spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.208) | Arcade PC

T-800 on Gears 5. I recommend. :D

@fire10

2 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Ok, but how do I do that? I don't see anything related to "borderless" in TP. Please explain further. Thanks in advance! :very-good:

borderless gaming is a seperate application, you can set it to monitor for windows to be run in full screen, install it, run the game and hover over the game window in the task bar to find which window it is

for me it is "M-Drive(NNDXG20-WIN) [Title] [ Max]"

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by Brivs Mekis

Updated

22 minutes ago, Brivs Mekis said:

borderless gaming is a seperate application, you can set it to monitor for windows to be run in full screen, install it, run the game and hover over the game window in the task bar to find which window it is

for me it is "M-Drive(NNDXG20-WIN) [Title] [ Max]"

Hidden Content

Thanks a lot! Not it works! However, now all of a sudden my webbrowser and windows screen etc is also borderless. How can I fix this? many thanks again for help!

Thanks a lot! Not it works! However, now all of a sudden my webbrowser and windows screen etc is also borderless. How can I fix this? many thanks again for help!

you choose which windows should be full screen, on the left are the open windows, on the right are the fullscreen ones

image.png.edcfea1e652ec88e5005805ca71f9a61.png

14 minutes ago, Brivs Mekis said:

you choose which windows should be full screen, on the left are the open windows, on the right are the fullscreen ones

image.png.edcfea1e652ec88e5005805ca71f9a61.png

I did this and it worked, somehow, but not quite. Some of my gadget applications went viral after adding them to the right list (favorites) while I chose "fullscreen". Also, my webbrowser and windows itself is still borderless. Will uninstall of this program fix everything back to where it was before? Or is there an option I haven't found that reverts everything back to normal fullscreen again? thanks once again!

3 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I did this and it worked, somehow, but not quite. Some of my gadget applications went viral after adding them to the right list (favorites) while I chose "fullscreen". Also, my webbrowser and windows itself is still borderless. Will uninstall of this program fix everything back to where it was before? Or is there an option I haven't found that reverts everything back to normal fullscreen again? thanks once again!

Hmmm that's odd, I'm away from my pc at the mo, have a poke around the settings, also run borderless gaming as admin. Maybe try a reboot.

If you uninstall it you'll be back to normal, but you shouldn't need to do that.

@Brivs Mekis 

Nezarn's patch for Guitly Gear Xrd is probably AMD GPU only ?

Not 100% sure if he has a AMD GPU.

Edited by linglang

6 minutes ago, Brivs Mekis said:

Hmmm that's odd, I'm away from my pc at the mo, have a poke around the settings, also run borderless gaming as admin. Maybe try a reboot.

If you uninstall it you'll be back to normal, but you shouldn't need to do that.

Thank you so much once again for your effort in trying to help me. It's much appreciated! I uninstalled it, and now everything is back to normal again. But I'll install it again soon and be more careful with what applications I add to the right list Should be more careful next time I guess huh.. :P

7 minutes ago, linglang said:

@Brivs Mekis 

Nezarn's patch for Guitly Gear Xrd is probably AMD GPU only ?

Not 100% sure if he has a AMD GPU.

yeah..I have tried all the EXE files for Guilty Gear as well, and none of them boots the game, including the so called "fix". Damn!:(:

yeah..I have tried all the EXE files for Guilty Gear as well, and none of them boots the game, including the so called "fix". Damn!:(:

Aaaaah ok that would make sense, I'm on an Nvidia GPU and also tried all EXEs without luck.

7 minutes ago, Brivs Mekis said:

Aaaaah ok that would make sense, I'm on an Nvidia GPU and also tried all EXEs without luck.

Nvidia GPU here too. Make sure to update TP, the game works now! :bravo:

5 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Nvidia GPU here too. Make sure to update TP, the game works now! :bravo:

Any information ?

Location of folder, which .exe to start ?

6 minutes ago, linglang said:

Any information ?

Location of folder, which .exe to start ?

use GuiltyGearXrd.exe and make sure the fix file has been placed in the correct folder, make sure you are on the latest version of TP (1.0.0.205), working for me now

Edited by Brivs Mekis
  • Like 1

To play Guilty Gear in full screen, make sure to edit the line that says "Fullscreen=False to "Fullscreen=True" in "Engine\Config\BaseSystemSettings.ini  :bravo:

• Like 5

49 minuti fa, arcade_power ha scritto:

To play Guilty Gear in full screen, make sure to edit the line that says "Fullscreen=False to "Fullscreen=True" in "Engine\Config\BaseSystemSettings.ini  :bravo:

I confirm it worsks well fullscreen on my i3 and Nvidia GPU.

For monitor CRT users (like me), is possible to change resolution (for example 640x480), ResX and ResY in BaseSystemSettings.ini .

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

thanks, also there is a resolution setting:

ResX=1920
ResY=1080

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ultimatepump said:

Damn it.  A new release and still nothing good for non patron.  What gives man?  Some can't afford a monthly subscription.

No, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All-Star Carnival is a new game, which is non patreon, but no public release yet, enjoy it with the kids when it gets out. ( just like Let's go Safari)

Edited by linglang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

I installed Virtua Tennis 3 but it runs really fast, almost twice as normal speed I'd say.

Does anybody faces that as well?

i7 9700K

32Go Ram

GTX 1660Ti

Thanks for your help,

XR

And thanks to "Brivs Mekis" advice, we can also play "KO Drive" in full screen using the program "Borderless Gaming". For some strange reason it works using this program, but hopefully Reaver & Co make it work within TP soon! :very-good:

• Like 1

@xavierfoxr 

You got a monitor which has a higher refresh rate than 60 Hz. Use Vsync or rivatuner (for NVIDIA) to limit the FPS to 60.

9799d8e94cf31a729aa2ac0862931910.png

frtc-ccc-screenshot-100594259-orig.png

Edited by linglang

These are strange bugs.

Trying to run Raw Thrill games on Win 10 1803 (10.0.17134.1) all give CRC errors.

Same files and Teknoparrot on a up to date Win 10 system 1903 (10.0.18362.356) files / games work fine. (dual boot system)

So it's just like Sega Rally 3, runs fine on 1803, no go on later versions.

Changes in Win 10 break TeknoParrot.

Darius burst the same, works fine on 1803, no coin or start buttons on Win 10 1903.

Edited by linglang

What control setup are you guys using for GRID?? No matter what I try I cant get any control setup to respond. The keyboard, arcade cabinet joysticks and buttons and even an xbox 360 wired control wont work. Am I supposed to be using a special program for this game or what? Any help or tips would be greatly greatly appreciated 😀

hace 2 minutos, Hot buttered poodle dijo:

What control setup are you guys using for GRID?? No matter what I try I cant get any control setup to respond. The keyboard, arcade cabinet joysticks and buttons and even an xbox 360 wired control wont work. Am I supposed to be using a special program for this game or what? Any help or tips would be greatly greatly appreciated 😀

I use UCR for racing games

if you want I pass you my configuration that I use

@Hot buttered poodle 

What version of Windows do you use, a up to date window$ 10 ?

See my post a few above ....

Just tested GRID on Win 10 1803 and 1903.

In both the game works fine with a Xinput joystick ( just like 360 controller).

But in 1903 I had to reassign all buttons again and save, for TP to register / work with it.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by linglang
  • Like 1

Still stable version 1803 for TP games, right ?

I updated my os system for Gears 5.

I miss arcade games.

@linglang

16 hours ago, linglang said:

THANK YOU for these uploads !!

So people know, TP does not support these games at this moment. (version 202)

Do not use the DOA5 update 2 yet, if you want to play this game because TP does not support the latest DOA5 update 2, yet.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh yeah ty

4 hours ago, linglang said:

@Hot buttered poodle 

What version of Windows do you use, a up to date window$ 10 ?

See my post a few above ....

Just tested GRID on Win 10 1803 and 1903.

In both the game works fine with a Xinput joystick ( just like 360 controller).

But in 1903 I had to reassign all buttons again and save, for TP to register / work with it.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

lang can u make a video on dual boot system?  im thinking about it.  i see u often compare 1803 to 1903 .  be easier if we could actually just update everything.

• Like 1

@trouby 

It is so easy kiwi, you know how to install Window$ ? 

At this screen make multiple partitions, 2 for the O.S. and whatever you need for other partitions.

empty-partition-windows-10-install.jpg?i

Window$ has its own boot manager.

Edited by linglang

8 hours ago, linglang said:

These are strange bugs.

Trying to run Raw Thrill games on Win 10 1803 (10.0.17134.1) all give CRC errors.

Same files and Teknoparrot on a up to date Win 10 system 1903 (10.0.18362.356) files / games work fine. (dual boot system)

So it's just like Sega Rally 3, runs fine on 1803, no go on later versions.

Changes in Win 10 break TeknoParrot.

Darius burst the same, works fine on 1803, no coin or start buttons on Win 10 1903.

It's annoying and weird alright. But when/if the Raw Thrills games gives me CRC errors upon boot, I always quit TP and run them as stand-alone instead. That way I have been able to play any RT game without any issues/errors. It's usually the best way to play RT games, without using TP. :very-good:

1 minute ago, arcade_power said:

run them as stand-alone instead.

Some info ?

Because loading Sdeamon.exe does not start the games for me on 1803.

7 minutes ago, linglang said:

Some info ?

Because loading Sdeamon.exe does not start the games for me on 1803.

That's weird indeed. I play all of my RT games outside of TP from C:\rawart and have had no issues whatsoever. Have you tried using "MohkerzLoaderz" (for the games that support his loader) to see if that makes any difference?