Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.237/20) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, trouby said:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

my go to link m8 ūüėč

 

Thanks a lot!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got initdraw error at CSNEO launch, what is cause? gpu or windows?

csnoe initdraw error.jpg

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by viperone2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello someone could pass me a link to download dengeki bunko fighting climax because the links in the post work but when it comes to download it does not advance 25% or even reaches 25 (and if they ask if my internet is bad then no my internet is good) and try everything (use VPN, download it on 2 phones and nope nothing works)

Edited by silverelgamer
Error de escritura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GRID LAN working? I can get Player 1 and Player 2 on the PCs in the lower right of each screen, but they do not link up when starting a race. 

 

Any help would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, silverelgamer said:

hello someone could pass me a link to download dengeki bunko fighting climax because the links in the post work but when it comes to download it does not advance 25% or even reaches 25 (and if they ask if my internet is bad then no my internet is good) and try everything (use VPN, download it on 2 phones and nope nothing works)

Did u know ? ;)

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 2:40 PM, linglang said:

Does anyone know if and how to configurate GRID for network / vs play (LAN) ?

The second cabinet shows also player 1 in the right lower corner.

I checked and edited all the .ini and .xml files.

Am I missing something ?

 

How does the off screen reload hack work in House of the dead 4 ?

Because  right mouse click is reload, which is the same as throwing a grenade,

so in the first few reloads you throw your grenades.

 

Thanks for any helpful advise.

Did you ever get Grid LAN working? I can get Player 1 and Player 2 on the PCs in the lower right of each screen, but they do not link up when starting a race. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all. First of all, THANK YOU very much for all the info on this thread!!

 

It took me a while, but I could run almost all games I'd want, thanks to all the questions, answers and links on these almost-500 pages of conversation. :)

 

Now I'm facing a problem with racing games like GRID and Mario Kart. It seems I can get only half the speed on such games, in a way that I'm unable to finish any race.

 

I'm running the games on a bartop arcade, so I had to map gas and brake to the Y axis of the controller. As far as I could understand, this way I can achieve just half the acceleration or breaking values, is that correct? I tried mapping to digital buttons, but that didn't work.

 

Is there a way to fix this?

 

Another annoyance it that I cannot drift on such games, as the break control seems just to "counter" the gas, not being independent. But, for now, this is a minor issue. 

 

Thanks in advance!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe pag. 104 from manual give some clue how conenct:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fabricionk said:

It seems I can get only half the speed on such games

Did you look on the left of TP,  the TP settings ?

Direct input wheel settings ? Full / Reverse Axis, Brake / Gas

 

Mario not drifting ?

Game settings, check, General XInput

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, emulor said:

Maybe pag. 104 from manual give some clue how conenct:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Thank you for the manual. I appreciate it as it is helpful to see the Network setup.

 

I checked all settings in the Grid folders that have to do with networking and LAN. all are set to 1 (enabled/active) IPs are set correctly. (.2 & .3) Cabinet IDs are set properly and those are being recognized as the screens show Player 1 and Player 2 in the lower right, but not syncing together.

 

Not sure what I am missing here. All other LAN racing games I have tried are working, so it is not my setup, but I must be missing something in the Grid folders. A setting or the folder structure...

 

Can anyone out there confirm LAN is even working for Grid? It does not allow you into the service menu, so maybe that is the issue. Maybe I am just wasting my time. (Tecknoparrot version 1.0.0.201) Its making me crazy! :furax:

Edited by nate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About Grid , all my games works  when i start GRID the controls are input config but the controls don't work. I use 1.94..

 

Any one have this to ?

 

 

 

On 14-7-2019 at 16:25, Trymado said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Teuniesega said:

About Grid , all my games works  when i start GRID the controls are input config but the controls don't work. I use 1.94..

 

Any one have this to ?

 

 

 

 

GRID works for me with wheels, so I can only confirm controls work that way. I also use a newer version of TP 1.0.0.201

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Si ca interesse j'ai centralisé les patchs pour tous les jeux que j'ai sur mon TP.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

1567029820-screenshot-2019-08-29-00-10-4

 

 

Edited by Trymado
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, trouby said:

gonna be ya 'Ram' that could be fuked. or  possibly over heating if your running one of those skinny Samsung SSD 950 things like i do. thats why i got a backup already in place my 'Adata Ultm SU800 256GB'

Got it sorted, updating my bios did the trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 12 heures, linglang a dit :

Did you look on the left of TP,  the TP settings ?

Direct input wheel settings ? Full / Reverse Axis, Brake / Gas

 

Mario not drifting ?

Game settings, check, General XInput

 

linglang, thank you once more!

 

Marking only "reverse axis break" did the trick for GRID, Out Run, Sega Rally 3 and Sonic.

 

But I must say it's counter intuitive. I couldn't find a good explanation on this thread or on readme about these four settings, and how they work.

 

The only game that hasn't changed it's Mario kart, which still seem to accelerate less than it should. Tried many combinations of full/reverse axis, with no result.

 

Also, you've mentioned a "general xinput" game setting for drifting. What does it do? I'm using generic controllers, so it's direct input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

Got it sorted, updating my bios did the trick.

ah yes bios , had that too.  i got myself the 'driver booster 6' Pro . its free with the crack'.  but its really good finding all those  bios and stuff that just doesnt update automatically.  this app does it .  finding all your drivers , network adapters. interface drivers etc.. etc.. also a game boost thingy'  . I use Iobit uninstaller(only need free version) and the driver booster thing.  its good in that it doesnt take over your pc. it just does the thing and then leaves u alone for months later. not spammy at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fabricionk said:

Also, you've mentioned a "general xinput" game setting for drifting. What does it do? I'm using generic controllers, so it's direct input.

Enabling this setting, enabled drifting in MKDX, with a XInput joystick.

 

Try it with a XInput joystick ?

The Logitech F710 can switch between XInput and DInput with a switch.

26-104-403-08.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Trymado said:

Si ca interesse j'ai centralisé les patchs pour tous les jeux que j'ai sur mon TP.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for sharing

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, digweed said:

Thank you for sharing

patches ey?ūü§Ē how do u patch a game? do u just extract the folders contents into your game folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so yip i tried the patch on a couple .  it seems that so called 'Outrun2 SP Car Shadow Fix (3840x2160)'   has not changed,  it remains a fake, it is only 1080p at best.  i will stick to my original  patch  which IS 4k.

i remain with a poor shadow under my car but atleast its playable like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
¬† ¬†1 of my favourite childhood games of course from the master system, a superior system to the nes as everyone knows. ūüėĀ

pretty cool site.  i first went to this site trying to find out about this sega rally 3 game back in 2016.  then found a whole rabbit hole worth of shit . leading to the next thing etc etc..

Edited by trouby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trouby said:

¬†of course from the master system, a superior system to the nes as everyone knows. ūüėĀ

So true well said... ;)

My second console as a kid freakin loved that system first game I got was alex. Hate the stone paper scissors tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice find for alex the kidd mate, that game is the bollox, still beats most platformers now days ,and the remake looks killer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Manson976 said:

So true well said... ;)

My second console as a kid freakin loved that system first game I got was alex. Hate the stone paper scissors tho...

oh no,  i love the rock.paper.scissors/  ahahhaa  i found it cool.  i played that alot as a kid.  also it was an easy manipulation of the mini game if you knew what u were doing, but you sound like so many people who just didnt care for it. i just didnt think much of it .  and yes it was my second console also.  my first experience with any video games was on the SC-3000.   In New Zealand. we had the only proper sega shop in the world.  or shall i say the 2nd shop outside japan as they were dipping their toe in the 'market' down here, well we loved Sega down here ,it was our main computer along with c64 and then when Amiga 500 came it took over everything until the mega drive. then ps1 after that. our favourite console was the ps1

i had something to do with the nes so i knew it quite well a few games were good and you could name them, but only the cool kids had a master system ūüėéFile:SC-3000.jpgi used a sega 1000 controller as even back then sega was about compatibility and THINKING AHEAD . but this 'pc' had some cool games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, trouby said:

oh no,  i love the rock.paper.scissors/  ahahhaa  i found it cool.  i played that alot as a kid.  also it was an easy manipulation of the mini game if you knew what u were doing, but you sound like so many people who just didnt care for it. i just didnt think much of it .  and yes it was my second console also.  my first experience with any video games was on the SC-3000.   In New Zealand. we had the only proper sega shop in the world.  or shall i say the 2nd shop outside japan as they were dipping their toe in the 'market' down here, well we loved Sega down here ,it was our main computer along with c64 and then when Amiga 500 came it took over everything until the mega drive. then ps1 after that. our favourite console was the ps1

i had something to do with the nes so i knew it quite well a few games were good and you could name them, but only the cool kids had a master system ūüėéFile:SC-3000.jpgi used a sega 1000 controller as even back then sega was about compatibility and THINKING AHEAD . but this 'pc' had some cool games

300px-Atari-7800-wControl-Pad-L.jpg

 

 

This was the first time I ever experienced a home console I only ever experienced games in the Arcades...  I thought it impossible that you could ever play these games at home, how naive i was then.

 

Wow! how the years have passed by, consoles these days consoles like ps4 etc surpass anything arcades do..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ninja warriors playable in last yuzu.

But for me, it have some graphic issue: characters seems to lose a black blackground so they are transparent in some black parts. Do you have the same problem? maybe amd graphics related.

i7 with 4gb amd: Right speed

i5 with 2gb amd: slow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15-5-2019 at 00:42, soso92 said:

WTF........That this forum is die and boring for weeks now there is nothing new................... :(::(::(::(::(::(:

 

we are all looking forward to new games on loader.............but nothing comes ... nothing of anything it's depressing

 

I do not neglect the superb work of those who allow us to play all these great games.

It's just very depressing to wait every day for news

 

Don't know why it reply on the message ??

 

Can it be that sega golden gun also not works on the latest windows build . I knew it about sega rally , but not golden gun ?

 

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Manson976 said:

300px-Atari-7800-wControl-Pad-L.jpg

 

 

This was the first time I ever experienced a home console I only ever experienced games in the Arcades...  I thought it impossible that you could ever play these games at home, how naive i was then.

 

Wow! how the years have passed by, consoles these days consoles like ps4 etc surpass anything arcades do..

ah yeah but they lack the feel and heart maybe. i dont know.  oh th atari i played that too, i just like the sounds more than anything as it wasn't anything special for me compared to sega, just my opinion/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, phasermaniac said:

Ninja warriors playable in last yuzu.

But for me, it have some graphic issue: characters seems to lose a black blackground so they are transparent in some black parts. Do you have the same problem? maybe amd graphics related.

i7 with 4gb amd: Right speed

i5 with 2gb amd: slow

really? , yeah like most i have the very averaGE MARIO odyssey, which id play more but its just not ready yet, slow.(i have the pc to do it fast) but its slow and the sound is shit, so i hardly play it.  ninja warroirs a big downgrade game so im not that surprised 

Edited by trouby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il 29/8/2019 Alle 00:07, Trymado ha scritto:

Si ca interesse j'ai centralisé les patchs pour tous les jeux que j'ai sur mon TP.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

 

 

i can't download 2 patches because of google drive antivirus

 

DariusBurst/Patch/DBAC Unlock A & B for TeknoParrot.rar

OG/Patch/dgVoodooWIP58.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, anyone know how to rotate the screen in GigaWing Generations in TeknoParrot?, Ctrl+Alt UP, DOWN, LEFT etc to rotate the screen in Win 10, before or after running the game doesn't work for some reason. Anyone have a solution at all?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×