spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.277/25) | Arcade PC

9 hours ago, mrgame said:

someone has the coin configuration or insert coin for Melty 1.7 Blood since the menu or test does not work and the game is in free mode the rest works perfect help thanks

coin patch for Melty Blood

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by spiderzsoft

17 hours ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

yea they're on steam, but people want the arcade versions of those games rather then wanting to play the pc ports. i'm guessing the reason is that people love to have a proper arcade experience, without having to navigate to other options,  also most games won't have an option to activate arcade mode. (like insert coins and timers on selecting through menus)

Edited by darksabre9

Just now, darksabre9 said:

sim, mas as pessoas querem as versões arcade desses jogos em vez de querer jogar nas portas do PC. Acho que o motivo é que as pessoas gostam de ter uma experiência de arcada adequada sem navegar pelos menus.  

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

1 minute ago, tommiegunz said:

i forgot the old versions of teknoparrot link can someone post it please

Hidden Content

I have steam versions but not support without insert coin text. I can not be comfortable. Even if i dont throw tokens, its going to write insert coins text. It has to be original.

This day was exhausting. In my dreams, i see new Nesicaxlive2 dumps supported by insert coins like the kid in Bruce Willis's movie.

@spiderzsoft @DamnIsAbusiveLOL

Guess What i mean it

:fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta:

x2.jpg

:fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta::fiesta:

Edited by spiderzsoft

20 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

LT and RT isnt considered as analogical .. but as button
so you need to turn on fake analog pedals in jconfig

I have that already selected...

Even the resolution as well as controls etc It's like J-Config is not working but rather Ignored..

If I copy the files to the root directory instead it seems to work but crashes shortly there after..

17 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

Hidden Content

Guess What i mean it

Hidden Content

guess who cares?

@ mods: why is jconfig asslicking allowed in TEKNOPARROT topic?? why was this guy even unbanned in first place?

6 hours ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

guess who cares?

@ mods: why is jconfig asslicking allowed in TEKNOPARROT topic?? why was this guy even unbanned in first place?

Last i checked there is no normal, thread for Sega, titles, and there is no jconfig specific thread, so mr smart ass where do you presume him to post something he likes sega related 

No one care? 

Dono bout that statement either bud, one look At TP source code can tell you it has straight copy and paste jobs. so i dont see why you would or do defend an emulator like that.

So I for one welcome a 2nd emulator choice to play some games. 

I took the time personally to analyze, one of my favorite titles, on jconfig and on tp

and thats doa5

Tp hooks 53 subs, and has 11 memory patchs to the executable, , what its doing in those exact subs I dont really know, but the game suffers some inputlag form time to time and a few of those are inputbuffers, so its not emulating an io parse, its hooking buffers 

Compared to the Jconfig release, 

It hooks 3 main apis, Com4, Winsock, and DXhook

So jconfig in essence is emulating more of the system because its feeding it original data vs patching memory that you can easily find out by examining the games. In any disabbmler 

hace 14 horas, spiderzsoft dijo:

parche para Melty Blood

Hidden Content

thanks for your contribution spiderzsoft but it did not work in the configuration of the Jconfig-Idmacx_1.7updated for the game Melty_Blood_AA_CC_RingWide the game works great but the option of coins does not work only the free gamen mode any solution would be appreciated

9 hours ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

guess who cares?

this is Tekno Loader list Games :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, mrgame said:

thanks for your contribution spiderzsoft but it did not work in the configuration of the Jconfig-Idmacx_1.7updated for the game Melty_Blood_AA_CC_RingWide the game works great but the option of coins does not work only the free gamen mode any solution would be appreciated

do you know how to use patch? 1st run coin patch then Run Game... patch find exe from process and automatically freeplay off....  press 5 button for insert coin... :rolleyes:

otherwise....

you should wait for update Melty_Blood jconfig or Improvement Sram and Eeprom

Edited by spiderzsoft

Sega Race TV HELP!

I get this game working no problem with boost etc..... however I can't get it to run full screen even with Borderless Gaming!

Does anyone have a solution please. 

Thanks.

il y a 34 minutes, Griffo a dit :

Sega Race TV HELP!

I get this game working no problem with boost etc..... however I can't get it to run full screen even with Borderless Gaming!

Does anyone have a solution please. 

Thanks.

Try this 

Hidden Content

In few day i can make a launcher when launch Sega TV automatically in fullscreen

7 minutes ago, Trymado said:

Try this 

Hidden Content

In few day i can make a launcher when launch Sega TV automatically in fullscreen

Thanks for this - how do I apply it?

il y a une heure, Griffo a dit :

Thanks for this - how do I apply it?

For manual version click on script before the game and push F8 when game is launched

Edited by Trymado

10 minutes ago, Trymado said:

For manual version click on script before the game and push F8 when game is launched

Thanks - so unzip the file and double click it, then launch TP and Sega Race TV and when windowed press F8 and it will make it full screen?

10 hours ago, Clayone01 said:

Last i checked there is no normal, thread for Sega, titles, and there is no jconfig specific thread, so mr smart ass where do you presume him to post something he likes sega related 

No one care? 

Dono bout that statement either bud, one look At TP source code can tell you it has straight copy and paste jobs. so i dont see why you would or do defend an emulator like that.

So I for one welcome a 2nd emulator choice to play some games. 

I took the time personally to analyze, one of my favorite titles, on jconfig and on tp

and thats doa5

Tp hooks 53 subs, and has 11 memory patchs to the executable, , what its doing in those exact subs I dont really know, but the game suffers some inputlag form time to time and a few of those are inputbuffers, so its not emulating an io parse, its hooking buffers 

Compared to the Jconfig release, 

It hooks 3 main apis, Com4, Winsock, and DXhook

So jconfig in essence is emulating more of the system because its feeding it original data vs patching memory that you can easily find out by examining the games. In any disabbmler 

"what its doing in those exact subs I dont really know"

Exactly you don't know, TP patches nothing from DOA for example but hooks all necessery amLib stuff which jconfig does not emulate. Thus their method is only crap hack patching instead of real emulation.

Where is the evidence of input lag? You understand that anything software based is MUCH FASTER than using actual legacy serial port and external hardware device. (aka JVS)

There is like 60 apis that need to be hooked for that game to be emulated properly, lol at 3 main apis :D

Just because game runs it does not mean it is "properly done".

Reminds me of skidrow activemark loader "cracks" when they could not unpack it properly.

tl;dr you don't know what you are talking about.

Emulating amLib entirely will take skilled reverser around 1-2months using real RingEdge hardware but after nearly 2 years jconfig "engineers" could not even emulate it properly. 

Anyone having access to TP source can tell you it has no copy paste jobs, why are you reflecting jconfig issues on TP?

Why does WMMT5 save bug that i originally accidently left on our save code, is also present in jconfig? :D

Once these guys finally emulate amLib properly (another 2 years) our amLib emulator will be open source. Once it is open source, what lies you tell people then? Lying year after year, and supporting bootleg arcades. :D

Nice to see some competition tho, very refreshing. Need to work more on TP, it got quite boring with no one to battle against :D

Happy Halloween all other respectable users, we got some cool Lindbergh stuff coming today ;-)

Edited by ReaverTeknoGods

ive said it before and ill say it again..

use what ever works for you guys, weather it is gameloader or jconfig or tp, who care as long as the games work.. 

why we have fanboys of tp or jconfig is beyond me.. a certain person defending one loader over another, is childish.. 

grow up and stop the bum lick.. 

just use what works for you and leave it there.. 

ps: if you want to bitch and moan and ass lick, do it on discord

6 minutes ago, 바구미 said:

Hidden Content

Thankyou very much as always guys

Il y a 1 heure, Griffo a dit :

Thanks - so unzip the file and double click it, then launch TP and Sega Race TV and when windowed press F8 and it will make it full screen?

Yes

il y a 17 minutes, fire10 a dit :

Merci beaucoup comme toujours les gars

what game ?

il y a 30 minutes, punkdark2000 a dit :

Luigi's Mansion?

yes its this game i see the movie inside

im suprise this are only 1 go compressed

hace 13 minutos, soso92 dijo:

yes its this game i see the movie inside

im suprise this are only 1 go compressed

Which file?

EDIT: Saw them! thanks!! YYIIIIPPPAAAA

Edited by Gwyllion

59 minutes ago, myarcade said:

ive said it before and ill say it again..

use what ever works for you guys, weather it is gameloader or jconfig or tp, who care as long as the games work.. 

why we have fanboys of tp or jconfig is beyond me.. a certain person defending one loader over another, is childish.. 

grow up and stop the bum lick.. 

just use what works for you and leave it there.. 

ps: if you want to bitch and moan and ass lick, do it on discord

agreed, but certain person here tries to cause fights all the time so he gets more content for his arcade.

Luigi's Mansion Décharge d'arcade

1572536108-sans-titre-1.jpg

Hidden Content

Edited by soso92

19 minutes ago, ReaverTeknoGods said:

agreed, but certain person here tries to cause fights all the time so he gets more content for his arcade.

We are glad you're doing what you're doing. They wouldn't be mad if you're not doing something right. Thanks from Los Angeles, CA aka South Central!