spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

I can't download nothing from this thread (ipfs.io links specifically). When the download finish I get a "network error". 

Can someone help me please?

Edited by Flexever

17 minutes ago, Flexever said:

I can't download nothing from this thread (ipfs.io links specifically). When the download finish I get a "network error". 

Can someone help me please?

Use Jdownloader

or

Internet Download manager

40 minutes ago, sagaopc said:

How to solve Mouse locked on the top of the screen in transformers?

Happened to me when region was set to Us...changed it back and was fine

Le 11/11/2019 à 3:41 PM, sagaopc a dit :

Tekken 7 appearing message banapassport will expire in -- minutes

salut.

Il faut aller dans le test mode et enlever le "close time"  quelque chose comme ça....

hace 21 minutos, ssphaneuf dijo:

Use Jdownloader

or

Internet Download manager

I tried both programs. With Jdownloader the download stop at 95% and with Internet Download manager at 97%...

What I can do?

Edited by Flexever

11 hours ago, Aurelius1 said:

followed your advice.

Jdownloader stopped at 95.56%

IDM stopped at 97.22%

did you try the link on the id0 topic: 

mega://enc2?gQyGlXvqcbb2BXw92n3QrqvbFbP9pGj88Wyuxh0PaBiCehiIb_GtZ0qkPa5dW-LzLb-VAu2HcGObov1Frp-tGQ

edit: not a mario kart link, its initial d zero 

Edited by darksabre9

3 minutes ago, Flexever said:

The same percentages lol

which game?

On 11/11/2019 at 11:38 AM, ilnur said:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Don't forget that IPFS goes offline all the time, so that may be why it's not finishing.

9 minutes ago, ssphaneuf said:

Don't forget that IPFS goes offline all the time, so that may be why it's not finishing.

Its too bad that ArcadePunks version worked.  but its not 1.10.  so couldnt patch it

For information Lets Go Jungle Special doesn't work. The mouse doesn't work and the screen twinkles...

Edited by Safur

2 hours ago, darksabre9 said:

did you try the link on the id0 topic: 

mega://enc2?gQyGlXvqcbb2BXw92n3QrqvbFbP9pGj88Wyuxh0PaBiCehiIb_GtZ0qkPa5dW-LzLb-VAu2HcGObov1Frp-tGQ

This link gave me a completely different game.  not Mario Kart Arcade

When i launch let's go jungle i have a black screen with sound(sound still working but i have no image). Any idea? Thanks.

Lorsque je lance let's go jungle j'ai un ecran noir avec le son du jeu. Quelqu'un a une idée? Merci.

9 hours ago, Aurelius1 said:

This link gave me a completely different game.  not Mario Kart Arcade

oh sorry i thought you was talking about initial d zero

12 minutes ago, polivosm said:

tekken 7 works for me, but too slow

my specs

-i5 3100ghz
-16gb ram
- nvidia gforce 710

That 710 won't cut it on default. Knock a few of the setting below down to ''1'' and you should get 60fps.

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=100
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3
sg.ShadowQuality=3
sg.PostProcessQuality=3
sg.TextureQuality=3
sg.EffectsQuality=3

Post processing also controls ambient occlusion which is the second most demanding setting after shadows, though don't expect it to disable chromatic aberration, film grain, and FXAA by putting it to ''0'' as it DOES NOT work for those and the game will have a shitty look to it still no matter what you change. The PC version ini tweaks for those filters do not work on the arcade version.

2 ore fa, polivosm ha scritto:

tekken 7 works for me, but too slow

my specs

-i5 3100ghz
-16gb ram
- nvidia gforce 710

Also for me. 60fps menu, 31~40fps in game

My spec

I5 3470

8gb

Nvidia gtx645. 

I see other system with lower specification run perfectly tekken 7 fr 😭 at 1980x1080.

14 hours ago, antonio2018 said:
14 hours ago, Aurelius1 said:

Esse link me deu um jogo completamente diferente. não Mario Kart Arcade

Hidden Content

Just a update after a few hoops (with google translator)  this was the proper version of MKGP DX.  All works, thanks very much!

Not sure if this is the eright place to ask first of all, but planning on building a chunithm controller. Anyone able to hook a fellow up with the game?

Il y a 2 heures, cyrax3 a dit :

Also for me. 60fps menu, 31~40fps in game

My spec

I5 3470

8gb

Nvidia gtx645. 

I see other system with lower specification run perfectly tekken 7 fr 😭 at 1980x1080.

Yes me with my old config the game run and start 1920x1080 and game are fast.

did you try to lower the game resolution like 1280x720?

there is some slowness in the loads

and now i have only 4go ram I have one of my RAM that does not work anymore

I search RAM like this one version 2.12

1573666114-ram-v2-12.jpg

Edited by soso92

1 hour ago, bucksoverfame said:

Anyone have ID4, ID5 & VT3 running AMD?

yes dude i have them running but they are on 3 diff versions of TP, none on the latest

actually its 2 

1.0.0.153 for VT 3 & ID5 Export 2.00

ID4 was on the latest and it just updated again and it still works so should be fine on latest for you dude.

vt3 plays fine for me iirc 

Cant get Operation Ghost to run properly when it does load i move mouse and it colours in screen like your vision is distorted? any idea? using latest TP. So it does load ok but then iss unplayable???? Hope someone can help. 

KNOWN ISSUES

Prius is locked (it is present in the data) (probably server issue)
    Nagao course is locked (it is present in the data) (probably server issue)
    No DirectInput force feedback (future Segatools enhancement)

CONTROLS

1: Test
2: Service
3: Increment coin counter
F1: Nu chassis SW1 (alternative Test)
F2: Nu chassis SW2 (alternative Service)

DirectInput steering wheels with both paddle shifters and positional shifters are supported, fully configurable from segatools.ini.

XInput controls are as follows:

Start or A: Start
Select or B: View Change
X or RB: Shift Up
Y or LB: Shfit Down
Left Trigger: Brake
Right Trigger: Accelerate
Thumb Sticks: Steer

Inputs from both thumb sticks are summed together. A single stick alone will only turn the simulated wheel half way through its range of motion.

QUICK START

Some items are marked FIXME; future Segatools enhancements will remove those items from the checklist.

1. Ensure the game files are not marked read-only.

2. Make sure your ISP isn't "helpfully" slathering every unregistered domain you attempt to visit with ads. If it is then set your PC up to use Google DNS (see Google for details). Specifically, the domains "mobirouter.loc" and "dslrouter.loc" must *fail* to resolve. (FIXME)

3. Start up MiniMe in the background.

4. The data release contains an app\ directory and an amfs\ directory. Unpack the Segatools IDZ distribution into app\bin.

5. Edit segatools.ini as follows:

5a. In the [vfs] section, set amfs= to the complete path to the amfs\ subdirectory in the download

5b. Create an empty directory somewhere on your filesystem and put the complete path to that directory in the appdata= setting of the [vfs] section (note, this isn't Windows APPDATA, this is SEGA APPDATA).

5c. In the [dns] section, set default= to your computer's hostname or LAN IP. Do not put 127.0.0.1 here, the game specifically checks for and rejects loopback addresses. This setting controls the address of the network services server.

5d. Set the region setting in the [ds] section to 4 if desired. This will make some user interface elements English.

6. Right click start.bat and run it as Administrator. I think you need to run it as admin at least once, but once you have done that you can run the game as a regular user.

7. When you want to exit the game, go to the operator menu and select SYSTEM TEST MODE. This will cause the game and its background "amdaemon" process and its other background "ServerBox" process to cleanly shut down (on a real arcade cabinet this would send you into a system test mode provided by the Nu system software).

Hopefully you should reach the title screen without too much difficulty. At this point you can press 2 or 3 a few times to add some credits, then *hold* the Enter key for a few seconds to scan a card and start a credit. A random card ID will be written to DEVICE\felica.txt the first time you do this.

Enjoy!

FREQUENTLY ANTICIPATED QUESTIONS

Q Where is the Free Play setting?
A In the SEGA Nu system supervisor program, which is not included in this release. A command-line tool to change this setting will be provided in a future release of Segatools. Also note that you cannot buy additional cars in free play.

Q How do I get extra music?
A Play through the story and also rack up your mileage.

Q How do I unlock extra gaugues?
A Some will unlock in the story but most were time-limited online events. Try editing the "idz_unlocks" table in the MiniMe database to force-unlock them on your profile.

Hidden Content

Hello everybody .

Does anyone still have a link where to get the correct Sega Rally 3 Win 10 exe and the good dll cause all links for it are dead . Thank you very much