spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

On a side note, does anyone know if it is possible to change the resolution in After burner climax , there's a 1080 pach, but it crashes on me, probably because my monitor supports only 1024p?

Hey Lads, FYI, there are some secret boats in H2Overdrive you can play as. I haven't given these a try myself yet, but here's the info from GameFAQS:

To play these boats, you must have all three boats of any category at Level 40. Once this is accomplished, you then have to highlight the middle boat of that category and push the View button a few times until the bonus boat appears.

Note: These bonus boats are already at max level, so these do not require unlocking upgrades.

Unlockable How to Unlock
Big Buckaneer Level up all three easy boats to max, highlight Rogue Runner on the boat selection, and push the View button three times.
Down the Hatch Level up all three medium boats to max, highlight Sea Devil on the boat selection, and push the View Button three times.
The Flying Dutchman Level up all three hard boats to max, highlight Dead Wreckoner on the boat selection, and push the View button three times.

As someone that missed out on this game in the arcade (I saw a cabinet one time out in the wild but never got a chance to give it a try) and the fact it's been my number 1 most wanted game in Teknnoparrot since, well forever, I'm pleased to say it's every bit as fun as I hoped it would be. As a 'spiritual successor' to the original Hydro Thunder it's great to see all the little nods to the original game in here, from the very familiar looking ship designs, to some of the levels that are thematically and visually obviously inspired by the ones form the first game. Great stuff.

Bit more secret stuff:

SECRETS

• Reverse Courses

You can play two courses in reverse. First, highlight either Down Underdrive or Frozen Tundra. Then, click the View Button before confirming your track selection. If done correctly, it should have a "Backwards" icon next to it, and you'll be playing the courses in reverse!

Contributed By: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

0    0

• Super Start

At the start of a race, hold the throttle in reverse. After the screen displays 3 shift to Forward. After 2 shift back to reverse. After 1 shift to forward again. On go the game will say "Super Start" and you'll begin the race with boost power and earn an Achievment for that track.

I can confirm that the bonus boats and reverse courses (and of course the super start) work.

Only the hyper slide to the left doesn't seem to work. And the sound of course.

Bonsoir,

Je suis a la recherche de Darius (avec la fonction start et inser coin fonctionnel) et de la série des Riden 3 et 4 sur teknoparrot, 

Avez vous des liens valides a partager  pour ces Jeux s'il vous plait ?

Ps= le lien pour wacky Race est nikel, le jeux est top ( un grand merci) 

Bien cordialement.

What is the correct file to start Afterburner Climax? I d/l the game, extracted the bin file with power iso and now I have folders numbered 0-9. I cant find the correct one to start the game. I used the tutorial on the main page but with no success. Any ideas?? Thanks😀

28 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

What is the correct file to start Afterburner Climax? I d/l the game, extracted the bin file with power iso and now I have folders numbered 0-9. I cant find the correct one to start the game. I used the tutorial on the main page but with no success. Any ideas?? Thanks😀

It's in disk 0 and the file is named abc.org.

18 minutes ago, adenin said:

Strange, I have the abc.org from disk1 mounted and it plays just fine. have not tried disk1 though,,, :what:

5 hours ago, GamingRob said:

Yes, I can confirm this issue with the hyper slide. Always working when going right, never when going left. I hope this can be fixed, too.

I will look at it

Never knew about hyperslide

2 hours ago, GamingRob said:

I can confirm that the bonus boats and reverse courses (and of course the super start) work.

Only the hyper slide to the left doesn't seem to work. And the sound of course.

How do you do the Hyperslide? 

4 hours ago, adenin said:

Thats weird. I don't have a file named abc.org in disk 0 folder or ANY folder for that matter. Does anyone have this file i need?? Thanks.

Edited by Hot buttered poodle

Bonsoir,

Est ce que quelqu’un aurait un lien pour opération Ghost fonctionnel s'il vous plait ?

Bien cordialement

3 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

How do you do the Hyperslide? 

Pretty much just like AxlThunder described it.

While turning right press brake and immediately release brake and press gas.

You need a level 20+ boat I think for this.

3 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

hm yea i see what you mean but no idea how to fix that, everything seems correct but only works going right

Just not sure :(

Thank you for looking at it!

I'm sure it should work to the left, too.

So no hope?

il y a 59 minutes, flof477 a dit :

Bonsoir,

Est ce que quelqu’un aurait un lien pour opération Ghost fonctionnel s'il vous plait ?

Bien cordialement

Hidden Content

12 minutes ago, GamingRob said:

Thank you for looking at it!

I'm sure it should work to the left, too.

So no hope?

Honestly, i'm not sure. I had a quick play with some values but nothing, Pretty sure its nothing related to the throttle values as they seem to work fine so could be something with a steering value

I'll play around some more later

51 minutes ago, Boomslangnz said:

Honestly, i'm not sure. I had a quick play with some values but nothing, Pretty sure its nothing related to the throttle values as they seem to work fine so could be something with a steering value

I'll play around some more later

Okay, cool. Good luck! :very-good:

I want to warn that if you use the view button on the track select,at least on my PC you have to press it once and release it for the input to go through,and for some reason the input goes in like,60 times per second. And the input only goes in when the view button is released after pressing it the first time. You have to hold the view button down to keep it from inputting itself,and release it very briefly and hope that you land on the right selection. You also have to hold it through the boat select too or else the steering inputs don't go through. This could be because I use a DInput controller,not entirely sure.

Edited by AxlThunder

9 minuti fa, AxlThunder ha scritto:

I want to warn that if you use the view button on the track select,at least on my PC you have to press it once and release it for the input to go through,and for some reason the input goes in like,60 times per second. And the input only goes in when the view button is released after pressing it the first time. You have to hold the view button down to keep it from inputting itself,and release it very briefly and hope that you land on the right selection. You also have to hold it through the boat select too or else the steering inputs don't go through. This could be because I use a DInput controller,not entirely sure.

Nothing similar for me, using a Xinput controller. Just had some difficult when typing my name for the profile, even if pressed briefly it kept writing "MMMMMM", I had to manually change it in the xml inside Profiles. But other than that no problem in selecting boats or tracks.

24 minutes ago, manuelx98 said:

Nothing similar for me, using a Xinput controller. Just had some difficult when typing my name for the profile, even if pressed briefly it kept writing "MMMMMM", I had to manually change it in the xml inside Profiles. But other than that no problem in selecting boats or tracks.

Ah,so it might just be a DInput issue then. I also had that issue with the profile name,but I kept it as AAAAAA because I found it amusing,lol.

Edited by AxlThunder

Bonjours a tous je recherche un lien pour   battle gear 4 pour teknoparrot   merci a tous 

Good Morning, I have the following problem, how can I get OuRun2 and After Bruner Climax to run in full screen?  have already tried all patches.  however, there is only a small window at the bottom left or right of the game.  thank you in advance

Hey guys, does anyone know how to force Fast and the furious supercars to display internally at 1080p? I want to run in through TP so not sure if this is possible or if someone has a hacked HD Sdaemon they can send me?

Thanks!

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Safire25:

iAno, have you tried borderless gaming? this will force it full screen

Hey Safire25 how do i set that up?

google search its a free app, then load it and minimise, then run outrun2 or any game, once the game is running minimise TP and the game (but dont shut it down) then maximise borderless gaming app and you see will on the left the game listed, click the right arrow to drag it to the right so the app knows just to maximise this game etc

Il y a 12 heures, oroborus77 a dit :

Hidden Content

Thank you so much for the link

12 hours ago, GamingRob said:

Pretty much just like AxlThunder described it.

While turning right press brake and immediately release brake and press gas.

You need a level 20+ boat I think for this.

Thanks dude,👍 so pretty much the same as drifting in Outrun 2 then. 

Hello les amis, alors moi je sèche si une bonne âme pourrait m'aider

Je suis sous win7, j'ai pris et configurer les 2 jeux suivant

Sonic all stars racing

Aquaplazza

J'ai mis tous les runtimes de la première page ainsi que le pack et le sdk

Malgrés cela, lorsque je lance un jeu, l'écran noir apparait pendant quelque secondes et puis "bim bam boum, ca pshhht et ca fait vroum", erreur game.exe s'est arrêté

Est-ce que vous pouvez m'aider?

Merci

Edited by Darage

1 hour ago, MrThunderwing said:

Thanks dude,👍 so pretty much the same as drifting in Outrun 2 then. 

Now that you said it... YES (I had not played outrun 2 for some time). :very-good: