spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.277/25) | Arcade PC

hace 16 minutos, anaio dijo:

Hello, everybody. Can you put the update 2 directly in the DOA5 or do you need to install the update 1 before? Greetings

I did  put over update 1.

1 hour ago, ercolino2004 said:

how can i start a game of transformers ?? insert credits and press start ??

Press 0 key and left mouse click or whatever you mapped it to - check control settings tab in TP.

Il 18/10/2019 Alle 05:13, mamefan2018 ha scritto:

for people having an issue with sega rally 3 and operation GHOST ... after applying the sega rally fix that made OG crash ..

what i did in "codec tweak tool " -- > preferred decoders --- i only set WMV3 to work with LAV video ... while WMV1 /WMV2 use Microsoft  

with only setting WMV3 to run with LAV .. sega rally 3 works fine and at the same time operation GHOST runs fine

Thank you. Solution confirmed as working.

Kudos 2 you.

I updated the first message on page 316 of TP / New re-uploads / Last edited 10/19/2019

:ddl: ***** Games added ***** :ddl:

King Of Fighters - Skystage.rar

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A [Taito Type X²].rar

Hidden Content

King of Fighters XII, The.rar

Hidden Content

Street Fighter IV.rar

Hidden Content

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition.rar

Hidden Content

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Version 2012).rar

Hidden Content

Power Instinct 5 - The Commemoration.rar

Hidden Content

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

Hidden Content

Edited by NoKey

The start button stoped working for me in TP 226 for some reason for HOTD4, any fix?

Thanks!

Edited by gasabbath

Yes, is HOTD4 starting for anyone?  I have tried all buttons and assigned, unassigned, windowed not windowed, free play, no free play.  I just can't get the game to start and I have the latest update.  Transformers runs perfect by the way.

Edited by neofreak
Add

Justo ahora, neofreak dijo:

Yes, is HOTD4 starting for anyone?  I have tried all buttons and assigned, unassigned, windowed not windowed, free play, no free play.  I just can't get the game to start and I have the latest update.

I worked for me, I restarted the computer. And just assign coin and starts buttons if you are going to use the mouse. For some reason the start button needs a long push in order to work. The coin patch works fine too.

Just now, gasabbath said:

I worked for me, I restarted the computer. And just assign coin and starts buttons if you are going to use the mouse. For some reason the start button needs a long push in order to work. The coin patch works fine too.

I'll give that a try, thank you.

Curious... in Transformers near the end is it possible to completely kill Megatron?  He always has some energy left.

17 minutes ago, neofreak said:

I'll give that a try, thank you.

Nope, just keeps saying press start no matter what button is assigned.

46 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

Awsome they discovered this.. shame 2Spicy etc has been hidden by the ParrotPatreon Wall for nearly a whole year??? Sigh...

Sad that this wall disheartens possible programmers coming up with a solution to the sound problems across the lindbergh board.

It was stated like over 9001 times already that when someone fixes the sound, they will come out of patreon. (and sound was opensourced ages ago, yet noone ever bothered to fix anything)

1 minute ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

It was stated like over 9001 times already that when someone fixes the sound, they will come out of patreon. (and sound was opensourced ages ago, yet noone ever bothered to fix anything)

Sad that this wall disheartens possible programmers coming up with a solution to the sound problems across the lindbergh board.

Did you not read this line or is English not your first language?? Because that's what I just said that shame that no one bothered because of reasons...

LovingDeads.png

Hopefully those kind clever ppl will eventually get EX to run :)

1 minute ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

no one has fixed because no one can, its not like were all experts on sega sound api's and were just not fixing it lol :P,

most people on here and discord only want to play the games.

7 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

sure, that 1 game stops every devs around the world to fix lindbergh sound (there are a lot of lindbergh games playable without patreon that also has sound issues, yet noone fixed those, why would anything change with non-patreon 2spicy?)

TL;DR:

nwZn1tI.jpg

1 hour ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

sure, that 1 game stops every devs around the world to fix lindbergh sound (there are a lot of lindbergh games playable without patreon that also has sound issues, yet noone fixed those, why would anything change with non-patreon 2spicy?)

TL;DR:

Hidden Content

fc178d7565d6ec3a8c8660d90e8e848743b6634c

Aren't we clever now...

Edited by Manson976

Can someone please test Fast And Furious Super bikes, on the latest version of Teknoparrot ( 226 ) and tell me if you're able to get the game to boot. I keep getting CRC check errors and the game will just sit there at a black screen trying to run the check or w/e. So i've literally gotten fnfsb2 to work on my laptop with no issues, but when i copy the game over to my main computer and boot i get crc, i've tried on the c drive, on the d drive with rawart without etc. iuno fucking weird that it works on one pc, but not on another with the same exact dump/setup

Edited by ssphaneuf

4 hours ago, neofreak said:

Yes, is HOTD4 starting for anyone?  I have tried all buttons and assigned, unassigned, windowed not windowed, free play, no free play.  I just can't get the game to start and I have the latest update.  Transformers runs perfect by the way.

yes since the last update HOTD4 is not starting for me  ... but after trying a lot of things what seemed to work every time was running a game like lets go jungle before it and making sure it starts correctly ... than when i start HOTD4 now it starts fine..

and i have to do this every time i start TP .

25 minutes ago, ssphaneuf said:

Can someone please test Fast And Furious Super bikes, on the latest version of Teknoparrot ( 226 ) and tell me if you're able to get the game to boot. I keep getting CRC check errors and the game will just sit there at a black screen trying to run the check or w/e

just tested it ... it seems to work fine for me .... i always have all the F&F games on drive c ... that seems to make the games more stable

Il y a 7 heures, NoKey a dit :

I updated the first message on page 316 of TP / New re-uploads / Last edited 10/19/2019

:ddl: ***** Games added ***** :ddl:

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A [Taito Type X²].rar

Hidden Content

Tanks for sharing I test this one the game will not run and start with Game Loader or Teknoparrot.

Do you have King of Fighters XIII Climax working with Teknoparrot ?

Le 14/10/2019 à 22:51, linglang a dit :

@Trymado

King of Fighters XIII Climax[TypeX2][Standalone].rar

Hidden Content

The game run and start on Teknoparrot for you ???

Me no windowed or fullscreen same black screen and nothing more

Edited by soso92

1 hour ago, ssphaneuf said:

Can someone please test Fast And Furious Super bikes, on the latest version of Teknoparrot ( 226 ) and tell me if you're able to get the game to boot. I keep getting CRC check errors and the game will just sit there at a black screen trying to run the check or w/e. So i've literally gotten fnfsb2 to work on my laptop with no issues, but when i copy the game over to my main computer and boot i get crc, i've tried on the c drive, on the d drive with rawart without etc. iuno fucking weird that it works on one pc, but not on another with the same exact dump/setup

I get that exact same thing! No one has been able to give me an answer for this problem.

hace 5 horas, neofreak dijo:

Nope, just keeps saying press start no matter what button is assigned.

This is my setup for hotd4. And in the control settings just assign: service, coin and start for p1 and p2. And remember do a long press on the start button

image.png.0e0370e11ca1df1aee6926dbd1d8bc21.png

Edited by gasabbath

46 minutes ago, soso92 said:

King of Fighters XIII Climax[TypeX2][Standalone].rar

No idea, this is just a link I shared from emuline, but it says in the title standalone, so I guess you can run the .exe directly ?

On my PC the KOF 2K2UM was not opening. I tried a little and finally the game was opened with GameLoader.

kof2k2um-crt-effect-nokey.png Untitled.png

I was able to open KOF XIII Climax without GameLoader. There are a few files on the net. I dont know if it opens on every PC. We have different systems. We have no choice but to try it out.

@soso92

8 minutes ago, NoKey said:

On my PC the KOF 2K2UM was not opening. I tried a little and finally the game was opened with GameLoader.

I was able to open KOF XIII Climax without GameLoader. There are a few files on the net. I dont know if it opens on every PC. We have different systems. We have no choice but to try it out.

@soso92

KOF 2K2UM, KOF98 UM both are working with and without RH loader... and working all many different systems i have tested my self in last year :gene:

as far as all taito type 123 + nesica games works all OS and any system :P

Edited by spiderzsoft
as far as i know

20 minutes ago, NoKey said:

No meu PC, o KOF 2K2UM não estava abrindo. Eu tentei um pouco e finalmente o jogo foi aberto com o GameLoader.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Consegui abrir o KOF XIII Climax sem o GameLoader. Existem alguns arquivos na rede. Não sei se ele abre em todos os PCs. Temos sistemas diferentes. Não temos escolha a não ser experimentar.

@ soso92

How to use CRTGeomMOD?

9 hours ago, Manson976 said:

Did you not read this line or is English not your first language?? Because that's what I just said that shame that no one bothered because of reasons...

Hidden Content

Hopefully those kind clever ppl will eventually get EX to run :)

it seems like he did get it to run in 2014 (i could be wrong)