Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.254/20) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

Il y a 6 heures, Atolm a dit :

 

Yeah, I downloaded it and I think it does. No graphical errors, no missing car in stage transitions, and shadow under the car. This is the fix.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Awesome Thanks @Atolm for sharing.

 

I can confirm it works fine on a NVIDIA card, no more disappearing car.

:very-good:

 

And a BIG thanks to all the people involved in TeknoParrot and other loaders, whom supply us end users, with tools / patches for fine pieces of entertainment !  

 

Happy Happy, Joy Joy !!

 

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a slight shadow under the car yes , but  the brightness of the sun is the worst in years.  i fixed by changing it to 100  and now the game is perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@trouby

What parameters in what file did you change to edit the brightness in Outrun 2 SP DX ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 4 heures, trouby a dit :

yes all i use for outrun2 is the OR2SPDLXResolutionPatcher thing and into 4k it goes (for me)  the brightness you see is the actual arcade brightness , thats how it was.  i tried the brightness limiter thing and it makes your car disappear round corners. actually that brightness thing doesnt bother me much.

use the shader files supplied by Atolm  its the fix that reaver stated in the log of the latest teknoparrot i'll attach it to my post ... and now there is no hack for black textures in the latest tp version

just replace the in the correct folder ...

than use the 1080p res jennifer file from this mediafire link 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and this way u should get the game running in 1080p with no black textures ...correct shadows and the car doesn't disappear before checkpoints.

regarding the brightness i can't really tell if its like that in the original arcade i havn't played it ... but i saw some vids on youtube it felt that its not that bright so i'm not sure.

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by 7zxkv
présent sur le post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, linglang said:

@trouby

What parameters in what file did you change to edit the brightness in Outrun 2 SP DX ?

in the game settings u will find hack -sunheightvalue  ... i played around with it i always feel its a little bit bright but its really a minor problem everything else is working perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im gonna upload what i do ok.  i cant make sense a lot of what u just said , but i can show u what i do ok  EVERYONES SETUP IS DIFFERENT especially mine i have a unique monitor hdr . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mamefan2018 said:

in the game settings u will find hack -sunheightvalue  ... i played around with it i always feel its a little bit bright but its really a minor problem everything else is working perfectly.

correct. yes.  i personally have changed it to 110 i like it closer to real sun but not over kill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but ....

game settings ?

how to ?

 

Edit:

Thanks @mamefan2018 for the info.

Ignorance is bliss .....

It's almost 4:20 here.....time to shut down, the computer and me 

Goodnight (according to your timezone) for everybody....

 

Thanks to everybody on this forum, helping out !

 

Edited by linglang
added info, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, linglang said:

Sorry but ....

game settings ?

how to ?

 

in teknoparrot when u select a game ... than game settings the  part were u select  the location of the file to start the game u will find a hack called hack -sunheightvalue with 148 as default

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

POST 1

the new link for anyone who wants the respatcher thing

Edited by 7zxkv
Links are available on post 1 (day one) no new link = no confusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 3 heures, trouby a dit :

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

the new link for anyone who wants the respatcher thing

instead of the patcher try the mediafire link i posted above with a 1080p file with shadows fixed .. this way u can get the correct shadows under ur car.

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, linglang said:

Sorry but ....

game settings ?

how to ?

 

Edit:

Thanks @mamefan2018 for the info.

Ignorance is bliss .....

It's almost 4:20 here.....time to shut down, the computer and me 

Goodnight (according to your timezone) for everybody....

 

Thanks to everybody on this forum, helping out !

 

np man ...haha yea i know the feeling of staying up that late ... those arcade games will drive us all crazy one day.

Edited by mamefan2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Virtua Fighter 5 Version C

When you get the 7z, there are two bins, not one. What do you do with the second bin? Merge it into disk0? Or perhaps into disk1?

 

Edited by wizshaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@wizshaw

Everything in disk0/rom

 

Games with a second .bin file have the folder name in the bin filename

Example vf5c_rom.bin means put files in ROM folder.

 

Enjoy !

Edited by linglang
added info, proof read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 3 heures, wizshaw a dit :



1st and second bin contents after it was extracted with power iso.

i a havn't tested that version yet  ...but her r the notes from tp update

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Im reading them now.., 1 issue. I dont see the gameid file. Getting the nvidia fix now from discord.

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can somebody upload the NVIDIA fix for Virtua Fighter 5C ?

I can not find it on the TP discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, linglang said:

Can somebody upload the NVIDIA fix for Virtua Fighter 5C ?

I can not find it on the TP discord.

did u try the same fix used for the version B ... if its the same problem it might be the same fix ..

i actually don't feel like downloading this version unless it has anything new ... most likely its just some minor updates ...

and i found this

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

so version C is probably some minor updates ... even vf5 R probably isn't a big update but it was released 2 years later

i think the big update is VF5 FS (

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

its an enhanced version and has extra content and was released in 2010 .. so looking forward to see that one work.

 

Edited by mamefan2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, startaci said:

Hi. :triste:

I have a favor to ask you.

Where I can download Transformers. Can you tell?

u will find it on the first page ... but its not working yet ...hopefully soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

 

Wasn't planning on it TBH, I've never been that fussed about GRID - too sim-like for me. Had a demo on PS3 years ago and everytime I played it I used to go barreling off every single corner unless I slowed to a crawl = no fun. I 'acquired' a copy of GRID 2 for the PC a few years back, and likewise I just couldn't get into it. Looked nice though.

Try GRID the arcade version. This has more of an arcade style handling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 4 heures, linglang a dit :

Awesome Thanks @Atolm for sharing.

 

I can confirm it works fine on a NVIDIA card, no more disappearing car.

:very-good:

 

And a BIG thanks to all the people involved in TeknoParrot and other loaders, whom supply us end users, with tools / patches for fine pieces of entertainment !  

 

Happy Happy, Joy Joy !!

 

 

i saw missing road texture in road C (the last road from C)

do you have the same issue?

i own  an nvidia card

 

thx

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

in teknoparrot when u select a game ... than game settings the  part were u select  the location of the file to start the game u will find a hack called hack -sunheightvalue with 148 as default

mamefan2018 look at this, this is all I do with this game.   also yes i didnt know what to use dropbox popped up first so i used that(I didnt really want to use dropbox), i last used the googlechrome 1 

but its free in dropbox, its there if anyone needs that file. the last link fuked out so.. anyway this is my effort x2 runs 

Edited by trouby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, trouby said:

mamefan2018 look at this, this is all I do with this game.   also yes i didnt know what to use dropbox popped up first so i used that(I didnt really want to use dropbox), i last used the googlechrome 1 

but its free in dropbox, its there if anyone needs that file. the last link fuked out so.. anyway this is my effort x2 runs 

oh yes running great  ... but u should try this

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

yes its 1080p but u will get real shadows like the arcade machine....try it and tell me what u think

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ginzu said:

 

i saw missing road texture in road C (the last road from C)

do you have the same issue?

i own  an nvidia card

 

thx

well i tried random routes ... one of them was c but i crashed one time so i only made it to 90% of the last part ...but up till that point i didn't see any problems at all i got a gtx 970.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, I'm trying GRID arcade for the first time, only a question, where is the folder or the file to change the graphic resolution to set up the game at 1920x1080?

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lapolla41 said:

Hi all, I'm trying GRID arcade for the first time, only a question, where is the folder or the file to change the graphic resolution to set up the game at 1920x1080?

 

Thanks in advance.

sega/grid/hardwaresettings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LEGEND80 said:

LGJ runs faster than normal? Any way to slow down?

 

Try enable V-Sync option on your Graphic Card Software driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 12:27 AM, thepspgamer said:

Even if the dump for PDAFT was shared, its not playable now anyway, as i'm not aware of a program that runs Sega NU games.

I could be wrong though

You are wrong, honestly.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a lot of funny things about those faggots in the Project Diva modding shithole lol. I don't mind sharing them but it may bumping this thread for no reason lol.

Edited by rakisaionji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this is the verdict.  the verdict is good . however i did catch a garbled sound at the end of the first run, then  stopped, 2nd run  no garbled noise, so its still fine and looks great in 4k. if you watch till the end you will see the difference in non garbled sound.    this game is a great game, so simple so 'arcade' this is why i love arcade games over the current 'simulation' games, for me the graphics are not better in my eyes. the likes of forza , project cars 2 do not hold a candle to Daytona2 ,sega rally 2,scud racer, this game and on and on and on 'surreal' beats 'real' any day in my opinion. i have those modern games  but hardly touch them, they are BORING Compared TO the games we play from this site and many other sites we know.

 

Edited by trouby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, trouby said:

So this is the verdict.  the verdict is good . however i did catch a garbled sound at the end of the first run, then  stopped, 2nd run  no garbled noise, so its still fine and looks great in 4k. if you watch till the end you will see the difference in non garbled sound.    this game is a great game, so simple so 'arcade' this is why i love arcade games over the current 'simulation' games, for me the graphics are not better in my eyes. the likes of forza , project cars 2 do not hold a candle to Daytona2 ,sega rally 2,scud racer, this game and on and on and on 'surreal' beats 'real' any day in my opinion. i have those modern games  but hardly touch them, they are BORING Compared TO the games we play from this site and many other sites we know.

 

oh yes i agree .. sometimes its just fun to play the arcady games over modern ones even if they don't look graphically amazing .... for me i think i enjoy both it depends on my mood...

but i see u still havn't tried the shadow fix ... u will realize that u were missing all shadows from ur car it makes the game look different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×