spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

50 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Has anyone figured out how to enter TEST menu in "H2Overdrive" & "Dirty Drivin'" yet?? Thanks for any info! :very-good:

no but all parameters are configurable from settings.xml and settings2.xml

7 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

no but all parameters are configurable from settings.xml and settings2.xml

I know that, but changing the parameters doesn't change a thing once you boot up the game. My guess is that all the settings are hard coded in the game.

14 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I know that, but changing the parameters doesn't change a thing once you boot up the game. My guess is that all the settings are hard coded in the game.

if you changing parameters in setting xml that will works in game.... tested me self

2 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

if you changing parameters in setting xml that will works in game.... tested me self

hmmm ok...that explains it, because I don't have a setting.xml in my Dirty Drivin folder. I use Jconfig to play it if that matters? Could you please share your setting file? ;)

3 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

hmmm ok...that explains it, because I don't have a setting.xml in my Dirty Drivin folder. I use Jconfig to play it if that matters? Could you please share your setting file? ;)

oh you are nt talking about H2Overdrive ?:P

2 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

oh you are nt talking about H2Overdrive ?:P

well yes and no..i wanted to make test menu work in both games, but I already have a settings.xml for H2Overdrive, but none for Dirty Drivin. ;)

J'ai compris pourquoi ça marche pas Trymado : Mon Teknoparrot n'est pas installé sur le disque C:

C'est pas grave car "Daytona USA" reprend les bases de "Sega Racing Classic" en étant franchement plus joli ! Je vais pas recommencer mon install.

merci quand même ^_^

Au fait toujours personne pour Super Monkey Ball Ticket Blitz (RingWide) en liens uptobox (ceux de la première page marchent plus) ?

merci

Edited by tryphoxxx

il y a 26 minutes, tryphoxxx a dit :

J'ai compris pourquoi ça marche pas Trymado : Mon Teknoparrot n'est pas installé sur le disque C:

C'est pas grave car "Daytona USA" reprend les bases de "Sega Racing Classic" en étant franchement plus joli ! Je vais pas recommencer mon install, tant pis

merci quand même ^_^

Bizarre le miens est installer sur D et G et pas ce soucis. Le principale c'est que ty trouve ton compte ;)

Edited by Trymado

C'est très étrange en effet, mais pas bien grave. C'est pas le jeu auquel je tiens le plus.

Super Monkey Ball à l'air bien sympa par contre. :very-good:

J'ai pas envie d'installer jdownloader. Je le connais (c'est bien) mais j'en ai un peu marre d'avoir une ribambelle de gestionnaires de téléchargement juste pour 1 jeux.

Possible de l'avoir en lien Uptobox ou Mega ?

merci

1 hour ago, tryphoxxx said:

It is very strange indeed, but not very serious. It's not the game I care about the most.

Super Monkey Ball looks nice though. :very-good:

I don't want to install jdownloader. I know it (it's good) but I'm a bit tired of having a bunch of download managers just for 1 game.

Possible to have it in Uptobox or Mega link?

thank you

looks average in 720p tho.  i use the pc version , thats basically the same game but its 4k 

@soso92 Question, dans les options de certains jeux on peux cocher General- Enable Outputs

Ca consiste à quoi ?

@ViRuS-MaN tu fera gaffe ton Chaque HQ2 na pas le bon crc est par consequent pas compatible avec Teknoparrot.

Edited by Trymado

3 hours ago, arcade_power said:

changes to the xml’s work fine for me. I’ve played the games dozens of times now and all my changes have stayed with no issue.

2 hours ago, arcade_power said:

well yes and no..i wanted to make test menu work in both games, but I already have a settings.xml for H2Overdrive, but none for Dirty Drivin. ;)

gotcha, I’m referring to H2O not DD

il y a 50 minutes, trouby a dit :

looks average in 720p tho.  i use the pc version , thats basically the same game but its 4k 

A PC version ??? well, I’ll try to find it on the web :very-good: 

You’re right, about some games I prefer the pc versions too.
For example "TEKKEN 7 Ultimate Edition", "Ultra Street Fighter IV" and "DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Core Fighters TECMO 50th Anniversary" are better in pc version in my opinion (more DLC, latest updates, all characters, best graphics drivers).

Edited by tryphoxxx

15 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

changes to the xml’s work fine for me. I’ve played the games dozens of times now and all my changes have stayed with no issue.

yeah the changes I made in settings.xml for H2Overdrive worked for me too, but I don't see a setting.xml file for Dirty Drivin. Adjusting the OperatorSettings txt file doesn't do a thing in-game.

11 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

yeah the changes I made in settings.xml for H2Overdrive worked for me too, but I don't see a setting.xml file for Dirty Drivin. Adjusting the OperatorSettings txt file doesn't do a thing in-game.

i didn’t mess around with DD yesterday but I will today. It looks as if it reads from several txt files so my guess is if a line is commented out that it’s “default” Settings. Try removing the comment and changing the parameters for the lines you wish in the txt files. 

1 minute ago, bojo5150 said:

i didn’t mess around with DD yesterday but I will today. It looks as if it reads from several txt files so my guess is if a line is commented out that it’s “default” Settings. Try removing the comment and changing the parameters for the lines you wish in the txt files. 

thanks for the tip. I'll have a look at the Operator txt files and see if commenting out certain options affect the game after booting it up. But please do post here if you find a solution that really works, and I will do the same. My main goal is to raise the sound volume as it is way too low as it is now, especially the music volume during races.

Hey guys, anyone has a problem with King of the fighters Xiii Climax and king of the fighters xiii? Seems it crashes when the intro starts playing. If you add a coin things work and you go to the character select screen. 

Any fix for the videos crashing the game? Is it a codec issues like with sega rally 3? Wondering if that fix broke those games? 

Le 09/01/2020 à 21:26, Trymado a dit :

Yes ou mettre sur 0ms

Bonsoir a tous

Alors pour ceux qui sont window 10 sp1909, il fait mettre ce paramètre en cochant la case "enable" et mettre le paramétre a "0"

Je l ai testé sur transformers , operation Ghost, ca marche nikel

Bien cordialement.

Flo

Bonsoir,

J aimerai savoir si il y a une facon de faire fonctionner sega rally sans faire le correctif pour la video ?

car ce correctif a des conséquence sur d'autre jeux (melty blood, plus de son dans la video d'intro)

En vous remerciant par avance de votre retour.

Bien cordialement

Flo

On 1/10/2020 at 7:44 PM, arcade_power said:

Has anyone figured out how to enter TEST menu in "H2Overdrive" & "Dirty Drivin'" yet?? Thanks for any info! :very-good:

In the .xml files you can change parameters for multiplayer network and such.

Edited by petje

il y a 37 minutes, flof477 a dit :

Bonsoir a tous

Alors pour ceux qui sont window 10 sp1909, il fait mettre ce paramètre en cochant la case "enable" et mettre le paramétre a "0"

Je l ai testé sur transformers , operation Ghost, ca marche nikel

Bien cordialement.

Flo

merci 

pour la fluidite de la souris il y a un reglage?

je ne sais pas si c est mon pc qui n est pas assez puissant mais la souris n est pas aussi luide que house a dead par exemple

1 minute ago, petje said:

In the .xml files you can change parameters for network and such.

yeah I managed to change the sound volume for H2Overdrive in the settings.xml file, but I still haven't found a solution to do the same with Dirty Drivin'. The Operator txt files are useless. Still investigating this.

1 hour ago, flof477 said:

Bonsoir,

J aimerai savoir si il y a une facon de faire fonctionner sega rally sans faire le correctif pour la video ?

car ce correctif a des conséquence sur d'autre jeux (melty blood, plus de son dans la video d'intro)

En vous remerciant par avance de votre retour.

Bien cordialement

Flo

Confirmer, ca brise aussi KOF XIII et KOF XIII Climax. Ca serait sympa s'il y a une methode de changer la configuration avec un ahk  et la restorer quand Sega rally 3 tourne! 

3 hours ago, pasomas said:

Hey guys, anyone has a problem with King of the fighters Xiii Climax and king of the fighters xiii? Seems it crashes when the intro starts playing. If you add a coin things work and you go to the character select screen. 

Any fix for the videos crashing the game? Is it a codec issues like with sega rally 3? Wondering if that fix broke those games? 

hmmm

I didn't know KOF Climax is working it doesn't run for me a while ago

2 hours ago, arcade_power said:

yeah I managed to change the sound volume for H2Overdrive in the settings.xml file, but I still haven't found a solution to do the same with Dirty Drivin'. The Operator txt files are useless. Still investigating this.

How exactly did you raise the volume in H2Overdrive?

10 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

How exactly did you raise the volume in H2Overdrive?

Check the .xml files and edit ?

Settings.xml

<struct name="m_Sound" type="Sound">
  <int name="m_nMasterVolumeSlider" value="20" />
  <int name="m_nGameVolumeSlider" value="16" />
  <int name="m_nAttractVolumeSlider" value="20" />
  <int name="m_nSeatRumbleSlider" value="20" />
  <int name="m_bMuteGameVolume" value="0" />
  <int name="m_bMuteAttractVolume" value="0" />

53 minutes ago, Trymado said:

Autant kof13 fonctionne impec autant le climax j'ai un black screen sur tp. Quelqun peut me up son dump fonctionnel ?

Moi ca fonctionne avec RH Loader, jamais reussis a le faire fonctionner avec teknoparrot.

1 hour ago, Moksi said:

hmmm

I didn't know KOF Climax is working it doesn't run for me a while ago

It works with RH Loader, a lot of these games work better with jconfig or RH loader. I use teknoparrot for the games those don't support. 

i have problems with GROOVE COASTER :( not launch it says exception plus some words in japanese

EDIT: it launchs but in a windows what configuration do i need to launch it full screen ?

Edited by eljose