate. The last games that don't connect are sfce206 and maimaiGreeN

sfc206.7z

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

maimaigreen.7z

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Your welcome. Happy new year to all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dex77 said:

Did you tried this?

PATREON ONLY:

• [Reaver][RINGEDGE] Puyo Puyo Quest 1.00.04 is now playable. (game exe is: bin\Pj24App.exe) NOTE: Edit following fields from hod5.ini: isNetwork = 1 -> 0 Auth = 1 -> 0 isUseAime = 1 -> 0 UseDownload = 1 -> 0 s_input = touch_panel -> mouse Have fun testing other changes, maybe you can activate addional content!

It states to change touch panel to mouse... 

I did that I changed the touch panel to mouse, but the mouse doesnt do anything or start the game

2 hours ago, fred1205 said:

Puyo Puyo Quest 1.00.04 is now playable 

do not change the language, leave JA

Thanks

On 31/12/2018 at 4:55 AM, ark216 said:

Has anybody found a way to run VF5 on TP 1.81/1.82? I get an ACK SYNC ERROR.

Yeah i get the same issue on 1.81 and 1.82 (as VF5 is now non patreon, apparently!)

Command windows says:

BudgieLoader - loading G:\HYPERSPIN FILES\ARCADE New games Aug2018\GAMES\VF5\vf5\disk0\vf5
\src\clientdll\steamclient.cpp (1103) : Assertion Failed: Unsupported pchVersion for GetIClientController(), shouldn't happen since we don't version client interfaces!
\src\clientdll\steamclient.cpp (1103) : Assertion Failed: Unsupported pchVersion for GetIClientController(), shouldn't happen since we don't version client interfaces!
Ack SYNC Code Error
Ack SYNC Code Error
AM_SYSDATA_BACKUP broken.(-14)

Then it shuts down.

Happy new year all!

Modifié par melodical

Does anyone know what the new dump of sfc206.7z? Is it just an updated version of the last streetfighter Arcade release or something new? Happy 2019!

14 minutes ago, djd said:

Does anyone know what the new dump of sfc206.7z? Is it just an updated version of the last streetfighter Arcade release or something new? Happy 2019!

Sfce206 = Shining Force Cross Elysion

1 minute ago, Mindwipe said:

Sfce206 = Shining Force Cross Elysion

Thanks was confused with abbreviations!

2 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Thanks

Hi Soyabean, did you manage to find how to start the game?  

I'm stuck too in the title screen... can add credits but nothing more... if you have any clue please let me know... thanx!

On 27/12/2018 at 5:41 PM, Safur said:

Merci argonlefou.

Effectivement j'utilise une souris et vu que pour l'aiml track ce dernier utilise la souris (le pointeur de la souris suis le viseur) je pensais que cela pouvait marcher. Le problème c'est que beaucoup de jeux de tir sous teknoparrot ne sont pas bien calibrés et ne le seront pas donc je pense que demulshooter est la seule alternative.

En tout cas si tu pouvais faire ça pour HOTD4 ça serait vraiment top car actuellement il est injouable ou pas dans les bonnes conditions.

Voilou voilou

Les instructions sont dans le zip.

Mais c'est ssez basique : 1 option à cocher dans TeknoParrot puis lancer le programme AVANT de lancer le jeu

Fonctionne en mode windowed ou fullscreen

Aucun besoin de calibration

En attendant mieux :very-good:

Modifié par argonlefou
  • Thanks 3

my gameloader AllRH Doesn't recognize teknoparrot folder, says: tpui unknown. There's how to solve this?

crejH5T.png

Modifié par sagaopc

Il y a 1 heure, sagaopc a dit :

my gameloader AllRH Doesn't recognize teknoparrot folder, says: tpui unknown. There's how to solve this?

click on select folder and then go look for the path of TaknparrotUi.exe and save

Can somebody help me with Maximum Tune 5? I have an integrated GPU (AMD) and is able to run Initial D 8 at 60 FPS. However, Maximum Tune 5 is running at mid-50s. While it's playable, it's also very noticeable and throwing off my timing. Is there any way I can do to force it to run at 60 FPS or am I stuck?

il y a 42 minutes, soso92 a dit :

clique na pasta de seleção e, em seguida, vá para o caminho de TaknparrotUi.exe e salve

But I did it and yet it happens!

thats great but HOTD has no sound still, so RPCS3  emu is still better by a long way. but yes the mouse fix does work however on top of that the 'aim'  is way off and you cant fix that either🤦‍♂️ so ps3 emu it  

Does anyone know the Windows 10 kb NUMBER / release number that broke All RH in Windows 10, apparently it was in Oct 2018. (just installing on a new ssd drive and i think I may have that bug?

If i have it looking to remove it or roll it back some how/some way. Hopefully i can do it via "uninstall updates" in the update history control panel window.

Thanks

Modifié par melodical

19 minutes ago, melodical said:

Does anyone know the Windows 10 kb NUMBER / release number that broke All RH in Windows 10, apparently it was in Oct 2018. (just installing on a new ssd drive and i think I may have that bug?

If i have it looking to remove it or roll it back some how/some way. Hopefully i can do it via "uninstall updates" in the update history control panel window.

Thanks

it was the 1803 update, I cannot use RH Loader after that update and can't go back.

It's not too bad I only lose out on a few games mainly a full screen gun calibrated Operation Ghost which is a shame because I love Operation Ghost.

6 hours ago, dex77 said:

Hi Soyabean, did you manage to find how to start the game?  

I'm stuck too in the title screen... can add credits but nothing more... if you have any clue please let me know... thanx!

I made the Dongle and other box JAPAN and then it worked. Weird game.

Modifié par SOYABEAN
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

it was the 1803 update, I cannot use RH Loader after that update and can't go back.

It's not too bad I only lose out on a few games mainly a full screen gun calibrated Operation Ghost which is a shame because I love Operation Ghost.

Hi Soyabean, hope you had a good holiday season.

Are you sure you cant uninstall it or rollback or remove?

Modifié par melodical

2 minutes ago, melodical said:

Hi soyabean Soyabean, hope you had a good holiday season.

Are you sure you cant remove it or rollback or remove?

I am running an Alienware Alpha Box and it wont allow you to roll back. I wont update now anymore. 

5 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Here appears this message. .

Mario Kart DX

Win 10

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1546394113

re-install directx drivers

Is there a way to disable the freeplay mode and enable the insert coin mode?
I read in the teknoparrot foroum that this option is disable in the source code. /

Thanks!!!

Insert coin feature not available for commercial reasons.

@gasabbath

Is there any patch\fix for Shining Cross Elysion yet? 

the game has the same issues of the previous version showing the textures all black, any info appreciated!

Modifié par dex77

Il y a 14 heures, argonlefou a dit :

Voilou voilou

Les instructions sont dans le zip.

Mais c'est ssez basique : 1 option à cocher dans TeknoParrot puis lancer le programme AVANT de lancer le jeu

Fonctionne en mode windowed ou fullscreen

Aucun besoin de calibration

En attendant mieux :very-good:

Merci!

Par contre chez moi ça ne marche pas en ayant suivi toutes les instructions. Faut-il le mettre dans un répertoire spécial? Car j'ai l'impression que le programme ne se lance pas. De plus ne faut-il pas définir les touches clavier pour tirer et recharger?

EDIT : même en les définissant les toches de tir ça ne marche pas...

Modifié par Safur

Le 28/12/2018 à 01:14, SOYABEAN a dit :

Lost all my game paths with 1.82 which is abit of a pain but what can you do.

I got HOTD4  working though kind off, with great calibration (but cant stop it always throwing grenades at mo)

1 - make sure in test mode your calibration is on default. 

2 - don't assign any buttons in TP except the P1 start button which assign as button number 1 save config.

3 - open game and start with your gun trigger or mouse

4 - Play game

when you close game if you try to play again you wont be able to start it, you have to go through steps every time you play it at mo (before you play again go back into TP settings and assign number 1 and save again before you start)

Salut
@Safur apparemment de ce que j'ai compris si on veut que ça fonctionne avec la souris, faut juste attribuer le bouton start dans Teknoparrot qui fait office de bouton de tir aussi !

J'ai vu ça en page 296... :)

Bon j'ai tester qu'avec la manette, mais si ça peut t'aider Enjoy ! ^^

Modifié par LoloZ