spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.288/27) | Arcade PC

2 hours ago, atalec said:

Hello,

When I want to launch my Melty Blood games via Hyperspin I have this error there (see pj)

Whereas when I launch the game from TP directly it works.

I don't know yet how to configure the buttons on my controller for this game too. If someone has answers 

thank you so much

erreurTP.jpg

you have to add the exe or shortcut to RL for it to know what file to launch
goto modules while on your system and pick "Edit Global Module Settings" then add your shortcut to the page, just drag and drop onto the target circle looking thing, you need to do this for all pc launcher games, or games that use an exe.

i have all mine running through TP fine this way, its best to create a shortcut of the TPUI exe and edit the properties to add the profile name at the end of the target box like picture 2 :)
hope this helps 

2020-01-29 (2).png

2020-01-29 (3).png

Why cant I start or play Rambo or hotd4 with my  mouse it used to work on older versions, I have use mouse for gun ticked but nothing happens help. both games load fine just cannot play them:furax:

Edited by sucramjd

il y a 47 minutes, sucramjd a dit :

Why cant I start or play Rambo or hotd4 with my  mouse it used to work on older versions, I have use mouse for gun ticked but nothing happens help. both games load fine just cannot play them:furax:

On the last TP update, i had to do this :

- hotd4 : tick xinput and use mouse for gun

- rambo : untick xinput and tick use mouse for gun.

Hotd4 is working well, except mouse not calibrated properly, and for rambo, same mouse bad calibration, and i have rage and reload on the same button. Weird.

Edited by gojirien

On 28/01/2020 at 11:05 PM, petje said:

Not on google drive

But here you go

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

You can mirror it to google drive

The English and French WMMT 5 translation files your choice

No idea if these were the final versions

Oh I already have this translation. This file is for the translation for story dialogues only. Thanks though! :) The file I am looking for is the "msgdb.lua" file which translates the in-game menu options. Do you or anyone have this translation for the menu's? You can see in this guy's very recent video where everything is in english: 

On 28/01/2020 at 1:29 AM, petje said:

Shader fix ?

I know of a speed fix

Hidden Content

Hi petje! My maximum tune 5 game is running slow is there a speed fix for maximum tune 5? Thanks!

22 minutes ago, 9oo said:

Hi petje! My maximum tune 5 game is running slow is there a speed fix for maximum tune 5? Thanks!

I don't think there's a speedfix but you could try lowering your resolution with this. 

Hidden Content

Worth a try honestly.

~Inari

Edited by Inari

@9oo

I do not know of a speed fix for WMMT5

I guess you got a PC with multiple GPU's

One build into your CPU and one dedicated GPU

Hidden Content

Set it (game exe) to the dedicated GPU for the games that need it

Edited by petje

I am having an issue with KOF13 Climax,.KOF13 works fine on TP, Climax shows a black screen and nothing happens. Anyone know what to do ?

USF4 is the other game I'd like to run, when I click to run the game, nothing happens, it crashes instantly. Any ideas ?

11 minutes ago, petje said:

@squallps2

Try to run it with another emulator ?

Look on the 1st page of gameloader all rh there are game exe specific for use with GL 342

I know there are other options, windows detects all rh as a virus, i know it's probably a false positive but it bothers me, tp works for most of my games without issues, the only 2 games remainingi that i still want are kof13 climax and usf4, since they are listed as working by tp, there's must be something missing to run them

10 minutes ago, squallps2 said:

I know there are other options, windows detects all rh as a virus, i know it's probably a false positive but it bothers me, tp works for most of my games without issues, the only 2 games remainingi that i still want are kof13 climax and usf4, since they are listed as working by tp, there's must be something missing to run them

Try changing the idmac file in the Ultra street fighter 4 directory to another. Idmacdrv I got them to work with.When you drive with teknoparrot.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:03 AM, 9oo said:

You're an absolute legend @tattoohanz

But the link is down, could you please reupload to google drive? I think it is more stable there.

Anyone got this file!? WMMT5 msgdb.lua" file  Menu translations.

Edited by djd

1 hour ago, 9oo said:

Oh I already have this translation. This file is for the translation for story dialogues only. Thanks though! :) The file I am looking for is the "msgdb.lua" file which translates the in-game menu options. Do you or anyone have this translation for the menu's? You can see in this guy's very recent video where everything is in english: 

Looking for the same file I seen it as soon as it was posted but then I guess got taken down!

3 minutes ago, petje said:

@9oo and @djd

This file ?

Hidden Content

Is that the new one that tattoo hands posted recently? or the older one that was messed up reaver posted?

Edited by djd

54 minutes ago, SynX84 said:

Try changing the idmac file in the Ultra street fighter 4 directory to another. Idmacdrv I got them to work with.When you drive with teknoparrot.

Thanks! I downloaded the file you recommended from another thread, the game now boots, in japanese, doesn't let me save configs, when i choose save it crashes, also before the fighter selection the game asks for a nesica card, i will read the usf4 thread but do you know how i can put the game in english and remove this nesica card thing ?

@djd

No idea

Maybe this is a old one the startup menu is english, but the in game menu is japanese

When it goes to the game it is english again and during the race the comments also

Is there a setting in the service menu to set it to english ?

Or files to edit ?

Or is there a international (english) version ?

Contact the youtube poster ?

Edited by petje

@petje

Hidden Content

Thats the guys twitter account but I dont have twitter account. It definaltly looks translated to me!

Edited by djd

2 minutes ago, djd said:

@petje

Hidden Content

Thats the guys twitter account but I dont have twitter account.

On his YT about page ?

Description I am Cdn19 I don't know what else to tell you........

Details For business inquiries:

Cdn19Beached19@gmail.com

2 minutes ago, petje said:

On his YT about page ?

Description I am Cdn19 I don't know what else to tell you........

Details For business inquiries:

Cdn19Beached19@gmail.com

Just shot an email to him Thanks@petje

Just now, petje said:

Ask @tattoohanz how far he translated the games and if he can upload the files again so we can mirror it ?

He was here 12 hours ago

http://www.emuline.org/profile/6436-tattoohanz/

Ill try Discord.

27 minutes ago, squallps2 said:

Thanks! I downloaded the file you recommended from another thread, the game now boots, in japanese, doesn't let me save configs, when i choose save it crashes, also before the fighter selection the game asks for a nesica card, i will read the usf4 thread but do you know how i can put the game in english and remove this nesica card thing ?

Exactly the same problem I have too. I have only succeeded in removing the nesica icon at the bottom

1 hour ago, SynX84 said:

This help me to fix the problem. Now i have the game in english and vs mode.

Thanks djd :very-good:

11 minutes ago, SynX84 said:

Yes! I am using the modified game.exe patched to remove the icons etc and put the "sv" folder inside the game folder, boots in english, medium settings, to skip the card message just press start, very good... now i need to make KOF13 climax run and i am done!

2 minutes ago, squallps2 said:

Yes! I am using the modified game.exe patched to remove the icons etc and put the "sv" folder inside the game folder, boots in english, medium settings, to skip the card message just press start, very good... now i need to make KOF13 climax run and i am done!

Nice :very-good:

Do anyone have a Kof XII that's boot correctly ?? all versions i have .. all black screens .. i've tried everything ... 

6 hours ago, Inari said:

I don't think there's a speedfix but you could try lowering your resolution with this. 

Hidden Content

Worth a try honestly.

~Inari

Thanks I tried this, but it only helps a tiny little bit. Still slow :(

6 hours ago, petje said:

@9oo

I do not know of a speed fix for WMMT5

I guess you got a PC with multiple GPU's

One build into your CPU and one dedicated GPU

Hidden Content

Set it (game exe) to the dedicated GPU for the games that need it

Tried this too but doesn't help much. :(

2 hours ago, jawah said:

Do anyone have a Kof XII that's boot correctly ?? all versions i have .. all black screens .. i've tried everything ... 

There is actually a patched version standalone of that game that I uploaded on this forum ages ago. Should be on the first page! Nevermind that version was King of fighters Climax!

Edited by djd

1 minute ago, 9oo said:

Thanks I tried this, but it only helps a tiny little bit. Still slow :(

Tried this too but doesn't help much. :(

Are you running the game with Teknoparrot or Jconfig? Whats your specs on your machine? Because that game should run just fine!

5 hours ago, petje said:

@9oo and @djd

This file ?

Hidden Content

Ok so I copy and replaced this file in the folder and there no change so I think this is the original file or the very first version released.

4 hours ago, djd said:

Ill try Discord.

25 minutes ago, djd said:

Are you running the game with Teknoparrot or Jconfig? Whats your specs on your machine? Because that game should run just fine!

Yep teknoparrot. My computer's old but it runs most games fine. Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo E6550, 8GB DDR2 RAM, Geforce 9500 GT 1GB. The WMMT5 game runs smooth its not laggy, it just feels like the world has gone slow motion. I've tried high end games before and it lags (stuttering frames/ low fps) when I turn on high settings. This isn't happening on WMMT5. The only method I've tried was to lower resolution which helped a little bit; game is about 50% slower so it's still playable but it'd be nice for the game to be running at normal speed.

Have you found the in-game menu english patch "msgdb.lua" file yet? Let me know if you do. I've also emailed the Cdn19 guy too.

Edited by 9oo

Il y a 11 heures, Trymado a dit :

Ta pas ecouté, je repete:

Ya 2 versions dans TP, l'une fait un blackscreen et l'autre fonctionne nikel.

Donc verifie que tu a la bonne (Nesica ou Taito). La Taitofonctionne nikel chez moi pour ma part

oui la version ttx fonctionne bien

hace 11 horas, jawah dijo:

delete dinput8.dll

Il y a 10 heures, bactino a dit :

oui la version ttx fonctionne bien

tu peux me mettre la version ttx qui fonctionne bien ???

et personne n a let's go safari ???