spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.288/26) | Arcade PC

Thanks boom for the jump fix will try when I finish work. Indeed the go after I added your ffb the sound fully worked if not slightly quiet, very strange but at least we know it works

1 hour ago, Boomslangnz said:

FYI to be able to perform stunts since i just found 

you need to unlock the ability once you get a spoiler part, only took me 5 mins or so to unlock

OR

goto test menu (delete key) and change starting level to something higher then 11 or so (i just went 40 for all the goods)

then stunts are ready from the start, boost off ramp then press brake to perform stunts

Thanks, stunts do work.

But can you do the so called Hyper Jumping?

Holding boost and pulling back should let you do it.

Sometimes it works for me, but I haven't figured out how to make it work regularly.

Unfortunately, the FBB plugin didn't help with my sound.

Btw., you can also edit the settings.xml file instead of going to the test menu to get higher levels.

Change

<int name="m_uStartingBoatLevel" value="5" />

to

<int name="m_uStartingBoatLevel" value="40" />

for example.

You will start with level 39 boats.

Edited by GamingRob

41 minutes ago, Trymado said:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Thank you Trymado

43 minutes ago, GamingRob said:

Thanks, stunts do work.

But can you do the so called Hyper Jumping?

Holding boost and pulling back should let you do it.

Sometimes it works for me, but I haven't figured out how to make it work regularly.

Unfortunately, the FBB plugin didn't help with my sound.

Btw., you can also edit the settings.xml file instead of going to the test menu to get higher levels.

Change

<int name="m_uStartingBoatLevel" value="5" />

to

<int name="m_uStartingBoatLevel" value="40" />

for example.

You will start with level 39 boats.

Yea I fixed that earlier 

Hold boost while travelling at speed and press brake 

9 minutes ago, Boomslangnz said:

Yea I fixed that earlier 

Hold boost while travelling at speed and press brake 

Oh, I hadn't been on the latest version.

Now it works constantly. Thank you so much!

Now only a sound fix and a fix for the small glitches would be needed

46 minutes ago, Trymado said:

De rien ;)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Lovely work Trymado!

16 hours ago, petje said:

You got some system protection still running?

Anti virus anti malware UAC disabled?

yup .  got worse to day, lost my seagate external drv. lost all my good shit.  stopped working after non responding crap.  trying install that fukn fitgirls foraz horiaon 4 game,. musta been a fukn virus. although i checked it, nothing came up. lots of electric shock static shit on the ext drv.  my other WD is still going after 6 years. got this under warranty in 18. seagate (they said is the best) but it failed. i dont even think it was the game.  iv done heaps of games on there and nothing. 

lost some teknoparrot , (not worried) just the info  games n movies. i had pisses me off

Edited by trouby

14 minutes ago, trouby said:

yup .  got worse to day, lost my seagate external drv. lost all my good shit.  stopped working after non responding crap.  trying install that fukn fitgirls foraz horiaon 4 game,. musta been a fukn virus. although i checked it, nothing came up. lots of electric shock static shit on the ext drv.  my other WD is still going after 6 years. got this under warranty in 18. seagate (they said is the best) but it failed. i dont even think it was the game.  iv done heaps of games on there and nothing. 

lost some teknoparrot , (not worried) just the info  games n movies. i had pisses me off

Seagate are rubbish these days, I have a couple WD's that are close to 8 years old and still run like new. Every Seagate I've owned has died, their internal hd's seem more stable but I think their externals have really crap shock resistance. If you so much as handle them while reading or writing they will screw up in some manner...   

Edited by Dethrattle

28 minutes ago, trouby said:

Yeah seen alot of seagates fail!!! (Also seen some last years) But There was certain dates they were junk I've used primarily Western Digital got some of them MANY many years old. Sucks when that happens. Had a hyperspin drive go on me was a seagate (Never buyem again) Luckily had a backup. I also got a WD mybook that is ages old external impressive drives.

Edited by djd

4 minutes ago, hotgraphics said:

Can anyone help, I'm trying to play Akai Katana Shin in TP & it begins to load, goes to a black screen, then the black screen closes to the desktop, I don't know what's wrong?.

All those games ran fine with Jconfig, Tp is starting to get them sorted but its alot of games to sort out and can be very time consuming to squash all the bugs, My advice would be to try Jconfig. Still have the prob try another dump or restart from fresh. Also posting your computer specs, and graphics card and operating system your on can help others ID the prob.

Edited by djd

34 minutes ago, Dethrattle said:

Seagate are rubbish these days, I have a couple WD's that are close to 8 years old and still run like new. Every Seagate I've owned has died, their internal hd's seem more stable but I think their externals have really crap shock resistance. If you so much as handle them while reading or writing they will screw up in some manner...   

yup .  first one i got last year, temperamental crap.  WD  i had as i say 6 years durable .  same as my internal WD louder yes, but dont stop working. i got it firstly for etc.  room, but ended up putting new shit on there as u do.

can someone reupload Caladrius AC it seems the links are dead or the rare isnt in the mega link and arcade punks torrents are getting flagged as no to hotlink, anyone else having this issue or just me? and thanks in adv.

7 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

FYI to be able to perform stunts since i just found 

you need to unlock the ability once you get a spoiler part, only took me 5 mins or so to unlock

OR

goto test menu (delete key) and change starting level to something higher then 11 or so (i just went 40 for all the goods)

then stunts are ready from the start, boost off ramp then press brake to perform stunts

once in the service menu, what key selects and what key exits the menu?

Mario kart racing games, Ford racing I can not set the gas (accelerate) in dinput mode .. they do not accelerate or accelerate alone. and would there be any fix for full screen resolution for wacky races?
Edited by tiagoxsjm

38 minutes ago, k1llc0r3 said:

can someone reupload Caladrius AC it seems the links are dead or the rare isnt in the mega link and arcade punks torrents are getting flagged as no to hotlink, anyone else having this issue or just me? and thanks in adv.

Same here. The mega link has nothing in it on arcade punks when I try. Hopefully someone will share a working mega link. Thanks😀

2 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Same here. The mega link has nothing in it on arcade punks when I try. Hopefully someone will share a working mega link. Thanks😀

Also

Hidden Content

Sign up real quick at bytebox.com, then goto arcadepunks get the torrent link for CalidriusAC, upload it to bytebox. Then it will get it SUPERFAST, then download it as a zipfile with Internet Download Manager or your browser SUPERFAST. Worked Great!!!

Source:

Hidden Content

Edited by djd

37 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

once in the service menu, what key selects and what key exits the menu?

for h2o, it's delete to select things, kb up/down to move

7 hours ago, s2x said:

Get them here:

Credit to NoKey.

That link for Sega Racing Classic 4k patch does not work. I have tried it before.

2 hours ago, djd said:

All those games ran fine with Jconfig, Tp is starting to get them sorted but its alot of games to sort out and can be very time consuming to squash all the bugs, My advice would be to try Jconfig. Still have the prob try another dump or restart from fresh. Also posting your computer specs, and graphics card and operating system your on can help others ID the prob.

Thanks for the reply, djd, what I did to fix Akai Katana Shin was replace the iDmacDrv32.dll CRC-32 BCB0E7FE from Dariusburst - Another Chronicle, then it works!.

I had a look at Caladrius AC

Not with a configuration file.

So wait for another loader to support it, maybe then you can run it 4:3 640x480 :P

Edited by petje

11 minuti fa, petje ha scritto:

I had a look at Caladrius AC

Not with a configuration file.

So wait for another loader to support it, maybe then you can run it 4:3 640x480 :P

with dgvodoo i can run it in 1024x384 too..... but it is a 16:9 image in a 4:3 monitor!

i tried that site and it didnt work it gives out an error on the link

Hidden Content

saddly it mioght need someone to upload it to mega or another upload service

12 minutes ago, k1llc0r3 said:

Hidden Content

If you go to

Hidden Content

and then click on the torrent link, it does actually work.

Just hotlinking is not allowed on arcadepunks anymore, and of course you'll need a torrent program to use the torrent file.

Edited by GamingRob

21 minutes ago, GamingRob said:

If you go to

Hidden Content

and then click on the torrent link, it does actually work.

Just hotlinking is not allowed on arcadepunks anymore, and of course you'll need a torrent program to use the torrent file.

Had any luck yet with the sound working in H2Overdrive? I still haven't been able to get any music/sound working.:(:

Edited by arcade_power

22 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Had any luck yet with the sound working in H2Overdrive? I still haven't been able to get any music/sound working.:(:

No, no luck.

The guy from youtube wrote that for him it's hit and miss. Sometimes he has no sound, sometimes low volume sound, and sometimes good sound.

But for me it's always the same (no sound except for a few effects at some places in some levels), no matter how often I restart the game.

I even tried on my Windows 7 system... and it was just the same.

:gene:

2 minutes ago, GamingRob said:

No, no luck.

The guy from youtube wrote that for him it's hit and miss. Sometimes he has no sound, sometimes low volume sound, and sometimes good sound.

But for me it's always the same (no sound except for a few effects at some places in some levels), no matter how often I restart the game.

I even tried on my Windows 7 system... and it was just the same.

:gene:

Same for me. Only few effects like crowds cheering and some waterfall sfx at times, but other than that nothing. I'm starting to think there will never be a fix for this. It's a damn shame since this is one of the best games on TP by far!

11 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Same for me. Only few effects like crowds cheering and some waterfall sfx at times, but other than that nothing. I'm starting to think there will never be a fix for this. It's a damn shame since this is one of the best games on TP by far!

I agree, it's one of my favorites for sure.

Let's just hope that someone will come up with a fix. If the sound works for some people sometimes, then there should be a way to make it work for everyone, I guess.

2 hours ago, k1llc0r3 said:

Hidden Content

I never download torrents just dont never had too, I tested this site it works for sure on torrents you have to actually download the torrent link! Its like a really small file then upload that file link to the service and it gets it for you REALLY FAST works great! The only downside is its not free past a 2.5g file. Thats how I downloaded CaldriusAC. Oh and the real plus was when you sign up, you just put in your name and email with NO verification check dont have to goto your email to verify it just logs you in.

Edited by djd

Hey everyone, I hope we all had a nice Christmas...I have haven't checked for a while so was wondering if there are any new games off-Patreon? 

Cheers,

SKY