spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.205) | Arcade PC

transformers crashes at third stage soon as Megatron pops up it hangs and crashes . 

Transformers runs fine for me played right to the end.You do get some frame drops goes down to about 30 frames for quite a lot of the game. Other than that it runs fine. Now if I could get the aim track   Gun to line up properly that would be brilliant . Running Intel and Nvidia 980ti. 

38 minutes ago, Rorysean said:

Transformers runs fine for me played right to the end.You do get some frame drops goes down to about 30 frames for quite a lot of the game. Other than that it runs fine. Now if I could get the aim track   Gun to line up properly that would be brilliant . Running Intel and Nvidia 980ti. 

played fullscreen on and using tfgun_r_ring.dumped.exe? 

16 ore fa, pixels ha scritto:

One Patreon key, with two activations, one for you and one for a friend :)

Thanks, the second activation is for me also, another pc in another house, I came from 5$ patreon and I have upgraded to 10$, but the serial number does not work in the case of the second activation, "activation failed, key already used", I register the key via BudgieLoader.exe -register command line, any help? I don't know how to contact "the staff"...

Edited by lapolla41

1 hour ago, lapolla41 said:

Thanks, the second activation is for me also, another pc in another house, I came from 5 $ patreon and I have upgraded to 10 $, but the serial number does not work in the case of the second activation, "activation failed, key already used ", I register the key via BudgieLoader.exe - register command line, any help? I don't know how to contact "the staff" ...

sorry i've only ever used a patreon key with 1 activation or one person, not sure how the 10 dollar one works, but you should probably join the Teknoparrot DIscord to talk to someone 

here is a dump of the first Project DIVA Arcade version 1.01.00 for the RingEdge system.

requires a keychip and jvs board to run

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@MacFlanders3

I downloaded.

I will need it in the future. ^-^

5685-mangaka-space-black_hair-girl-purpl

hi did anyone get E19-10 usb error in mario cart dx 1.10.22 version. it was running fine but havent played for sometime and tried it on .195 version and received that error

17 minuti fa, kamranijaz ha scritto:

hi did anyone get E19-10 usb error in mario cart dx 1.10.22 version. it was running fine but havent played for sometime and tried it on .195 version and received that error

Yes, me too. 

Now I use Jconfig to play it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GamingRob said:

Thanks, I might wait then, as I have no experience with cpp files so far.

All merged, you can give it a shot now and report issues.

Hi,

I have a little problem: DOA5 and Sega Racing Classic show up in a wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen mode. Seems to be like SuperWidescreen or something like that with big black boarders. Other games with special fixed exes or inis, where I can change resolution, work fine. . But on these games i can't change resolution manually. What did I do wrong?

Could someone reupload the hd patch for Virtua Tennis 4?

Thanks in advance.

12 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

Could someone reupload the hd patch for Virtua Tennis 4?

Thanks in advance.

Check this  4 me 1080p 

Hidden Content

You may have some hd patch for games and dump fix 4 game ??

Edited by kris85

whats the coin button on sb2 ?

whats the fpsfix setting ... 0=off 1=on ?

Recently tested some TP games in LAN/Network.

SRC: Worked Great

MK10: Worked Great

Outrun2: Worked Great

Grid: Couldn't get to work. Anyone have this working yet? If so, could you please share how. I changed the cabinetID#s and IP addresses in the ini files. Couldn't figure out how to access test mode.

F&F Drift: Couldn't get to work in LAN

F&F Superbikes2: Couldn't get to work in LAN (probably because I'm unable to currently access test mode).

F&F SuperCars: LAN works but has a weird graphical glitch. i.e. On cabinet #2 player 1 was invisible. But on Cabinet #1 both cars are there and everything works well. Going to test on 3rd PC tonight just out of curiousity.

Il y a 7 heures, UKARCADE$ a dit :

transformers crashes at third stage soon as Megatron pops up it hangs and crashes . 

For me it crashes at the end of stage 2.

Impossible to finish it. Moreover impossible to increase credits during the game.

For me Tranformers doesn't work.

1 hour ago, BarryWheresBarry said:

Does anyone have a link to all the F&F games HD patches that they can share? Thanks

Unless you want a higher one: P
Say works for you F & F and F & F Super Car does not crash after route selection if you could not sha

Hidden Content

For me, it works for all F & F games, but unfortunately I'm crashing after a while, but it's not the fault of 1080p, without this too :(

Edited by kris85
  • Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, kris85 a dit :

Check this  4 me 1080p 

Hidden Content

You may have some hd patch for games and dump fix 4 game ??

Do you have for Virtua Tennis 3 ?

Thanks 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lapolla41 said:

Thanks, the second activation is for me also, another pc in another house, I came from 5$ patreon and I have upgraded to 10$, but the serial number does not work in the case of the second activation, "activation failed, key already used", I register the key via BudgieLoader.exe -register command line, any help? I don't know how to contact "the staff"...

join Discord at the top of this page,they should put you in the right direction to help you

22 minutes ago, Trymado said:

Do you have for Virtua Tennis 3 ?

Thanks 

Hello, unfortunately, I do not have any game or patch hd, I have a few files for hd games but not to this one: \
I am looking for games for both hd patch and dump fixes, but most links have expired or are not working :(
You have maybe a fix, dump to DOA5A, I'm crashing all the time when I try to run over TP ??

Edited by kris85

4 hours ago, kamranijaz said:

4 hours ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

Yes, me too. 

Now I use Jconfig to play it.

latest TP works fine, just don't forget to set your playerID and run TPUI as admin.

1 hour ago, Safur said:

For me it crashes at the end of stage 2.

Impossible to finish it. Moreover impossible to increase credits during the game.

For me Tranformers doesn't work.

yeap just random crashes also key 0 is coion up you got to repeatedly bash/press 0 00000 00 0 0 0 0 0 000 hold 0 to get another coin inserted :L 1 is start too 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rorysean said:

Wtf 4 you working not crash zou use TP, plis share dump,fix 4 this game i download Transformers_final and always crash if i run  ;(

Edited by kris85

22 minutes ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

latest TP works fine, just don't forget to set your playerID and run TPUI as admin.

mate doesnt work still having e19-10 usb error

ran TP latest update, ran TP as Admin, got all the way through on Transformers, Super arcade game :very-good:

5 minutes ago, pixels said:

ran TP latest update, ran TP as Admin, got all the way through on Transformers, Super arcade game :very-good:

I also have the latest version, you could share fix, dump to this game unless you still have fix for DOA5A: P?

I left a comment here this morning on page 456 just to say I was looking forward to playing Transformers once it's no longer Patreon only... and it's vanished. What the...? I haven't had any messages about comment moderation from any mods or anything, so where the fuck's it gone??

Edited: That sounds like I'm pissed off - I'm not. Just confused why it's gone :gene:

Edited by MrThunderwing
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Rorysean said:

Transformers don't work for me it says no floaters,whatever that mean I'm running windows 10...please  help

Edited by kkelly2018

55 minutes ago, kkelly2018 said:

Transformers don't work for me it says no floaters,whatever that mean I'm running windows 10...please  help

Update your Video drivers, update Teknoparrot to latest version and Run as Administrator.

hello, can you help me
install HOTD4, and I can not configure buttons, the keyboard or joystick does not respond. Please help me :(:

30 minutes ago, cibercerebro said:

hello, can you help me
install HOTD4, and I can not configure buttons, the keyboard or joystick does not respond. Please help me :(:

This game is played with a Mouse for aim and keyboard buttons to start.

1. Ensure you have the latest version of Teknoparrot by downloading all updates.

2. After adding the game, click on Game Settings and ensure Use Mouse For Gun and Off Screen Reload Hack are ticked (remember to click on Save Settings) then click back.

3. Click on Controller Settings and map a key for the Start button by double-clicking on Player 1 Start and then press the desired key (I have #1 key chosen, remember to click on Save Settings) then click back.

4. Now launch the game and if the mouse does not respond. ESC exit out and then reload Teknoparrot and launch the game again > this time it should work!

Good luck!

42 minutes ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

Can anyone give me a working link for Lets go Island 3D? 

Here's the link from the front page: 

Hidden Content

(suggest you use Internet Download Manager)

Unless you have 3D glasses or a 3D TV, go with the normal 2D version.

• Thanks 1