Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.80) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

1 minute ago, Dom911 said:

Afaik all the ringwide, ringedge, nesica and type-x games run fine on Windows 7 ..

Also WTF ? Why am I logged in as someone else ??? my username is anx10us, looks like I am posting as Dom911 ?

Very strange, just logged out and logged back in, now posting as anx10us ?

8 hours ago, Dom911 said:

Afaik all the ringwide, ringedge, nesica and type-x games run fine on Windows 7 ..

Also WTF ? Why am I logged in as someone else ??? my username is anx10us, looks like I am posting as Dom911 ?

do they all work on Windows 10? 

Hello , I have posted on this issue before and figured I would attach a screenshot.  I have recieved some suggestions like demulshooter but I am still unable to remedy the issue of the crosshair and the cursor in Sega Golden guns , operation Ghost and Lets go Island series ! If anyone can assist me I would greatly appreciate the help here :)

0.jpg

For becoming a righteous gunslinger being able to aim properly via a crosshair in sync with your mouse movements, I can recommend you, @atrain9, the following two methods:

1st ~.the ordinary ~ one: Try using the native resolutions of each of Sega's glorious RingWide Lightgun Shooter triplet by utilizing a screen resolution changer tool like ResChange with... 

Let's Go Island (1024x600px)

Operation Ghost (1024x600px)

Sega Golden Gun (1360x768px)

2nd ~ the glamorous ~ one: This is where Game Loader All RH comes into play for adapting the games' original resolutions to your own monitor's width and height. So, by selecting "Loader Mode 6", I can get e.g. Let's Go Island running in full screen and keeping the aspect ratio at the same time (which is 1366x768px for me) in combination with, for example, an interpolation filter that provides for an overall sharper visual outcome. Which, all in all, makes Game Loader All RH as my favourite choice to go with (as far as Let's Go Island and Operation Ghost are concerned).

Additionally, if you don't want to/can't use Game Loader All RH, you'll be able to hide your mouse cursor (for concentrating freely on the respective game's crosshair all alone) with one of the tools that can be found here:

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1186-hide-mouse-cursor-in-games-and-emulators/

Modifié par Pantherheart
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

so many tried finally i boot initiald 4 5 boot on AMD gpu :gene:  but  useless 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

so many tried finally i boot initiald 4 5 boot on AMD gpu :gene:  but  useless 

How did you get it to boot on AMD? For me, the game doesnt start, TeknoBudgie just freezes up.

AMD gpu? why  , thats why. always tested on main gpu's . its like getting a  bmw car when everyone else has japan cars . nvidia are better quality anyway.

most game testers have nvidia is all im saying

x2 SLI Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Graphics Card 
Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming SLI HB bridge 
Intel Core i7-6950X Processor Extreme Edition 
AIO Water Cooler Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280mm 
2×16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 2400Mhz DDR4 RAM 
Gigbabyte Phoenix SLI X99 Motherboard 
Adata su800
256GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2 
4TB WD Black Hard Drive 
Asus Blu-Ray Reader and DVD-RW 
Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro – Orange Gaming Case 
1000W Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 Power Supply 
Windows 10 Professional 64Bit OEM

• Like 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb trouby:

AMD gpu? why  , thats why. always tested on main gpu's . its like getting a  bmw car when everyone else has japan cars . nvidia are better quality anyway.

most game testers have nvidia is all im saying

This! You know, when I got my by now naturally aged notebook back in 2009, I was a little bit out of training, so to say, when it came to the question which components would actually be sufficient to fulfil my portable gaming needs. And although I was scratching my head at that time about cores and their speed, about bus, ram, HDD and whatever else, there was one thing I always knew for sure: That for usual you can't go wrong with Nvidia; a credo that was supposed to last until now and beyond, as is known today. Incidentally, I still remember my first magic moment to enjoy with the said graphics board manufacturer and their renowned PhysX feature, making extensive use of it in Mirror's Edge. You guys who have fond memories of passing that transparent waving strip curtain for the very first time will surely know what I'm talking about here. From that decisive point on, my preference for Nvidia products was born - and lived happily ever after.

This! You know, when I got my by now naturally aged notebook back in 2009

the only thing anout nvidia i dont like, is they basically hold you for ransom  they are more often than not they charge you extra money where really for the same technology is cheaper on amd, hence some people go the amd way, letting those people down in the long run with stuff like emulation but other modern games as well. so nvidia know very well they hold all the cards and is why its more expensive.

also GPU's are way behind the games that come out.  Leaving a gamer like me to have to get 2 cards to SLi  even catch up with things. it has done the trick . but games are still ahead of the technology available leaving us with 60-50fps  most of the time. my setup is hanging on .but then  some games like far cry 5 just seems to be made for my setup cos i get 75fps par all the time but then other games like tomb raider shadow ,or rise i get a 60fps maxed out settings which is tolerable but it shows you the difference in technology

From Nvidia Corporation's perspective, it's just reasonable to take financial advantage of their monopoly status they still hold in a world where the free economy dictates the rise and fall of past, present and upcoming top dogs. Thereby, I'm impressed to see that since I was entering the PC cosmos for personal gaming reasons once again in 2009, no other competitor was able to threaten Nvidia's leading position in the meantime. Even though I believe it is only a matter of (a possibly still long) time when competing companies will have caught up at least with an irresistible total package consisting of mindblowing technology, wide distribution and adequate costs for the final consumer. Eventually, the "laws of nature" say that a winning streak can't be kept up alive forever.

Talking about fps, @trouby, a display refresh rate of 30 compared to its 60 frames counterpart almost feels like day and night for the majority of people, sensorily speaken. However, I'm wondering how much difference actually lies between the visual and tangible perception of 60 and 120 frames per second for two attentive eyes like those of yours? Do 120 fps really look and feel that much better than 60 ones?

@Pantherheart   , there is a huge difference when you have a Asus 4k monitor that has a refresh rate of 144Hz.  then ontop of this HDR  it has changed the way i game, even in older games, it makes everything 'standout' and its almost harking back to the good ól days of crt where each monitor for an arcade game would have maximum concentrated light on making everything standout and the natural scanlines appeal to one who plays.  on the fps thing;  i want to be gaming at over 60fps stock standard. bare minimum . 

Do 120 fps really look and feel that much better than 60 ones?

yes! it does 144Hz looks better than 120hz.  you would see the difference on my monitor
Modifié par trouby

Your enthusiasm in regard to CRT monitors being used during Amusement Arcades' golden era puts the reason of my own fascination about them in a nutshell. Let's take Scud Race, for instance, whose graphical extravaganza wasn't only due to its program code, but also to these old screens' lighting mechanisms which came along with other choicely built-in features. So when I have a glimpse on your sophisticated PC hardware, then it tells me that you surely bring enough beef to the party to revitalize an Arcade experience which makes reliving those unparalleled, mouth open, amazed feelings of the past inevitable. And probably even superior than we could ever have imagined back in the days. :-)

Your enthusiasm in regard to CRT monitors being used during Amusement Arcades' golden era..

interesting you picked up the fact that my monitor is actually better for games such as scud racer daytona 2 etc.  YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. 

especially this sega era of greatness the graphics were beautiful.

And how I know this is because we have a bowling ally close by with whats left of arcades in my town, back in the day before PlayStation came along it was all the rage. but now we only have 10 left in my area. but my point is i can compare sega rally 2,scud, daytona 2  and House of the Dead 2 and my pc screen is clearer but brighter than the original. for mame games i have a pretty close match to the scanline effect of the real thing, however i think from playing those i am still lacking the crt LIGHT'effect that happens.  the only way close you can get to that is from using a BVM pro monitor. but if you check out my video here,

u will see that my hlsl  is quite close. THE ONLY THING MY VIDEO DOESN'T SHOW IS THE FACT ITS WAY BRIGHTER THAN THE VIDEO i use HDR when i play and as i said it has a similar effect to the old crt days.

Il 8/12/2017 Alle 19:59, dgrace ha scritto:

Greetings, i'm currently testing on 1.20_#6 and for some reason I cannot get the 360 controller working for Wacky Races after loading via TP.  I map the buttons, set to xinput, set exe location to loader.exe but when the game loads nothing happens and I can still only play it using the default keyboard keys.  I reached out to a couple other testers who say their 360 controller is working fine for them using the 1.20 test version; so clearly it's my game files.  That said, could someone who's successfully plays WR with a 360 controller on the 1.20 test please send me their Wacky Races game files; so I can see if that's the issue? That's the only reason I can think of as to why I can't get the controller to be recognized while using the Tecknoparrot 1.20 test???        

Have u solved with WR? Same problem here!

Il 8/12/2017 Alle 19:59, dgrace ha scritto:

Greetings, i'm currently testing on 1.20_#6 and for some reason I cannot get the 360 controller working for Wacky Races after loading via TP.  I map the buttons, set to xinput, set exe location to loader.exe but when the game loads nothing happens and I can still only play it using the default keyboard keys.  I reached out to a couple other testers who say their 360 controller is working fine for them using the 1.20 test version; so clearly it's my game files.  That said, could someone who's successfully plays WR with a 360 controller on the 1.20 test please send me their Wacky Races game files; so I can see if that's the issue? That's the only reason I can think of as to why I can't get the controller to be recognized while using the Tecknoparrot 1.20 test???        

Have u solved with WR? Same problem here!

Il 19/8/2018 Alle 01:32, WildWolf ha scritto:

nope it is again bullshit, take a screenshot and you will see your screenshot is in 1360x768 resolution, there is no way to modify the resolution without editing offset with an hexadecimal editor, this game is a 720p only if you modify your game via an hexa editor you will see it does work but the UI is totally bugged dude, have done a 2160p resolution exe and look the problem, there are also many visual bugs... so No your trick doesn't work because this game is hardcoded, the config file doesn't work at all...

real 2160p screenshot :

Hi! There is a way with an hexadecimal editor to downscale the resolution?

• Like 1

nope it is again bullshit, take a screenshot and..

Is there any solution for the game Virtua Tennis 3 that closes after the 2 game?

its for patreons only of which i am not.

Bonjour

J'ai voulu utiliser teknoparrot pour lancer le jeu Nesica - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the future, mais j'ai un message d'erreur au lancement:

pouvez vous m'aider

image.png

3 hours ago, suprabot said:

Bonjour

J'ai voulu utiliser teknoparrot pour lancer le jeu Nesica - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the future, mais j'ai un message d'erreur au lancement:

pouvez vous m'aider

image.png

Why do not you use Mame? It is much easier to setup, and you can use filters to make the game much more beautiful.

Why do not you use Mame? It is much easier

i use cps3 emulator 

5 hours ago, jesusete007 said:

is not 180 current version??

It is, but you need to be a patreon to access certain games ie HOD4, VF5, and Virtua Tennis 3