Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

Reaver says: no patreon required

Hmmm...

Doomsday is coming. :D

DimpledSingleBlackfish-size_restricted.g

Edited by NoKey
Gif upgraded :)

58 minutes ago, williecoiote said:

It did not work here. Error after loading bar. (Tekken 7 in Teknoparrot)

try updating

1 hour ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Where is the exe file?

Open TekkenGame folder .. then open binaries .. open wins64 ..

TekkenGame-win64-shipping .. put this in TP

make sure you have updated TP

For anyone needing help on loading Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Arcade with latest Teknparrot, please free to see my step-by-step tutorial (Teknoparrot currently easier to load with):

7 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

@argonlefou  hey bro ... so the TP update broke the mousefix for hotd4 as usual .... is there a good way to be able to know how to patch the mousefix to make it always work with the latest TP without u having to make an updated version every time?

Not really

That beeing said....I still don't understand why would anyone update a working Lindbergh TP folder, knowing that it will break compatibility. Especially when the update doesn't bring anything new for Lindbergh

2 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

Not really

That beeing said....I still don't understand why would anyone update a working Lindbergh TP folder, knowing that it will break compatibility. Especially when the update doesn't bring anything new for Lindbergh

well i have the old 1.0.0.122 version ... that all the old games work fine with and that is what i used for hotd4  ... and i have a newer version that auto updates to keep up with anything new ..

so of course after the new upgrade we got to get higher internal res for hotd4 ...and the new mouse fix i moved to playing this game using the newer version but than forgot about it and kept updating as usual ...

than i was like damn i forgot that every single update will break the fix .. that is why i was asking if maybe there could be a good way i would patch the fix and keep it working and make life easier.

but apparently there is no other way but to dig up the version that worked with the last fix ... do u remember which version it was?

3 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

well i have the old 1.0.0.122 version ... that all the old games work fine with and that is what i used for hotd4  ... and i have a newer version that auto updates to keep up with anything new ..

so of course after the new upgrade we got to get higher internal res for hotd4 ...and the new mouse fix i moved to playing this game using the newer version but than forgot about it and kept updating as usual ...

than i was like damn i forgot that every single update will break the fix .. that is why i was asking if maybe there could be a good way i would patch the fix and keep it working and make life easier.

but apparently there is no other way but to dig up the version that worked with the last fix ... do u remember which version it was?

I don't remember at all the exact version of all TP components.

But I remember putting them in the Readme file

Is it possible to play with a Gamepad F310 on teknoparot using xpadder or such ? if yes does anyone have an xpadder set for teknoparot ( i saw one at the first page if i remeber well but link is dead ) . 

I have no Wheel and have no place to put one and i Don't want to buy a x360 gamepad since i dont like this gamepad .

Since teknoparot support x360 gamepad i think the principal for it , is that it can support all other gamepad for pc otherwise it is too limited for users . That is the only Reason i am not paying to get a patreon since i know i cannot play plenty of games ( mostly racing games )  

20 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

I don't remember at all the exact version of all TP components.

But I remember putting them in the Readme file

yep i found it ... and its actually the same versions for the latest demulshooter  too ..

and now i got to track all the right components to make it work again  ... i think i'll just stick with the old version with no internal res update lol ...

1 hour ago, mamefan2018 said:

yep i found it ... and its actually the same versions for the latest demulshooter  too ..

and now i got to track all the right components to make it work again  ... i think i'll just stick with the old version with no internal res update lol ...

DemulShooter and the MouseFix were updated specifically because internal res update happened, so you can use it with this Teknopparot

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Improved internal resolution of games: House of the Dead 4, 2spicy and Rambo.

Making the games look much much better!

Originally the games were only rendered at 800x480, since the Lindbergh didn't have enough power to run these games on original resolution.

Enjoy these games as the developers always intended!

Thanks Nezarn for this awesome find!

Improved internal resolution of games: House of the Dead 4, 2spicy and Rambo.

Making the games look much much better!

Originally the games were only rendered at 800x480, since the Lindbergh didn't have enough power to run these games on original resolution.

Enjoy these games as the developers always intended!

Thanks Nezarn for this awesome find!

HOTD4 TeknoParrot - Mouse Fix
-----------------------------

Made to work with:
------------------
TeknoParrotUI - 1.0.0.226
OpenParrotWin32 - 1.0.0.93
OpenParrotx64 - 1.0.0.93
OpenSegaAPI - 1.0.0.118
TeknoParrot - 1.0.0.17

Edited by argonlefou

42 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

DemulShooter and the MouseFix were updated specifically because internal res update happened, so you can use it with this Teknopparot

yep that is the list i found in the readme file... but the problem is that since the auto update feature its really hard to get hold of older versions of components  ... on github there is only the latest version available (not sure why they just don't leave previous commits)... and on the doom4ever server they just stopped saving versions because update rate is pretty fast .. so the only thing i was able to dig up is a version on one of those emulator sites and it had everything right except it has  TeknoParrot - 1.0.0.16 not 17

so once u update u really will have a lot of trouble to fix things .... so if u got that specific version to make it work that would be great ... and i guess we could save it here for anyone that has problems with the mousefix or demulshooter in the future.

il y a une heure, argonlefou a dit :

I don't find new HOTD4 TeknoParrot - Mouse Fix in github, where do you get it please

NOT SURE WHY MY QUICK TUTORIAL WAS REMOVED? BUT FOR ANYONE WHO COULDNT START TEKKEN 7 ALL YOU DO IS USE THE SERVICE BUTTON TO START THE GAME AND FOR 4K YOU EDIT EACH INI TO 3840X2160 THAT WORKED FOR ME.

1 hour ago, mamefan2018 said:

yep that is the list i found in the readme file... but the problem is that since the auto update feature its really hard to get hold of older versions of components  ... on github there is only the latest version available (not sure why they just don't leave previous commits)... and on the doom4ever server they just stopped saving versions because update rate is pretty fast .. so the only thing i was able to dig up is a version on one of those emulator sites and it had everything right except it has  TeknoParrot - 1.0.0.16 not 17

so once u update u really will have a lot of trouble to fix things .... so if u got that specific version to make it work that would be great ... and i guess we could save it here for anyone that has problems with the mousefix or demulshooter in the future.

Hidden Content

1 hour ago, Trymado said:

I don't find new HOTD4 TeknoParrot - Mouse Fix in github, where do you get it please

Hidden Content

tekken 7 working on both tp and jconfig.. 

streetfighter v would be amazing :heart-pixel:

7 hours ago, Dethrattle said:

Getting a window error popping up saying it can't find ssealy32.dll in nvidia directory, went and checked and its there.

Same here, did you manage to find a fix/solution to the problem? Thanks buddy

1 minute ago, sidlalami said:

Same here, did you manage to find a fix/solution to the problem? Thanks buddy

i get this too, but i just press ok and the game continues :very-good:

9 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I get this error upon booting Tekken 7 in latest TP. How can I fix this?

error.jpg

your using the wrong exe, @sky2310 posted a tutorial... read it carfully, you need to use this exe from this path: 

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\Tekken7\TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64\TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

Everything works but with startup dll error...

Test video:

3 minutes ago, myarcade said:

your using the wrong exe, @sky2310 posted a tutorial... read it carfully, you need to use this exe from this path: 

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\Tekken7\TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64\TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

I have read his tutorial carefully and done everything step by step, and it works fine without using TP. The issue is running it with TP, and yes, I did run the game with "Win64-Shipping.exe" in TP, but it still gives me the same error message. No clue why. Very strange!

1 hour ago, NoKey said:

Everything works but with startup dll error...

Test video:

uninstall your nvidia driver and reinstall it after downloading. It worked for me. even though I already had the latest driver...hmm go figure?

go to TekkenGame\Content\Config and edit tekken.ini so it looks like this

Ver = "1.06" ; INIファイルの項目が増えた時に変更

Language = "us" ; "jp"日本語 "kr"韓国語 "us"英語 "as" "cn"

Region = "us" ; "jp"日本語 "kr"韓国語 "us"英語 "as" "cn"

LoadVsyncOff = "off"

NonWaitStageLoad = "off"

for english version

1 hour ago, myarcade said:

i get this too, but i just press ok and the game continues :very-good:

uninstall your nvidia driver and reinstall it after downloading. It worked for me. even though I already had the latest driver...hmm go figure?

I changed these files, everything works without any problem.

Untitled.png

Also;

Must be changed these settings...:

DefaultGameUserSettings.ini for 1080p

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
ResolutionSizeX=1920
ResolutionSizeY=1080
FullscreenMode=1
bUseVSync=True
Version=5

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=100
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=2
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=2
sg.ShadowQuality=2
sg.PostProcessQuality=2
sg.TextureQuality=2
sg.EffectsQuality=2

Automatic opening in english language.

What can i do for the opening of japanese language ? Oooo i see. Thank u guys. :)

I enjoy playing japanese language. It makes me feel in Japan.

@Trymado @sidlalami

Edited by NoKey

Do those ini values for the graphics look similar to the pc version config files ?. I might tinker with them later and try to get a little enhancement from the games graphics, whilst also removing the chromatic aberration too.

Hoping there is also some options to shorten the loading times. It currently takes around 4 times longer to load a stage the console version which wasn't exactly fast itself.

I have played the actual arcade machine and it loads closer to the PC version, even with its slow 5400rpm HDD.

Edited by braders1986

After redownloading the Tekken 7 dump, it now works in TP perfectly. The

1 hour ago, myarcade said:

odd.. im running fine with jconfig and tp

I found out what the issue was. There was some problem with the game because I had the jconfig files overwritten in the original untouched dump. But after re-downloading the game, it now works fine in TP!. :very-good:

1 minute ago, arcade_power said:

After redownloading the Tekken 7 dump, it now works in TP perfectly. The

I found out what the issue was. There was some problem with the game because I had the jconfig files overwritten in the original untouched dump. But after re-downloading the game, it now works fine in TP!. :very-good:

good stuff, pleased you got there in the end mate

Edited by myarcade