spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.269/23) | Arcade PC

I don't think it is and I fully support them. Where the hell else can you play Dirty Drivin, SW battle Pod, H2Overdrive, Luigis Mansion Arcade, Transformers, etc. other than arcades or places like Dave and Busters?? It's only 5 bucks a month and You would easily spend more than that in 1 trip playing these games elsewhere. So yeah...I have no problem at all with 5 measly dollars a month to support them.

34 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

I don't think it is and I fully support them. Where the hell else can you play Dirty Drivin, SW battle Pod, H2Overdrive, Luigis Mansion Arcade, Transformers, etc. other than arcades or places like Dave and Busters?? It's only 5 bucks a month and You would easily spend more than that in 1 trip playing these games elsewhere. So yeah...I have no problem at all with 5 measly dollars a month to support them.

Couldnt agree more mate, 5 dollars would get you 5 turns in the arcade

2 hours ago, eproxy said:

Goes to arcade for a genuine experience unlike what we see here

I agree with that statement also. You can never replicate the feeling and controls for some of these new bigger arcade games at home BUT more than likely these games will never see a proper home release on any console or PC so I'm extremely grateful for the chance to play these on my arcade cabinet at home.

U have to be online all the time to use TP (The Paywall) Patreon (Why do I want my cab to be online!!! I dont.) TP don't even release games but like once a year now too! It's not about the 5 measly dollars. Funny too, How I just got banned from teknogods after this comment Oh well Jconfig kicks the lhamas ass! Your 5 dollars a month goes for his STUPID ass Diamond on his front buck teeth! Oh did not see you there! LMFAO

Edited by djd

1 hour ago, diegoginard said:

Could someone pass me the game logo Senko No Ronde Duo v2.35

SenkoNoRondeDuo.png

SenkoNoRondeDuoNesica.png

When using the HD patch for Sega Racing Classic, the words on the screen are way off. Is there a fix for this?

IMG_0692.jpg

Edited by tonyt76

6 ore fa, Hot buttered poodle ha scritto:

I agree with that statement also. You can never replicate the feeling and controls for some of these new bigger arcade games at home BUT more than likely these games will never see a proper home release on any console or PC so I'm extremely grateful for the chance to play these on my arcade cabinet at home.

I disagree, I made a 4 player arcade cabinet with a 49 inch screen. If anything the arcades are better 😂. 

12 hours ago, djd said:

TP don't even release games but like once a year now too!

Might want to check your facts there as TP came out with support for like 15-20 games last year - more than any other loader, most are non-Patreon and some were that way out of the gate, like the RawThrills ones. My god, they support literally 80 games now and like 5 are Patreon. So 95% is free and you don't need to pay a cent or need to be online or anything. Jesus, every week, we have to have this same stupid argument with one side that has no facts or logic and is all furious for some reason...and the other side that has to correct that. Such a waste of time....

Speaking of, here's another one that's about to drop:

2020-01-19 00_31_29-#openparrot-dev.png

Edited by LEGEND80

Mise à jour du loader en 269

TeknoParrotUi
Add Lost Land stuff
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:teknogods/TeknoParrotUI

il y a 25 minutes, soso92 a dit :

Mise à jour du loader en 269

TeknoParrotUi
Add Lost Land stuff
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:teknogods/TeknoParrotUI

Oui mais Ghost Squad n'est pas disponible contrairement à ce qui est annoncé comme ci-dessous:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

il y a 22 minutes, Safur a dit :

Oui mais Ghost Squad n'est pas disponible contrairement à ce qui est annoncé comme ci-dessous:

Hidden Content

Oui il n'est même pas possible de l'ajouter comme nouveau jeu

il y a une heure, soso92 a dit :

OK j'avais mal lu... il sera ajouté dès que le JVS sera possible.

Franchement je vois pas l'intérêt de mettre cette info surtout que le début de la phrase prête à confusion. Il aurait pu mettre "will be playable" plutôt que "is now playable".

Il y a 1 heure, soso92 a dit :

Techniquement si, si tu met en off le mode developper dans le xml

Je l'ai fait pour monkey ball mais pour ce jeu la gauche et droite fonctionne pas

7 hours ago, LEGEND80 said:

Might want to check your facts there as TP came out with support for like 15-20 games last year - more than any other loader, most are non-Patreon and some were that way out of the gate, like the RawThrills ones. My god, they support literally 80 games now and like 5 are Patreon. So 95% is free and you don't need to pay a cent or need to be online or anything. Jesus, every week, we have to have this same stupid argument with one side that has no facts or logic and is all furious for some reason...and the other side that has to correct that. Such a waste of time....

Any idea when??

Can someone please share a working link for Sega Racing Classic? I'm not able to dl from the 1st page on any of the links. The torrent link doesn't work, same goes for the other links. A direct download link would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!

Regarding Patreon users , there are around 450, total 2200USD monthly...if somebody thinks TP people are making lot of money, are really stupid. TP people are helping US to enjoy with many arcade games where would be impossible yo play at home.

Last one, anybody knows how many bucks a simple arcade worth It?? 20k? 30k?...once per year TP people could buy one to dump...

I Hope when anybody ask It has some doubts make or non make Patreon...think about.

Alea jacta est.

@arcade_power try this:

Hidden Content

Edited by Gwyllion

23 minutes ago, Gwyllion said:

Changes in TeknoParrot 1.0.0.269/23 Auto Update Release:
- Fix game list focus
- Make analog stick use correct values when xinput for SWBP Throttle
- Fix for h2overdrive jump etc
- Also Tekken 7 Vanilla loading from TeknoParrotUi was fixed, sorry about that!
- AutoAccelOff has been added to Dirty Drivin'.
- Update Dirty Drivin GameProfileReviison
- Added a bunch more nesica games with help from RuFo_ThE_oNe
- Border Break and Caladrius AC no longer require Patreon.
- [PATREON] Border Break Scramble is now supported including card saving. Press F3 to lock mouse on screen and F4 to insert card. You may use CustomBotMap to change the default 5 map to other ones. 0 1 2 3 do not work at least, but 6, 7 etc. does.
- [PATREON] Ghost Squad Evo is now playable as soon as we have JVS profile in TeknoParrotUI.
- House of the Dead 4 Internal Resolution fix re-applied properly.
- Border Break Scramble playable PATREON ONLY
- Caladrius AC playable
- Dirty Drivin changed to OpenParrot
- SnoCross changed to OpenParrot
- Tekken 7 addional modules
- H2Overdrive added and playable
- Tekken 7 addional modules ???????

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All Star Carnival song and character unlocker.

Includes fixes etc. But now has all songs and characters unlocked. 

Hidden Content

Place in:

\game_Data\Managed

And overwrite. 

Edited by HeroPrinny

1 hour ago, HeroPrinny said:

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All Star Carnival song and character unlocker.

Includes fixes etc. But now has all songs and characters unlocked. 

Hidden Content

Location to place file ?

22 hours ago, LEGEND80 said:

I think your the one who should check your facts, 

1 the only "loader" is game loader, 

Jconfig, and TP and spicetools are emulators  they emulate io and thus make games run

In the last Year alone,

Spicetools has fixed ~10 games you can easily see this in there dev notes

And in total this emulator emulates the io of nearly every konmai made music arcade game + some none music games like quiz acadmay id esitmate the number of games it runs to be ~40-50

Jconfig, has fixed now a majority of the sega ttiles as our amlib support gets better, we have also emulated io for other systems yet to be released, but shown off running various titles, 

Also, The funny thing is if you noticed jconfigs idmac, hasnt had to be updated it supports games out of the box, because the emulation side of things on the fast io board is prefect

So your FF music game, Darius burst 1.05 1.16 all of these work out of the box and soon our amlib will be like this aswell where every game is just work

We have also fixed and released non-vmprotected exes of various games since a certain emu dev is super insecure bout that patreon money .

Then we get to game totals, lets see jconfigs idmac, loads 53 Nesica games,  (+tech all the alternative versions of these games ) All idmac games, SOR, Darius brust 1.05 1.16, 

All the deluxe light gun games Gaia attack, Hm1, Hm2,  Ev action death parade,  All the taito racing games,  BG4 tuned, BG4 , Wackey races, Chase hq, Random games, like death smiles 2, 

then you get all of the original Typex games theres ~30 of those, 11 for the typex and 19 or so for the x2, everything form Raiden 3 to SSED  So if we are counting thast already well over 100 games supported

This isnt even counting any of the recent ring games, Raw thrills games, or the sega europeon r games that we have also fixed, or even silly games such as gti sports fesita, or the ford racing game , or the wmnt games 

or any other namco es3 game

and this is before you take into account other goodies, alongside the emulation like R2 unlocker, and nesica unlocker, that remove nag messages, and unlock all network content. 

So facts are other emulators exist, that are free, and support just as many games

Edited by Claymanblack

On 1/19/2020 at 7:34 AM, tonyt76 said:

When using the HD patch for Sega Racing Classic, the words on the screen are way off. Is there a fix for this?

IMG_0692.jpg

The text and the HUD elements all are off when using a patch above native resolution of the game.