Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.275/23) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, jkl said:

I accidentally discovered that at least on my PC Sega Rally 3 fix for 1903 (LAV filters) breaks Operation Ghost that gives an error at the early beginning of first mission.

Removing LAV filters fixes OG but clearly breaks again Sega Rally 3.

Anyone else have the same problem or is specific to my system?

Momentary solution for Operation Ghost, here I was able to play using the fix for the sega rally 3, as follows:
In og2.ini in the option "AutoShow_fixme" I left it as 1, I'm also using the executable mode compatibility for win7,
and open the game via game loader.
The error appears I click away and the game no longer closes, continued playing normally. It's not the ideal solution, but for now it worked.

 

Even with this solution the game crashes after 1 phase

Edited by punkdark2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sergio_prado said:

The only way i found to fix that bug was to disable xinput and mouse on teknoparrot settings. That way the game will be forced to run on dinput.

I am running the latest TP 226 version and whether mouse support is checked in TP UI settings, or i'm using xinput or dinput, I can't get any buttons to work in Transformers (i.e. coin/start buttons won't work for me now). It's weird. It was just working recently. Maybe my TF dump is having issues. I'm gonna try a fresh dump of TF and see if that fixes it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dgrace said:

I am running the latest TP 226 version and whether mouse support is checked in TP UI settings, or i'm using xinput or dinput, I can't get any buttons to work in Transformers (i.e. coin/start buttons won't work for me now). It's weird. It was just working recently. Maybe my TF dump is having issues. I'm gonna try a fresh dump of TF and see if that fixes it. 

Try button 9 or 0 for coins or start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i74790K CPU / MSI GeForce GTX1060 x6 gb + MSI GeFoce GT1030 (PhysX) / HyperX DDR3 16gb / Windows 10 v.1903

 

Hello,

(Sorry for my bad english),

Like mamefan2018 said you need the script with nomousy to play "Transformers" :

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

"extract the content of the rar in the teknoparrot root folder ... and right click properties of transformers.exe and set it to run as administrator"

 

It's OK for me too, now i can play "Transformers Human Alliance" perfectly with Teknoparrot v1.0.0.226 :heart-pixel: I'm waiting for a 1080p patch !!!

 

transformers.png

Edited by tryphoxxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, leonardombn said:

press 1 for start

 

You need to make sure you set up these buttons in the Settings tab first and click on SAVE before exiting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for people having an issue with sega rally 3 and operation GHOST ... after applying the sega rally fix that made OG crash ..

what i did in "codec tweak tool " -- > preferred decoders --- i only set WMV3 to work with LAV video ... while WMV1 /WMV2 use Microsoft  

with only setting WMV3 to run with LAV .. sega rally 3 works fine and at the same time operation GHOST runs fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

for people having an issue with sega rally 3 and operation GHOST ... after applying the sega rally fix that made OG crash ..

what i did in "codec tweak tool " -- > preferred decoders --- i only set WMV3 to work with LAV video ... while WMV1 /WMV2 use Microsoft  

with only setting WMV3 to run with LAV .. sega rally 3 works fine and at the same time operation GHOST runs fine

yeah Nah, i have no problems here since i used the sega rally fix  which is just installing the LAV video thing i did 3 weeks ago. SO IS THAT HIS PROBLEM? or has he something else thats not working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trouby said:

yeah Nah, i have no problems here since i used the sega rally fix  which is just installing the LAV video thing i did 3 weeks ago. SO IS THAT HIS PROBLEM? or has he something else thats not working?

yes its the Lav video fix ... apparently it breaks operation GHOST ... in TP it crashes at the beginning of mission 1 and using jconfig it crashes at mission 2 ..

so if u don't have any problems with operation GHOST than of course u don't need to do anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have put the nomousy files in the teknoparrot folder, marked  running as administrator but the cursor never disappears in Transformers game. What will it be? I have windows 10 1803.

Edited by poketmon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minuti fa, poketmon ha scritto:

I have put the nomousy files in the teknoparrot folder, marked  running as administrator but the cursor never disappears in Transformers game. What will it be? I have windows 10 1803.

 

Which frontend do you use?

 

I had the same problem with Transformers and maximus arcade, then I solved by selecting "mouse blank" in the frontend options.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 3 minutos, SuperMagoAlex dijo:

 

Which frontend do you use?

 

I had the same problem with Transformers and maximus arcade, then I solved by selecting "mouse blank" in the frontend options.

 

I use the hyperspin and checking hide cursor in rocketlauncher and it doesn't work directly from transformers.exe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 29 minutes, poketmon a dit :

I use the hyperspin and checking hide cursor in rocketlauncher and it doesn't work directly from transformers.exe.

Launch this exe befor game

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

This script detect the game and hide/restore automatically mouse

Edited by Trymado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess What i mean it B)
kodrive.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

Guess What i mean it B)

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Stanalone loader not emulated through Teknoparrot.Since  Reaver's name isnt mentioned on the KeyChip id.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A racing game ?

@spiderzsoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why are you begging ? when the game should be released to PATREONS already 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New-Bitmap-Image-2.jpg

1.png?token-time=1572566400&token-hash=F
appreciated works :bravo:

Edited by spiderzsoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2019 at 6:34 PM, naderkadd1981 said:

Try button 9 or 0 for coins or start.

I need to press sometimes to put credit, sometimes I had to press 9, others press 0 KKKKKKKKKK, but it works, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, llll55 said:

doest the new resolution fix also fixed house of the dead 4 graphics 

glitches?

Not yet fixed :ennuyeux:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, llll55 said:

doest the new resolution fix also fixed house of the dead 4 graphics 

glitches?

what new resolution? its still only 720p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i cant start HOTD4 , what controls do i setup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

never mind i helped myself as per usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

Guess What i mean it B)

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

It's K.O drive so is this running at higher res? maybe through JConfig?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did no try HOTD for a while, but I noticed that the mouse pointer has an offset compared to the aim, This problem had been solved on previous version of TP but it seems it has come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

I did no try HOTD for a while, but I noticed that the mouse pointer has an offset compared to the aim, This problem had been solved on previous version of TP but it seems it has come back.

 

You need to hide the aim with no-mousy. Also, open the game with mouse as gun ticked then exit and re-open and it should work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH HOTD4 its certainly playing better(or is that just me?)  and perhaps the only difference in this so called graphic resolution is that the picture looks 4:3(or just looks better in shape)  or whatever. but  the resolution hasn't changed, so what am i missing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trouby said:

SO WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH HOTD4 its certainly playing better(or is that just me?)  and perhaps the only difference in this so called graphic resolution is that the picture looks 4:3(or just looks better in shape)  or whatever. but  the resolution hasn't changed, so what am i missing? 

 

its not 4:3, game runs at 1280x768 just like before, but now the internal res is 1280x768 too (before that was 800x480), game overall looks way more sharper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

 

its not 4:3, game runs at 1280x768 just like before, but now the internal res is 1280x768 too (before that was 800x480), game overall looks way more sharper

Agreed. Looks great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

 

its not 4:3, game runs at 1280x768 just like before, but now the internal res is 1280x768 too (before that was 800x480), game overall looks way more sharper

hmm ookk so what file are u using then? i use the  'hod4Ms_HD.elf'  is that right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×