Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.62) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

Quick question:  There's no way to get forcefeedback on a xbox controller? Planned in the future at all?

Modifié par LEGEND80

Awwww, you didn't think I'd ever forget my good friends at Emuline did you?

Hope you like it :)

mach_storm_by_pooterman-dc642kc.png

Modifié par POOTERMAN
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Il y a 4 heures, LEGEND80 a dit :

Quick question:  There's no way to get forcefeedback on a xbox controller? Planned in the future at all?

Hi

Do not confuse between rumble feature on a x360 gamepad and ffb feature on a driving wheel! It is not the same.

salut a tous et toutes

la traduction fr de wangan5 avance les fichiers seront dispo demain matin
voila ce que cela donne pour un début le stage 1 et 2

Modifié par nucleaireland
  • Like 1

hi has anyone had sound problems with wangan 5 I have tried and bought a soundblaster card as I thought might be on board sound  but still cant get sound to kick in

any ideas at all would be a help:furax:

only thing I can find is the pc it works on is using Ethernet to main hub and the one I am trying to get it working on is wireless

can game be run without internet connection

Modifié par segaoutrun123

Hello emuliners,i'm almost ready with the big text messages during the story of WMMT5,but i can't fix the cutscenes text.i've replaced the text already in the .nut files in poem_l,but when i play the chapter with cutscene,it still shows the japanese text.any ideas?....thx

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tattoohanz said:

Hello emuliners,i'm almost ready with the big text messages during the story of WMMT5,but i can't fix the cutscenes text.i've replaced the text already in the .nut files in poem_l,but when i play the chapter with cutscene,it still shows the japanese text.any ideas?....thx

Keep looking, it's all around textures folder under scene. It's in poem_m or something.

2 minutes ago, Jitterdoomer said:

Keep looking, it's all around textures folder under scene. It's in poem_m or something.

I know where the files are,replacing textures in the files doesn't work for me

Anyone on here use the new version of the ID7 AAX Card loader off github?? Do you have to be online to edit your card?? The instructions say type imnobocheater into the launcher I see no option for that no where also when I get to the editor it lets me change the avatar but everything on the right is greyed out! IDASL 2.3@

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Also Im not really tying to cheat! Im just trying to continue from where I left off on my other .crd so I can use the later versions of teknoparrot 1.41 and up!

Modifié par djd

10 hours ago, segaoutrun123 said:

hi has anyone had sound problems with wangan 5 I have tried and bought a soundblaster card as I thought might be on board sound  but still cant get sound to kick in

any ideas at all would be a help:furax:

only thing I can find is the pc it works on is using Ethernet to main hub and the one I am trying to get it working on is wireless

can game be run without internet connection

sorted reinstalled direct x 11 and all good so if anyone has issue with sound I would try that worked for me

and got a new soundcard with 5.1 setup correct battle gear 4 works with full sound happy days :fiesta:

• Like 1

If your using the new .crd system the card will be in your game directory. If using picodaemon (old system) then C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot

Wangan Maximum Tune 5 Nvidia control panel settings! Game looks amazing now love it!

• Use Nezarns Resolution patch@

• Set your graphics card control panel up! (Pics below of my settings yours may be different!) but most settings are the same across most systems.
  • Patch does not acknowledge being patched you will know it did by the BAK file it makes. (and when you see the game!) Run as Admin!
  • Run the game through a local network or hook your phone up let it through the modem dont unplug it just disable internet off your phone once you get past the loading the game and pick a car and start racing. On my computer if I try to unplug a phone it will pop out of full screen into a window! (But you can just disable the usb tether on the phonel)
  • Make sure Terminal Emulator is checked in Teknoparrot game settings. (Only one person has this checked in lan game up to four players if playing online)
  • Calibrate your monitors make a HUGE difference if you have never done this before you won't belive the results!
  • Use Tattoohanz full 60 chapters English translations located on the first page of this thread.
  • MarioKart GPDX or WMMT5 does not like Aero use a basic theme. I get default full screen on both games without aero. With aero they pop to a window everytime!

My resolution is 1920x1080p

Windows 7

Gigabyte 1050 GTX

Click on pic to enlarge image!

Nwx4j8A.png

ydnO9VB.png

HD ScreenShots

GZngn4f.png

VAlRslt.png

8b0y98K.png

s7Phq8C.png

8sd98Qg.png

yWIji4R.png

s5VmdU8.png

Modifié par djd
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

pour info ,  :very-good:

Changes in TeknoParrot 1.41e Patreon Release:

- Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 Experimental Force Feedback.

NOTE: Adjust the Spring value if you wheel does not autocenter.

- Fixed WMMT5 Gas and Break pedals to be properly sensitive, please recalibrate your game.

- Fixed some force feedback effects.

- Added WhiteScreenFix for people who are getting the whitescreen freeze on beginning.

- Fixed a bug in the method of getting haptic ids, this caused some people to not have force feedback at all.

Modifié par totoff28
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, djd said:

If your using the new .crd system the card will be in your game directory. If using picodaemon (old system) then C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot

found it. thanks!

-------------

yet another question: does the upcoming teknoparrot 1.42 or the current patreon build saves WMMT5 story progress alongside HP? sucks if i have to start the story from the beginning again after i close the game

il y a 40 minutes, totoff28 a dit :

pour info ,  :very-good:

Changes in TeknoParrot 1.41e Patreon Release:

- Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 Experimental Force Feedback.

NOTE: Adjust the Spring value if you wheel does not autocenter.

- Fixed WMMT5 Gas and Break pedals to be properly sensitive, please recalibrate your game.

- Fixed some force feedback effects.

- Added WhiteScreenFix for people who are getting the whitescreen freeze on beginning.

- Fixed a bug in the method of getting haptic ids, this caused some people to not have force feedback at all.

Vivement la prochaine version, parce que j’en ai assez de cet ecran blanc au lancement de maximum tune 5

il y a 29 minutes, Mounir a dit :

Vivement la prochaine version, parce que j’en ai assez de cet ecran blanc au lancement de maximum tune 5

t'aurais pas remplacer ton dossier data_jp au complet par hasard toi??   :ptdr:

j'avais fait la même boulette et obtenu le même résultat! 

faut que tu  remplace seulement les répertoires qui sont mis  à jours dans les différents patchs que tu trouve sur le forum :  soit ceux de taoothanz par exemple ou encore, ceux de nucleairland si tu les veux en fr...

:)

Modifié par ginzu

et meme si l'a pas fait cette boulette, j'ai cru voir dans le teknoparrot 1.41d ou 1.41e une option suplémentaire pour WMM5T : "FIX white screen" ou un truc comme ca ;)

11 hours ago, segaoutrun123 said:

sorted reinstalled direct x 11 and all good so if anyone has issue with sound I would try that worked for me

and got a new soundcard with 5.1 setup correct battle gear 4 works with full sound happy days :fiesta:

Anyone who have an issue with the sound(No sound) in wmmt5 just install or reinstall direct x and it will work fine.:very-good:

Modifié par Uaehero

Mon retour sur la nouvelle version de Teknoparrot, en utilisation identique aux versions précédentes :

- Le retour de force est maintenant fonctionnel sans avoir à utilisé x360ce avec mon volant Logitech Driving Force GT

- Le retour de force est fonctionnel sous WMMT5 :)

Sans titre.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, ginzu a dit :

t'aurais pas remplacer ton dossier data_jp au complet par hasard toi??   :ptdr:

j'avais fait la même boulette et obtenu le même résultat! 

faut que tu  remplace seulement les répertoires qui sont mis  à jours dans les différents patchs que tu trouve sur le forum :  soit ceux de taoothanz par exemple ou encore, ceux de nucleairland si tu les veux en fr...

:)

Si comme à chaque mise à jour du loader.

looks like i don't have success with the files from poem_l,poem_m and text_s folders.i did exactly the same as the rest of the textures,which are showed correctly,but i sill got the text in cuscenes in japanese....if you guys want,i can upload the big text during the story,for the cutscenes i have to investigate more.

anyway,here's the link for the big text in the story,enjoy:)

!--Zt7WMXnDu9aHLTRNQboPUsGnKwpS6e76OQRdgTP7s

Modifié par tattoohanz
added to post 1 (repack)
  • Thanks 4

My game slow down gradually. I know it's a problem on WMMT5 (no update), But im using the (Update5) files.

Is there any solution for this issue? 

1 hour ago, wowmuchdogg0 said:

anyone here a link to an ID6 card i can use (preferably a blank one)? teknoparrot would not save one

whoops, turns out the card is there, but the game wouldn't load it

if i press start during the card insert screen it will get stuck in an infinite loading screen

any tips?

Il y a 2 heures, rullo a dit :

Mon retour sur la nouvelle version de Teknoparrot, en utilisation identique aux versions précédentes :

- Le retour de force est maintenant fonctionnel sans avoir à utilisé x360ce avec mon volant Logitech Driving Force GT

- Le retour de force est fonctionnel sous WMMT5 :)

Sans titre.jpg

super, merci pour ton commentaire Rullo!

faut il un réglage particulier dans le profiler logitech pour ID6/ID7/MKDX/WMMT5?  car le volant est sans aucun effet, y a qu'un truc qui fonctionne c'est la prise en charge de l'angle choisis.

j'ai fais quelques tests en 1.41 avec mon dfgt mais j'ai aucun recentrage, aurais-je zapé un truc quelquepart?

sinon pour wmmt5 ça fonctionne bien et j'ai retesté également bg4t avec le volant, ça marche bien aussi.

par contre j'ai l'erreur 5108 avec cette version pour ID6 ( je ne l'avais jamais eu auparavant)! et ID7 crash direct au chargement de la carte --> retour windows.

as tu rééssayé SR3 du coup?  ^_^

Non pas de réglages particuliers

A chaque nouvelle version de Reaver je teste l'ensemble des jeux pour vérifier les améliorations.

Le DFGT fonctionne maintenant avec le retour de force sans le message d'erreur "Friction" au lancement des jeux.

La prise en charge du FFB sur WMMT5 est vraiment top :)

Pour SR3, il manque toujours quelques effets, ils seront sans doute ajoutés par la suite

En revanche un point que j'ai constaté; il faut relancer le loader Teknoparrot à chaque changement de jeux, sans quoi le retour de force est fonctionnel au premier jeu, mais ne l'est plus si changement de jeu, sans relancer le loader

Sans titre.jpg

Modifié par rullo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 ore fa, djd ha scritto:

Wangan Maximum Tune 5 Nvidia control panel settings! Game looks amazing now love it! Playing it with all the jaggies and at default resolution sucked! Windows borderless gaming don't help either!

• Use Nezarns Resolution patch@

• Set your graphics card control panel up! (Pics below of my settings yours may be different!) but most settings are the same across most systems.
  • Patch does not acknowledge being patched you will know it did by the BAK file it makes. (and when you see the game!) Run as Admin!
  • Run the game through a local network or hook your phone up let it through the modem dont unplug it just disable internet off your phone once you get past the loading the game and pick a car and start racing. On my computer if I try to unplug the phone it will pop out of full screen into a window! (But I can just disable the usb tether on the phonel)
  • Make sure Terminal Emulator is checked in Teknoparrot game settings.
  • Calibrate your monitors make a HUGE difference if you have never done this before you won't belive the results!
  • Use Tattoohands full 60 chapters English translations located on the first page of this thread.
  • MarioKart GPDX or WMMT5 does not like Aero use a basic theme. I get default full screen on both games without aero. With aero they pop to a window everytime!

My resolution is 1920x1080p

Windows 7

Gigabyte 1050 GTX

Click on pic to enlarge image!

A patcher resolutions for mariokart dx??????

help please

thanks

How to change bgm soundtrack in WMMT5?

15 hours ago, ercolino2004 said:

A patcher resolutions for mariokart dx??????

help please

thanks

There is no resolution patch for Mario Kart GP DX yet that I am aware of, but it seems to look fine in full screen default with no Aero on Win7.