Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, ark216 said:

I did as per your instructions the game did launch but the controls are messed up. The boats are accelerating with my Right stick up. Cannot select boats with my left stick in the select menu. Any clues?

 

Yeah, controls are fucked up for me too using the H2Overdrive_2020_01_05 version. I was initially able to assign all my buttons and axis OK in the config, but nothing worked when I loaded the game up. Tried re-configuring, but it's not even letting me do that now as Joy Axis +Y is registering as always on, so the config window closes as soon as it's opened as the J-Config thinks I'm pressing up on the R thumbstick. A quick check in 'devices and printers' shows that my 360 pad's working just fine, so it's something in J-Config that's screwed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

 

Yeah, controls are fucked up for me too using the H2Overdrive_2020_01_05 version. I was initially able to assign all my buttons and axis OK in the config, but nothing worked when I loaded the game up. Tried re-configuring, but it's not even letting me do that now as Joy Axis +Y is registering as always on, so the config window closes as soon as it's opened as the J-Config thinks I'm pressing up on the R thumbstick. A quick check in 'devices and printers' shows that my 360 pad's working just fine, so it's something in J-Config that's screwed up.

My thoughts exactly. It sad to see hat it is not playable with JConfig that we will have to wait till TP developers release a new build that fixes the game's audio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ark216 said:

My thoughts exactly. It sad to see hat it is not playable with JConfig that we will have to wait till TP developers release a new build that fixes the game's audio.

 

The controls are pretty good in the 04 version, slightly sensitive X axis aside, probably worth just sticking with that until it's fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

 

The controls are pretty good in the 04 version, slightly sensitive X axis aside, probably worth just sticking with that until it's fixed.

Triggers are not working for me mate. RS up is my gas. Despite the fact I set my RT as gas. How do you fix that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hrrm, Microsoft Security Essentials has popped up twice tonight saying it's 'Cleaning threats'... what's that all about then? My games folder is in the 'exceptions' category, so shouldn't be anything there triggering it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ark216 said:

Triggers are not working for me mate. RS up is my gas. Despite the fact I set my RT as gas. How do you fix that? 

This is what my config in 04 looks like

H2O.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

This is what my config in 04 looks like

H2O.jpg

Did a fresh install and now it works fine, albeit I still can't select the bat from the boat select screen and the LS is way too sensitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 38 minutos, emulor dijo:

I don't believe Dark Escape will be emulated, it's arcadelinux 32-bit. If succeeds it will be a huge evolution.

ES1 is already emulated.

  • Dead Heat
  • Dead Heat Riders
  • Tank! Tank! Tank!
  • Nirin
  • Dark Escape 3D
  • Dark Escape 4D
  • Maximum Heat 3D
  • Sailor Zombie AKB48 Arcade Edition
  • Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrThunderwing said:

This is what my config in 04 looks like

H2O.jpg

Does the FFB patch thing work with JConfig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gwyllion said:

ES1 is already emulated.

  • Dead Heat
  • Dead Heat Riders
  • Tank! Tank! Tank!
  • Nirin
  • Dark Escape 3D
  • Dark Escape 4D
  • Maximum Heat 3D
  • Sailor Zombie AKB48 Arcade Edition
  • Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4

that information on wifi but that is wrong...  Dark Escape 3D , Dark Escape 4D that is System 357-359 PS3 base arcade.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 7 minutos, spiderzsoft dijo:

that information on wifi but that is wrong...  Dark Escape 3D , Dark Escape 4D that is System 357-359 PS3 base arcade.

 

Ok, thanks to clarify

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For  Hyperspin frontend users

 

2038314507_Shot0004.png.007fef26a33adda9

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by Trymado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ark216 said:

Did a fresh install and now it works fine, albeit I still can't select the bat from the boat select screen and the LS is way too sensitive.

That's weird, I did a fresh install both times and still had the issue :what:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

That's weird, I did a fresh install both times and still had the issue :what:

Try changing the location of your H20 folder. That might help. I am using Win 10 1803 by the way. It's not perfect by any means but the triggers are working as intended. The LS is super sensitive. The boost button works. That is all I know. I haven't tried breaking or any other of those stunts and moves. However one thing to point out for some reason I am unable to select any other board from the boat selection screen and that my boats jump 'extremely' high and take a awful lot of time to land if they jump at a faster speed speed. Don't know of that is normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ark216 said:

Try changing the location of your H20 folder. That might help. I am using Win 10 1803 by the way. It's not perfect by any means but the triggers are working as intended. The LS is super sensitive. The boost button works. That is all I know. I haven't tried breaking or any other of those stunts and moves. However one thing to point out for some reason I am unable to select any other board from the boat selection screen and that my boats jump 'extremely' high and take a awful lot of time to land if they jump at a faster speed speed. Don't know of that is normal.

I have the same extremely high jumping boats, and I really doubt that it is normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FlyBitToday at 3:25 PM

 
H2Overdrive Updated

Current Version (v1.2)
- Added Accel / Jump Far option (second jump mode):
1 - Default
Above 1, on the ramps, the boat jumps constantly until it releases acceleration

Note: To jump, release acceleration and press brake + nitro

Download:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Other Notes:

Hit enter on your keyboard and use the number keys to set a passcode the directions on your controller to select a profile name
you use nitro to enter in your name but the button seems like its stuck on a turbo mode so its hard to select one letter at a time. Once you do this and save your profile you can see the boats during selection.

 

 

Edited by djd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GamingRob said:

I have the same extremely high jumping boats, and I really doubt that it is normal.

Yes I think the physics are really screwed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lapolla41 said:

Is there a direct link to download Caladrius AC? Thanks!

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dark Escape 52D must be emulated.

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

20 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

Dark Escape 4D Icon :very-good:

14 hours ago, Trymado said:

For  Hyperspin frontend users

 


i said something is fishy fishy because that is so doubtful... POOTERMAN make icon and you make hs-frontend :ptdr::ptdr::ptdr: well thanks for icon and frontend work... But... i confirmed about 2 arcade games... hope it will be out soon  :very-good:

 

  • House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn  

    Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
  • NasCar GVR 

    Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
       

    Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.


     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NoKey said:

Dark Escape 52D must be emulated.

 

tenor.gif

that is not PC-base... wiki have wrong info... but truth is that i am also confused :ptdr::ptdr::ptdr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, petje said:

Confirmation of WHAT exactly ?

just wait and watch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a trick at Caladrius AC? My input is not recognized. I configured all buttons on my XBox 360 controller in Teknoparrot, but start is not recognized.

 

edit: Now it works - after 10 attempts. No idea why.

Edited by ichich56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

just wait and watch... :ptdr:

Waiting for you and your bullshit misinformation is like waiting for a two-neutrino double-β decay of Xenon-136

Two-neutrino double-β decay is a radioactive process with the longest lifetime ever observed !

 

Xenon-136 is an isotope of xenon that undergoes double beta decay to barium-136 with a very long half life of 2.11×1021 years

More than 10 orders of magnitude longer than the age of the universe ((13.799±0.021)×109 years)

 

So yeah i will wait for you ......i guess NOT !

And do not contact me for games and emulators EVER AGAIN !

 

LightgunGamerLast Friday at 4:52 PM

 
 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

So this is a arcade game on PS3 based arcade hardware

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

image0.jpg?width=526&height=702

800px-System357_back_JAMMAconnectors.jpg

 

Arcade_-_Motherboard_Detail_pic2.jpg

684px-South_Bridge.jpg

 

 

Kidou_Senshi_Gundam_Extreme_Vs._Full_Boo

800px-Namco_System_357_game_update.jpg

With a specific I/O board

 

getimage.php?product_id=7205&ss_id=20855

Capcom_IO_JAMMA_converter.jpg

  1. Power output (supplies power to the JVS board)
  2. VGA in (video, standard or high resolution, no medium resolution)
  3. USB in (for controls)
  4. RCA in (audio)
  5. Volume adjustment
  6. Capcom kick harness (unlike Sega IOs, Capcom IO does not use "unmapped" JAMMA pins for extra buttons, you must use this connector instead. Also, you connect 3P and 4P controls here)
  7. JAMMA (connect your cabinet here)
 

 

How do you or your boss want to emulate that ?

With RPCS3 ?

Here is the source code build your own version

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Good luck with that !

 

Well the developers of RPCS3 have given NO priority for PS3 based arcade hardware emulation !

Do you have the correct firmware versions for the PS3 arcade hardware ?

Share ? :ptdr:

And even then how do YOU want to emulate the I/O board in RPCS3

Emulating a PS3 camera in RPCS3 was problematic until recently

 

And please explain to me association of the pictures you posted

image0.jpg?width=441&height=259

15780703692724398646516605248565.jpg?wid

Edited by petje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

that is not PC-base... wiki have wrong info... but truth is that i am also confused :ptdr::ptdr::ptdr:

I dont care because i need see insert coin and i/o board text message. U know haha. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

 

 


i said something is fishy fishy because that is so doubtful... POOTERMAN make icon and you make hs-frontend :ptdr::ptdr::ptdr: well thanks for icon and frontend work... But... i confirmed about 2 arcade games... hope it will be out soon  :very-good:

 

  • House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn  

    Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
  • NasCar GVR 

    Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
       

    Hidden Content

      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.


     

First game omg. F.great. If a true news f. awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×