Aller au contenu
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.53 HF) | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

Earlier I had a very strange issue with TP 1.60a and MarioKart 1.10. Figured I would mention it in case someone else runs into the issue. When I would boot up the new version it would stay at a black screen for a long time. Then it would go to a white screen and I could hear the sound of the intro video. I tried re-downloading 1.10. Tried reinstalling DX and VCREDIST. Tried all the admin rights options and High DPI scaling. Tried tweaking resolution in defaultconfig file and changing the fullscreen options. Tried ticking and unticking windowed in the emulator. Even tried installing different video drivers. I finally noticed that some of the new options such as resolution change were suddenly missing from Mario Karts game setting screen in TP. They were there the first time I booted up the new version. So I re-extracted TP 1.60a and Mario's options were back. The game then booted up right away.

One last thing, the g920 now has FFB support in teknoparrot via boomslangz ffb plugin.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

Here is iDmacDrv32.dll

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

I used the same file came with jconfig 1.5 updated version. works fine try that one

11 hours ago, ark216 said:

Guys i need help in Outrun 2 in TP. I followed the video tutorial and did everything what the tutorial showed. The game loads BUT in the car select screen the car models do not generate and when i select the car the game loads and all i get is a "zoomed in" screen with "white colored" textures and cannot see anything.I applied the shadow fix and the resolution patcher before running the game.

Help needed.

Thanks

Bump can someone help?

Hi people but credits insert coin not work for all game is always free play why?

i disable free play but remain free play not insert coin

any Solution? thanks

7 hours ago, ark216 said:

Bump can someone help?

AMD? If so you need to read back further or use search. I think there is a patch to fix this issue.

Vitamina, that question has been answered before as well. Free play is forced on purpose.

Modifié par mjshl2

19 minutes ago, mjshl2 said:

AMD? If so you need to read back further or use search. I think there is a patch to fix this issue.

I did back track but couldn't see, yes an AMD user.

16 hours ago, kingraa777 said:

so we still dont have the update that has the namco and pacman track ?

Sadly no. That was in the next update it looks like.

I couldn't find it. I guess there isn't one for now. So AMD and outrun 2 just doesn't work I guess.

On 3/7/2018 at 1:03 PM, wowmuchdogg0 said:

nvm got it working ^_^

Anyone know how to set up PS4 controller for Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5? Please help me out. I have UCR installed.

1 hour ago, mjshl2 said:

I couldn't find it. I guess there isn't one for now. So AMD and outrun 2 just doesn't work I guess.

1 hour ago, ark216 said:

I did back track but couldn't see, yes an AMD user.

I'll confirm to you that outrun 2 does not work with AMD cards

3 hours ago, racer1 said:

I'll confirm to you that outrun 2 does not work with AMD cards

Are you sure regarding the fact Outrun 2 on Teknoparrot does not run well on AMD cards?

Did you try running After Burner Climax on Teknoparrot. The game exits for me at some random point (notably when a new stage is being loaded). Any fix for that?

all games working perfect. i have Nvida 310 & AMD 6450

SOR & PT not yet testing.

Modifié par spiderzsoft

nightackle

Look in your inbox. There's a message with instructions.

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

all games working perfect. i have Nvida 310 & AMD 6450

SOR & PT not yet testing.

Outrun 2 works on your end on AMD? Have you tested it? If so then can you tell why i am getting all white textures and a "zoomed in" screen? All i can see a little bit tire tracks that's it. I used the shadow fix and resolution patcher but none helped.

Mario Kart ne marche pas pour moi.

Déjà ça n'émule pas la fonction online donc je ne peux pas créer la carte. Et si je mets l'exe de mario en mode admin comme il le dit j'ao un joli "failed process".

Le playerId a été créé mais là je séche.

Comment avez-vous fait? Merci.

EDIT : maintenant ça passe en ayant changé le network gateway mais après le jeu crash...

EDIT 2 : il crash à chaque fois que je veux changer mes armes... j'ai essayé à plusieurs reprises et toujours pareil. J'espère que ça sera réglé rapidement.

Modifié par Safur

Il y a 9 heures, ark216 a dit :

Outrun 2 works on your end on AMD? Have you tested it? If so then can you tell why i am getting all white textures and a "zoomed in" screen? All i can see a little bit tire tracks that's it. I used the shadow fix and resolution patcher but none helped.

Don't believe anything that guy says, he even reuploaded my IDAS shader fix repacked, without credits and without asking for permission.

Outrun 2 can't be fixed on AMD, because it uses a Nvidia only way to load Vertex Shaders. (it would need some kinda opengl emulation)

Je pense que j'ai loupé un épisode car je ne vois pas à quoi cela sert exactement. Le jeu marche bien sans cet ajout pourtant...

Modifié par 7zxkv