spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

22 minuti fa, emulor ha scritto:

Do not extract inside T7FR, extract onlu update 12 to a new folder

not works, give me "lumenplugin missing" error. Solved extract the content in the Tekken vanilla (TE7600) main game.

Thanks however

2 ore fa, trouby ha scritto:

yip, yip, i know.  i just was hoping for ini and mouse options, but u r right very playable with controller. bit thumby but its ok.

Hope I'm not misunderstanding you but I was meaning you can assign mouse to wiimote emulation and use it to play as well, no need to use controller

Il y a 14 heures, WildWolf a dit :

salut,

je peux t'expliquer, au mieux le jeu passera en anglais, avec voix anglaise et l'interface en anglais, le seul truc qui restera en chinois c'est les sous titres des perso, mais les voix compenseront et sont compréhensibles, une vidéo, tu la regarde, tu va comprendre.

SInon pour les sous titres ingame lors des dialogues, il est tout a fait possible de retranscrire les dialogues ou bien de les traduire.

Oui, ça j'ai déjà, j'ai utilisé le patch du forum

"il est tout a fait possible de retranscrire les dialogues ou bien de les traduire."

C'est ça que j'aimerais faire.

Il y a 13 heures, Gwyllion a dit :

Lets wait then, id really like to have translated this lovely Game.

Thanks!

Il y a 13 heures, WildWolf a dit :

tu ne pourra pas c'est un dump chinois, il n'y a pas les sous titres des dialogues. Il faudrai les traduire via un patch a réaliser.

D'aprés cette vidéo, les dialogues sont bien en Anglais... en quoi c'est gênant que ce soit un dump chinois ?

Il y a 7 heures, nucleaireland a dit :

il est possible de le traduire

je peux t expliquer la procédure mais c'est comme Mario kart dx cela va prendre du temps ce n'est pas de bête texte mais du graphisme

Je m'en suis rendu compte lorsque j'ai extraits les fichiers .afs et j'obtiens des fichiers .adx - que l'on peut lire avec vlc, mais on a que le son -

Donc, je veux bien que tu m'explique:P

il y a 11 minutes, Emuljp60 a dit :

D'aprés cette vidéo, les dialogues sont bien en Anglais... en quoi c'est gênant que ce soit un dump chinois ?

c'est un dump chinois avec aucun fichier complet de la version véritable anglaise, en gros tu as la moitié des choses faites et tu n'a pas accès aux fichiers pour tout passer en anglais correctement, c'est du bric a brac ce dump, c'est un foutouard en gros et va falloir que quelqu'un s'y colle pour traduire + retravailler les fonds graphiques avec, si tu as du temps bon courage...

tu peux déja avoir toutes les traductions ingame en anglais via des videos YOUTUBE du véritable matériel hardware :

ca va grandement t'accélerer les choses, yaura juste a remanier les fonds graphiques de texte et les coller avec une police similaire. Je t'encourage à laisser plutot la trad anglaise, il n'y a pas de Borne FR de ce jeu de mémoire, je trouve la version anglaise plus authentique, enfin tu fais comme tu veux :)

Edited by WildWolf

10 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Superfast?!? Im trying to d/l it right now with a ethernet connection which is usually really fast and it still says 10 hours left with 0.0 out of 1.4 Gb left. Am I doing something wrong? Ive never used a torrent till right now just for this one game....Caladruis AC. Any help would be great.

There was only 5 seeders when I got it, and bytebox got it in less than 10 mins! Then I downloaded it with IDM. If I wanted to download torrents all the time I would buy that service FOR SURE! (Actually its pretty expensive! Compared to other file lockers) Its FREE for files under 2.5 Gig! I've seen some pretty fast torrents in my day using utorrent and others but that was insane fast being they got fast cloud servers it makes sense, but man it was fast.

Edited by djd

30 minutes ago, djd said:
There was only 5 seeders when I got it, and bytebox got it in less than 10 mins! Then I downloaded it with IDM. If I wanted to download torrents all the time I would buy that service FOR SURE! Its FREE for files under 2.5 Gig!

I used bit torrent client to download it yesterday and it took maybe 5 minutes. I think it’s only 1.4GB

5 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

I used bit torrent client to download it yesterday and it took maybe 5 minutes. I think it’s only 1.4GB

I think it was 5 mins! MY POINT being I DID NOT have to use a torrent client!

Edited by djd

13 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

Yeah its only 1.4 gb. Thats why I think I'm doing something wrong. I used bytebx and when I started to download it..it said 10 hours left ?!? Maybe someone could post a step by step on how they did it please?? Ive never used a torrent before for anything. Thanks a bunch.

20 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Yeah its only 1.4 gb. Thats why I think I'm doing something wrong. I used bytebx and when I started to download it..it said 10 hours left ?!? Maybe someone could post a step by step on how they did it please?? Ive never used a torrent before for anything. Thanks a bunch.

pZMr5RD.png

Im going to send you a private message Hot buttered poodle! Scroll up to the top of this page look at top right corner at the messages!!

Edited by djd

Hello,

i have an issue with H2Overdrive.

The game starts and crashes immediately, i am using the FBB files, do you have any suggestions?

Dirty driving is running flawless.

Edited by adenin

2 hours ago, adenin said:

Hello,

The game starts and crashes immediately, i am using the FBB files, do you have any suggestions?

Try starting the game without the FFB files and see if it works that way. Anyway, this game isn't worth playing atm since there is no music/sound during gameplay. We have to wait for a fix.

1 minute ago, arcade_power said:

Try starting the game without the FFB files and see if it works that way. Anyway, this game isn't worth playing atm since there is no music/sound during gameplay. We have to wait for a fix.

Agreed. :triste:

2 hours ago, adenin said:

Hello,

Same exact thing is happening to me. I couldn't fix it and I'm trying to troubleshoot it too but using another older PC got it playing.
What Windows OS version are you using and GPU?

Do you have multiple monitors or any odd monitor setup?

~Inari

50 minutes ago, Inari said:

Same exact thing is happening to me. I couldn't fix it and I'm trying to troubleshoot it too but using another older PC got it playing.
What Windows OS version are you using and GPU?

Do you have multiple monitors or any odd monitor setup?

~Inari

Hi, I'm on win7 with amd 5770 gpu.

10 hours ago, jkl said:

Hope I'm not misunderstanding you but I was meaning you can assign mouse to wiimote emulation and use it to play as well, no need to use controller

thats difficult to get right. iv tried before.

6 hours ago, adenin said:

Hi, I'm on win7 with amd 5770 gpu.

So we're both rocking AMD GPUs. We have different OSes. "Windows 10 and Windows 7" 

I booted up the game on a old computer I had laying around with a janky Intel GPU and it worked(but super slow).

AMD GPUs could be the culprit but Dirty Drivin' works perfectly for me and it's a identical game like H2Overdrive.

I have an AMD R7 360 and H2Overdrive works the same for me as most other people. I'm sure it's some other part of your PC that's the culprit. What exactly that could be,I sadly have no idea.

1 hour ago, AxlThunder said:

I have an AMD R7 360 and H2Overdrive works the same for me as most other people. I'm sure it's some other part of your PC that's the culprit. What exactly that could be,I sadly have no idea.

Hopefully we'll figure it out soon. Thanks for your input too.

So it's not a AMD issue then. 

Oh yeah,I have noticed another control issue with H2Overdrive. The hyper slide move that you get at level 21(while turning brake and then throttle back fairly quickly) is quite finicky in my experience. I can get it to work while turning right about half the time,but i've never once got it to work while turning left.

One more rather strange thing I noticed is that I can jump fine on all water upslopes. Except for the small one right near the end of London Underground,where a super booster lies really high in the air. I can pull that jump off always on the original cabinet provided I have enough boost,but on TP i've never been able to do it. The jump just doesn't work,while it does practically everywhere else.

On 12/27/2019 at 6:33 AM, GamingRob said:

If you go to

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and then click on the torrent link, it does actually work.

Just hotlinking is not allowed on arcadepunks anymore, and of course you'll need a torrent program to use the torrent file.

Seems like the torrent link is no longer available? Any other location to get Caladrius? Thanks!!

2 hours ago, Inari said:

Hopefully we'll figure it out soon. Thanks for your input too.

So it's not a AMD issue then. 

What CPU are you using, I am with Amd as well?

On 12/29/2019 at 3:50 PM, student123 said:

Seems like the torrent link is no longer available? Any other location to get Caladrius? Thanks!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by spiderzsoft

27 minutes ago, adenin said:

What CPU are you using, I am with Amd as well?

Yeah I got a AMD CPU as well. 16 gigs of ram and Windows 10 version 1903.

3 hours ago, AxlThunder said:

Oh yeah,I have noticed another control issue with H2Overdrive. The hyper slide move that you get at level 21(while turning brake and then throttle back fairly quickly) is quite finicky in my experience. I can get it to work while turning right about half the time,but i've never once got it to work while turning left.

One more rather strange thing I noticed is that I can jump fine on all water upslopes. Except for the small one right near the end of London Underground,where a super booster lies really high in the air. I can pull that jump off always on the original cabinet provided I have enough boost,but on TP i've never been able to do it. The jump just doesn't work,while it does practically everywhere else.

Yes, I can confirm this issue with the hyper slide. Always working when going right, never when going left. I hope this can be fixed, too.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:24 PM, mastershakelock said:

to do

Anyone happen to see the next CoinOPS NEXT pack Ssstainlesss Build WIP? GOD LIKE @@

As I'm sure many here have already played around with the new teknoparrot 60gb pack that dropped last night for NEXT with 28 games preconfigured!.. Absolutely amazing work coming out.. think I'm going to give my cabinet a new makeover soon :)

Edited by mastershakelock

hace 1 hora, z3r0gtx dijo:

I also have the same problem with h20 a window opens and then closes with windows 10

Here I leave the solution for me in windows 8, I do not know if it works in windows 10: right click on the program sdaemon.exe. Select Properties to access a new window. In it, go to the Compatibility tab.

Next, check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 7. To finish, press OK.

4 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

Hidden Content

Or

Hidden Content

You are the best, the torrent worked like a charm :) Many thanks!!!!

17 minutes ago, joeplay said:

Here I leave the solution for me in windows 8, I do not know if it works in windows 10: right click on the program sdaemon.exe. Select Properties to access a new window. In it, go to the Compatibility tab.

Next, check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 7. To finish, press OK.

I suspect that the issue is with the CPU compatibility, AMD and such.

hace 19 minutos, joeplay dijo:

It closes and like dialing windows 7 compatibility I am using gpu nvdia gtx980m windows 10 version 1903