spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

hace 27 minutos, MrThunderwing dijo:

So, as a big arcade racing fan and admirer of the work of Yu Suzuki,  I always thought to myself that if anything was going to tempt me to give the whole Patreon thing a try, it'd be once Sega Race TV became playable. So tonight I thought 'fuck it, lets do it', so I am now a fully fledged Tekno Colonel. Apart from the slightly wonky sound, it plays great, although I also seem to be getting the issue where the boost button makes the game crash.

Apart from the sound glitches, is now Sega Race TV fully playable ? Because I have seen some commentaries that say that the game still crashes after three races, is this true ? Thanks.

Edited by customizer2

Just now, customizer2 said:

Apart from the sound glitches, is now Sega Race TV fully playable ? Because I have seen some commentaries that said it still crashes after three races, is this true ? Thanks.

I haven't played through it far enough yet, I was just giving it a very quick spin before trying out Transformers.

hace 7 minutos, MrThunderwing dijo:

I haven't played through it far enough yet, I was just giving it a very quick spin before trying out Transformers.

Please let me know when you have time to play it through, I am thinking of possibly becoming patreon if this game gets fully playable ( the sound glitches are few ), I , I have been longing so much to play this game !

Edited by customizer2

hace 2 minutos, beatlep dijo:

Sega Race TV has random crashes and the last course don't work at all.

Thanks ! I hope the devs can finally fix it soon !

44 minutes ago, dex77 said:

Tested  theatrhythm final fantasy for a while and I have to say that it's a very enjoyable game, it's a pity that it's not possible to save the progress yet but overall really funny...

and tons of songs as well.. props to those who have released the dump and made it playable!

how can you play the game? doesnt it use 4 trackballs with buttons, a touchpad and touch screen? i want to play it, but as i have seen on many videos, it looks like theres no way to play the game with conventional controls.

24 minutes ago, Marvin626 said:

how can you play the game? doesnt it use 4 trackballs with buttons, a touchpad and touch screen? i want to play it, but as i have seen on many videos, it looks like theres no way to play the game with conventional controls.

a mouse and a x360 pad it's all you need

2 buttons (left&right)

2 sticks (left&right) ...(actually i felt more comfortable using the dpad as left and xyab buttons as right)

for all the options on screen you must use the mouse instead

PS.

if you click the second button of the mouse on top of the track you can change the difficulty

HERE A QUICK GUIDE

1569273532-system-ph03.jpg

Edited by dex77

33 minuti fa, customizer2 ha scritto:

Please let me know when you have time to play it through, I am thinking of possibly becoming patreon if this game gets fully playable ( the sound glitches are few ), I , I have been longing so much to play this game !

Sega race tv crashes after the 3rd race, waiting a new fix for that...

...and here a custom GGXRD move strip for those who are enjoying the grind

1569274372-ggxrd-strip-03.jpg 

PS.

About TFFAC, you need a decent graphic card if you don't want to experience pretty heavy out of synch issues!

Edited by dex77

Tomorrow, im uploading a video while playing GG in an arcade machine. :)

Great fighting game. Hentai is full of content. :P

I've discovered something interesting regarding Sega Race TV. Race a track and fail, then at the continue screen press NO. Now start the game again, and all of a sudden the sound is almost perfect. Some minor sound problems do appear here and there, but it's MUCH better! You hear the music and the announcer etc. Not saying it will work for everybody, but it worked for me. Try it out! :very-good:

Edited by arcade_power

il y a 12 minutes, arcade_power a dit :

J'ai découvert quelque chose d'intéressant concernant Sega Race TV. Faites la course sur une piste et échouez, puis appuyez sur NO à l’écran Continuer. Maintenant, démarrez à nouveau le jeu et tout à coup le son est presque parfait. Quelques problèmes sonores mineurs apparaissent ici et là, mais c'est BEAUCOUP mieux! Vous entendez la musique et l'annonceur, etc. Ne dites pas que cela fonctionnera pour tout le monde, mais que cela fonctionnera pour moi. Essaye le! :very-good:

good find bravo
There have been some great advances for this game and it's very good
but there is still some way to reach this result

51 minutes ago, dex77 said:

... e aqui uma faixa personalizada de movimento GGXRD para quem está curtindo a rotina

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

PS.

Sobre o TFFAC, você precisa de uma placa gráfica decente, se não quiser enfrentar problemas de sincronização bastante pesados!

HOW AND WHAT TO DO FOR ACCESS TEST MODE TO SET UP COINS IN GGXRD

@NoKey @kamranijaz @jonathanhooper 

And anyone else who needs it.

Patched Assembly-CSharp.dll file for Theater Rhythm Final Fantasy All Star Carnival.

Place it in Game Folder/game_Data/Managed

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by linglang

Thank u @linglang

Also; Guilty Gear Xrd Sign Test Menu (Service menu not working now) :(

1 hour ago, linglang said:

Patched Assembly-CSharp.dll file for Theater Rhythm Final Fantasy All Star Carnival.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hey Lang, what is it for?   ... I got it working just with Jconfig and ragnarock64.dll in the game root...

1 minute ago, dex77 said:

ragnarock64.dll ?

Link to file / thread / post ?

3 minutes ago, linglang said:

ragnarock64.dll ?

Link to file / thread / post ?

it's in the Jconfig archive 

PS.

I guess that patched dll must be the same... 

Edited by dex77

21 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Same here. I used the v2 patch and the game crashes when i use the boost button.

I think it has to do with the NVIDIA microarchitecture, I think nezarn tests it on a latest GPU model.

So people with older NVIDIA GPU's ......

Hidden Content

What kind model of NVIDIA GPU do you have ?

Edited by linglang

The V2 'Fix' for SEGA Race TV still doesn't fix the game for me either guys. I've tried it so many times now and I'm still yet to be able to complete a single race!

The game either crashes randomly during any race on any track and If I press the 'boost' button the game instantly quits too!

Using a Nvidia 1080TI here.

Edited by POOTERMAN

5 hours ago, dex77 said:

...and here a custom GGXRD move strip for those who are enjoying the grind

Hidden Content

PS.

About TFFAC, you need a decent graphic card if you don't want to experience pretty heavy out of synch issues!

is there a site with a these move lists like this , looking for quite aot of games

5 hours ago, linglang said:

I think it has to do with the NVIDIA microarchitecture, I think nezarn tests it on a latest GPU model.

So people with older NVIDIA GPU's ......

Hidden Content

What kind model of NVIDIA GPU do you have ?

im using a gtx 1070

8 hours ago, linglang said:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

thanks Mate really Appreciated

35 minutes ago, jkl said:

Any news about GGX english language setting please?

i 2nd that also.   il have a look inside see if i can change something.  u have a go also,  just backup your original copy , that way u can dick around a bit without the game shiting itself. 😉

hace 8 horas, SuperMagoAlex dijo:

Same problem with my old Nvidia GT 730

What version of the Shaders fix are you using ? version 1 or version 2 ? My GPU is quite similar to the one you have, mine is GT 640. I cannot try the game because I´m not patreon.

Can you try the game with a different Shader Fix, for example "Version 1" ? Let me know if there is any change, thanks

Edited by customizer2

hace 13 horas, POOTERMAN dijo:

The V2 'Fix' for SEGA Race TV still doesn't fix the game for me either guys. I've tried it so many times now and I'm still yet to be able to complete a single race!

The game either crashes randomly during any race on any track and If I press the 'boost' button the game instantly quits too!

Hi, did you try V1 fix instead of V2 ? I have read that using a different version of the Shaders Fix sometime works for some kind of Nvidia models, not sure about, but worth a try.

13 hours ago, kkkkk993 said:

Does anybody know how to unlock all song and all Character in TFFASC?

Because saving doesn't currently work, there is no way to unlock the extra content at the moment. Fingers crossed that someone managed to get saving working. I'm looking forward to working through the unlocks 

1 hour ago, customizer2 said:

Hi, did you try V1 fix instead of V2 ? I have read that using a different version of the Shaders Fix sometime works for some kind of Nvidia models, not sure about, but worth a try.

I tried the v1 'fix' when it came out but had the exact same problem that I do with the v2 'fix' in that neither of them work.

Edited by POOTERMAN

voici la version anglaise de guiltgear

here is the english version of guiltgear

a mettre dans guiltgear\guiltygearxd\REDGame\Localization

to put in guiltgear\guiltygearxd\REDGame\Localization

Hidden Content

wajbkz70gvcpv5mzg.jpgflr2vc9hmpnqo42zg.jpg

Il y a 8 heures, trouby a dit :

i 2nd that also.   il have a look inside see if i can change something.  u have a go also,  just backup your original copy , that way u can dick around a bit without the game shiting itself. 😉

15 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

Sorry Gaz dude, can't help you there. I've got the same issue with the boost button. I've got a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960.