spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.226) | Arcade PC

@oven

its keyboard and mouse :) or set it up in xpadder or something like that

7 hours ago, oisiris said:

speaking of time crisis 5 very outdated graphic was expecting much better graphic 

I agree. It's only a slight a step up from HOTD 4 but for a railshooter that's fine for me.

6 hours ago, melodical said:

Is TP patreon/pay only nowadays as i havn't seen a public release for a while and am starting to think public versions are taking longer if not months longer than it used to be? We used to celebrate with a new public release at the end of the month and this thread would come alive with old and new viewers of this thread.

Ah the good old days!

You are correct. They use to say public releases are around 1-2 months after Patreon but now it's take closer to 2-3 months. Plus, all these constant updates with very little improvement. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Inari said:

Every day, someone makes this ridiculous claim based on zero data. State the specific issues, log them in tracker and help the devs resolve. But you won't. There's no amount of facts that will prevent you from thinking the way you choose, so not going to waste my time. I just feel bad for people that can't appreciate what they have and feel entitled to instant emulation perfection.

EDIT: Real Inari talking, got hacked again. Important tip, PLEASE be sure to check who you're logged in as before posting any messages in the forums before you make someone look bad possibly.

everyday there is a new issue, you only need to read this forum! i dont have time to log every issue... some of us have a life!!

with every update there is another problem, bottom line is tp dont do what it claims to do! 

yeah dont waste your time, spend it logging issues and reporting it to the devs.. :very-good:

i dont expect instant emulation perfection but i do expect the games that did work to carry on working.. 

jconfig and gameloaded do the job for me just fine and they are free :P

7 hours ago, Inari said:

Every day, someone makes this ridiculous claim based on zero data. State the specific issues, log them in tracker and help the devs resolve. But you won't. There's no amount of facts that will prevent you from thinking the way you choose, so not going to waste my time. I just feel bad for people that can't appreciate what they have and feel entitled to instant emulation perfection.

EDIT: Real Inari talking, got hacked again. Important tip, PLEASE be sure to check who you're logged in as before posting any messages in the forums before you make someone look bad possibly.

I think the point being made which is valid is that there appears to be zero QA of the builds, a normal user of software would assume that if Game X worked in a previous build then it would continue to work in the newer builds, the newer builds would add more games, increase the functionality and add features, however it every new build of TP seems to randomly break games that were working.

A great example is VT4 which has been working for ages at 60fps, yet the newer builds cap the game at 45fps, its been reported but no one is doing anything about it, the developers seem more driven by adding more and more games (whether they work properly or not), to be honest I have no idea why they added Type-X games as GameLoaderALLRH had them all playable, with graphical tweaks and key re-assignment via jconfig.

Just my 2c

• Like 2

I just wish Reaver worked on Sega Race TV to make it playable, and fixing the sound issues in Rambo before adding more games to the list.

• Like 3

TP 1.0.0.180 is released.

11 minutes ago, NoKey said:

TP 1.0.0.180 is released.

All Patreon games still locked (it will be 3 months in a couple of weeks). No major changes that I can see.

9 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

All Patreon games still locked (it will be 3 months in a couple of weeks). No major changes that I can see.

True that. I think TP has more or less become a Patreon only emulator, at least if you want newer games. And I think non-patreons will have to wait about 4 months or even half a year before they can play them. Just a thought.

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, arcade_power dijo:

I just wish Reaver worked on Sega Race TV to make it playable, and fixing the sound issues in Rambo before adding more games to the list.

he doesnt know how to fix them, so it doesnt matter if he add more games.

he is waiting for someone else to try fixing it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

@NoKey

Did you get 2spicy to work?

Game doesnt free play mode.

These game closes after the insert coin screen.

Under the setting tab free play selected.

Edited by NoKey

I have a really strange Problem with Sega Rally 3... im using TP v1.0.0.140 for my RacingGames. Because this Version is really stable.

I have two PC Systems where the Game is running on :

System1 :

Windows 7 64-Bit

16 GB RAM

I7-6700K

GTX 970

Game is running fine here.

System2 :

Windows 7 64-Bit

16 GB RAM

FX-8350

GTX 970

Its sooo strange... when im driving the first Course (Tropical), the Palm Trees are falling on the Ground... and it is equal if the Game is running in Singleplayer or Multiplayer Mode... i really dont know what the Problem is and how to fix. Anyone had this Problem of falling Palm Trees? I already tried older TP Versions.

Also; Rambo Arcade game test video.

Playing with the keyboard is like torture.

3 minutes ago, NoKey said:

Game doesnt free play mode.

These game closes after the insert coin screen.

Under the setting tab free play selected.

If you put the credits before arriving on the screen you can play, but do not work the buttons that are configured in the TP, to put credit you press the key 9 of your keyboard and to start the key 1.

So I can play the game here without sound.

Where is the coin tab ? @punkdark2000 Two 9 buttons doesnt work.

wherecoin.png

50 minutes ago, NoKey said:

Where is the coin tab ? @punkdark2000 Two 9 buttons doesnt work.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Look at the explanation of the UK Arcades channel:

default keys 0 and 1 press them repeatidly to gether to coin up and start at the same time it wont coin up but will once its done the start and coin up spam ! keys 1 start buttion and key 9 for coin up

Yep, no sound emulation. Yes Yahel. lol

Test video:

Hentai girl is dead. :(

How did i let that happen ?
Im still in shock.

@punkdark2000

Edited by NoKey
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NoKey said:

Yep, no sound emulation. Yes Yahel. lol

Test video:

Hentai girl is dead. :(

How did i let that happen ?
Im still in shock.

@punkdark2000

But the same thing happens to me. But in the videos of the channel UK Arcades is with sound, I do not know what we are doing wrong.

I tried of TP 1.40. No sound again.

@punkdark2000

Il y a 2 heures, NoKey a dit :

Also; Rambo Arcade game test video.

Playing with the keyboard is like torture.

the game not working with pad or mouse ????

do you use this : Rambo_NVIDIA_Shaderfix ?

How to add the patreon serial number on the last teknoparrot version?

EDIT: solved

Edited by lapolla41

@punkdark2000

Bad news :(

@soso92

I dont tried.

No. Available any link for shader fix ?

here :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I have sound in "2 Spicy", but can only play the game in windowed mode. Has anybody been able to play it full screen yet?

just trried in full screen it workd :) , go to game seeting in TP untick the windowed box

I created a Video from my "Sega Rally 3" Problem with the Palm Trees. It is a really really strange Problem. Can it be the AMD Processor that is the Problem?

At the END of the Video you will see that when i drive backwards the Palm Trees are not falling, they are will stay again.

PC System :

Windows 7 64-Bit
AMD FX-8350
16 GB DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GTX 970

TP Version v1.0.0.140

Edited by alfman
More Informations...

9 minutes ago, pixels said:

just trried in full screen it workd :) , go to game seeting in TP untick the windowed box

I know I have to untick "windowed mode". Problem is it boots up in full screen, but I can't insert any coin and play, it only seem to work in windowed mode for some reason.

22 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I have sound in "2 Spicy", but can only play the game in windowed mode. Has anybody been able to play it full screen yet?

What dump you got was the emuline from here? What program did you use to extract the files? I used poweriso maybe that could be it.

6 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

What dump you got was the emuline from here? What program did you use to extract the files? I used poweriso maybe that could be it.

I got it working now! The trick was to first run the game in windowed mode. then quit. After that run it in full screen and the keys and controls worked fine! :P

9 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I got it working now! The trick was to first run the game in windowed mode. then quit. After that run it in full screen and the keys and controls worked fine! :P

Which program did you use to extract the files? I'd like to do a test here. And where did you get the dump?

26 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I know I have to untick "windowed mode". Problem is it boots up in full screen, but I can't insert any coin and play, it only seem to work in windowed mode for some reason.

are you using TP version 1.0.0.181 ? I just updated Tp to this and ir works in full screen, key 9 for credits then use mouse

18 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

Which program did you use to extract the files? I'd like to do a test here. And where did you get the dump?

I use 7-zip to extract

Bonsoir, ca fais un long moment que j ai pas lance Teknoparrot , j ai donc fais les dernieres mise a jour et j ai constate enoremement de changement 

J ai réussi a lancer ID8 mais malgres la configuration des touches de la manette ca ne fonctionne pas dans le jeux , j ai teste aussi dans le menu test et c est pareil la manette est pas reconnue
Je sais y naviguer en configurant les touches du clavier ,mais si je les attribue a la manette ca ne fonctionne pas 

Avant on avais le choix entre direct input ou xinput ,mais je ne vois pas cette option 

D avance merci de votre aide ;)