spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.292/28) | Arcade PC

Il y a 3 heures, linglang a dit :

Thanks dude, I sent him a PM mostly begging for a OG mouse fix lol

Edited by 7zxkv

@groundbeef

No offense !

Noob ?

Just installed TeknoParrot for the first time ?

Well you need more files than that.

As mentioned in the TeknoParrot readme.txt file, Teknparrot needs .NET 4.5.2

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

And (Nesica) games need other Micro$oft install packages.

Read the TUTO if needed....

Edited by linglang

On 3/4/2019 at 8:37 PM, AJay1234s2 said:

How do I run Virtua Fighter 5 Rev B? I extracted the bin from disk1 to disk0 in vf5.bin in Teknoparrot 1.90, but game doesn't run (Async Code Error & SYS_BACKUP Broken, and game closes). What do I do?

exact same issue.  any help?

I have all necessary files. These newer versions are simply not working for me. 1.92 works great. I'll stick with it until things seem to be ironed out better. The only game I have that I want to play that I can't is Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. 

Edited by groundbeef

Il y a 4 heures, SOYABEAN a dit :

EDIT - HOTD4 mouse fix does not work with new build. Does anyone know who made it? 

Ask @argonlefou

9 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

THIS BUILD IS AMAZING, all games are nbow full screen except virtua fighter 5 ver b, other then the usual games that have always had problems 5 had problems (I havnt checked GTI Club past first race yet)

VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 VER B - NO FULL SCREEN

To use Fullscreen in VF 5 you need GameloaderAll+Teknoparrot. In this topic you also find a GameLoader files to increase resolution.

Updated HOTD4-Mouse fix for TP 1.0.0.112

I changed the way I handled mouse buttons so people having issue with grenades always shooting and no reloading, etc.....should be fine now

I'm updating it because of the new version, new file etc...of Teknoparrot, but I won't be updating it anymore unless any HOTD4 emulation progress is made

I can't afford to update it every 2 days with automated Teknoparrot updates, if any of them is breaking the program

Hidden Content

Edited by argonlefou

7 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

I changed the way I handled mouse buttons so people having issue with grenades always shooting and no reloading, etc.....should be fine now

I'm updating it because of the new version, new file etc...of Teknoparrot, but I won't be updating it anymore unless any HOTD4 emulation progress is made

I can't afford to update it every 2 days with automated Teknoparrot updates, if any of them is breaking the program

Hidden Content

thnx man for the great work ... and yes you are right with the pace of progress these days it will be too much ... and since you can use as many TP installations as you want so one specifically set for HOTD4 should do ..

till the next big progress made to the emulation of this game ...

so i made this quick script to play HOTD4 on the latest TP with the mousefix and with a custom cursor ...  for anyone who doesn't want to use all gameloader or having problems with it.

just set HOTD4 in TP just untick use mouse for gun and set buttons for test/service/start  .. and just put the content of the zip file in the root directory of TP and run the script ...

it starts TP and the mousefix minimized (TP and the mousefix r not set to run as admin) and changes the cursor to the custom cursor i used (u can use whatever cursor u want by replacing the file) and the game starts ... when u hit escape it exits everything and restores ur default windows cursor.

i tested it on my win 10 machine a lot of times and it works perfectly fine... hope it might be helpful for ppl who don't use all gameloader and it could be a clean way to use it on arcade cabs with hyperspin or whatever front-end/launcher u use.

Hidden Content

9 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Finally finished Blue estate great gun game

Can you provide a link to the version that worked for you and how did you run it?

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, argonlefou said:

Hidden Content

Thanks dude

2 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

so i made this quick script to play HOTD4 on the latest TP with the mousefix and with a custom cursor ...  for anyone who doesn't want to use all gameloader or having problems with it.

just set HOTD4 in TP just untick use mouse for gun and set buttons for test/service/start  .. and just put the content of the zip file in the root directory of TP and run the script ...

it starts TP and the mousefix minimized (TP and the mousefix r not set to run as admin) and changes the cursor to the custom cursor i used (u can use whatever cursor u want by replacing the file) and the game starts ... when u hit escape it exits everything and restores ur default windows cursor.

i tested it on my win 10 machine a lot of times and it works perfectly fine... hope it might be helpful for ppl who don't use all gameloader and it could be a clean way to use it on arcade cabs with hyperspin or whatever front-end/launcher u use.

Hidden Content

The zip file has an exe in it. Do you put that in your root or does it replace your original exe?

will check them both out after I get this Guitar Hero Arcade game going, You always have to make the game icon and theme yourself for older games.

Edited by SOYABEAN

14 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

Thanks dude

The zip file has an exe in it. Do you put that in your root or does it replace your original exe?

will check them both out after I get this Guitar Hero Arcade game going, You always have to make the game icon and theme yourself for older games.

yes the exe file is the script compiled .... and yes u put that exe along with the mousefix and cursor file inside the root directory of TP ... do not replace anything

just copy them there .. and run the HOTD4.exe to run the script .. if u already set HOTD4 correctly in TP it should start with the mouse fix running and cursor changed and when u hit escape u r back to desktop with everything closed and default cursor restored

hay can anyone confirm DemulShooter is not working with hod4 in the new TP. works fine in 1.94.

26 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

yes the exe file is the script compiled .... and yes u put that exe along with the mousefix and cursor file inside the root directory of TP ... do not replace anything

just copy them there .. and run the HOTD4.exe to run the script .. if u already set HOTD4 correctly in TP it should start with the mouse fix running and cursor changed and when u hit escape u r back to desktop with everything closed and default cursor restored

@mamefan2018 

Are you able to play HOTD4 and Lets go Jungle in TP version 1.0.0.112 and with version 8.5.4 of demulshooter? Here I did not get the other games to take well
(Let go Island, Sega Dream Raiders and the Sega Golden Gun) but the 

Hidden Content

games did not.

13 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

@mamefan2018 

Are you able to play HOTD4 and Lets go Jungle in TP version 1.0.0.112 and with version 8.5.4 of demulshooter? Here I did not get the other games to take well
(Let go Island, Sega Dream Raiders and the Sega Golden Gun) but the 

Hidden Content

games did not.

well i only use a mouse and one player ... so i really don't use demulshooter  , i just use the mousefix for hotd4.

but our friend @argonlefou is the creator for demulshooter and he keeps updating it  .... if it doesn't work on the latest version just use an older version for now till everything gets sorted out ... lots of updates r being made to TP.

so some things might break other things will improve thats totally normal till we reach the ultimate version.

So people know, who use GameLoader All RH in conjunction with TeknoParrot.

Version 0.3.3.0 of GameLoader All RH works fine with Teknoparrot 1.94 and below.

Version 0.3.3.1 of GameLoader All RH works fine with TeknoparrotUI 1.0.0.112

Because version 0.3.3.1 of GameLoader All RH, expects these files in these folders.

OpenParrotWin32 folder needs the new OpenParrot.dll, OpenParrotKonamiLoader.exe and OpenParrotLoader.exe

OpenParrotx64 folder needs the new OpenParrot64.dll and OpenParrotLoader64.exe

TeknoParrot (SUB folder) needs the new BudgieLoader.exe and TeknoParrot.dll

These files can be found here:

Hidden Content

But since version 1.0.0.112, TeknoParrot should update itself.

Edited by linglang

25 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

well i only use a mouse and one player ... so i really don't use demulshooter  , i just use the mousefix for hotd4.

but our friend @argonlefou is the creator for demulshooter and he keeps updating it  .... if it doesn't work on the latest version just use an older version for now till everything gets sorted out ... lots of updates r being made to TP.

so some things might break other things will improve thats totally normal till we reach the ultimate version.

The only games I need help with are a mouse fix for HOTD4 and demulshooter for OG (which I still cant get right) other then that all gun games work fine in TP 

8.5.4 demulshooter is not working with HOTD4 and Lets go Jungle in TP version 1.0.0.112 i can confirm.is there a way to stop tp updating its self.?? 

54 minutes ago, Rorysean said:

8.5.4 demulshooter is not working with HOTD4 and Lets go Jungle in TP version 1.0.0.112 i can confirm.is there a way to stop tp updating its self.?? 

8.5.5 Hotd4 version has been corrected lets go jungle not yet.

Anybody have issues with TP1.94 and Hod4 ?

It was working for me with TP1.92.

Now since the new TP 1.94 (I created back the right configuration with new UI), I get the new window "Game running", and then once the script is done I get a black screen and it directly closes saying "Game Stopped".

Any idea how to fix it ?

Tks

Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone here knows if there's a utility to change window size of the new TP UI? I cannot see the bottom part of the UI and I cannot drag the window further up.

5ca65046d4f7c_Screensize.jpg.7640c03f0f5ce2f13cbedae40ad585de.jpg

32 minutes ago, leslie said:

Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone here knows if there's a utility to change window size of the new TP UI? I cannot see the bottom part of the UI and I cannot drag the window further up.

its a known problem and has been mentioned that its being looked at, to be fixed
but no known way of changing the size unfortunately that i know of

I have had that problem through hdmi my scaling was set to 125% I changed it to 100% in display settings that worked for me. Not sure it that helps at all ?

Even with my two last remaining Lindbergh must-play titles for the time being, my Arcade gamer's life still feels like walking on an island of good fortune with an actual trouble-free mind in my emotional luggage. So although it is true that Initial D4 Export's sound distortions are still present here and there, plus a framerate who tends to drop during fast steering manoeuvres, the overall impression of the game demonstrates well enough that a build near to perfection isn't such a far cry anymore. And by the way, who would have actually thought that Lindbergh's interpretation of Akina Lake offers a wide colour palette whose scenic vividness even beats Initial D8's reconditioning of that race course? Not I, to be sure! :-)

And also I was rather sure that any kind of zombie horror wouldn't make my (Panther-) heart pound with that much of excitement any longer, because I already had put too many virtual bullets into digitally rotting bodies over the years, so that this certain pleasant feeling of watching them bite the dust once and for all grew old with the time. But when recently House Of The Dead 4 was eventually able to be played on Windows 7 as well, I took my chances to find out if I could manage it to light the fire for the undead once more. Setting up the game via Teknoparrot on my old system (blessed is it) wasn't a big deal, and so I was rewarded with a smooth flow of the provided Arcade material that soaked me up from the moment the leading man - and HOTD veteran gunslinger - James Taylor came into the picture, ready to transfer his gun force onto my computer mouse. And really, the game's techno-morbid art style, its atmospheric and intense action, combined with a fluid total balls-out gunplay and the resounding effectiveness of hand grenades, succeeded in raising my enthusiasm for those decaying legions of the living dead once again. And with respect to the visual style: You'll also dig female protagonist Kate Green's outfit wearing a black miniskirt together with high boots of the same colour. Très chic! Or is it just me? ;-)

Salut.

Voila mon teste de la 1.0.0.112  (je m'attendais a une version 1.95 ou alors une V 2.00 )

Lindebergh parfait :very-good:   (sauf pour after burner climax ou il faut recalibrer avant de jouer.)

Tous passe tres bien sauf KOFMIRA et WR et power instinct 5 passe bien en mode fenetre, mais en plein ecran il y a un rectangle noir qui passe de gauche a droite......

Bien sur Battle fantasia j'arrive pas a le lancer et raiden IV nesica toujours ce bug d'ecran noir et blanc et King of fighter XIII climax black screen.

Et les jeux de course ID 6/7/8 parfait  daytona usa 3 et sega rally 3 et GRID parfait tout refonctionne au top     

Et MKDX 1.10 ne se connecte plus (je joue offline) et avec ce "TeknoParrot.dll" de la version 1.92 sa fonctionne.

"TeknoParrot.dll" for MKDX 1.10        ATTENTION ces que pour la save de MKDX 1.10 ensuite remettre le nouveau tekno.dll pour les autres jeux.

:ddl:

Hidden Content

PS:Apparement sa fonctionne (sur les MP que je recois il disent que sa marche bien les sauvegarde de MKDX 1.10)     

Dans l'ensemble je suis très comptent.:very-good:

Edited by Bruce

Another test of version 1.00.112:

All games I tested run fine now... GRID, GTI Club, Initial D 6, 7 and 8, Outrun, Sega Rally 3, Daytona Championship USA, Ford Racing... all working perfectly! :)

For Initial D 6 and 8 to work I just needed the TeknoParrot exe files (especially OpenParrotLoader) to set to run as administrator. Forgot about that on my first attempt, so games wouldn't work.

Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing still has the little steering to the left problem, but I set up a batch file to start soniccalibpatchV3.exe and the game via TeknoParrot at the same time now. Works great!

In Battle Gear 4 Tuned the controls still don't work correctly and there are some issues with the rpm and speed displays. But I realized now, that these have been present with former versions of TP already.

So basically I'm happy with the new version now! :)