spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

8 hours ago, CiTrON said:

How to use CRTGeomMOD?

Download file here: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 (AC tab)

Extract the files to the game folder.

000001.jpg

Juste pour information a ceux qui sont patreon et qui vont arrêter de payer dans le vide.

Attendez le dernier jour pour résilier avant le renouvèlement automatique.

J'ai payé en début de mois, donc logiquement je devais être patreon jusqu'à la fin du mois..... bin non!!!!  je suis toujours affiché "patron" sur l'emu mais fini je suis "banned"dans la fenêtre dos qui s'ouvre avant le lancement du jeu. .... :non:

Bref, je m'en fou, de ne pas profité de mes derniers jours, mais voila vous êtes prévenu.

Surtout marre de ne pas avoir quelque chose de stable dans le suivi des maj, un coup ça marche et la maj d'après ça marche plus......

Plutôt que faire un exe pour tout les jeux , il ferait mieux de faire un exe par jeu et cela éviterais les régressions ........

Je sais, la critique est aisée, mais voila , il y a un minimum. et la moi perso j'ai abandonné.

Does anyone know how to hook up two mouse-activated devices to play multiplayer on Transformers? 

I can get one player to work fine but cannot map the second controller. 

36 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

Does anyone know how to hook up two mouse-activated devices to play multiplayer on Transformers? 

I can get one player to work fine but can not map the second controller. 

wiimotes ?

or 2 x mouse ?

hace 10 horas, reload1808 dijo:

Hello with teknparrot 226, transformers have no free play for me and house od dead 4 no full screen....help please

Check if Free play box is checked in Tekno. For HOD4 I recommend to use the game loader with the Full Hd patch or other resolution patch.

Edit: MEEHHHHHH, sometimes because of some GENIUS  :timide: of this forum, I am disgusted to comment or help someone. Regards

images.jpg.b8972a86e022dd7035de95534112e295.jpg

Edited by khoubash

9 minutes ago, reload1808 said:

Yes free play is on.

I have a lot of game don't launch in full screen like let go jungle ( with speed probleme on this )

your monitor doesn't support 1280x768, you need to set GPU scaling in your GPU's driver and also add it as a custom resolution

16 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

just tested it ... it seems to work fine for me .... i always have all the F&F games on drive c ... that seems to make the games more stable

any chance you could share your dump? I somehow got it working on my 3rd pc, but not my other 2 pc's *Shrugs*

Edited by ssphaneuf

29 minutes ago, khoubash said:

Check if Free play box is checked in Tekno. For HOD4 I recommend to use the game loader with the Full Hd patch or other resolution patch.

Please stop recommending Game Loader.
The number of people who get angry with "childish warning" will increase.

For example, emuline user LEGEND80 and Discord user WES.

@djexpert Lol, yep, keep the toxicity and abuse going on here.

There's plenty of people that can't stand that loader for several legit reasons, including yes, the ridiculous intro screen who's joke after all the years has not worn thin.

Unless there's an extra enhancement with GL ALL RH (god that name....), there's no reason to recommend that over TP, other than to just hate on TP, the loader that gets all these games working first. GL RH's horrid UI, AV issues, install process, dup files all over....are just not worth it, when TP works like a normal app/emulator - 1 exe, 1 folder, 1 set of dlls, zero AV issues and a clean UX.

I only see people criticizing without bringing anything better. Do not like? do not use. Want to criticize? Be constructive. Gameloader fulfills its function.

Hi all there's someone with an amd card that have installed the last amd shader fix for LGJ and can run it on latest teknoparrot? I've installed and they works on older TP version. But with the latest TP LGJ don't start

1 hour ago, xbrunox said:

Hi all there 's someone with an amd card for the LGD and can it run on the latest teknoparrot? I've installed and they work on older TP version. But with the latest TP LGJ do not start

yep doesn't work on latest here, but game settings doesn't look correct maybe download game profiles again and try that

@LEGEND80 and @DamnIsAbusiveLOL

are tekkno parrot fanboys!!

they are just rude, and wont help you if you need support with gameloader. 

they talk on discord, so my advice is dont get drawn into their agenda and use what works for you.. 

the world dont revolve around TP 

Hidden Content

bemanitools 5.27

Hidden Content

spicetools

Hidden Content

Edited by 7zxkv

10 hours ago, EmuAl said:

wiimotes ?

or 2 x mouse ?

Yeah, I have 2 Wiimotes but don't know how to set it up in Teknoparrot correctly. 

Anyone with experience on this would be great.

5 hours ago, LEGEND80 said:

@djexpert Lol, yep, keep the toxicity and abuse going on here.

There's plenty of people that can't stand that loader for several legit reasons, including yes, the ridiculous intro screen who's joke after all the years has not worn thin.

Unless there's an extra enhancement with GL ALL RH (god that name....), there's no reason to recommend that over TP, other than to just hate on TP, the loader that gets all these games working first. GL RH's horrid UI, AV issues, install process, dup files all over....are just not worth it, when TP works like a normal app/emulator - 1 exe, 1 folder, 1 set of dlls, zero AV issues and a clean UX.

Honestly, I avoid GL Loader where possible. Yes, it does load some games great but not the majority especially those that were cracked especifically for Teknoparrot.

I personally do not like the interface, stupid warnings and the number of tweaks to get it to run certain games, but hey, better to have choices and like I said, it does run some games very well to its credit.  

But I find it a little inappropriate to be recommending another loader on another's thread. 

@LEGEND80

TPTPTPTPTP ... Are you TeknoParrot Believer? .
Try to be a contributor to the arcade scene if possible.

@DamnIsAbusiveLOL

1. I've always recognized myself as a thief. This is also posted on 8ch / 1CC.
I will tell you. I am a thief

2. Regarding the Wrapper I stole, GameLoader readme.txt has a list of Wrappers and tools used.
If you haven't read it before, please tell us what you think after reading readme.txt.

3. Tell me more about the encrypted Wrapper file.
I will do my best to make improvements.

We look forward to your reply.

Arcade PC

EDIT

@DamnIsAbusiveLOL

ATRFATE told me before.
REAVER was selling copies of arcade games. (If this is not the case, I apologize to REAVER.)
If this is the case, the crimes I committed are certainly lighter than those committed by REAVER.
What do you think about this?.
Please tell us your thoughts.
I am waiting for reply

Edited by djexpert

14 hours ago, NoKey said:

Download file here: 

Hidden Content

(AC tab)

Extract the files to the game folder.

Hidden Content

thx @NoKey

got it! 

On 10/19/2019 at 10:21 AM, NoKey said:

I updated the first message on page 316 of TP / New re-uploads / Last edited 10/19/2019

OK, may i ask why does the Gameloader have a virus? i downloaded Power instinct 5, it came with its own GL, tried to run it, and i got 2 windows saying its a virus, so what the hell!? 

1 hour ago, Marvin626 said:

OK, may i ask why does the Gameloader have a virus? i downloaded Power instinct 5, it came with its own GL, tried to run it, and i got 2 windows saying its a virus, so what the hell!? 

It’s a false virus read the readme.txt for instructions 

8 hours ago, sky2310 said:

Yeah, I have 2 Wiimotes but don't know how to set it up in Teknoparrot correctly. 

Anyone with experience on this would be great.

Are you using dolphin/mayflash bar ?

I find game loader to be a tad more reliable overall, there's always alot of changes going on with TP and stuff breaks.. (audio in dead or alive and machstorm broke for me with the last update) game loader fixed it... But I use both as and when I need to...

Nesica and ttx run much better in glarh an it fixes stuff in TP that the devs can’t or won’t fix like full screen in some games and mouse for gun games full screen. they both are great at what they do. Sometimes glarh just does the things that TP can’t do.

lets face it, tekkno parrot, gameloader and jconfig are all really good in their own way..

some games work great using tp while other work great using gameloader or jconfig. 

its a matter of what one works best for a selected game..

i really cant see the need to moan and bitch about any of theses loaders as they all work in their own way and enable us to play theses games..

fanboys need not apply :ptdr:

il y a 29 minutes, buddylove a dit :

Hello

I can't run KO Drive in fullscreen on teknoparrot, is there a fix?

Hidden Content

Somebody asked me to update the HOD4_mouseFix to play with the latest version of TP with enhanced resolution, so as I updated DemulShooter latelly, here it is :

Tested with:

TeknoParrotUI - 1.0.0.226
OpenParrotWin32 - 1.0.0.93
OpenParrotx64 - 1.0.0.93
OpenSegaAPI - 1.0.0.118
TeknoParrot - 1.0.0.17

Hidden Content