spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.254/20) | Arcade PC

I have a problem with GRID

on my tv 1080 all ok

but on my tv 4k the game dont start

can you help me?TNX

Edited by Famailman

Does anyone have problems with Initial D 8? It crashes when it's going to load a race. Can navigate through menus no problem.

Also it doesn't seem to support 4k (?) all I get with 4k is the game splitting the screen in two. For reference I have 6 and 7 (same board) working at 4k no problem, though one thing I noticed is that 6 and 7 have fixed exes for different resolutions available while 8 does not and supposedly all you need to do is editing the ini.

Edited by Atolm

hace 6 horas, trouby dijo:

So this is the verdict.  the verdict is good . however i did catch a garbled sound at the end of the first run, then  stopped, 2nd run  no garbled noise, so its still fine and looks great in 4k. if you watch till the end you will see the difference in non garbled sound.    this game is a great game, so simple so 'arcade' this is why i love arcade games over the current 'simulation' games, for me the graphics are not better in my eyes. the likes of forza , project cars 2 do not hold a candle to Daytona2 ,sega rally 2,scud racer, this game and on and on and on 'surreal' beats 'real' any day in my opinion. i have those modern games  but hardly touch them, they are BORING Compared TO the games we play from this site and many other sites we know.

I very much agree with you, I love arcade games that's why I only have arcade machines at home :ptdr:, apart from nostalgia, there is a lot of fun. The current games are tiresome, great graphics, many options but little fun in a short time.

Slight off topic question, I had asked on TP discord about Vampire savior and it not working for me. anyone else getting this error. I had the game working some time ago when it was 1st introduced to Teknoparrot. any insight would be nice.

sadface.png

5 saat önce, fire10 said:

Does anyone have a working puyopuyo quest that they could zip up and share please, I just cant get the damn thing to work lmao

Check page 316.. Also: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

LOL thanks Nokey i thought you had uploaded it but i got back to about page 318 a gave up. Thanks for the direct link much appreciated buddy

vor einer Stunde schrieb ssphaneuf:

Slight off topic question, I had asked on TP discord about Vampire savior and it not working for me. anyone else getting this error. I had the game working some time ago when it was 1st introduced to Teknoparrot. any insight would be nice.

sadface.png

For me to these four games stopped working with the above error after version 1.68: Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future, Street Fighter Zero 3 and Vamire Savoir.

With TeknoParrot 1.68 these games are still working under windows 10 for me.

I have a couple more games not working atm with TeknoParrot:

Ikaruga, King of Fighters XIII Climax, BlazBlue CalamityTrigger (/O Error)

Raiden IV (Nesica), Battle Fantasia, Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo, Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena, Senko no Ronde DUO v2.35 (not booting)

Maybe someone can help.

Edited by camelot

45 minutes ago, camelot said:

For me to these four games stopped working with the above error after version 1.68: Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future, Street Fighter Zero 3 and Vamire Savoir.

With TeknoParrot 1.68 these games are still working under windows 10 for me.

I have a couple more games not working atm with TeknoParrot:

Ikaruga, King of Fighters XIII Climax, BlazBlue CalamityTrigger (/O Error)

Raiden IV (Nesica), Battle Fantasia, Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo, Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena, Senko no Ronde DUO v2.35 (not booting)

Maybe someone can help.

Actually just figured out that for what ever reason some games don't like to be on any drive except the C:\ Drive. I'm not sure if you're using a differnt dirve than just the c, but try putting them on the c:\ drive and re-launching them i just got Vampire working

Bonjour tout le monde et merci pour ce topic bien riche :)

Par contre, quelqu'un aurait un VRAI lien pour Project Diva ? Impossible de le DL à partir ipfs.io :( Merci d'avance.

Il y a 11 heures, mamefan2018 a dit :

well i tried random routes ... one of them was c but i crashed one time so i only made it to 90% of the last part ...but up till that point i didn't see any problems at all i got a gtx 970.

hi,

the missing texture was only on the final road "C" . before that point there was no problem!

Edited by ginzu

C'est quoi cette nouvelle version à la con?

Le hack des textures noires a disparu pour OutRun 2!! Une raison? Encore une version bancale quoi!

A quand une version 100% fonctionnelle?

Il y a 6 heures, fire10 a dit :

I have found that in outrun 2 mode the checkpoint noise only happens at the beginning after that the sound that happens when you cross a checkpoint line doesnt happen again. Also there is a slight audio cracking maybe due in some way to the music level being loud. With the RH shadow patch the shadows are great thanks for that I did not realize. Im using a 1080p monitor. Its really close to being perfect great work from the devs. Also if you win the game the crowd cheering at the end doesn't stop and continues in the background if you continue to play the game again. I checked all the way through including the last stage on the c route and did not see any other graphical errors or glitches at all

Ok thanks for your report  about road C.   it's maybe because of the jennifer_patched i use  from the begining .....?

the one i use is the shadow fix from the early begining. do i have to take an other one?  if i understand correctly, there  are several jennifer executable now ? 

what  combo do i use with the shader fix from discord to play the game in the better condition?

il y a 11 minutes, Safur a dit :

C'est quoi cette nouvelle version à la con?

Le hack des textures noires a disparu pour OutRun 2!! Une raison? Encore une version bancale quoi!

A quand une version 100% fonctionnelle?

Salut Safur!

non, au contraire, ça résout les problèmes de textures noir justement. 

de ce coté là pas de soucis, c'est une vrai belle amélioration. crois moi.

par contre, j'ai personnellement rencontré des textures manquantes sur la derniere route "C".  je vais refaire un test et si ça recommence, je prend une capture d’écran.

Je sais pas si c'est nécessaire si tu possède une AMD. c'est pour nvidia je crois.

49 dakika önce, PsyKos said:

Bonjour tout le monde et merci pour ce topic bien riche :)

Par contre, quelqu'un aurait un VRAI lien pour Project Diva ? Impossible de le DL à partir ipfs.io :( Merci d'avance.

U must use JDownloader.

Project Diva Arcade Dump

mega://enc2?cR54KCqxQG4lfmH43qfDgnoG7BNK9D5-6Kik2-mlM2wKXKf4nxND-tIFbJiNE5yiDlsoThVAaDob104CIVG8_Q

il y a 20 minutes, NoKey a dit :

U must use JDownloader.

Project Diva Arcade Dump

mega://enc2?cR54KCqxQG4lfmH43qfDgnoG7BNK9D5-6Kik2-mlM2wKXKf4nxND-tIFbJiNE5yiDlsoThVAaDob104CIVG8_Q

Thank you :)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ssphaneuf:

Actually just figured out that for what ever reason some games don't like to be on any drive except the C:\ Drive. I'm not sure if you're using a differnt dirve than just the c, but try putting them on the c:\ drive and re-launching them i just got Vampire working

Thanks, this works for the games with the shader problems.

I cant play project dive, it boots but all the buttons make the list go up or down and then it boots back to start sega screen

Edited by SOYABEAN

Just now, SOYABEAN said:

Yes when testing 1.86 I noticed the street fighter games worked when on c drive but not on D drive for some reason they cant find a file when not on C drive

2 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

I cant play project diva, it boots but all the buttons make the list go up or down and then it boots back to start sega screen

A little video to illustrate  what i told before about the missing textures in Or2spdx

il y a 5 minutes, startaci a dit :

hi 

Someone knows where to get  Dream Riders  without magnet and torrent ?

Thanks in advance

Hidden Content

il y a 1 minute, POOTERMAN a dit :

TeknoParrot v1.89 out now! :)

TeknoParrot 1.89 Released!

Changes in TeknoParrot 1.89 Release:

- Added missing icons, thanks to POOTERMAN. URL:

Hidden Content

17 minutes ago, beatlep said:

To play Let's go Jungle with mouse you must type TeknoBudgie in the HookedWindows list.

Could you explain a bit more in detail what you describe in your sentence ?

I do not understand it at the moment, what has to be done where / file.

2 hours ago, ginzu said:

hi,

the missing texture was only on the final road "C" . before that point there was no problem!

i mean i was almost at the end of the last part of route c ... 90% of it and i didn't see any problems ..

and as @fire10 confirmed yea there is almost no graphical glitches ....

and all i used is the new shader fix plus the patched 1080p file with shadow fix

hace 5 minutos, linglang dijo:

Could you explain a bit more in detail what you describe in your sentence ?

I do not understand it at the moment, what has to be done where / file.

Put this file in the teknoparrot folder

Hidden Content

22 minutes ago, soso92 said:
TeknoParrot 1.89 Released!

Changes in TeknoParrot 1.89 Release:

- Added missing icons, thanks to POOTERMAN. URL:

Hidden Content

AWESOME !!!

All the games have game icons by Pooterman.

At least his hard work (painfull hands) was not in vain.

I would like to thank him publicly for making all these AWESOME game icons.

OTHERWISE WE WOULD ONLY HAVE A TEXT INTERFACE !

Pooterman, hereby .....

I Thank you very much for your hard work, making all these game icons for all of us.

:bravo:BRAVO !!

standing-ovation.gif

And thanks to the TeknoParrot team, to "at last" implement them in TeknoParrot 1.89.

:very-good:

Edited by linglang