spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.255/20) | Arcade PC

1 hour ago, spindizzi said:

'lut,

j'ai rajouté under defeat hd+ (<- il m'a fait chier celui-ci, pour parler poliment) et arcade love pour jouer avec de la petite monnaie sonnante et trébuchante

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

lisez le readme pour l'update

#mode game loader allrh on :ptdr:

et si ca ne fonctionne pas chez vous, laissez tomber, chez moi ca marche et je n'y retouche plus

#mode game loader allrh off

J'ai fait quelques tests, quand avec under defeat ne semble pas fonctionner, je viens juste d'entrer et de sortir du mode test et comme par magie, l'option Insérer des pièces apparaît, c'est une solution de contournement mais cela fonctionne à 100%, merci encore pour l'excellent travail!

PS.

je l'ai testé avec TP et RH

coin patch working awesome :very-good:
thanks to spindizzi

2 hours ago, Calderon said:

I can confirm that outrun 2 sp,ford racing run on latest windows 10 update,also for people that have 4k setups and have problem with outrun 2 not showing full screen correct,limit your scaling factor of dpi in windows display settings.After the high res patch and and the scaling fix all worked like a charm.Developers of emu do what big companies not doing after grab our money.I know the difference between arcades boards,hence my avatar,the monster chip of lockheed martin back then :)

yes i made a tutorial for noobs , sorta the noob leading the noobs  lol

Hidden Content

Grid Arcade Dump

Hidden Content

1 hour ago, Calderon said:

Vanilla version of vf5 the first one

i do that and its never run for me. like thew others asay. il be doing a comparison video soon. showing that teknoparrot isnt the be all and end all . as pc has some better conversions vf5, vt4, vt3 etc..  hotd4

ABC on teknoparrot still crashes also , but is better on rpsc3 emu anyway as it can go 4k . 

also a yuzu video as mario Odyssey has come along way. 

2 minutes ago, NoKey said:

Grid Arcade Dump

Hidden Content

jezuz christ got me going 4 a sec nokey,  patreon only though. great for some   hehe

I never pay any cost Reaver for Patreon but i uploading some games in anytime.

Il y a 12 heures, eathearty1 a dit :

Shining Force Cross Elysion now working with 1.85 huge huge thanks

There is still a black texture issue in the Shining Force Cross Elysion like Raid.
How did you fix that ? It seems like shader.farc is needed to patch once again.

Will we ever have Storm Racer G :ennuyeux:

So much hope in every new TP release but sad not to see the game added.

10 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

There is no separate patreon version anymore. It's all part of main build

Well you can't have patreon on or something. Works fine here

Do you have the game installed in C:\Sega ?

I saw the instructions if you don't have the game in C:\Sega point the path in Debug\Config.xml

What version of virtua fighter 5 i must download to play on teknoparrot.i have version c along with the original version of vf5 neither one played

39 minutes ago, Andrev said:

Will we ever have Storm Racer G :ennuyeux:

So much hope in every new TP release but sad not to see the game added.

Think we all have been waiting for this one we should all chip in a beer and shout out Storm Racer lol

If you watch at the beginning you can see the mouse cursor lol

Edited by Manson976

Outrun 2 ne se lance pas et Virtua Fighter 5 ne se met pas en plein écran. Il reste en mode fenêtre. Plus ça va et plus c'est de la merde son loader.

Y'a des choses qui ne changent pas!

Edited by Safur

35 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

Think we all have been waiting for this one we should all chip in a beer and shout out Storm Racer lol

I personally would rather be happy to see some serious fighting game or shmup instead of another racing... there's still some kick ass stuff like

fighting climax, caladrius, doa5, under night, etc.. the list it's huge... just wondering when we're gonna see some of these...

3 hours ago, trouby said:

yes i made a tutorial for noobs, noob leading the noobs lol

Hidden Content

Strangely enough on lower than 4K resolution monitors, difficult to read the text in Window$ explorer.

On 1/1/2019 at 5:11 PM, melodical said:

Yeah i get the same issue on 1.81 and 1.82 (as VF5 is now non patreon, apparently!)

Command windows says:

BudgieLoader - loading G:\HYPERSPIN FILES\ARCADE New games Aug2018\GAMES\VF5\vf5\disk0\vf5
\src\clientdll\steamclient.cpp (1103) : Assertion Failed: Unsupported pchVersion for GetIClientController(), shouldn't happen since we don't version client interfaces!
\src\clientdll\steamclient.cpp (1103) : Assertion Failed: Unsupported pchVersion for GetIClientController(), shouldn't happen since we don't version client interfaces!
Ack SYNC Code Error
Ack SYNC Code Error
AM_SYSDATA_BACKUP broken.(-14)

Then it shuts down.

Happy new year all!

Did someone found a solution for this? I got the exact same issue and can't get Virtua Fighter 5 to run...

Just now, mickael28 said:

Did someone found a solution for this? I got the exact same issue and can't get Virtua Fighter 5 to run...

Ack SYNC Code Error
Ack SYNC Code Error

I got the same error. Any solution please???

31 minutes ago, GodElite said:

Ack SYNC Error
Ack Code SYNC Error Code
AM_SYSDATA_BACKUP broken. (- 14)

I got the same error. Any solution please ???

you guys running latest version and have shader fix?

Edited by EmuAl

36 minutes ago, GodElite said:

Ack SYNC Code Error
Ack SYNC Code Error

I got the same error. Any solution please???

Same here i tried both version 1.84 and 1.85 same message on both,what version of vf5 you have.I have the original version and version c

8 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

you guys running latest version and have shader fix?

No shader fix just both versions of tekno as they come from developer.

11 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

Hidden Content

I have a nvidia card and have the same error as the others,weird

13 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

i get same errors then game loads fine, the errors mean nothing 

when the screen goes white the game crashes 

not sure it works with nvidia, think it might be problems with that

- [LINDBERGH] Virtua Fighter 5 Ver. B Export is now playable.

NOTE: Copy rom from disk1 to disk0.

NOTE: Copy file: gameid from /tmp/segaboot/ to disk0.

NOTE: Test menu is not tested and don't know if it saves or not.

NOTE: Game only works properly with AMD graphics card, NVIDIA fix will be coming soon! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NOTE: If you want to play in VGA, use VgaMode. Game boots 1280x768 by default.

NOTE: Game runs only windowed for now.

2 hours ago, dex77 said:

I personally would rather be happy to see some serious fighting game or shmup instead of another racing... there's still some kick ass stuff like

fighting climax, caladrius, doa5, under night, etc.. the list it's huge... just wondering when we're gonna see some of these...

Which you can already play these fighting games via steam or rpcs3, storm racer g is an arcade only exclusive and preservation and playing out of platform games is the goal :)

18 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

not sure it works with nvidia, think it might be problems with that

- [LINDBERGH] Virtua Fighter 5 Ver. B Export is now playable.

NOTE: Copy rom from disk1 to disk0.

NOTE: Copy file: gameid from /tmp/segaboot/ to disk0.

NOTE: Test menu is not tested and don't know if it saves or not.

NOTE: Game only works properly with AMD graphics card, NVIDIA fix will be coming soon! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NOTE: If you want to play in VGA, use VgaMode. Game boots 1280x768 by default.

NOTE: Game runs only windowed for now.

You are the man,the game  load as it should,i have done what you mention,the only problem is the black screen bug,its a minor problem from me,cause the game loaded the graphics appeared correct and 60fps.So we wait now.Thank you

Edited by Calderon

3 saat önce, Manson976 said:

If you watch at the beginning you can see the mouse cursor lol

I see this game on the arcade saloon, but I didnt play. Waiting for playable dump. :D

57 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

Which you can already play these fighting games via steam or rpcs3, storm racer g is an arcade only exclusive and preservation and playing out of platform games is the goal :)

I know what you mean Manson, and actually i got already those for different platforms, basically each version released PC,PS3,PS4... but it's that silly insert coin thing that makes me nuts, more a form of fetishism than a need of preservation, i used to collect japanese jamma pcbs for so long that i found myself living in a little arcade museum, in the end i had no room for anything else around me... ha... that silly insert coin thing... lol                                        PS. not saying that your statement isn't right but i highly doubt that 3/4 of the people around here are concerned with the subject of preservation...

1 hour ago, NoKey said:

I see this game on the arcade saloon, but I didnt play. Waiting for playable dump. :D

I played this game in China and it is super disappointing. The blurry videos help make it look way better than it looks in reality. In arcade even the deluxe new version just look like a HD PS2 game, the lighting is very flat and old-school. I recommend Rise on PC instead.

Does anyone know the exact reason why some TeknoParrot games no longer work if you're running Windows 10 Build 1809 October update?

Has anyone managed to determine what files changed in the OS that's now causing specific games to no longer load?

Edited by POOTERMAN

42 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

I played this game in China and it is super disappointing. The blurry videos help make it look way better than it looks in reality. In arcade even the deluxe new version just look like a HD PS2 game, the lighting is very flat and old-school. I recommend Rise on PC instead.

Perhaps just me but Rise feels slow and not justify as an arcade racer with its futuristic vehicles. Storm racer G preserves the adrenaline rush in its speed,  music, tracks, cars and gameplay, hope to have it on TP soon. Just me perhaps :)

Edited by Andrev

51 dakika önce, ducon2016 said:

250px-Split_Second_Velocity_EU_Cover.jpg

Like Split/Second. This game awesome. I played on X360 and i finished.