spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

hace 7 minutos, sky2310 dijo:

Many others have responded to you but I will clarify a bit more in detail.

Firstly, the base version of Teknoparrot available for download from the official Teknoparrot website is 1.0.0.140. They decided to stop uploading updated versions toi their website instead allowing users to update through the app itself, so if you download the base version, upon running it for the first time it will ask if you want to update to the latest version and will begin downloading the updates.

In terms of Patreon support, the minimum is $5 per month but you can stop at any time. The benefit includes getting access to beta-released games and connecting with the developers in terms of what features you want to be fixed or included in future updates. Many people sign-up mainly to play unreleased games first before it goes public which could take 5-10 months. 

If you are after a particular older version of Teknparrot, post your request here and I'm sure someone will provide you with a stable release. I usually collect versions which appear to be working with most games and turning off auto-updates and then downloading a new base model and letting that update to the latest versions so if it ever breaks, I can always go back to a previous stable backup. 

Patreon long months ago and never saw any prerelease to play. Anyway, Im Happy to help.

Thx all for the quick replies,

@trouby i'll look at your video and post results if it worked.

@petje Yes i'm running it has admin with UAC disabled

@SuperMagoAlex No front end yet, still in buildong process of my arcade cabinet, making sure every launcher work as they should being before implementing a front end

@Trymado Pour moi ça me le fait à tous les coups, je n'ai pas été capable de jouer au jeu encore.

I'm thinking of formating my computer and restart installation to see if something got corrupted...

thanks again.

2 hours ago, Gwyllion said:

Patreon long months ago and never saw any prerelease to play. Anyway, Im Happy to help.

What do you mean? Many titles are still Patreon only...Rambo, 2Spicy to name a few. 

9 hours ago, trouby said:

an older teknoparrot  if it helps. i dont get why it wont work for you straight away on these latest teknoparrot versions.?

Yeah worked, went and download 1.92 instead of latest and even 1.86 and worked. Thanks for the help!

hace 1 hora, sky2310 dijo:

What do you mean? Many titles are still Patreon only...Rambo, 2Spicy to name a few. 

"....Many people sign-up mainly to play unreleased games first before it goes public which could take 5-10 months. "

🤪

Il y a 20 heures, petje a dit :

I think your MKDX is running slow because you try to run the game on your intel video chip in your i5 5700

Use your nvidia card set MK_AGP3_FINAL.exe to use with nvidia

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

i tried but Nothing better ; i also updated gpu driver. 

Salut à tous,

j'ai la flemme de tout debloquer sur MK DX  surtout vu le peu de temps que j'y joue, quelqu'un pourrait me filer son code banana en mp que je puisse profiter des karts et persos.

Merci

Edited by Trymado

On 2/2/2019 at 2:09 AM, EmuAl said:

hey pooterman,

If you've any spare time can you make these missing icons for TP

aquapazza plus dreammatch
arcana heart 2 (nesica)
arcana heart 3 - love max six stars (nesica)
arcana heart 3 (eX-board)
battle fantasia
blaz blue central fiction
blaz blue chrono phantasma
crimzon clover
daemon bride (eX-board)
Do Not Fall - Run For Your Drink
Elevator Action
En-Eins Perfektewelt
Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo
Homura
Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition
Ikaruga
KOF XIII Climax
Magical Beat
Nitroplus Blasterz
Persona 4 Mayonaka Arena
Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold
Power Instinct V
Puzzle Bobble
Raiden III (Nesica)
Raiden IV (Nesica)
Rastan Saga
Senko No Ronde Duo (Nesica)
Space Invaders
Strania - The Stella Machine
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future
Street Fighter Zero 3
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Trouble Witches (Nesica)
Vampire Savior - The Lord of the Vampire

Would be greatly appreciated

many thanks :) 

WERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS GAMES?

Guys I in Sonic All-Stars Racing when I boot them game I get music in Attract mode and only announcer/presenter voice with character selection sound effects (no background music/BGM). When the race starts all sorts of audio gets muted that is no sound and the entire game runs without sound. Is there a fix for this issue?

EDIT: Setting VSYNC= 1 solved it.

Edited by ark216

7 hours ago, Gwyllion said:

"....Many people sign-up mainly to play unreleased games first before it goes public which could take 5-10 months. "

🤪

Ha ha ha...yeah, they do...although the main reason for joining Patreon is to "beta test and provide development feedback" as some of the games like Rambo are still having a lot of issues. 

STILL trying to get Tekken 7 to work. I have d/l it 4 different times and each time when I go to run the game it says fails to run process. Then I get the error message LIBEAY32.DLL and SSLEAY32.DLL was not found. The thing is I DO have both of these files on my computer. Any ideas what could wrong? Thanks. 

(

Hidden Content

[All cups unlock save by beatlep] + 

Hidden Content

[All unlock save by Reaver])
privilégié le second lien pour être 100% full.

Advanced issues found

2 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

STILL trying to get Tekken 7 to work. I have d/l it 4 different times and each time when I go to run the game it says fails to run process. Then I get the error message LIBEAY32.DLL and SSLEAY32.DLL was not found. The thing is I DO have both of these files on my computer. Any ideas what could wrong? Thanks. 

Hey buddy, hope you're doing well - I created a Tutorial for Tekken 7. Try checking that out where I explained how to get it working with both JConfig and Teknoparrot. 

For the missing DLLS, it seems you installed something and upon deleting it, it has also removed some system DLL that Windows uses. Try installing this to fix: 

Hidden Content

13 hours ago, Sebtronik said:

Yeah worked, went and download 1.92 instead of latest and even 1.86 and worked. Thanks for the help!

oh nice one, i also use different versions of teknopparrot , for example, for virtua tennis 4, i use tkpt v   1.51 hotfix 2 because its the only version that does 60 fps all others only do 46fps 

Edited by trouby

On 14/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, viperone2020 said:

Namco ES3 use GTX 650 Ti or 680, I bet Tekken 7 FR use 680

Your one is entry level, but more powerful than GF710 hehehe

Try GF1030...can support Daytona 3 with ease

yes me the same even tho i have a common nvidia gpu n cpu setup

3 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering...where do I put the that file you linked for me at?

Just run the EXE file and it will install some DLL files into your Windows System directory to fix the corrupted/missing files you mentioned. 

9 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

That 2 DLL are in same folder Tekken EXE if you replace for other DLL you have that error. Use the same DLL from the Dump you use.

And if have same DLL (do a search) in other folders, rename them and try to run tekken

Il y a 8 heures, petje a dit :

(

Hidden Content

[All cups unlock save by beatlep] + 

Hidden Content

[All unlock save by Reaver])
privilégié le second lien pour être 100% full.

Tu le place ou le 2eme fichier de Reaver ? Faut mettre quoi en code banana

22 minutes ago, Trymado said:

Do you place it or the 2nd file of Reaver? What to put in banana code

as far as i remember these were made for version 1.0 not for 1.10

il y a 11 minutes, kamranijaz a dit :

as far as i remember these were made for version 1.0 not for 1.10

ah ok thx

Anyone who give their banana code full unlocked ?

26 minutes ago, Trymado said:

ah ok thx

Anyone who give their banana code full unlocked ?

not to my knowledge

6 hours ago, trouby said:

yes me the same even tho i have a common nvidia gpu n cpu setup

Can Daytona 3's internal resolution be increased? 

Can anyone help me, i downloaded teknoparrot and outrun 2 but all i get is white screen and it seems like half controls dont work right

How to get rid of white screens and what is best control mapping for playing on keyboard?

I have nvidia GPU so i really dont know what could be causing white screen when starting race, all menus are perfectly fine and visible, its just white screen when i start race

1 hour ago, serhat34 said:

hi patreon i have rambo sega race tv work but 2spicy beats from opening screen

Probably you have the same problem as me, the game will have no sound. For the game not to crash place the credits with the key 0 or 9 of the keyboard and press the key 1 to start the game as soon as the game starts

1 hour ago, barbiemaca1990 said:

Can anyone help me, i downloaded teknoparrot and outrun 2 all but 2 2 2 dont dont dont dont dont dont dont dont dont dont

How to get rid of white screens?

I have nvidia GPU so i really dont dont know what could be causing a white screen when starting race, all menus are perfectly fine and visible

You need to apply the shader fix.

Hidden Content