spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.205) | Arcade PC

salut ....voila la 128 mais la fausse joie que j'ai eu quand j'ai vu ce titre Let's go Safari:(je croyais que c'etais un jeu de gun)

bref voila la video:

Et toujour pas jouable segarace tv ????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello people!! I have a BIG problem....my XBOX ONE controller doesnt work with teknoparrot. I dont know what can i do............ i have tried all the options.

Any hepl will be welcome....

Thank you

1 hour ago, linglang said:

TeknoParrot version 1.0.0.126 released.

TeknoParrotUi , Opensegaapi, OpenParrotx64, OpenParrotWin32, all updated in the last few hours / minutes.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Counter Strike Neo, Sega Race TV, and Too Spicey are still Patreon only.

Still audio glitches in ID4 / 5

Anyhow ....

Enjoy .....

Does SRtv and too spicy work with new update?

For people who want a alternative to NoMousy ou HideMouse (to hide mouse for light gun games pressing F1 on/off) can find AHK Script on link (all credits to the creator):

Hidden Content

Edited by emulor
  • Thanks 2

Has anyone got a Ringedge 2 hyperspin cover and theme? gonna have to split ringedge now into 1 and 2

non segaracetv est tjrs au meme point. Idem too spicey. etant patreon et donc pas dans openparrot, seul Reaver peut les corriger. Quoique de ce je sais, SegaRaceTv pose soucis.
Sinon personne n'a de soluce pour mon souci sur ID8 du coup ? snif.

Edited by 7zxkv
Apprend a utiliser lebouton édit plutôt qu'enchainer les posts a la suite

9 hours ago, WildWolf said:

Yes I did, but with a G27, G29 = G27 same thing to setup

Hey WildWolf, thanks for the reply. You're right they're all very similar. Can you please share with me how you configured it? Any third party software required or was it Xinput or Directinput plug and play?

Thanks!

Il y a 3 heures, sky2310 a dit :

Hey WildWolf, thanks for the reply. You're right they're all very similar. Can you please share with me how you configured it? Any third party software required or was it Xinput or Directinput plug and play?

Thanks!

You need DIRECT Input ! if it doesn't work, you have to read this (you have an english part) : http://www.emuline.org/topic/1195-tuto-teknoparrot-les-commandes/

Edited by WildWolf

Il y a 19 heures, wilmans2m a dit :

non segaracetv est tjrs au meme point. Idem too spicey. etant patreon et donc pas dans openparrot, seul Reaver peut les corriger. Quoique de ce je sais, SegaRaceTv pose soucis.
Sinon personne n'a de soluce pour mon souci sur ID8 du coup ? snif.

tu le lance bien avec ce fichier : InitialD8_GLW_RE_SBZZ_redumped_.exe ?????

1 hour ago, segaoutrun123 said:

saw this on you tube last night looks great he says they are doing recoil and retro fit it to real arcade guns :)

I am hopeful too as I love railshooting lightgun games but he's been working on this for the past 4-5 years, so either it's going to be awesome or it won't be any good as LCD screens compared to CRT is a whole new ball game and if this gets commercially released it needs to be far better than infrared guns with senor bars like the Nintendo Wiimote or Aimtrak guns so a lot of R&D needs to be done.

Personally, I have no problems with infrared sensor guns like the Aimtrak. Sure it's not as swift and responsive as the actual light guns as they take a snap of the actual screen to register a response where as infrared relies on movement within a particular area which corresponds to data of where an object is to register a hit but infrared works fine and I dare say the Linden guns will run into a lot of problems before it can be anywhere near as good as the Namco Guncons of the 2000s but I'm hoping and good luck to the man.

Pas mal enfin transformer jouable (bravo :very-good:)

et sa aussi pas mal :very-good:

• Thanks 1

@ElpheltFutanari

Where did you get that information from ?

Just a bit curious ......

I doubt it will be supported by TeknoParrot any time soon. (Ring Edge 2 version)

But I could be wrong, time will tell.

First they could try to get Initial D4 and D5 (Linbergh) audio working correctly. (Still audio glitches)

Then, maybe, the games that do not work correctly at the moment. (Sega Race TV, Too Spicy)

Then, maybe, the games that are on everybody's wish list for a long time. (Rambo, Transformers)

It's their prerogative what will be worked on, and supported in the next versions of TeknoParrot.

You could try the PS3 version in the mean time on RPCS3 ?

Edited by linglang

@Artpcac

Hidden Content

So once again....

I doubt it will be supported by TeknoParrot any time soon. (Ring Edge 2 version)

First they could try to get Initial D4 and D5 (Linbergh) audio working correctly. (Still audio glitches)

Then, maybe, the games that do not work correctly at the moment. (Sega Race TV, Too Spicy)

Then, maybe, the games that are on everybody's wish list for a long time. (Rambo, Transformers)

It's their prerogative what will be worked on, and supported in the next versions of TeknoParrot.

This is the third time in a few days, that people ask me about games that are not public releases yet.

So, people, don't ask for arcade dumps, they will go public in due time.

Check if the title you want to play was also ported to a console platform.

Ask questions how to get it to run in the appropriate threads. 

Yes I know, "it is not as good as the arcade version and blah blah blah"

Meanwhile enjoy the game on another loader / emulator for the time being.

Edited by linglang

@linglang

Well, you doubt it, but what's about the tweets Bruce quoted above?

It's sounds like it could be supported very soon... and Transformers seems to be fully working now, no?

As a racing game fan, I would also be very happy, if Sega Race TV could work soon or Initial D4 and 5 audio glitches could be sorted. But right now I'm not getting my hopes up too high. ;)

Edited by GamingRob

@GamingRob

Aha, Sherlock well done !!

Skipped that part in a glance , my fault.

:P

As i said, "But I could be wrong, time will tell."

Well, everybody will get their pom poms, flags and vuvuzela horns out that day.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fireworks, everybody on emuline and 1CC takes a day of, when the day comes when the games get publicly released !!

Thanks for the information !

:very-good:

Edited by linglang

1 hour ago, linglang said:

@GamingRob

Aha, Sherlock well done !!

Skipped that part in a glance , my fault.

:P

As i said, "But I could be wrong, time will tell."

Well, everybody will get their pom poms, flags and vuvuzela horns out that day.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fireworks, everybody on emuline and 1CC takes a day of, when the day comes when the games get publicly released !!

Thanks for the information !

:very-good:

Gonna feel like guy fawkes night every night soon lol, these pom pom girls will pass the time for now lol

3 hours ago, linglang said:

@ElpheltFutanari

Where did you get that information from ?

Just a bit curious ......

Exactly my thoughts! Prioritize all the railshooters, I say! LOL

12 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

Exactly my thoughts! Prioritize all the railshooters, I say! LOL

According to what i saw yesterday on discord and for your joy, Transformers seems to be on the way,

probably next update (most likely will be patreon only for a couple of weeks first), so be happy, christmas it's close! lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dex77 said:

According to what i saw yesterday on discord and for your joy, Transformers seems to be on the way,

probably next update (most likely will be patreon only for a couple of weeks first), so be happy, christmas it's close! lol

Man, I have been hanging out for the Transformers game for months! The game files have been sitting in an external HDD collecting dust so this is welcoming news!

I mean to me personally, the railshooter arcade games & arcade racing games are what's it all about really as nearly everything else gets ported to the consoles where emulators or the real hardware can play! 

3 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

Man, I have been hanging out for the Transformers game for months! The game files have been sitting in an external HDD collecting dust so this is welcoming news!

I mean to me personally, the railshooter arcade games & arcade racing games are what's it all about really as nearly everything else gets ported to the consoles where emulators or the real hardware can play! 

your time to kick some decepticons butts has finally come buddy!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dex77 said:

your time to kick some decepticons butts has finally come buddy!

Wohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Hello

Teknoparrot works perfectly with me
Thanks for the good work of Reaver and the whole team working on this great emulator.:very-good::heart-pixel:

Small Problem with Daytona usa Championship.
(game turns on twice)
I tried all versions of teknoparrot (1.0.0.0128, ... 126, ... 122)

Does anyone dump: lets go Safary?:gene:

Sorry guys, i've been out of the loop alot with TP.

So i'm starting from scratch: i got the new version over the website (1.0.0.122) and updated the TPui to latest 1.0.0.128.

Once i launch it, it says its the first time (etc), then it closes itself. Everytime i try to launch it, the icons appear in the task bar for a few seconds then it shutsdown.

Is there something i have to do in  order to get it working?

Thank you all

19 minutes ago, kingpinzero said:

Sorry guys, i've been out of the loop alot with TP.

So i'm starting from scratch: i got the new version over the website (1.0.0.122) and updated the TPui to latest 1.0.0.128.

Once i launch it, it says its the first time (etc), then it closes itself. Everytime i try to launch it, the icons appear in the task bar for a few seconds then it shutsdown.

Is there something i have to do in  order to get it working?

Thank you all

To add a new game click on Add game and then to go back to the list click on the back button on the top left corner. If you're having issues with the latest version try going back to Teknoparrot v0.98 which seems to be the most stable version that plays most games best so far. 

1 hour ago, sonic323 said:

Hello

Teknoparrot works perfectly with me
Thanks for the good work of Reaver and the whole team working on this great emulator.:very-good::heart-pixel:

Small Problem with Daytona usa Championship.
(game turns on twice)
I tried all versions of teknoparrot (1.0.0.0128, ... 126, ... 122)

Does anyone dump: lets go Safary?:gene:

Go back to v0.98 and it should solve most of your issues for now. 

No news of Let's go safari yet as no cracked dump exists as far as I can tell.

3 hours ago, sky2310 said:

Wohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

also Rambo officially on the way!

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 4.18.40 PM.jpg

Can someone post a link to previous versions of Teknoparrot please? Does this solve the windows update that stops sega rally 3 from working??

Il y a 18 heures, soso92 a dit :

tu le lance bien avec ce fichier : InitialD8_GLW_RE_SBZZ_redumped_.exe ?????

ouep. Apres je suis sous la 128. Je ne sais pas si elle est fonctionnelle. A propos, plus d'erreur de carte désormais sous ID6,7et 8 ?

Edited by wilmans2m